Linda and Megan - Cover

Linda and Megan

Copyright© 2004 by RealLifeDragon

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a short story (7 chapters, that is short for me) that describes a visit from a friend of mine and subsequent problems he has with his nieces, which eventually involve me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece  

"Boy, you sure do squirt a lot of stuff, Unka D," Linda said as we reclined in the chair. "And you taste a lot different than everyone else. It's kinda like the bread Mama makes when we have sketti. I think it's called garlic bread."

"Well, I do eat a lot of garlic, so that's probably why you tasted that."

"It tastes really good. But you squirt so much and the first squirt almost went down my throat without me swallowin' at all. It really came out strong."

"That's probably 'cause you done such a good job of suckin' me."

"Do ya really think I done a good job?"

"Oh, I sure do. It was great."

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Maybe we can do it more."

"Well, we'll have to see. You're supposed to go up to pick up Megan tomorrow."

"I know, but I don't wanna go. I kinda wanna stay with you until they come back."

"I don't know about that, Linda. I'm not sure your Uncle Karl will allow that."

"Well, maybe we can talk to him. But right now, you owe a suckin' on my titties so they'll grow."

"I think I can do that. Do you really think that suckin' on them makes 'em grow?"

"Well, Eddie said it would and they sure growed when he sucked on 'em. They used to be just little bumps on my chest and they've sure got bigger."

"But maybe you were just growin' 'em naturally?"

"Maybe, but I think the suckin' helped."

"Well, if suckin' helped them, it would probably help your clit to grow too."

"What's my clit?"

"That's the little bump on top of your pussy that feels so good when you play with it."

"I don't think I've got one of them. I ain't never heard of it."

"Well, let's see if I can find it."

I wet my finger and gently probed her pussy lips. I didn't really need to wet my finger since she was very wet already. I gathered up a bunch of her juice on my finger so it would be very slippery and not cause any problems with friction, then I moved up to the top of her slit. It wasn't very prominent, but I found it hiding in its sheath. As soon as I touched it, she jumped and moaned.

"See, that's your clit. Don't it feel good when I rub it?"

"Oh ya, that feels really great. I didn't even know it was there. Should it get bigger too?"

"Well, the bigger it is the better it'll feel when someone touches it or sucks on it."

"Really?"

"Yep, it sure will."

"Would you suck on it to make it bigger, Unka D?"

"Oh maybe, if we have time. But first I owe you a tittie suckin'."

"Ok. Do ya want me to kneel so you can get at 'em?"

"That would be fine."

She squirmed around and knelt, straddling my legs. I kissed her and then kissed my way down to her tits. As I licked and sucked, I gently worked on each breast with my hands, milking them and pushing the blood to the nipples. She moaned as I gently sucked on each one and held on to my head as I switched back and forth between them. Her nipples became as hard a little pebbles as I continued. She was breathing hard and her pussy was leaking a lot of juice. It was running on my stomach as she hunched against it.

After about 20 minutes, she gently pulled away and just slumped against me.

"Gosh, you really do that good, Unka D. That felt a whole lot better than anyone has ever made me feel while they's doin' that. I got all shaky inside and my legs was gettin' weak."

"I'm glad you liked it. I just wanted you to feel good."

"Oh, I sure felt good. That was real good."

She just laid her head on my shoulder and I held her to me and caressed her back as she came down from her high. We stayed like that for about 10 minutes or so and then I heard a vehicle pull up. I told her I thought that was her Uncle Karl, but I needed to make sure. I pulled on my shorts and shirt and went to the door.

It was Karl and I waved him inside and went to the bathroom. I took a leak and washed the pussy juice off of me so I didn't smell up the restaurant. After I left the bathroom, I went to the living room and asked if Linda wanted to wash up. Karl said he thought it was a good idea. I went to change clothes while she washed up and changed.

We took my van in to Forsyth. I made sure that Linda was buckled in and then we headed for town. Karl and I chatted as we drove and Linda just kind of sat in the back seat with a big smile on her face.

