Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 51: Madeleine's Story - Pot Black

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 51: Madeleine's Story - Pot Black - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I grinned as we walked through the open doors and then quoted that often used cliché, "It's tough job but someone's gotta do it." And then I saw the eight seater Toyota Tarago with dad waiting by the rear sliding door and with a touch of brilliance said, "That's not the Merc'."

He put his arm around Maddy who had moved to stand next to him. "Maddy wanted to come with us and how could I say no when she's going to give us a blow-by-blow account of what was apparently quite a night. So Peter, you know Naomi's father, who was there last night having retuned from Queensland, offered us the use of his wife's van."

"And what did his wife have to say about that?"

He smiled. "Oh I think it might be better if Madeleine here tells that story."

"In that case then," I said, "I shall look forward to it." And then my father assisted Simone and Martha in helping me into the van and settling me into the farther of the centre row of seats.

A cushion had already been placed on the small shelf area behind the drivers seat and my father helped me place my foot on it.

Vikki got in alongside me and Madeleine alongside her nearest the sliding door while dad got into the driver's seat.

Mum opened the passenger door and then moved to the NUM Estelle White, the doctor Lois Mortenson and the nurses Simone and Martha. "I want to thank you, all of you what you've done for our son."

The NUM stepped forward and answered for them. "I think--" and she began to smile "--this is one case where I can honestly say that the pleasure has been all ours." She turned to the nurses and Lois Mortenson. "Or at least all theirs!"

I saw Mony move alongside Estelle White and wave in my direction. "Don't be a stranger Justin." She laughed. "Therapy shouldn't stop when the patient leaves the hospital."

I waved back and blew her a kiss. "Well, when you put it like that," I turned my head slightly and blew a kiss at Martha Patrick as well, "but tell me, do they allow men in the nurses quarters?" And then it hit me, hadn't the woman told me that Simone's boyfriend had spent the night. I turned back to Mony. "Forget I asked that Simone. A certain lady who delivered breakfast this morning told me all about a certain visitor to the quarters of two certain nurses."

A laugh sort of erupted from her as she looked first at me and then at Vikki. "Well that's your fault isn't it. I mean if I hadn't been forced to accompany you to 'Pussy Galore' I wouldn't have been there when that orgy started and I wouldn't have been fucking Chris Marsh and I wouldn't have still been horny when I got back to our quarters." She turned to Martha took her right hand in her left.

"No," said Martha taking over where her friend and roommate left off, "and then she wouldn't have felt the need to call her boyfriend and I wouldn't have had to help her help Kyle satisfy her..."

"... Us!"

"Okay--" grinned Martha "--us."

"Who's Kyle, Mony?" asked Vikki grinning. "And do I need to know him?"

"Oh I think so," responded Simone laughing. "After all he did keep two pussies pretty well satisfied last night."

"Yeah," added Martha with a wink. "And not for the first time either. Maybe you should join us one night, then we can really have some fun."

"Hmmm, sounds good to me!" Vikki looked to each nurse in turn. "As for the blame for last night I think Justin and I can accept that any day of the week. Now tell me," and this time her gaze turned first to the NUM and then to Lois Mortenson. "Are there any hunky doctors who might like to practice their... er... therapeutic talents on a horny 17-year-old slut while her boyfriend is either banging away at a couple of nurses or aiding with the recovery of certain female patients that might need it?"

"You mean apart from Gerald Armitage? I presume you remember him, do you?"

Vikki thought for a moment. "Oh yeah, he was the doctor who was fucking you last night wasn't he?"

"And how! Anyway, he's always available when there's horny pussy to fuck." She smiled. "And I know for a fact that his wife loves hunky young men with big cocks."

"Well fuck she'll love Justin won't she?"

"And so will their 15-year-old daughter."

"Okay, okay," said my father turning around. "Vikki you can discuss the mating habits of the Armitage family when we return but right now--" he waved in the direction of Nurses Keighly and Patrick, Lois Mortenson and Estelle White "--we have to get going."

They all waved and blew kisses one last time before Madeleine shut the sliding door and we were on our way.

Dad pressed a button on the six-stacker CD player. Guitar music began playing. I recognised it as a double CD of dads called 'Opium'. I loved it though, it was ideal for a long drive, ideal to listen to late at night as you relaxed with a cup of coffee. It was recorded by the German born guitarist Ottmar Liebert and his band Luna Negra from his days down in Mexico. The first CD, subtitled 'Wide-Eyed' was the one playing and I recognised its opening tune 'Nuevo Mexico'.

It was a fairly quick trip along Princes Highway, through Springvale Junction, past the Wellington/North Roads and Princes Highway intersection and over Clayton Road before dad pulled into the drive-through of a McDonalds and asked for orders. Mum and dad settled for a batch of bacon and egg mcmuffins and hash browns while Madeleine settled for scrambled eggs and orange juice like mum and dad. As for Vikki and I, we just settled for coffee, Vikki of course had her usual latté while I decided on a cappuccino instead of my usual long black.

