The Boy Next Door - Cover

The Boy Next Door

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I've always looked up to my older sister and now that she was fourteen, she was the centre of my sexual fantasy world. Tommy was the boy who lived next door to us and was much older than Clare and I at sixteen. This year he was the soccer captain and suddenly all the girls in the school, my sister included were making eyes at him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Petting   Voyeurism   .

I've always looked up to my older sister and now that she was fourteen, she was the centre of my sexual fantasy world. Tommy was the boy who lived next door to us and was much older than Clare and I at sixteen. This year he was the soccer captain and suddenly all the girls in the school, my sister included were making eyes at him. Tommy and I were sort of friends and we used to hang out quite a bit despite our age differences mainly because we were the only boys in our street.

"Can't you take me with you," whined Clare.

I was heading next door to play with Tommy's scalectrix.

"Yeah we want to come too," said Denise one of my sister friends.

"No chance," I said, can you imagine what it would be like trying to play with the cars with two girls mucking everything up.

"Please brother," she said sweetly, "we won't get in the way honest."

"How about if I gave you a kiss?" said Denise.

"What!" I said stunned, for I've never kissed a girl before unless you count Aunty Dot.

"What!" snapped Clare, "how gross."

"He's not that bad," said Denise, "I think he's a bit cute. So how about it big boy?"

"Yeah ok," I said. "I'll take you over there but after that you're on your own."

"No worries," said Denise, "Once he sees us I sure we'll be staying. Lets go and change."

"What, I was going now," I pointed out.

"We won't be a moment," said my sister over her shoulder.

Twenty minutes latter they re-emerged totally re-dressed. Gone were their tatty jeans and T-shirts, now they were wearing short, short skirts and blouses.

"Let's go," said Clare.

"Hey what about my kiss?" I shouted as I ran after them.

"Later," she threw back at me.


"Hi Dan," said Tommy, eyeing up the two girls.

"Sorry about this but my sister and her friend Denise here would like to play too, is that ok?" I asked.

"Sure," he said and he gave me a leering look as they passed by. "Up the stairs girls, in the attic."

The view following the girls up the stairs was mind blowing and of course both girls knew it. The track was permanently laid out on the floor and the four of us pick a car each. Seated, both girls dressed in their short skirts couldn't help but show off their knickers to us both. Neither of the girls had any idea how to play the game nor of course were they here for that anyway.

"This is a stupid game," said Clare.

"Tell you what," suggested Tommy, "let's play for a kiss."

"Yeah ok," smiled Clare.

She lost by more than a lap and happily crawled over and they started to kiss.

"Hey you own me a kiss too," I said to Denise.

"Yeah I suppose," she said but her eyes were on my sister and Tommy.

Our lips met and for the first time I was kissing a sexy girl. Trouble was I didn't know where to put my hands. Before I made my mind up Denise came up for air and she was again looked over to my sister.

"Oh," she gasped.

When I looked I could see Tommy's hand was squeezing my sister's tits while they kissed. So that's where you put your hands, I thought. I grabbed Denise again and this time when I kissed her I put my hands on her tits. They were a bit squidgy but nice and she didn't try to stop me, in fact the way her kisses grew in intensity so she must have like it just a little bit.

"Mmm, you kiss nice," she sighed but once again she looked over at them.

This time his hand had moved off her tits and was now on her naked thigh top. She grabbed me and we were kissing again and I too felt her naked flesh under my hands. I could sense that although she was kissing me she would have rather be where my sister was.

"Come on you two," laughed Clare, "let's play some more."

"Yeah I want to race you next," Tommy said to Denise.

I'm not sure how my sister felt about that but she looked happy enough if a little flushed. Of course Denise lost too and then they were kissing.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked Clare who was staring at them.

"What, no don't be disgusting," she said without taking her eyes off the kissing couple.

"It's just a kiss," I tried again.

"What, oh ok," she said and she came into my arms and we lightly kissed.

It was more a brother and sister kiss than I would have liked.

"Come on you can do better than that," I said and kissed her again only this time my hand found her tits. They were firmer if a little smaller than Denise's but they felt fine all the same. At first she let me touch her then I suppose she realised what I was doing and she pull apart.

"Stop that, I'm your sister," she said looking very flushed.

"Nice though," I said.

