Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 58: Playing The Fire Station Game!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 58: Playing The Fire Station Game! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I got that warm and Wet Feeling, just like Wednesday morning at Vikki's house. I looked down to see that the covering was off the bed and that this time Vikki's mouth and not her mother's was performing above and beyond as she repeatedly took the whole length of my cock in her mouth and throat.

I laughed. "God a man could get used to waking up like this."

She took her mouth off my cock, looked back and grinned as she squatted either side of me until her pussy was close enough to my mouth. "Turn about's fair play you know."

I grinned, lifted my head, ran my thumb along one lip of her labia, separated it slightly from the other one and ran my tongue along the length of her tasty slit while she resumed working on my erection.

I knew we had to go for a run and I also knew we had to visit the fire station so there was no real time to give Vikki the workover she deserved but there was enough time to bring her off, which I did. And it was as she climaxed on my face that I came, and came, and came, and came while Vikki held just the tip of my cock in her mouth. Vikki of course swallowed and swallowed and swallowed and... er... swallowed!

"Okay," said Vikki as she jumped up and grabbed the corner of my bed sheet to wipe herself with, "time to dress and introduce you to the fire station crew."

As usual, two garments later, a netball skirt and a sports bra, Vikki was dressed. I dressed in a pair of black shorts without underwear, and was going to try putting on one of my father's button-down sports shirts over my cast when Vikki moved up and gave me a hand.

We moved out of my room and started for the stairs. We stopped for a few seconds and looked into Maria's room. Gerry was on his right side with his right arm under Maddy's neck so she could use it as a pillow. His left arm was over her right hip while the hand was involuntarily squeezing the cheeks of her arse even as he slept. Not that Maddy wasn't busy, with her right hand holding a cock that was decidedly erect.

I looked at Vikki and she looked at me. Nothing needed to be said, we both shook our heads. Madeleine could sleep the morning away with Gerry, there would be plenty of other times for her to have breakfast at the fire station.

Things looked ever cosier in mum and dad's room. Dad was on his back with mum and Maria either side of him. Mum was on her left side and on his right while Maria was on dad's left side and on her right side. Both of them had their tits pressed into his chest while they each rubbed their pussy on the closest thigh and while they took turns at playing with his cock in their sleep.

We looked at each other and shook our heads again. We had considered taking Maria with us to the fire station but, like Maddy, there would be other opportunities for Maria to play... er... musical cocks.

On Saturdays, at least until today, I would always run via Hawke Street, Oaktree Road, Railway Road and the shops. But that was only because I didn't have Vikki to follow. Now, with her to join me, there was no need to take such a detour, especially as we were keen to visit the fire station.

We ran up the hill to the park entrance and started towards the May Close/Station Street exit. We made it as far as the tennis courts before we stopped dead.

"Gee--" said Vikki with a grin "--maybe we should take up tennis!"

Occupying the court closest to the footpath we were running on were two couples. The couple on the left as we looked at then were still fully dressed, she was a redhead girl with a very full figure and wore a short white tennis skirt frilly panties, white T-shirt and what looked to be a sports bra underneath while her tall and burly partner wore matching light blue shorts and top.

Their opponents however were not so fully dressed. He had lost his shirt and was showing off a tanned and muscular chest while his slim but attractive girlfriend, she looked too young to be his fiancée or his wife, was wearing just lacy panties similar to the girl on the other side of the net and a white sports bra just like the black one Vikki was wearing.

"Are you any good," answered the girl in the panties as the guy on the other side of the net pounded her serve back at her feet and she could do no more than put the attempted half-volley into the base of the net.

"No way," said Vikki with a laugh, "as a matter-of-fact I'm bloody hopeless."

"Sounds like you'll be perfect then," said the blonde haired girl as she ran up to the net and turned her back so that the guy on the other side could take off her sports bra. "It's more fun if you're fucking hopeless."

"Do you think I should wear more clothes?" asked Vikki as she lifted her skirt.

This time the blondes boyfriend spoke up. "Well that rather depends on how quickly you want to be naked."

"If she had her way," I said, "she'd start out naked!" I looked down at her feet. "Well except for shoes of course."

"No that won't work," said the redhead as she and her partner joined their friends at the fence that enclosed the tennis courts, it's a lot more fun for the guys if they've got something to take off."

