Not A White Boy - Cover

Not A White Boy

Copyright© 2004 by DaMoot

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A girl entering High School learns about music and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Slow  

The phone rang early the next morning, while Mark was sleeping off his paper route. When Gertrude reached for it, her Mother stopped her with a look. Gertrude sighed as her Mother picked up the phone. Finally Lara handed it to her. "It's a boy, Gertrude."

"Hello?"

"Hi Gertrude."

"Mother!" Gertrude glared at her mother. She turned away and spoke softly. "Hi Gary. What happened at your end?"

"I'm grounded."

"Well of course. How long?"

"A week."

"Me too. Until Saturday. But what happened?"

"Fred said he and Dotty were so into each other they didn't check the time until after 10. He raced to the Plaza, then to your place, then he dropped off Dotty and came home. Pop took his keys, grounded him like forever. He can't go out until next year. Hey, what did you do?"

"Fred showed up and asked me what happened. So I asked him if he broke down or had an accident. He said no, he forgot about us, and I lost my temper. I knocked him down and hit him until your Dad picked me up. He's really strong."

"Yeah, he is. So're you. When Fred got up this morning both his cheeks were swollen and his entire right side was bruised and blue."

"Don't you mean black and blue?"

"He's always been black."

Gertrude gasped, then realized Gary had made a joke. She giggled, then stifled it for fear her Mother would hear. "Sorry, don't want Mom to hear me."

"That's ok. Anyway, Fred even had some scabs that bled in the shower. Mom was all over him this morning with the antiseptic and bandages. Dad always makes up wait for the morning before he swats us. When he came down for breakfast he said Fred already had his beating, and chewed his, ah, rear. I listened, and it was great."

"Your Father didn't strike me as a screamer."

"He's not. I cracked my door and stuck my head out just enough."

"Good. He deserved more."

"Aww, Gertrude. Come on. He's okay. He just made a mistake."

"I thought we could trust him and he let us down. You can forgive him. He's your brother and you love him. I don't love him so I don't have to forgive him."

Gary was amazed at how harsh she was. "You feel that strongly?"

"Yes!" Gertrude looked around, then lowered her voice again. "He ruined our date!"

"Didn't you enjoy watching the movie?"

Gertrude laughed a little. "What movie was it?"

"That's what I mean. Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes. I want to see another with you."

"Same here. So you had a good time at the movie?"

"Well, yes. Yes, I did."

"If you had a good time, then he didn't ruin our date, did he?"

"Okay, he just ruined the end. Now Mom won't trust me."

"I don't think she was mad at you. I mean, you did call before you were late, right?"

"Yeah."

"Have you asked her if you can still go out?"

"Sort of. She said I'm grounded until Saturday morning."

"There you go. If she blamed it entirely on you, you'd be grounded forever, not just a week."

"All right. But Mark can't drive. How can we go to a movie?"

"Ask your Mother to drive us?"

"Yuck!"

"Well, if I ask a friend to double again, you think your Mother will trust him?"

Gertrude collapsed. "No."

Gary had a thought. "Wait a sec. You know Brian?"

"Second trumpet?"

"Yeah. He's so straight he doesn't need a ruler for school."

Gertrude laughed. "That's not true. He's like the best trumpet player."

"I know, but personally, he's a super straight guy. He won't even drive 5 mph over the speed limit like everyone does."

"Huh. How can I convince Mom he can be trusted?"

"I dunno. Want me to see if he'll double with us? If he won't, it doesn't matter."

"Yeah. We can always have Mom drive. It won't be as much fun, but better than staying home."


Monday in school Fred was waiting outside her first class, orchestra. When Gertrude saw him she looked past him and refused to acknowledge his existence. It got her blood boiling, and in class she played off all that energy. That afternoon when Gary called her, he said Brian was willing to drive. He had a girlfriend too, and they also wanted to spend some time in a dark place where everyone ignores you. That made her happy again until her Mother vetoed the idea, insisting on driving them herself.

