My Clan Family: First Wedding To A Slave - Cover

My Clan Family: First Wedding To A Slave

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: The day of Toms arranged married by the Clan elders.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   .

Copyright© 2000-2003

Who walked down the street in the nude.
A bobby said, "Whattum
Magnificent bottom!"
And slapped it as hard as he could.


Read: 'My Clan Family - My First Slave', 'My Clan Family - Soccer Championship', 'My Clan Family - Time To Grow up' for previous episodes.


Clan weddings can happen any where - all that was needed, was a elder or a priest to reside over one... and a little privacy from the rest of non-Clan society of course.

On one side stood of the meadow stood Anne, with her large extended family behind her.

On my side stood mother and Mr. Duncan.

In the middle, the Clan priest, with the scriptures of our forefathers in his hands.

I listened earnestly at the palms, the wisdom held within awing me with reverence. Yet, I could not help but stare across the sun-filled grassy field at the tiny naked teenager that would soon be my wife. Her father stood next to her - awaiting the command of the priest to step forwards.

She was beautiful and still youthful. Mr. Duncan had arranged this marriage for me - his patronage having advanced me both in my personal and professional life these last couple of years. Anne's family was also senior in the Clan, her father an elder in his own right. The price for her exuberant, but the political link to her family well worth it.

A breeze started and the trees surrounding the glen whistled like music.

I saw the priest nod and stepped slowly forwards.

Anne and her father did the same opposite me.

I stood before my bride, her father looking at the priest patiently, she looking at the grass before my feet.

"Do you accept this slave for your wife Thomas?"

"She will do." It was the proper response. Anne had lovely tiny breasts - her nipples even now puffy in the light spring breeze.

"Do you willingly sell this girl-child to this man?"

"Yes." Not the proper response but I could see that he was nervous. No one, including I, will fault him.

"Then, she is yours to command." The priest smiled at me and closed the bible. Seems quick - but there was twenty minutes of readings before we had closed the distance between us. And midnight last night I had to meet with Anne's father and the priest for a couple of hours - final negotiations.

I then leaned forwards and slipped a gold chain about the neck of my new slave - her innocent eyes smiling at me, with love perhaps, as I clasped it behind her head. In years past the Clan used to use thick iron, or far enough back - bronze, collar's - now the chain is more symbolic and the ancient metal only needed when the girl's devotion to the Clan was in question. Anne's was not. She had been trained from birth for this moment.

The final act of this age-old ritual was when Anne's father passed me a jewelled symbolic leash and a silk scarf. The ceremony was complete - I had my second slave, my first wife.

All those attending started to clap, a couple of Anne's brothers hooting playfully. Anne blushed and looked at me shyly beneath her long dark eyelashes - she was lovely in a youthful innocent sort of way.

Anne stood before me after her father and the priest started to walk away chatting and laughing, naked - as she owned nothing of her own, only what her new husband was willing to give her - our eyes communicating. Was that love in her eyes? It couldn't be.

We had met once before - after Mr. Duncan had passed me the information and the rewards for such a binding - at her parents cottage by a small picturesque lake. We had not spoken a word, I only talked with her father and two of her brothers. Yet she was brought to me, told to disrobe, turn and then kneel upon the floor and be silent.

The Clan priests taught us in Sunday school, as a child and teenager, that young girls spend years anticipating being sold to a strong and powerful man. One whom will protect and pleasure them. It was not impossible that a innocent, and I mean that in the Clan sense of the word, could fall for her husband though she had never said a word to him.

Being the recipient of such strong devotion was a little startling from my perspective.

Anne was a tiny woman, shorter than mother, with small 'B' cup breasts with nipples that tended to puff rather than tighten when excited or cold and she had thin hips. It was her petite face that attracted me most - strikingly beautiful. Her full lips, small pointed nose, ice blue eyes, petite round shaped - gorgeous.

Mother had attended to her shortly after my first meeting as I had agreed to continue with the negotiations for marriage, as the senior and only woman in my household, her duty to inspect the girls virginity. The Clan was very particular about a young girls virginity. She had returned with only one complaint - her hips were too thin for baring children. And she called her my 'Lolita bride' - which gained her a playful paddling upon her sexy round ass.

I laughed it away; she may be a tiny woman, but she would be a fun ride to be sure!

After that it was only about money - which was sorted out promptly. Money meant nothing to me now - the Clan was very generous to its favoured sons. I never had a need for anything those final three years in University, and the one year since graduating I was paid by both my job and the Clan bankers directly.

I was still being groomed and watched for some higher purpose.

After Anne's sixteenth birthday, the day was set. It was a beautiful spring day and Mr. Duncan had suggested this meadow as it was where he had married his own bride so many years before.

I agreed readily at my mentors suggestion.

"Kiss me Anne." She came the two steps toward me and stood up upon her toes, her lips puckering, her eyes closed. I had to lean down but the kiss was magical - wonderful. She tasted so delicious.

I noticed that someone was beside us - mother. "This is my mother Anne." I separated and nodded toward mom. Though they had met, she was now being formally introduced. "She is the senior of my house." Meaning the senior woman among these two slaves.

Anne cocked her eye at me, surprised at this non-traditional instruction. Normally a wife automatically assumed the senior position within a household - though this wasn't a formal Clan law, it had become almost tradition in most homes, especially in our region.

Coldly mother smiled, and motioned for the girl to come to her. Like me she had to lean down, not as far though, to kiss the teenage bride. Unlike me she slipped a hand to that lean tiny ass and gave it a firm squeeze. Anne gasped and looked up into the eyes of the older woman - "Never forget that and we will get alone fine slave." She released my bride and smiled at her son sweetly, "Wonderful marriage darling."