When we got to the Mug, I greeted Judy and Connie and we found a table, away from the main crowd. Connie came to take our drink order and then took our order when she brought the drinks. Karl and I got the steak sandwich, but Linda didn't know what she wanted to eat. I suggested that she might like the pizza and she got a big smile on her face and said she'd like that. We each ordered a salad too and Connie left to put our orders in.

When Connie brought the salads back, we dove in and ate them quickly. Then, while we were waiting for our dinner, Linda started in on Karl.

"Unka K, do I have to go with you to pick up Megan? I could stay with Unka D while you go up there."

"Hon, that's askin' a lot of him. He's not used to havin' someone around like you. You'd probably drive him up a wall."

"No I wouldn't. I promise I'll be good."

While Linda was looking at Karl, I got his attention and just nodded that it would be all right with me. He let her go on about all the reasons she didn't want to go until she was starting to repeat herself. Finally, he said, "Well, if he will keep you, that would free me up to help Abby get ready to move."

"Can I stay with you, Unka D? I promise I won't be a bother at all. If you want, I'll just watch cartoons all the time. Please?"

"Well, since you asked so nice and said please, I guess I could take havin' a girl around for a day or so."

"Oh, thank you Unka D. I'll be real good, you'll see. I won't be no bother at all."

"Well, if the weather's nice, and it ain't too windy, maybe we could go for a boat ride."

"Really? I'd really like that. I've never been on a boat before. Is it a big one?"

"No, hon. It's just a small boat with a motor on it. I just use it for fishin'."

"Oh, could we please do that?"

"We'll see what the weather's like tomorrow."

"Ok. Thanks. I'll be real good, I promise."

"If you're sure about that, I'll be able to get Abby pretty well ready to move. Then I'll bring Megan back with me and pick Linda up. We'll stay the night and then head home the next day."

"I'm sure ever'thing will be just fine. If she gives me any problems, I'll just turn her over my knee and spank her."

"You've got my permission to do just that."

"I'll be good, Unka D. I promise I won't be no bother at all."

Connie brought our food out and Linda looked at her pizza and didn't really know where to begin. I showed her how to take a slice off and put it on her plate so it cooled off some. I told her she could eat it with her hands if she wanted and she liked that. Once it cooled a bit, she picked it up and devoured that piece and then got another one on her plate. She went through the entire pizza without any problem at all.

Our steak sandwiches were great, as usual. They soak their steaks in a marinade for 48 hours before they cook them. I don't know what all they have in the marinade, but I could recognize Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Beyond that, I was at a loss. But they are really good.

Karl and I ordered coffee for after our meal and smoked a cigarette as we sipped our coffee. We chatted and then he insisted on paying the bill. I left the tip and we headed back home. We chatted about various things as we drove. Linda was quiet and sat in the back seat. When we got home, Karl said he was going to go to the cabin and get Linda's suitcase and bring it over here.

He left and Linda and I sat in the recliner and waited for him to come back. It didn't take him long and he brought her suitcase in. She didn't have much, but I put it in the sunroom and then he and I chatted while Linda watched cartoons again. She asked me if she could take off her clothes and I told her she could. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to watch TV.

"Are you sure about keepin' her while I go up there?"

"Sure, Karl. I don't think she'll be any problem. If the weather's nice, I'll take her out in the boat tomorrow and I know she'll enjoy that. Besides, it'll give you a chance to get more done up there."

"You don't know how much I appreciate that. I'll give you a call when I get up there and let you know how it's goin'. Abby just has Joe to help and he's a good kid, but he's still a kid. She needs some help and I'm all she's got since her asshole husband took off."

"Ya, I don't understand about fathers that desert their kids. I just can't understand how a man could do that."

"I don't either, but he and Alice's husband did. They've not even been in contact with them since they left."

We talked until about 9 and he said he was going to go to the cabin and get some sleep so he could get an early start. He thanked me again for keeping Linda and then he headed off.

I went into the living room and sat in my recliner. As soon as I sat down, Linda asked if she could sit on my lap. I said she could and she got up and came over to me.

"You have to take your clothes off."

"But why?" I whined. "That means I have to get up and I'm all comfortable."