"Right," said my father, "now that our stomachs are taken care of I think you have a story to keep us entertained don't you?"

"You'd better believe it Daddy Louis." Madeleine smiled lasciviously. Except that after I've finished you might need to pull over somewhere."

"Ah bugger that for a joke," responded my mother laughing, "I'll Just blow him while he's driving."

I looked at my mother and then my father before I turned to Vikki with the obvious question on my face.

Vikki of course didn't give me a chance to answer it. "Don't worry big boy," she said grinning, "I'm not one to let a hard-on go to waste, as you should very well know." Then she turned to Madeleine and smiled as she ran her tongue across her top lip. "Don't worry Maddy, I'll have a free left hand to help you out."

"Note needed babe, not needed." Madeleine tapped my mother on the shoulder. "Mary, could you look in the glove box, I think there might be something useful for a slut like me." She looked at Vikki and then at my mother who were both staring hard at her. "Oh all right, for sluts like us!"

I watched mum pass the bag of food from her left hand to her right before she opened the glove box, then I saw the look of surprise which turned into a grin like the split of a watermelon.

"WOW!" She help up a two-inch thick dildo that looked to be about 10-inches long. "I have to see you fucking yourself with this."

"Story first though," said my dad as he reached across, pulled the dildo out of her hand and placed it between the seats. "Now pass the food and drinks around, give me a hash brown and then Maddy here can tell us all about happened to her last night." He turned for a split-second and looked at Maddy. "Okay sweetie?"

"I just hope it's a match for the story you told me about what happened at 'Pussy's'."

I watched mum lean back and pat her on the knee. "I don't have any doubt about it." She looked at me and Vikki. "After hearing all about the adventures of Vikki and my Justin, I think my pussy will be positively dripping by the time you finish the story."

Maddy smiled. "Okay then. It all started when..."


Madeleine Paulson looked at her watch as she opened the door of 'Pot Black'. It was just after half past four meaning she was early having promised to be there at about five.

It was exactly as she remembered it as she walked through the entrance into the well-lit reception area come coffee shop that opened out to an area decorated in pine and red velvet. The only difference was that areas were marked out ready for the work, for the changes that were going to take place. Then she heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Madeleine, it's good to see you."

Maddy looked into the parlour that housed the snooker tables and saw Caroline Herschfeldt standing near one of the tables talking to a couple of handsome looking men, one tall, skinny and mid-thirties with brown hair and the other short and stocky and mid-twenties with blonde hair. She couldn't help herself, she liked what she saw.

"Hello Mrs... er... Caroline I'm sorry, I'm a little early." She thought she might be interrupting something. "If you like I'll come back when you've..."

She smiled. "You will do no such thing." Caroline indicated the two men who were standing either side of her, one with his arm around her shoulders and the other with his arm around her waist. "I'd like you to meet Martin Wallace," she nodded towards the tall skinny guy with brown hair who's arm was resting across her shoulders. "He's the current Victorian and Australian snooker champion." Then she indicated the short stocky guy who had his arm around her waist and had turned slightly side-on so he could rub his cock against her. "And this is his good friend and closest rival, and runner up to Martin in both competitions, Alex Armstrong."

Caroline knew perfectly well that Madeleine could see what Alex was doing. Not that it bothered her she fully expected that he would be doing a lot more before the afternoon was over.

Madeleine looked at both men before she moved forward. She could see that the short stocky one with blonde hair was rubbing what looked to be a hard-on high on Caroline's left thigh. It was at that point that Maddy's natural inclinations took over, at that point that she decided that she was meant for the tall drink of water Caroline called Martin Wallace.

Having in her mind decided on what was likely to happen Maddy moved straight to Martin Wallace, pressed herself full length against his skinny frame, grabbed his hands and placed them on the cheeks of her arse under her short skirt as she looked up at him and grinned. "Do your hands have other talents besides being able to put a snooker cue to good use?"

Martin squeezed her buttocks as he looked across at Caroline who had taken up a similar position in the clutching hands of Alex Armstrong. "Why don't you ask Caroline," he winked, "ask her what sort of a grade she'd give me in sex 1-0-1."

Caroline laughed as she stepped back. She remembered Sunday afternoon with superstud and all round lovely young man Justin Robertson, remembered his performance on the Monday when he posed with his brand new girlfriend Vikki and Valerie, and then again on Tuesday night.

"He was an A+ Madeleine, until Sunday afternoon, and then his grade dropped to an A." She reached out with her left hand, pushed it between Madeleine and Martin Wallace and gently squeezed his cock as she smiled. "But not because his talents lessened."

"No," agreed Martin, "it's just that us ordinary mortals with better than average sexual ability find it hard to compete with someone of Justin's physique and natural talent."

Madeleine, not backward in coming forward, stepped back, knelt down so that she was balancing on the balls of her feet with her knees spread giving him an open look at her pantiless pussy and then slid the zipper of his black pants down.

Martin looked down at the broad expanse of thigh and the puffy lips of a shiny wet pussy and then looked at her hands as they slipped inside the crotch of his pants. He knew what she'd find. 10 thick inches of iron hard cock ready to explore the depths of the cunt that looked to be winking at him.

