Linda and Megan - Cover

Linda and Megan

Copyright© 2004 by RealLifeDragon

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a short story (7 chapters, that is short for me) that describes a visit from a friend of mine and subsequent problems he has with his nieces, which eventually involve me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece  

Life went on for both of us. I continued my writing and ignored my fishing and other things. Maybe I am obsessive/compulsive. Who knows? Towards the end of May, I got an e-mail from him saying he was going to be passing through and wanted to stop over. He said that he was going up to Lebanon to pick up his niece and he would be traveling with his other niece. Their birthdays were coming up and they always celebrated them together. Also, he told me that his sister's plant had closed and she was going to be moving back home so the girls could be together and their expenses would be less. This was going to be a combination trip to pick up his niece and help his sister get ready to move. He said he'd be arriving on a Tuesday afternoon and he'd be leaving the next morning to go to his sister's place. He would probably be back on Thursday and would stay overnight so it wasn't such a hard trip for the girls. I told him I was far enough ahead with my writing that I could afford to take some time off and would be glad for the company.

I did some basic housecleaning so I didn't appear to be a total slob when they arrived. I had most everything put away and actual places for them to sit down before they showed up. I'm not the world's best housekeeper, but I don't really care. Nobody sees it except me and I don't look at it. As long as I've got a path from the bedroom to the bathroom, kitchen, living room and office, everything is fine until I lose something. Then I have to clean up everything until I find it.

It was about 3 in the afternoon when I heard their car pull up. I exited out of my writing and then opened the door and waited for them. I moved back to let them in and shook hands with Karl. Then I said, "Who's this angel you've brought with you?" as I leaned over and look at his niece. She blushed and immediately hid behind Karl.

"This is Linda. She's not much of an angel. She's more like a little devil, but we still love her," he teased. "Linda, come out and meet this man. You can call him Uncle D."

She looked out from behind Karl and he put his hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her out from behind him.

"Linda, I'm so glad to meet you. But you're sure a lot prettier than your Uncle Karl."

She giggled a bit and I offered my hand to her. She gently held hers out and I lightly clasped it to shake hands with her. She blushed and looked at our hands and then at me and then quickly down at the floor. Then she moved back behind Karl and peeked out, shyly.

From what I could see of her, she looked an awful lot like Renee Olstead, from the TV show "Still Standing." She had dark red curly hair that came down to her shoulders. Her eyes were a deep brown and her face was sprinkled with freckles. She was wearing a tee shirt that was way too big for her and baggy shorts, so it was hard to tell anything about her body. I could tell she had tits, but not much about them. She probably was a bit short of 5 feet and didn't appear to be fat at all. Maybe just a bit of baby fat left over, but it was difficult to tell with those clothes she was wearing. She did have the one lazy eye that Karl had told me about. But it wasn't as bad as some I have seen. I would guess that exercises and her wearing the eye patch over the good eye would probably correct the problem. All in all, she appeared to be a normal 13-year old girl.

I told them to come in and asked if they wanted something to drink. Karl said he'd take some iced tea and I asked Linda what she wanted. She hid her face and Karl asked her if she'd like some Coke. A very quiet "uh huh" came out and she clung to Karl as I went to get the drinks.

When I brought the drinks back, I handed hers to her and she crowded in next to Karl on the chair he was sitting on.

"Linda, do you like to watch cartoons?"

Her eyes got wide and she nodded. "Don't nod your head like a horse," Karl said to her, nicely. "Answer him with words."

"Y-yes I do," she barely got out.

When I ordered my satellite package, it included the Cartoon channel. I didn't even know I had it until I was surfing through the various satellites to see if anything had changed. I just stumbled on it. Then I checked my listing on my bill and discovered it came with a package of other things that I wanted. I had called the provider and asked them if I could remove it and they told me it was part of a package deal. So I was stuck with the Cartoon Channel. It never came in handy until now. I punched up the satellite and the right channel and it was cartoon after cartoon with a couple advertisements thrown in. I told her she could sit over in another chair and she'd be able to see it better.

"What do you say to Uncle D?" Karl asked.

"Thank you," Linda almost whispered.

I told her she was welcome and Karl and I chatted about a few things. His crops were doing pretty good. They'd had a lot of rain and everything was growing. After a bit, he said that he needed to talk with me and I told him we could talk out in the sunroom. It's a bit away from the living room and TV so we wouldn't have the noise to talk over.

In kind of a hushed voice he started, "Dragon, I don't even know where to begin. I told you that Linda is a bit slow, but she's also very stubborn too. Since she was young, we've had a difficult time keepin' clothes on her. She just likes bein' nekkid. When she was young, it wasn't too much of a problem. We could just ignore her. We always made sure she had clothes on when people came to visit, but as soon as they left, she would strip down again.

"Since her body started blossomin', it's a bit harder to ignore, especially for her brother. He's walkin' around with a hardon almost all the time, now.

