Linda and Megan - Cover

Linda and Megan

Copyright© 2004 by RealLifeDragon

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a short story (7 chapters, that is short for me) that describes a visit from a friend of mine and subsequent problems he has with his nieces, which eventually involve me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece  

When I came back into the living room, Linda was watching cartoons. I sat in the recliner and watched them with her. There were some Road Runner and Daffy Duck ones running. I laughed as I always do at the silly antics of Daffy. With Daffy and Bugs, you never know what is going to happen. Fortunately, these were the older ones without the political correctness of the ones they put out today.

I must have sat there for about 20 minutes or so when Linda turned her head and asked, "Unka D, can I sit on your lap?"

"Oh, I guess so. You don't bite, do you?"

"No silly."

She rolled over and then got up and came over to where I was sitting.

"Ummm, you need to take your clothes off too."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like sittin' on clothes. It makes me all itchy."

"Awwww, do I have to?"

"Yes," she giggled, reacting to my acting like a little kid. "It really makes me all itchy and ever'thing."

I was only wearing shorts and a tee shirt, so I stripped them off, wondering where this was going to lead. Once I was stripped, I sat down in the recliner and opened my arms to her so she could sit on my lap.

She looked at me and then sat down on my lap.

"Unka D, how come you don't have no hair down there?"

"Because the girls that I date don't like me to have hair down there. They like it when I'm shaved."

"Oh. That's pretty neat. It's all smooth and ever'thing."

I leaned back and the footrest came up and the back went partially back. We reclined and watched a cartoon. Whenever a female is sitting on my lap, unconsciously, I very lightly run my fingers over their arm and side, whatever I can reach without actually feeling them up. They all seem to love it and I began to do that to Linda. She shivered a couple times and snuggled even closer.

"That feels really good, Unka D. I really like you doin' that."

Her words kind of startled me. I hadn't even realized I was doing it.

"Well, I'm glad you like it."

I kept my gentle stroking up and she slowly moved so I had more access to her. She moved her arm and took my hand and put it on her side so I could work there. She would shiver as I passed over her ribs and then back to her stomach. I made several passes over her stomach and then back up her side before moving back to her stomach. She moaned a bit and then whispered for me to go higher. I made gentle circles until I was just barely touching the bottom of her tits. She moaned as I grazed them and then moved back down to her stomach.

I made several more passes to the same area and finally she took my hand as I got to the bottom of her tits and moved it up the slopes of her breasts.

"That feels so good, Unka D," she whispered, as she laid her head back against me.

She squirmed a bit as I continued to make passes over her stomach and up to her tits, always bypassing her nipples. I began to feel her wetness as she squirmed. Evidently she was getting turned on and her pussy was leaking.

"Unka D, could I ask you a question?"

"Sure, hon," I said as I continued to stroke her body.

"Do you think my titties will grow bigger?"

"Well, let's see, you're what now, almost 16?"

"No, silly," she giggled. "I'm just gonna be 14 next week."

"Oh, well then I'm sure they'll grow some more. But they're very pretty now."

"Well, I think they look like little party hats sittin' on me. They're not all round and soft like Megan's are."

"Darlin', everyone grows at a different speed. Yours will round out before you know it."

"My friend, Eddie, said that if I got someone to suck on them that they'd grow quicker."

"Well, I'm not sure that Eddie was right about that. I don't think that'll help much."

"But he used to suck on 'em and they did grow. I could almost feel 'em growin'."

"You're Uncle Karl told me some about you and Eddie. How did you get started doin' that with him?"

That seemed to change the subject for a bit anyway. I wanted to slow this down some and try and keep it on my terms, for a bit anyway.

"Well, I like to walk in the woods around our farm and I follow a path that I have through the woods. It follows the stream and I like to watch birds and things while I'm walkin', so I'm real quiet. One time I was walkin' and I seen some movement up ahead. I couldn't make out what it was, but I didn't think it was a bird. I thought maybe it was a deer or somethin', so I was real quiet and I moved up to see what it was. I was kinda crawlin'. When I'm outside, Mama makes me wear clothes, so I was in a pair of jeans and a shirt. I crawled up closer and I could see it was someone sittin' by a tree. I was about to say somethin' when I seen it was Eddie.

"Eddie has always been real nice to me. He never made fun of me at all. We used to kid around some and even wrestle once in a while. We'd get into ticklin' games and have a lot of fun. He's a year or so older'n me, but he's never treated me like a little kid.

"So I watched him for a bit and then stood up. He never seen me and I could see that he was rubbin' his thing. I watched him for a bit and didn't know why he was doin' that. Finally, I said, 'Whatcha doin', Eddie.'

"Well, he jumped up and turned around real quick like so I couldn't see his thing. He put it back in his jeans and zipped up and then turned around again. 'I'm just sittin' here watchin' things, ' he said.