He looked across at Alex and smiled to himself. Alex was looking down to where Caroline was similarly positioned, though she was wearing panties, and was reaching inside to withdraw what he knew to be a beautiful, thin, 9-inch cock. He knew it was beautiful because he'd swallowed it and taken it in his welcoming back passage many times, as Alex had similarly taken his. They were both unashamedly bisexual and of course Caroline knew. When she wasn't being D.P'd by both of them she was usually on the receiving end of one while the one fucking her invariably took the other up his arse.

"FUCK ME! FUUCCCKKKK MEE!" cried Madeleine as took his newly released cock in hand. "This is... this is fucking awesome!" She looked up at Martin Wallace and grinned. "Justin might be 11-inches but he's not as thick as this." She then looked across and saw that his friend Alex was no slouch in the cock department, saw that Carol was moving her mouth on and off the first four or five inches of his cock. "You know what," she said grinning as she licked the tip of Martin's cock I think I'm..."

Caroline took her mouth off Alex's cock and interrupted. "... Gonna make four coffees." She looked across and smiled at Madeleine. After you try on your new uniform."

Maddy continued holding and gently masturbating Martin Wallace's cock as she looked at Caroline. "Where is... ?" she stopped when she saw where Caroline was pointing.

On the counter next to the coffee machine was a pile of clothes, a brief pile of clothes.

Caroline watched Madeleine release Martin Wallace's cock, straighten up and walk across to the counter. "You can get changed in my private room if you want to Maddy."

She smiled as she reached the small pile of clothes. "Oh I don't think so do you." She laughed heartily. "I mean we'll be fucking after I've made the coffee. Won't we?"

"Well yeah." Caroline laughed. "You will eventually. But," and she smiled lecherously, "before you turned up I made a promise to the guys. And while you make the coffee I plan to deliver." She pointed to the clothes as she walked to the front door and locked it. "First things first though," she added on her return as she again pointed at the uniform.

Madeleine didn't hesitate. She stripped off her sky blue T-shirt and mini skirt and, of course, was immediately naked. Then she went to her uniform. It was exactly as she had been described. And on top was the first item she was to wear. The thong panties.

She smiled cheekily as she took a serviette from the silver holder then she stood facing Caroline and the guys as she wiped through the split of her pussy, not once, not twice, not three times but six times as she folded and refolded the serviette to use dryer areas. Both guys cheered loudly but still she wasn't finished, she held her arm out away from her body and squeezed the serviette she was holding. The audience of three could only stand mouths open as the juices flowed as if a tap had been turned on. But they could only stand and stare as she reached for yet another serviette and wiped herself down again. This time only a few drops dripped from the soaking serviette but it was enough to make the guys cheer loudly.

Maddy laughed as she placed the second serviette on the counter next to its mate. "Can't have my panties getting wet already can I." Then she picked the thong off the top of the pile of clothes, turned, bent over from the waist and, while facing away from the guys so that they could get a full view of her arse and pussy, stepped into the brief black panties and pulled them slowly up her legs and thighs until she was able to adjust the fit against her crotch and through the crack of her arse.

Madeleine hadn't been looking while sliding her panties into place but as she straightened up and turned for their reaction she got the shock of her life. One cloth had been placed on the floor for Alex Armstrong to lay on side-on to her so that she could see them and so the three of them could watch her dress. A second cloth had been placed behind Alex's head so that he could get a better view as Caroline lowered her bottom slowly and gingerly onto his thin 9-inch cock.

Without taking her eyes off the events taking place in front of her eyes Madeleine reached in the general direction of the clothes and picked up the micro skirt which she stepped into, pulled over her hips and buttoned up as she watched Caroline finally take all of Alex's 9-inches up her arse.

From that point Madeleine forgot all about the black bolero jacket as she watched Martin kneel down, grab her ankles and lift them up and back until Alex was able to hold them. Naturally it didn't take a genius to work out what was going to happen next, and Martin accomplished the task of sliding his thick 10-inches into the Caroline Herschfeldt cunt with relative ease.

"Mmmmm!" sighed Caroline as the two champion snooker players began to fuck her alternately with long, slow and very, very sensual strokes. "So good, so fucking good!" she pointed to the remaining articles of clothing on the bench as she squeezed the big cock fucking her. "Haven't you forgotten something?"

Madeleine turned and looked at the jacket then felt her tits as she looked at the double fucking Caroline was getting. "Oh yeah." She picked up the black bolero jacket and did up its single button.

It was enough to cover her nipples when she was standing upright and still. She smiled inwardly. It had no hope of covering them when she was moving or turning one way or the other. And if she bent forward maybe to rack the fifteen reds or position any of the six colors her tits would simply pop all the way out and say hello. Without any kind of bra, sports or otherwise, under the jacket she knew she may as well be topless. She loved it. In many ways, she thought, it was a pity she had to wear panties. But then again there did have to be some mystery didn't there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.