"I told you the last time you'd helped me with a lot of personal problems with your writin', so I kinda know your feelin' on things. The time before last, when I was here and on my way to pick up my other niece, everything seemed to be fine. But when Megan, my other niece, is around Linda, she goes nekkid too. They live in the city up there, so it's really hard for her to be nekkid at home. But when she gets down with us, she runs around bare too.

"I had taken her back for Easter, since her mom and her brother were comin' down to spend the holidays with us. That next day, when I got home, of course I had a bunch of fieldwork to catch up on. So I left the kids in the care of my sister.

"Linda has always liked takin' walks in the woods around us, so when the girls got on my sister's nerves, she sent them out for a walk. Of course, she had them get dressed. It was a bit chilly, so they needed clothes anyway. But they're not allowed outside without clothes.

"It was about an hour later, my sister went to the barn for something and she heard some noise comin' from the hayloft. She climbed up the ladder and found the neighbor boy fuckin' Linda. Evidently, he had already had his prick in Megan, because she was sittin' beside them, watchin' and her pussy was gapin' open.

"We'd always been afraid of somethin' like this happenin', but we thought we'd be a few years away from it yet. Well, she raised hell with the neighbor boy and he took off for home, tryin' to pull his pants up while he ran.

"She took both of them into the house to talk with them and got, at least, part of the story from Linda. It seems that she's been messin' with the neighbor boy for better'n a year now. She also said that she messed with his cousin when he came down to visit last summer. Megan had gotten involved with them on her trips down to visit us.

"It started off with him suckin' on her tits so they would grow. You and I both know that won't do anything, but the kids' thought it would. In return for him helpin' her with that, he got her to suck him off. That's what she likes doin' most. She would get him to suck in her tits and then suck him off a couple times a day when school was out. They could only manage once a day when they were in school. She said she'd heard some of the older girls in her Special Ed class talkin' about how they liked to do that. She'd also heard them talkin' about fuckin' their boyfriends too, so when he finally suggested that, she didn't see anything wrong with it.

"Durin' her talk with the girls, my sister tried to explain to them about diseases, but they only have the mentality of maybe an 8-year old, so it was not something they could easily understand. Linda, bein' stubborn like she is, said that she was gonna keep doin' it because it made her feel all tingly inside and she liked that. Megan, not to be outdone, said she liked it too and was gonna keep on doin' it.

"When I got back to the house, I walked in on all of this. My first instinct was to nut the neighbor boy, but my sister calmed me down from that. Hell, if I'd been in that situation, I'd a done the same thing he did.

"I also tried to explain how the diseases could really hurt the girls and could even kill them. But they just couldn't grasp it. When Jimmy, Linda's brother, came home, he flew off the handle about the neighbor boy and we had to calm him down some. He did have a talk with the neighbor boy and promised him if he was ever with the girls again, he'd beat the shit out of him and then nut him. He also said if any word got spread around about her, the same thing would happen. The boy promised he wouldn't say anything and the only other one that knew about it was his cousin and he lived in Little Rock. So that took care of word spreadin' about her and us bein' swamped with boys comin' around.

"But we knew that we couldn't keep her under lock and key for the rest of her life, so, next year, we'll be home-schoolin' both of them. This is part of why my other sister is movin' down there.

"The discussion lasted into the night and then spilled over to the next day. I tried explainin' about AIDS and HIV, but they just can't understand about them things. We talked until we were blue in the face and we just weren't gettin' through to them. No matter what we came up with, they both said they was gonna keep doin' what they'd been doin' because they liked it.

"We finally had to give up just to save our sanity and decided to take a break from talkin' with them. They were gonna have sex, some way, even if it killed them. We weren't worried about them gettin' pregnant, since we'd had their tubes tied. But we were sure worried about them pickin' up a disease.

"My sister and I talked a lot about it, but we were kinda lost about what to do to solve the situation. We wracked our brains tryin' to find a solution to our problem. Finally, my sister said, 'Hell, if it wasn't incest, you and Jimmy could just take care of her needs.'

"That set me back some. How could me, her uncle, and Jimmy, her brother, fuck her? It just didn't seem like a viable alternative. Then I remembered what you had written in Cammie about incest bein' a health law. I knew I couldn't explain it to my sister good enough for her to understand, but I thought maybe her readin' what you had written about it could clear the air.

"We kept them inside that day and they weren't real happy about it. Two 13-year olds, with an 8-year old mentality, and nothin' to do can really spoil a happy mood around a house. Of course, Jimmy was in school, so he didn't have to put up with it. It was just me and Abby that had to deal with it.

"I mulled things over for a bit and finally went to the computer. I pulled up Cammie Sue and did a search on the story and found the places you talked about incest and highlighted them. I read over them many times and tried to work things out in my mind.

"It was just like you said. There was no danger of pregnancy and it was all consensual, so who was gettin' hurt? I read and reread it and I kept comin' to the same conclusion. It didn't hurt anyone and it might save the girls from gettin' a disease that would kill them.