That held for a month, before Lara relented enough to talk with Brian's Father. Mark actually helped, claiming Brian was a prig. Gertrude knew better, but held her peace when their Mother seemed pleased with that description. That kept them happy for a while, until they were both incredibly frustrated by the makeout sessions. Brian absolutely refused to go parking with them. The only drive-in within 30 miles was X-rated, so they were stuck with movie theaters, and the limited petting. They both had bicycles, and spent some weekend days riding near her home, but her Mother was requiring them to ride by every 30 minutes.

Gertrude rode the late bus following an after school jazz band rehearsal. This bus stopped much further from home, so she did not like to take it. When she arrived, the old car that would be Mark's when he got his license was gone. So was Mark. She looked around, then heard the front door shut. Mark was there. "Where have you been?"

"Just hangin' out with Steve."

"No you haven't. You took the car. Where'd you go?"

"Gertrude, you know I can't drive yet."

"Sure you can, you just don't have a real license. If you don't tell me, I'll tell Mom."

He paled. "I didn't take it, so go ahead."

"If I tell, you'll never be able to do it again. She'll be watching the odometer. Just tell me, and she doesn't have to know."

He reddened. "Ahh, I just wanted to practice driving."

"BS. I know better. You'd never break the law just for practice." He was very red, and she made an educated guess. "You went to Marlene's, didn't you? Marcia won't let you be alone in the house anymore, so you drove over to make out."

He blushed harder.

"Aha!" Gertrude smiled. "You sly dog. Whose idea was it?"

He shrugged. "Marlene's." He looked anxious. "Are you gonna tell?"

Gertrude thought a moment. "I won't tell if you let me know in advance when you're going over."

He looked shrewdly at her. "So you can call Gary?"

"Yeah. If you're gonna be satisfied then I get to be too."

"Aww, have you been frustrated by Gary?"

"No, by Brian. He won't go parking. He's too nice a guy, says sex is for marriage."

Mark made a face.

"Yeah, that's what I say. If sex is for marriage then we wouldn't have hormones." Gertrude agreed.

"Hey, when I get my license, I'll double date with you."

"But you're going all the way. We'll just be in the way."

He grinned at her. "When Marlene gets going, she won't care. You know I don't."

Gertrude doubted that, "Better ask Marlene before you make her put on a show. She might get upset afterwards. If you warn her first, she'll still be embarrassed, but not pissed enough to cut you off."

He thought about it. "Hmm. If I warn her then she'll know it's her own fault she let it get out of hand. Yeah. Good point, sis."

Gertrude smiled in anticipation. "I have after school jazz band Monday and Thursday, but any other days let me know, okay?"

"Sure." He saw her nipples poking out, and smiled slowly. "Are you getting horny just thinking about it?" He reached out and held her breast through her shirt. When she nodded, he rubbed his thumb across the hard point.

She gasped, then glared at him. "I've had enough teasing."

His smiled widened. "I'm not teasing anymore." His other hand traced a line from her ear down her shirt edge, between her breasts.

She breathed deeply as she felt his fingers from her breast to her crotch. "You actually bought rubbers?"

He opened a button and traced the edge of her bra. When her eyes closed, he said, "See?"

She opened them again to see him holding up a foil packet. "Oooh. How did you get her to do it the first time?"

He opened another button. Now he could get his fingers under her bra, and watched her squirm, as he did not quite touch her nipple. "I did what you said."

He opened another button and reached in. The finger outside her bra touched her nipple, pushing it against the one inside.

"Ah! Oooh!" She moaned. "Tell me."

Her eyes were shut again while he played with her nipple. "We were kissing in her room. She has a narrow futon that she uses as a chair during the day. We unfold it when I'm there. She was laying on it, me on the floor next to it. I just have to tilt my head and we can kiss. I worked my way down her neck to kiss and lick her chest. While she was moaning, I removed her shirt."

Gertrude felt cool air against her back, and sighed as he licked the swell of her breast next to her bra.

"When I licked her nipple through her bra, she couldn't stay still. While she squirmed I undid her bra. She didn't care because she wanted my lips on her bare nipples."

Gertrude felt the bra loosen and pulled it off herself. "Lick my nipples. Suck them, play with them. Oh, oh, oh yes. Yes!" He was licking one nipple while tantalizing the other with his fingertips. Then he used his other hand with his mouth on one, squeezing it firmly while sucking it.