She giggled and wagged her finger at me and told me to behave. I stripped down and then sat back down in the chair. She climbed on my lap and I leaned the recliner back. We watched cartoons and, unconsciously, I began to stroke her arm and back very lightly. She moaned and moved my hand to her stomach and turned a bit so I could have full access to her. I kept teasing her and just not quite touching her tits on my circles that I was making on her stomach and side. She finally moaned in frustration and moved my hand to her tits.

As my fingers just barely grazed the skin, she shivered and moaned a bit. Finally, I moved my fingers all the way up her tit and just barely grazed the nipple. She shivered and moaned and began to squirm on me. Her pussy was wet and leaving a trail of juice as she moved.

We sat in that position for about a half an hour and she finally said, "Unka D, would you show me about my clit and how I can make it bigger? It felt really good when you were touchin' it before."

"I guess we can do that. If suckin' on your titties makes 'em bigger, then suckin' on that should make it bigger too."

"You mean that's how you're gonna make it bigger?"

"Well, I'm just goin' by what you said about makin' things bigger."

"No boy has ever put his mouth down there before."

"Well, then they've missed a really good thing. But if no boy has, does that mean a girl has?"

"Ummm, ya."

"Was it Megan?"

"Ya, but please don't tell, ok?"

"I won't tell, hon. But tell me about you and Megan doin' that."

"Well, we was watchin' TV one time and they had this movie on and it showed about pirates and the captain was wearin' an eye patch. It showed how they captured people and tied them up. Since me and her both wear an eye patch sometimes, we thought we'd play pirate.

"Well, one of us had to be the pirate and the other had to be the one that got caught. We didn't have nothin' to tie our hands together, so we just pretended. But then Megan got the idea that the pirate could do anything they wanted since the other person was supposed to be tied up.

"I was the one that she captured first. I got posts on my bed and she made me stand against that and I held my hands behind me and around the post. She walked around me, sayin' all the things the pirate did on TV and then she remembered that the pirate kissed the one girl they'd captured. So she kissed me.

"We always run around nekkid in the house, so we didn't have no clothes on while we's playin'. So when she kissed me, for a bit, then she started playin' with my nips. Then she leaned down and sucked on them. It felt really good. It was like I was bein' forced to do things and I couldn't stop her because my hands was tied behind me.

"She kept sayin' things, like the pirate did and then she tol' me she was gonna make me do all kinds of nasty things. I pretended that I didn't like it and kept sayin' no, but she didn't listen. She kissed me and then kissed my titties. It felt so good when she done that. Then she moved her hand down to my pussy and played with me. That felt really good.

"Then she pretended to untie my hands and made me kneel down and then tied my hands behind me again. She knelt down and kissed me again and then put her titties to my mouth and made me suck on 'em. I pretended to say no and shook my head, but she grabbed my hair and held my head so I had to. She made me suck on her titties a lot.

"Then she stood up and said she was gonna make be really nasty and held my hair in her hands and pushed my face against her pussy and made me kiss it. It was her turn to moan and she made me do that and even use my tongue to stick in her. It made me feel kinda funny. I mean I liked it, but I didn't know if we's supposed to do that or not. She tasted a lot different than suckin' on Eddie. Her pussy was almost sweet.

"She made me do that for a long time and my jaws was gettin' tired, so I told her it was my turn to be the pirate. She knelt down and kissed me and told me that she really liked what I had done for her. Then it was my turn to be the pirate.

"I did pretty much the same things she done to me, only I made her suck on my nips for a lot longer. I sure wanted my titties to be as big as hers. I played with her pussy too, like she'd done to me. Then I made her kneel down.

"I played with her some more and she kept sayin' no, no, but I didn't listen to her. When I stood up and pulled her head between my legs, her tongue went right inside of me and it felt so good. I got all warm and tingly and was almost shakin' because it felt so good.

"Finally, I couldn't stand it no more and knelt down and we kissed a lot. We stopped playin' pirate for a while and just kissed and played with each other.

"Then, that night in bed, we kissed and sucked on each other's titties and wound up kissin' each other's pussy. We both like how the other one tasted and it didn't seem all that bad at all.

"Now, ever'time we're together, we do that a lot. I've never heard of any other girls doin' that, so I don't know if it's bad or not. Do you think it's bad, Unka D?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.