"I walked up to him and his face was all red and it seemed like he was out of breath like he'd been runnin', or somethin'. We talked for a bit and I finally I told him I'd seen him rubbin' his thing and asked him why he was doin' it.

"He got even redder and mumbled and asked me not to tell anyone. I told him I wouldn't but that I wanted to see it. He said that he didn't think he should 'cause he might get into trouble. I go, I won't tell, and he goes, 'But someone might find out.' Then I go, 'But no one's around here but you and me. Then he goes, 'But someone might come lookin' for me.'

"We talked about that for a bit and finally he said he'd let me see his thing if he could see mine. I told him that I didn't have anything to see, but he said he wouldn't take his clothes off unless I took mine off. So I said I would.

"We were in a little clearin' so we each took our clothes off. It wasn't much of a problem for me 'cause I hardly ever wear clothes. But he was a bit shy about things. When we finally had all our clothes off, I asked him if I could touch his thing. He said I could, but then he got to touch me. I said ok, and reached out to touch him.

"He was all small and ever'thing and he had this little drop on the end of his thing. I touched it and I felt the drop and it was all slimey and ever'thing. It didn't feel like pee at all. While I was touchin' him, he reached out and ran his fingers over my nips and it felt pretty good for him to do that. Then he moved his hand between my legs and played with my pussy some. That felt pretty good too.

"Then he moved back up to my nips and played with them. They got all tingly and I squirmed a bit. Then I asked him if he thought I'd start growin' my titties soon. He said he was sure I would, but it would help if I could get someone to suck on them. He said that would make 'em grow quicker. I go, 'Really? And he said it sure would.'

"I was still playin' with his thing and it was startin' to get hard and had more stuff runnin' out of it. It was clear and it didn't look like pee either.

"Finally I go, 'Would you suck on my titties to make 'em grow?' He asked me what I would do for him if he did that. I didn't know what I could do, so I asked him what he wanted me to do. He goes, 'Well, if I suck on your titties, then you could suck on my thing for me.'

"Ewwww, that's where you pee from. Then he goes, 'But pee won't come out, I promise you. Somethin' will come out, but I promise it won't be pee. It'll be like the stuff that is comin' out now, only white and more of it.' I go, 'Are you sure and not just lyin' to me?' And he goes, 'No, I promise.' Then I go, 'Well what does that stuff taste like. And he goes, 'Well taste it and see.'

"In my class at school, there are some girls that are older and I heard one of 'em talkin' about suckin' her boyfriend off and swallowin' his stuff. Another one said that she done it all the time and really liked how her boyfriend tasted. They were both gigglin' and sayin' that one of these days they's going to let their boyfriends stick it in 'em. I remembered hearin' 'em and I thought if they do it, it can't be all that bad. Besides, they was older and had boyfriends and ever'thing.

"So I leaned over and touched my tongue to a drop that was on the end of his thing. I tasted it and it didn't taste bad at all. It was kinda salty, but sure didn't taste like pee smells. Another drop came up and I tasted that, just to be sure. Then I said ok and he had a deal. If he'd suck my titties, I'd suck his thing.

"He sat down by a tree and told me to come kneel by him. He leaned down and began to lick and suck on my nips. They got real tingly and felt so good when he did that. I held onto his shoulders and kinda shivered as he was doin' that. I noticed that my pussy got all wet and was leakin' all over my legs. I didn't know why that was happenin', but his mouth sure felt good on my nips.

"He kept movin' from one to the other and they finally started to get a bit sore, so I told him to stop for a while, 'cause they was gettin' a bit sore. They were standin' way out, way farther than normal and my pussy was really wet.

"Then he said it was my turn. I asked him what I was supposed to do and he told me to lay down and suck on his thing. I got my shirt and jeans so I could lay on them, 'cause I didn't wanna lay on the weeds. Once I got them all spread out, I laid down on my stomach and took his thing in my hand. I slowly sucked it in my mouth and he told me to make sure I didn't touch it with my teeth. I messed up a couple times, but I told him I was sorry and went back to suckin' on him. It tasted kinda good and I could taste some of the salty stuff leakin' out as I was doin' it. And it made me feel kinda grown up, like them girls in my class.

"After a couple minutes, he started to moan and squirm around some and then I heard him tell me it was gonna happen real soon. Then he told me to run my tongue around the end of it. I did and he squirmed even more. Pretty soon, I felt his thing grow some and I thought it was like my titties, growin' 'cause I was suckin' on it.

