Shackled For The Summer - Cover

Shackled For The Summer

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: This time I cuffed her to the bedpost and I ran my hands over her hot skin while she writhed about unable to get loose. My cock was really hard in my pants.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Petting   .

It was only the third week of my summer break and I was already bored out of my mind. I had completed all my homework and now there was nothing left to do. I could hear my sister talking on the phone to one of her girlie friend but I just stared out of the window. Perhaps I should clear out my cupboards you never know I might find something interesting.

It did almost straight away, a pair of handcuff from a 'Detective kit' I must have gotten when I was a kid. You couldn't actual lock them but to release them all you had to do was press a little button on the top.

What you doing?" yelled my sister Kath.

I was still sitting on the floor as she walked into my room and stared down at me.

"What's that you've got?" she said.

Kath had just turned fourteen with a nice slim body on her with extremely nice perky tits. Today she was showing it all off in cut off jeans and a sun top.

"Handcuffs," I leered, "and I going to lock you up and ravage your defenceless body."

It was all a joke really but I just couldn't believe the look that crossed her pretty face.

"You're not, are you?" she said her eyes wide open with a lustful expression.

I held the cuff up so she could see them.

"You wouldn't," she said.

Her voice had taken on a breathless tone. I got up off the floor and slowly I advanced towards her until she was backed up against my door. I grabbed her shoulders and span her around and pushed her up against the closed door.

"Give me your hands," I snarled.

"No, don't," she squealed.

It was all a game wasn't it?

I reached around and grabbed one arm then the other and I snapped the toy cuffs on her wrists.

"No please don't hurt me," she squealed.

I grabbed her and threw her onto my bed. She lay there looking up at me with her eyes big and her chest was rising and falling as she breathed heavily.

I sat beside her on the bed and looked her up and down; there was a lot of naked flesh on show.

"Now my pretty, you are mine." I leered.

I placed my hand on her thigh and gently stroked her smooth skin.

"Please mister, don't hurt me," she said getting into the spirit of the game.

"Just suppose I undo these two little buttons," I said plucking at her sun top, "what would I find beneath?"

"Oh no mister, please," she begged, "that's all I'm wearing."

"No bra you little slut," I said and my fingers popped the top button.

I didn't know how far she would let me go before she stopped me.

"Oh no mister, please," she squirmed under my hands, "I'm all naked and defenceless."

My fingers were playing with the second and final button of her top and I was now expecting her to tell me to stop; she didn't. The button popped open and the two sides of her top fell apart to reveal her pert tits.

"Oh no you beast," she wailed.

There weren't that big, somewhere between an A and a B cup I would think, but very pretty.

"You're mine slut," I said and I place my hand on her naked skin and squeeze her tits lightly.

"Unhand me you beast," she yelled.

Her nipples were up and as hard as nails.

"No way you're mine," I said and set about giving her tits a good going over.

She lay still letting me do what I wanted. After a few minutes I looked down at her cut off jeans.

"Shall we see what the rest of you looks like," I said.

"No stop now," she said, her voice was normal if still a little strained.

That looked like it; that was as far as she wanted to go.

"Ok sis," I said. "Do you want me to release you now?"


I'm not sure she really wanted to be but after a few seconds she nodded. I quickly released her wrist and she sat up and smiled at me.

"That was exciting," she said her voice still a little different.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Nice tits."

"Thanks," she said looking down but still not covering them up from my gaze. "Not that big though."

"Hey," I said, "believe me there're are perfect."

"Thanks," she said again and she got off my bed.

I thought that was going to be it but she went and stood in front of my small mirror and looked at herself.

"Jenny, you know my friend," she said still checking herself out. "Well her tits are getting really big. She at least a cup size bigger then mine. I thought guys like girls with big tits?"

She turned towards me expecting an answer.

"Yeah some do of course," I agreed, "but then again some don't."

"I think I would like mine just a little bigger," she said opening her top so she could see them better.

"Hey as I said before, I think there're perfect," I commented.

"Thanks brother," she said coming back and sitting next to me on my bed. "God you got me so hot with those handcuffs."

"Yeah," I could feel a silly grin on my face.

"When I was little girl I used to love to read those stories were some heroine was getting captured by the Pirates and such," she explained.

"Shall I put them on again? I asked, holding up the cuffs.

"Well just for awhile," she grinned. "Shall I take my top off?"

"Yeah, that'll be cool," I grinned.

This time I cuffed her to the bedpost and I ran my hands over her hot skin while she writhed about unable to get loose. My cock was really hard in my pants.

"Are you going to do something disgusting with me? She asked her eyes got even bigger as she was looking at my bulge.

"Yes my slave," I said.

I unzipped and hooked out my hard cock.

"Oh no, I'm still a virgin," she wailed.

"Not for long my beauty," I said, "once I've finished with you I'll let the crew have you."

"No, no please anything but that," she wailed, "please I'll do anything."

I didn't know how far I could go.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Please don't throw me to the crew," she said.

I moved nearer to her head my hard cock sticking straight out. Her big eyes were locked on to it, as it got closer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.