I had known of this approaching power struggle for some weeks - mother had playfully nagged me to discover my intentions with this new addition into my family. What her station was, how much control mother had over her when she found out I still wanted her as the senior slave. I had even found mother spending more time primping and exercising - perhaps unconsciously knowing a much younger woman was about to be added to what has always been our very private and personal relationship.

"It was wasn't it mother." I was full of pride and happiness - the crowd had already found the huge tent and the catered dinner awaiting us. I leaned in and gave mother a wet kiss upon the lips - her eyes glowing with pride. Anne watched us silently.

Two hours later, I sat at the head of the largest table - Anne serving me the fine dessert. Her brothers making bawdy jokes and reaching for the serving slaves present. The older ladies made delightful comments upon the expensive and endless supply of food and the state of this fine day. All were finely dressed except for the bride - and many of the men present looked at me with envy.

Hours later, as the crowd started to thin the priest that had proceeded over my marriage drunkenly slide into a chair near me. "Ah Thomas - wonderfully perfect."

"It was sir - thank you!"

He waved it off and turned his head to stare, not for the first time I had noticed, at mother. "That saucy wench - would you be willing to sell her now that you have a new bride?"

Now it was very improper for a Clan priest to make a public offer for another man's slave. Not that it wasn't within his power to even demand the woman at whatever price he wished - I had risen in stature within the Clan that it did not worry me. Much higher than father had ever even thought about I should add.

I could see his hunger and put my arm around him jovially, "She has a couple more good years for me I think." Inside I was getting angry - that this senior priest could allow the alcohol to affect his judgement so much. Perhaps I should have a conversation with Mr. Duncan tomorrow.

The old priest laughed and elbowed me in the ribs then half-whispered, "I love big tits on a woman boy - name your price?" For most men, his request was close to a demand - but I feared him not.

Mother had heard some part of this conversation and turned her head toward us, her face becoming bright red. Anne refilled my drink and stood silently next to my shoulder - was she quietly hoping I would be forced to sell my 'senior' slave. I then took a long glance at the one woman that had been with me my whole life - my first slave, mom. She was certainly getting older, her eyes showing the creases of age and no amount of exercise could stop the battle with gravity. Yet that woman was my first love, even my only love. I could not tell her of course, but even now I felt a jerk of my cock in my slacks when I looked upon her in that wonderful summer dress and stockings talking to Anne's mother and aunt. She wore no panties, and her crotch was hairless - all as I had ordered those years before. I knew she was happy as my slave, even before I become a favoured son of the Clan, downright poor - she was in endless lust and love for her son and master.

That didn't still her fears that I could drop out of passion for her; I had noticed the small comments toward pretty and youthful girls at church each week. Or the shy questions about her added, and uncontrollable, weight about her ass and hips. And then there was Mr. Duncan politely suggesting I should marry - and mother sobbing into her pillow at the news... again after meeting my 'Lolita' bride.

Even with all that history between us, and mother in her forties, she could be counted the most attractive woman here.

Mom saw that look too and knew I could not sell her and she smiled gently for me before turning back to her conversation. She could almost read my mind, my desires, by a look. We shared so much for so many years - and I had come to expect and enjoy her form of 'mind control'.

"I'm sorry sir - that slave makes a perfect contrast to Anne here." I slipped my free arm about my new wife's waist and pulled her against me. And it was true - where one was youthful the other older, thin and voluptuous, blonde and brunette, huge breasts and small. I have thought of these pleasures since that first formal meeting of my new wife.

The priest sighed and then giggled before barely making it to his feet and stumbling away. Was he thinking of other ways to force me to sell mother - was he naive to assume I could be bullied like other members of his church?

The priests in our Clan were all important - they carried the wisdom of our ancestors - yet it was the elders that held the power. It has always been this way and it shall always be.

The party was at its end, Mr. Duncan having shaken my hand heartily just before I finally slid into the limousine where mom and Anne already waited. Several faces were smiling with pleasure, Anne's mother crying into a scarf, as the door closed.

Finally silence.

Mother leaned in and started to kiss one side of my neck with feather-like kisses. I turned my head and frowned at my new bride, as she simply sat there and watched. Was she that naive? I think not - mother, through private talks with Anne's aunt, had discovered weeks before that the girl may have kept her virginity but her mouth had been well used for years by everyone in her family.

I think mother privately enjoyed the thought of another slave joining us that was reputed to be good with her lips and tongue!

I lay my head back on the seat and felt both sets of lips kiss my neck and face.

If you've ever been married, you will understand that it was a very long day and I was exhausted - yet I had that fateful duty to attend too!

The buttons of my slacks were being undone, and then both lips disengaged from me. I knew what was coming of course, and waited until I felt one set kiss about my newly released manhood.

I opened my eyes to watch my new wife as she kissed, then licked and then finally sucked my cock expertly. Mother only kneeling next to her watching and sometimes kissing the girls cheek. When things were quickly advancing toward the inevitable, mother looked up at me and smiled with her face as if telling me that the girl was most certainly good with her mouth.

A girl has no rights that are not defined with the Clan bible - and those are limited. Then there was other 'laws', like tradition that dictated a woman's life within the Clan. Traditions like a girl must be innocent in all erotic arts till she hits puberty - or a woman must be a virgin on her wedding day.

I had to agree.

Mother held the tiny brunette head so the lips were pressed at the base of my cock, I doubt she needed to bother - as my cock began to spurt out its seed and my wife swallowed hungrily and with pleasure. Anne swallowed loudly, not stopping her sucking till my cock greatly reduced in size.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.