Nothing Natural - Cover

Nothing Natural

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: It all seemed so natural at the time but of course there was nothing natural about me thrusting between my sister's thighs. Near enough to reach out and touch was my best friend Neil who was doing the same thing but between his sister's thighs. To make it all the more complicated, my sister was Neil girlfriend and Neil's sister was mine.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Petting   .

It all seemed so natural at the time but of course there was nothing natural about me thrusting between my sister's thighs. Near enough to reach out and touch was my best friend Neil who was doing the same thing but between his sister's thighs. To make it all the more complicated, my sister was Neil girlfriend and Neil's sister was mine.

The four of us went to the hay loft for a bit of peace an quiet on this rainy day and of course we ended up kissing and cuddling up to our girlfriends. Neil and I are in the same class at school and so were Kate and Lisa although they both were in the year below us. It was natural that we were dating each other's sister for we came in contract with them almost every day. Kissing and cuddling soon escalated and our clothes came off and I was soon thrusting between Lisa, my girlfriend's legs. Of course Neil was doing the same with my sister Kate just a few feet away.

How we came to swap well I don't know it just seemed like the thing to do. We were all resting having a laugh and a giggle all still naked of course. When this heated up again we just grabbed the nearest available body and we started round two.

"Shit, that was fucking great," sighed Neil as he rolled off his sister. "Been meaning to do that for some while now."

I was still thrusting into my sister, her legs and arms wrapped around me tightly as her hips pushing against my every movement. As I pumped my spunk into her twitching body it suddenly struck me at what we had all done. This wasn't some prank, some naughty sexy game but something all together more serious.

"Shit guys," I said now a bit frightened. "We better keep this to ourselves."

Both girls looked frightened too, only Neil looked happy.

"Look Neil," I said sternly, "you better keep your mouth shut about this, we could all end up in big trouble. I don't know what the penalty for incest is and with a couple of minors too, but it'll be jail time for sure."

"You think so," he laughed, "just for fucking your sister. Lots of guys do that."

"May be," I said, "but I for one don't want to spent any time in jail."

"Ok, ok," he said and we all grabbed your clothes and dressed.

The happy feeling of being with my girlfriend had gone.

We split up, Kate and I went home.

"Sorry sis," I said with feeling.

"No it's ok," she said squeezing my hand, "we were both there and I didn't stop you. I wanted it just as much as you."

"Yeah thanks," I said squeezing her hand back.

"I was serious about this being big trouble sis," I said, "It's one thing me screwing Lisa, that's trouble enough but acceptable but screwing you is definitely off the menu."

"Yes I know," she whispered.

"Lets just hope to god that Neil can keep his mouth shut for once," I said.

But off course he couldn't so the trouble started.


"You Brad Daley?" asked the Truancy officer flashing his badge.

He was well known around our school as a right scumbag.

"Yeah," I replied with a sinking heart.

"Been hearing things about you and your sister," he smirked.

"Yeah what sort of things," I asked trying to sound brave.

"Things that brother shouldn't be doing to their sisters," he said with even a bigger smirk.

Shit that Neil could never keep his trap shut.

"Looks like you going to get thrown out of school and a lot worse too," he said, "unless?"

"Yes unless?" I said.

"No best not go there," he said, "we just throw you in prison and throw away the key. Perverts like you should be strung up by their balls."

"What's going on Brad?" asked my sister.

"Ahh, here we have your partner in crime," he laughed. "You couldn't keep your knickers on for your brother then."

"What's he talking about," she bluffed but I noticed her face was going white.

"My cars over there, you two get in the back and we'll pop down the station and get this sorted," he said with a big grin.

"I'm not going anywhere with you," she said.

"Fine by me little lady, but it'll be worse for you both," he said. "Come with me now and we may be able to work out a deal."

"Deal, what sort of deal," I said jumping at what may be our only chance.

"Let's go," he said, "and you'll find out."

I didn't want to go with anywhere with him but this seemed like the only way we could get out of this. After driving for a few minutes he pulled into a small wooded area and stopped.

"Right guys," he said turning around and looking from one of us to the other. "Time to make up your minds how you want to play this."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Pretty sister you've got there," he said leering at Kate, "how old are you anyway?"

"Fourteen," she whispered.

"Not only are you screwing your sister but she's a minor too," he laughed.

"What do you want?" I asked again.

"What I want, yeah, well for a start why don't you undo your sister's top and show me her cute titties," he leered.

"What! Are you out of your mind," I snapped.

"It's all right Brad," said Kate touching my arm, "do what ever he wants and let's get out of this."

"See your sister got some brains," he laughed, "yours are between your legs."

I closed my eyes tight and willed it all to go away but when I opened them again he was still there leering at us.

"Come on make your mind up," he said.

"Do it Brad," instructed Kate.

I leaned over and started on her white school blouse buttons until they were all undone.

"Take it off boy," he said.

With some difficulty I help Kate removed her top.

"Now her bra," he instructed. "No not you girlie."

Kate had reached around to undo her bra strap.

"I want him to do it," he said.

She leaned forward to allow me access and with numb fingers I eventually unsnapped it.

"There, what very nice titties you have girlie," he leered.

The car was filled with a bright flash as he took a picture.

"Bet they feel nice," he laughed, "why don't you have a feel lad, it's not that you haven't felt 'em before."

"What?" I blurted.

"Just do it Brad," snapped Kate, "do whatever he wants, ok."

I reached over and cupped one then the other.

"Not like that, give 'em a good going over," he said.

Using both hands now I mauled poor Kate breasts and again the car was filled with a bright flash of light.

"Ok, ok, lets see the rest boy," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Get the rest of her kit off boy," he said with a leer.

"The zips here," indicated Kate.

I pulled her short school skirt zip down and pulled it off over her feet.

"Them as well," he pointed at her regulation green school knickers.

"Do it Brad," said Kate as I hesitated.

She was naked now, sitting proudly despite the situation and once again the bright flash went off.

"Spread her boy," he instructed.

I pulled her knees apart as far as the space would allow.

"Not much hair down there girlie," he laughed and more flashes went off.

"What now," I asked with sinking heart.

"Now you get dressed girlie and get off home before your momma starts to worry," he said.

"What, is that it, we are through?" I asked.

"Don't be fucking stupid boy," he snarled. "This is just the start."

"What!" I said my heart sinking again.

"You and your slut of a sister belong to me now," he laughed.

"Please mister," said Kate, "we've done all you've asked, just let us go."

"You're as stupid as your fucking brother girlie," he laughed. "I'll be in touch."

We got out of his car and he drove off fast. We just stood there and I took her small hand in mine.

"Sorry sis," I said.

"It's not you it's that Neil," she snapped angrily, "I'm going to cut his fucking balls off when I see him."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.