"All of a sudden, I felt this squirt of hot stuff in my mouth. It hit the back of my mouth and I almost choked on it. He was moanin' real loud and then I felt another squirt. I swallowed real quick and another squirt came out. I kept swallowin' and he kept squirtin' until he just had stuff runnin' out of him. He put his hand on mine and moved it up and down and more stuff came out. I swallowed ever'thing that came out. It tasted different than what I'd tasted before, but it wasn't bad. It was kinda salty, but there was another taste that I didn't know what it tasted like.

"Finally, he put his hands on my head and lifted my mouth off of him. I go, 'Did ya like it, Eddie.' And he goes, 'Ya, it was really great. We can do this a lot, but you can't tell anyone, ok.' I go, 'Ok, ' and we said we'd meet back here tomorrow after chores.

"We stood up and my legs were really wet. My pussy had juiced a lot and I needed somethin' to dry 'em off with. Eddie took his big handkerchief and wiped 'em off. Then he put his arms around me and real gentle like, kissed me. I had butterflies in my stomach when he done that. It was the first time I'd been kissed by a boy before.

"Then we got dressed and he kissed me again and said we'd meet back here again tomorrow. All the way home, I was like floatin' on a cloud. My nips were all tingly and I think I was still leakin' from my pussy. When I got to the house, the first thing I did was to go to the bathroom and wipe my pussy real good with toilet paper. It was all puffy and my nips were standin' up real far. I went to my room and got undressed and laid on my bed and thought about what we'd done. I thought how good it felt when he was suckin' on my nips and how I'd felt when he squirted in my mouth. I got all tingly again and I felt kinda sleepy. I guess I fell asleep, 'cause the next thing I remember was Mama callin' me and tellin' me to come help with supper. My legs and pussy were kinda crusty, so I had to wash them off before I went down. I was kinda squirmy all night and couldn't wait until the next day.

"As soon as I got my chores done, I told Mama I was goin' for a walk and waited until I got out of sight of the house and almost ran down the path to meet Eddie. But he wasn't there when I got there. I sat and waited for a while and he finally showed up.

"He walked over to me and bent down and kissed me, real gentle like. My stomach started to get all butterfly like and then his tongue began to lick my lips. I opened them and he slid his tongue in and touched my tongue and it was almost like a shock. It felt really good.

"Then he stood up and began to take his clothes off. I got out of my clothes real quick and he sat down so I could kneel in front of him. He kissed me again and it felt dreamy. Then he moved to my nips and began to work on them. He went back and forth between them until they got kinda tingly. I told him that was enough for a while. Then he kissed me again.

"I got my clothes and laid them between his legs so I could lay on them and not be in the weeds. Then I took hold of his thing and leaned in and sucked it in my mouth. I remembered him tellin' me to run my tongue over the end of it, so I did that a lot and he began to moan. He told me to move my head up and down while I was suckin' on it and then moved his hand to mine and moved it up and down like I was doin' with my head. I got the idea and he took his hand away and just kinda petted my hair as I sucked on him.

"It wasn't too long until I heard him moan louder and felt his thing grow. I knew he was about to squirt so I got ready. It didn't surprise me so much that time. As soon as the first squirt came out, I swallowed it and then the next one came out. He was moanin' real loud and he kept squirtin' his stuff and I sorta liked the taste. When he quit squirtin' and it was just runnin' out, I used my hand to get all of his stuff out. Finally, he told me that was enough and I took my mouth off and licked my lips. I really started to like the taste of it and it made me feel so tingly when I done it that my pussy was leakin' all over.

"He kissed me again and my stomach had all kinds of butterflies in it. Then we snuggled for a bit and he finally asked me if I wanted him to suck on my titties again. I said ok and knelt in front of him. He sucked real gentle like and my pussy started to leak again. He would go from one to the other and my nips were standin' way out. Finally, they got too tingly and it didn't feel good no more so I told him to stop for now.

"Then I sucked him again but it took him longer to squirt that time. When I was done, my pussy and legs were really wet and he got his big handkerchief out and wiped me off again. Then he kissed me and said he needed to get home for lunch. I did too, but we made plans to meet back out there later in the afternoon.

"I went home for lunch and Mama wanted me to do some stuff with her. After the dishes were finished, she dragged me to the attic and we unpacked some boxes up there and took the clothes downstairs. She said she was gonna give these clothes away to someone who might be able to use them, but they needed to be washed first. I didn't think I'd ever get away from there.

"When me and Mama was finally done, I walked out to the path and waited until I was out of sight of the house and took off runnin'. Eddie was there in our spot and I ran into his arms. We kissed and he held me for a bit as I calmed down from runnin'. Then he started takin' his clothes off and I took mine off too.

"When we were nekkid, he sat down and I knelt in front of him. He kissed me and then began to suck on my nips. It felt so good for him to do that and I was shiverin' and my pussy was leakin' again. I had to hold onto his shoulders to keep from fallin' over. My whole insides was tingly and his tongue was lickin' my nips as he sucked on 'em.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.