"Now, my sister don't know that I read stories like Cammie, so I had another problem. How was I gonna get her to read it. Finally, I just said 'fuck it' and I'd just admit to readin' the story.

"When she had some time to devote to readin', I made sure the girls were occupied and brought her into my office and explained that I had found a story about Arkansas and some of the customs around here. She looked at me with an unbelievin' look, but didn't say anything. I told her that it was probably not the practice around here anymore, but had been. But what you had written could be an explanation about a lot of things and might be a solution to our problem.

"I let her read it and I went to watch the girls. They were watching cartoons. They have them on in the afternoon down there and I sat and watched them giggle at the things while Abby read. I had her read the chapter where Dean and Cammie caught her sisters and brothers fuckin' and then read you comments about incest in the closing comments. She stayed in there for over an hour and I knew it didn't take her that long to read what I had highlighted. Even if she read it a bunch of times, she should have finished it before an hour was up.

"She finally came out and called me back into the office. I went in and we had a very long discussion on the whole situation. She said that she thought she agreed with you on a lot of things about the bible. She also said it took a lot of the guilt off her mind about what her, Alice, Abby and me did when we were young.

"See, us three did a lot of playin' around when we were younger. Mostly it was just playin' with each other with our hands, but we did do some fuckin' and several times we got each other off with our mouths. We had always felt guilty about it after we did it, but we did it for a long time. We'd probably still be doin' it if they hadn't got married. And now, Abby feels like she's just worn out with takin' care of Linda all the time and watchin' over her. I haven't made any moves on her since she got married. I thought about it several times after her husband run off, but I let it go and didn't follow through.

"I told her that maybe we should consider Jimmy and me bein' available for Linda to keep her away from harm. I said we'd need to discuss this with Jimmy and get him to agree to it. She agreed with that and said that I should let him read what she had read before we got into things much deeper.

"Jimmy's a pretty smart kid. I'm thinkin' he'll get a scholarship to college. He wants to study agriculture, kinda like Jamie, in your stories. The way he works on the farm, I'm sure he'll make a good farmer.

We were running low on our tea and I took our glasses to fill them. While I was in the kitchen, I asked Linda if she wanted more Coke. She looked up at me from the floor, where she had decided to watch cartoons from and said "Uh huh."

When she brought her glass into the kitchen, getting the drinks, she almost ran into the sunroom to talk with Karl. I took all three glasses into the sunroom and set them down on the table there. She was sitting on Karl's lap and whispering into his ear.

"Now, Linda, you know the rules on that, don't you?"

"But I can't. I don't know him."

"Well, he's the one that you have to ask. I'm pretty sure he don't bite, so you'll have to ask him if that's what you want."

She clung to Karl's neck and shyly looked at me, just like an 8-year old would do. Then she whispered into Karl's ear again.

"Nope, I'm not doin' that. If that's what you want, then you have to ask him."

"But I can't," she almost cried, like an 8-year old would do when she doesn't want to do something.

"Then you can't do it."

"But, I want to."

"Then you know what you have to do."

She looked at me and then down at the ground and I almost felt sorry for her. But this was evidently some kind of rule that had been established and I wasn't going to interfere with their rules.

She whispered into Karl's ear again and then he whispered into hers. Finally, she blushed beet red and walked over to me. She climbed up onto my lap and put her arms around my neck and whispered, "Can I take my clothes off while I'm inside here? Please?"

"Well, I guess so. You just can't go outside without your clothes on. My neighbors wouldn't understand."

Now my neighbors probably wouldn't be able to see if she did, but I didn't tell her that. She whispered "Thank you," and then gave me a kiss on the cheek and got down. She went into the living room before taking her clothes off.

"So when Jimmy came home," Karl continued, "I took him aside and told him I wanted him to read something and then explained to him that I had found the story on the Internet. He sat down and read and I went to sit with Abby.

"It was about an hour later when he came out and told us he'd read it but didn't know why we wanted him to. Abby told him of all the problems we were havin' with Linda and Megan about the sex stuff and the only solution we could come up with was for him and myself to allow Linda to have sex with us.

"His mouth dropped open and he just looked at us for a bit. 'Is that what all the incest thing was about?' he asked.

"We told him it was and that we were only doin' it to save the girls from gettin' a disease and possibly dyin'. He didn't know if he could actually have sex with his sister. I explained to him that she mostly wanted to suck us off. That was what she seemed to like most. He thought he might be able to do that, but wasn't sure about other stuff.

"We talked for a while about what we were gonna tell Linda and Megan. We were mostly worried about Megan when she went home. We were pretty sure we could convince Alice about this, but Joe, actually his name is Jose, but he likes to be called Joe, was another story. He was very protective of his little sister. They wouldn't be down until Thursday, so we'd have to wait until then to see about his reaction. But all of this depended on us bein' able to convince the girls that they could only have sex with us and nobody else we didn't approve of. If they didn't agree with that, then they couldn't have sex at all. We didn't know how we were gonna enforce the part of no sex at all, but we were just hopin' they would agree with our proposition.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.