"When she was moaning again, I pulled her rear with one hand and crushed her crotch against my hard-on. I knew she felt it because she humped me like crazy."

His hands on Gertrude's shoulders, she obediently knelt, then lay down. She felt his hand on her rear inside her jeans, and she realized they were too loose. He had unfastened them without her noticing. "Did, ah! Did you unzip her jeans?"

"I didn't have to. I slipped my hand inside to fondle her ass. While I was playing with her cheeks, she unzipped them herself. I let her roll to her back again, then slid my hand around to the front."

"Was your hand!" He had squeezed her rear, and her panties, bunched up, had pressed on her clit. "Inside or outside her panties?"

"It was inside. She really likes my hand on her bare ass. When I got to the front, she was soaking wet. The back of my hand got wet just from her panties."

Gertrude lifted her hips, trying to get more pressure, but his hand traced the cloth of her panties, barely touching her pussy lips and clit. "Please! More!"

"That's what she said."

When his sister laughed, he pinched her clit through the nylon. "Aaaahhhh!" She had a small orgasm, strong enough to leave her gasping. "Oh jeez."

Mark continued. "I took her hand and put it on my chest. She got the hint and took off my shirt, and my jeans too."

Gertrude reached up and helped him remove his clothes. When his dick popped out of his shorts, she asked, "Did she take off your shorts? Did she play with your cock?"

It was his turn to gasp. Despite having come with his girlfriend an hour before, he was horny, and very, very, hard. Between recounting their first time and watching his volatile sister come, he was ready to do it again. Gertrude had more experience making him come than Marlene. She had stopped their games when she started menstruating, fearing she would get too worked up and let him come inside her. Now he realized either she had not forgotten anything or, "Have you been practicing with Gary?"

"I'm not a tease. I would never send Gary home frustrated after he made me come."

You make each other come, right in the theater?" She squeezed him hard.

"Yeah. Brian's no prude, he just won't go all the way. Before the movie starts I can smell Marylyn's pussy."

"What about yours?" She was sliding her hand up and down, stopping at the head to lightly stroke her fingernail on it.

"I'm wet before the movie starts, but I wear skirts for a reason. Gary doesn't have to expose me, so it's hard to smell me... before I come." She was playing with his precome, spreading it around the head, then licking it off. "Did she lick your cock? Did she taste you?"

He groaned loudly. "No! She just touched it a little, even when I got wet, she'd touch the tip a little, then go back to feeling. So I'd had enough." Mark pushed her back down. "I pushed her down." He fastened his mouth around a nipple and sucked. "I sucked her nipple, hard, and groaned so she'd know how worked up I was."

They both groaned. "She was hot, too. She kicked her legs around, so while I was sucking I pulled off her jeans and underpants."

Gertrude pushed down her remaining clothes, and he threw them clear. "Did ah!" He went back to playing with her clit. "Did you make her come?"

"Oh yeah. She was ready to pop. By the time I ran my fingers up her slit she was whimpering, and when I put two fingers in and held her crotch she came, suddenly." He pushed one finger in his sister's pussy; that was all that would fit at first. Mark fingerfucked Gertrude, watching her relax to it, feeling her loosen up. He added another, slowly going deeper each time. She started humping back at him, building up for another orgasm. "After she came, I pulled out immediately. She didn't expect that; I always leave them inside and force several peaks on her. When she felt me pull out, she cried out and closed her legs trying to trap my hand, but it was too late. When she relaxed a bit, she rolled over to me. I kissed her and rolled her back, ending up on top of her, one leg between her thighs."

Mark pulled his fingers out and slid them around Gertrude's breast, coating it with her juices. Gertrude moaned at the loss, and whimpered as he caressed her firm tit and nipple. "After we kissed a few times, I got my fingers wet again and rubbed them all over her chest. When she was all wet, I told her I was going to lick her clean. That started her going up again."

He licked his sister's breast and continued in between licks. "By the time I got to her nipples she was whimpering, so I did it again." Mark lowered his hips to Gertrude, letting his cock settle in her slit. Gertrude started wriggling, trying to make him rub her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.