"I'll say," said her partner as he reached across and palmed the blonde's right breast with his left hand. "Tell you what," he said as he continued to massage the blonde's right tit while her partner began massaging her left one, "why don't you bring along a couple of tennis racquets one Saturday morning and have a game. We're always here and we only ever play for... er... fun!"

"We might just do that," said Vikki, "but right now we have an appointment to keep."

"Oh?" came the curious response from the topless blonde who was really enjoying the attention she was getting from both guys.

"Yeah," said Vikki, "I've got some cocks to fuck while my boyfriend here has got some tight pussy to stick his big dick into!"

The redhead looked down at the bulge in my shorts immediately Vikki said that and asked, "Is it as big as it looks?"

Vikki smiled knowingly and rubbed her hand up and down my bulging crotch. "Bigger. Much bigger!"

"Prove it," said the blonde daring Vikki to take it out.

Of course Vikki didn't hesitate, she knelt down, spread her legs for balance and so that her naked and hairless pussy was on display, unzipped me, reached in, hooked the waistband of my underpants below my testicles and pulled my hard-on into the open. This of course produce predictable reactions.

"How can... I've never seen... Christ it must be fucking near a foot long!" This from the redhead.

"Wow, fucking wow!" said the blonde as she turned to Vikki while her both guys continued to play with her tits. "What's it like being fucked by that?"

"Incredible," said Vikki with a lascivious grin, "your cunt will never feel so full. And it's 11-inches long by the way."

"11-INCHES! FUCK!!" screamed the blonde with delight. "What's the chances--" continued the blonde "--of getting... ?"

"... Fucked by my boyfriend's cock," finished Vikki. "Very good I'd say, especially if I get to enjoy these two handsome guys of yours." She looked to each of them in turn. "By the way my name is Vikki Thompson and superdick here is Justin Robertson."

My name is Tina Wesley." Then she indicated her friend with the tanned muscular chest. "This is my boyfriend Tim Hart. The redhead with the big tits you can't see is Margaret..."

"MAGGIE!"

"Maggie Walters, and her partner is Chris Waterman.

"I'll tell you something," continued Tina laughing, "both our guys thought they had bog dicks until they saw that." She pointed at my hard-on which I was trying to put back into my pants.

"Oh I wouldn't be worrying if I was you," said Vikki. "I quite regularly fuck cocks several inches shorter than Justin's here and I still find myself getting well fucked." She grinned at each of the four in turn. "I guess it probably helps that my cunt is still tight and that I'm a slut for cock!

"In the meantime though," continued Vikki, "we really do have to go. But we'll be here next Saturday... er... what time?"

"We're always here at 7:30," said the blonde's boyfriend Tim Hart.

"It's a date then," said Vikki in reply, "but now we have to go."

We said our goodbyes to the foursome as they resumed their tennis match, took one last look at the blonde as she and her tits bounced around the court in several failed attempts to get racquet on ball. The last thing we saw before we turned out of sight of the tennis courts was Tina losing her lacy white panties!


We barely ran into the fire stations yard when four people came racing out to greet us. Of course I remembered Joey Quinton and Mick Germann, and even though I didn't know her the tall attractive redhead dressed in a robe and standing next to Joey had to be his wife Jodi, she looked too much like Lois Mortenson to not be her sister.

After I had shaken both Joey and Mick's hands I walked up to Jodi, turned slightly to my left side and hugged her to me with my left arm as I gave her a simple peck on the lips before smiling as I said, "You look too pretty and too much like your sister to be anyone but Jodi Quinton."

"Why thank you Justin," said Jodi as she returned my kiss with interest and plenty of tongue. "After what Vikki here--" she indicated my girlfriend "--told us about what those pricks did to the two of you, you really are a sight for sore eyes."

"I'll say you are," said Mick Germann as he brought a black haired girl, dressed in a robe similar to Jodi's, with a slightly plump figure, big breasts and a very sexy disposition to his side. "And this is my horny girlfriend Christina Silverra."

She didn't even wait for me to hug her, she carefully placed herself within my left arm and pressed her magnificent tits into my chest. And she was tall enough that with hardly any stretching on her part she could rub herself on my bulging erection, an erection that had hardly deflated since Vikki's stunt at the tennis courts.

"And getting hornier," added Christina as she thrust herself against my hard-on. She turned to Jodi. "Your sister wasn't joking when she bragged about this cock." She reached down between where our groins were touching and rubbed her hand up the length of my cock.

"All right guys," said Jodi, "the quicker we get you inside the quicker us girls can go cock hopping." She turned to me. "You'll be alright with us girls playing 'Musical Cocks' on you?"