"Don't be disgusting," she snapped and once again she looked over a little wistfully at the other couple.

Thing had moved on over there and I could see Tommy's hand working between Denise's slightly open thighs.

"Oh my," Clare sighed and didn't object when I started to kiss her again.

This time my hand found the naked skin of her legs.

"Oh my," groaned Denise and Clare pull apart to watch as her friend body bucked to orgasm.

I didn't know that girls could come like that; I knew boys did for I had spurted a few times myself in the privacy of my own room.

"Time to swap," laughed Tommy and my sister left me in an instant to be with him.

"Hi cutie," whispered Denise who had suddenly become a different person in my eyes.

Her kisses were sloppier now and she let my hand roam over her body at will. It was even her who moved my hand down to where Tommy's had been only a few minutes ago. She felt hot and slightly damp down there and almost as soon as I touch her, her hips were moving against me.

"Oh yes, harder please," she whispered.

One quick look over at Tommy and he had unbuttoned Clare's blouse and was kissing her exposed tits while his hand was working between her spread thighs. I pushed my spare hand under Denise's blouse and bra and felt naked flesh of her tits.


Her body was still now and so was that of my sister. Soon however they stirred and both girls looked a little embarrassed.

"We better be off," said Clare.

"Yes," agreed Denise.

Both girls got up off the floor, smoothed down their ruffled clothes and left.


"That was nice," leered Tommy." You can bring your sis over anytime."

"Yeah, Denise had nice tits too," I mused.

"Yeah," said Tommy, "we must fuck 'em next time."

"Yeah, that'll be cool," I said.

I'm not sure how I felt about Tommy fucking my sister after all I had fantasized over her first.

I wasn't long after I got home that Clare came in to my room and sat on my bed.

"Look brother," she said seriously, "we're all grown up people here, so I don't want any word of today getting back to mum and dad or anybody for that matter."

"Sure sis," I said, remembering the feel of her tits in my hand.

"I can't see it myself but Denise still thinks you're cute," she giggled.

"Yeah, but I think your tits are nicer than her," I said.

"Stop it," she said sternly but I could tell she like me saying that. "And that didn't happen either, do you understand me?"

"Sure sis," I said. "Tommy thinks you're sexy though."

"What! What did he say about me?" she asked now all ears.

"He said you were very sexy and that I could bring you over anytime," I said.

"Did he really say that?" she said.

"Sure," I said, well he had said some of it.

"Perhaps you could arrange for us to go over there tomorrow," she asked.

"I'll see," I said. "What about Denise?"

"We don't want her there to get in the way," she said.

"Hey, what about me?" I asked. "I would like some fun too."

"Yeah I suppose," she mused, but I could see she really didn't want her friend there to share Tommy's time. "Well I suppose you could have a little fun with me, but not like with Tommy, you understand that. I am your sister after all. But I suppose a little kiss would be alright."

I little kiss, I thought, well that's better than nothing and there's always another day for Denise. She thinks I'm cute and I have put my hand between her legs and squeezed her tits.

"Ok, I'll have words with Tommy later," I agreed.


We play with the cars for a little while but I could see Tommy and my sister looking at each other and the cars just kept flying off the track.

"Race you for a kiss," said Tommy.

I'm not sure what the bet was and I suspect neither of them cared.

"Ok," smiled Clare and the cars whizzed around the track one more time.

I not sure who won but before the cars had stopped moving they were kissing like crazy, and I just had to sit there and watched while Tommy's hands moved over my sister's body. Today she was wearing another short skirt with a small sun top for the early May weather was bright and sunny. I half thought about leaving them to get on with it when Tommy found the few buttons on the front of her top and her naked tits popped out. Oh my they looked very nice, not over big but a good handful all the same. From the sounds Clare was making she really enjoyed having Tommy's hands on them.


I wondered how far things would go, especially with me sitting there watching. I suspected that both had forgotten all about me and were caught up in their own lust. Sure enough Tommy's hands were pulling down her small knickers and Clare even lifted her bum to help him. He was going to fuck her I just knew it. Oh I knew all about sex, I had been to the classes and even seen pictures on the net but this was something different. He was between her wide spread legs now and fumbling to get his cock out of his pants. Now they were doing it, right in front of me, so close I could reach out and touch them; their bodies moving against each other.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.