"All right!" laughed Vikki. She turned to me as we began to walk into the station. "Come on Justin, give. I know all about that photographic memory of yours how times have you fucked since you came around on Thursday morning and how many girls have you done it with?"

I only had to think for a few seconds. It was as we reached the door that lead to the mess room that I turned and answered Vikki's question. "fifteen times, twice with you Vikki, and the other thirteen times with thirteen different girls and women."

Joey looked at me, stunned. "Wow, seems like it takes more than a bang on the head and a broken arm to stop you buddy don't it. Still," he grinned, "you don't fuck with your arm do you!"

I couldn't help it. "Ooh, I think that'd be a bit painful for the girl don't you think."

Nobody said anything because by this time we were in the stations mess room and I was being officially introduced to the other fire fighters, David Macklin, Geoff Winters, Philip Marks, Tony Miller, Lance Cook and of course last but by no means least Richard 'Big Dick' Stevenson.

Richard Stevenson looked me up and down and then laughed. "Lois here--" he patted her on the bottom through the robe she was wearing "--tells me I'm about to lose the moniker 'Big Dick'."

"Oh I don't think so," quipped Vikki as she removed the sports bra and skirt while watching Jodi and Christina help Lois dish up nine separate breakfast plates with an egg, two slices of bacon and fresh tomatoes sliced and grilled. "We call my Justin 'Power Pack' so you can keep the... er... moniker, 'Big Dick'."

The three women quickly finished dishing up the food and then looked up to see Vikki standing there naked with hands on hips. They just stared, and Vikki simply stared back. "So--" she said finally "--what's the hold up. Are you fucking sluts going to take those robes off, I'm getting hungry." She turned to each of the guys in turn before she finally settled her eyes on Richard and me. "And not just for food!"

A second later there was four naked women standing there, and two minutes after that they had been joined in their nakedness by the eight firemen while I was still struggling to unbutton my father's sports shirt.

That's when Vikki sent Jodi and Christina to give me a hand and in less than twenty seconds my shirt and shorts had disappeared and I was as naked as the rest of the guys and just as erect. There was seven good-sized erections, Richard Stevenson's proud 91⁄2-inches and my 11-inches which seemed to have started some kind of a discussion between Jodi and Christina about the relative merits or otherwise of being fucked by a 'Monster like that' to quote Christina who suggested that she had enough trouble taking 'Big Dick' in her little pussy.

Vikki of course would have none of it and put her arms around the girl. "Just wait until you get the whole 11-inches in that sweet cunt of yours Chrissie," Chris had already asked to be called either Chris or Chrissie, "you'll love it I guarantee it."

The game was apparently played in a certain sequence as far as the girls were concerned. Jodi always took seat one, Christina seat two, Richard's wife, on the rare occasions she put in an appearance seat three while the girlfriends of David, Geoff, Phillip, Tony and Lance all took seats four to eight while guests took seats from nine on. Lois of course had nine, Vikki ten and Madeleine eleven while any other girls who played the game would of course be accredited with numbers from twelve upwards.

The 'seats' were, of course, the guys, and they changed their seating arrangements every time the game was played. As guest of honour, this at Joey and Jodi's insistence, I was accorded seat one at the head of the table which went from left to right as we walked into the mess room. There was space for four on each side of the table which I guessed was around three and a half to four foot wide and one on either end, though at a pinch they could probably fit another person on either end and one more on each side so that if necessary the table could seat fourteen.

As there was only nine of us 'seats' the eight firemen sat on either side of the table and no one took the chair at the other end of the table.

Down the table from my left Richard was seat two followed in order by David, Geoff, and Philip on his side while Tony, Lance, Joey and Mick all took the other side of the table with Mick, who would be 'seat nine' in this game of 'Musical Cocks', taking the seat closest to me on my right.

Being as there was only one wife, one girlfriend and two guests, seats were quickly taken. Jodi, with a huge grin, took her seat on me and slowly and with great appreciation for the theatrical lowered herself onto my cock with a long sustained sigh until she had as much of my cock as she could take.

When Christina, Lois and my Vikki had taken their 'seats' on Richard Stevenson, David Macklin and Geoff Winters respectively we began our breakfast. Jodi took her two bites before she turned slightly, squeezed my cock with her vaginal muscles and lifted herself on my cock a couple of times as she fed me a couple of bites. And then it was time to change.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.