My Clan Family: Time To Grow Up - Cover

My Clan Family: Time To Grow Up

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Tom and his mother are living off campus when news that his father has passed just before his sister comes to him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   .

Copyright© 2000-2003

There's an unbroken babe from Toronto,
Exceedingly hard to get onto,
But when you get there,
And have parted the hair,
You can fuck her as much as you want to.


Read: 'My Clan Family - My First Slave', 'My Clan Family - Soccer Championship' for previous episodes.


Our night was fantastic - I had given mother a hemp bracelet for her ankle, one for each. What was not so obvious, at least to anyone but the two of us, was that these bracelets locked together with two others that I had given her, for her wrists, last winter. In any combination I could bind her ankles and wrists at my discretion.

It had been her birthday, thirty nine years old yesterday, and we had danced the night away at a local watering hole.

I may not have much money, but I think mother has been happier these last three years since we moved into our own apartment, closer to college. She wore a smile continuously, yearned for her son's cock, and was the perfect slave.

All in all - it was a wonderful time.

I hoped it was never to end!

I woke before my slave and just lay there looking out the window at the multi-coloured leaves, it was fall - nearly time to restart my last semester at college. And yes, I was smiling and I was very happy. Owning a slave can be a very pleasurable experience, take my word for it if you don't already own one.

I had taken my slave to the pub down the corner, a place many of the students hang out - several knowing mother and I by sight - ate burgers and salad. Then we danced to the tunes from a crappy old jukebox in the corner - which devoured the last of my money. After several of the beers both of us stumbled home, laughing and flirting continuously.

As soon as we reached our tiny bachelor apartment and the door closed, mother dragged off my jeans and simply swallowed my cock. She didn't come up for air until I had emptied a load down her throat. That was only the start of our evening.

I often joked that mother was into her sexual peak-years and she would get that mischievous look in her eye as she used it to get some of my cock. Her getting older, only made the sexy woman into an older but still very sexy woman. Mother still worked out, took great care at her appearance - though I never needed to ask. She seemed to know just what to wear, or not to wear, to appease me. Nothing was forbidden and nothing was denied.

A great time.

Oh, my marks at school were very good as well.

As a Clan member, I knew the limitations of having a outsider as a friend and found all attempts frustrating and a little boring. Some of my peers in college chased skirts, some got lucky, others were humiliated and denied. Me, on the other hand, found the lifestyle that I had grown up within a blessing - mother, my slave, ensured that. By owning my very own woman, some of the normal pressures of being a young man were non-consequential.

In other words, I was able to concentrate upon my studies since I was able to fuck my slave.

It was a lovely morning - the sun was out, a bit of a chill in the air, and the leaves that were left upon the tall old trees and those upon the ground made the world colourful.

I had other reasons than the season and getting my dick wet to be happy - Mr. Duncan, one of the Clan's elders had arranged to meet with me here in my home at two in the afternoon.

That's huge news!

A little daunting as well. A Clan elder just doesn't drop into a members home - it had never happened in my fathers household. I was rather nervous about it, while feeling anxious as well, that I should be so honoured. I didn't even tell my mother - none of her business what I did any ways.

Warm hands slide across my back and around my body to hold me in a firm hug. "Morning mom."

"Darling." She pressed the side of her face against my back tenderly.

"Sleep well?"

"Hum... I always sleep well if you do." Meaning I sleep heavily after having a handful of orgasms - my slave likes nothing better than to please me. I could almost picture her content smile and closed eyes as she hugged me.

A hand slipped down past my navel and gently touched the head of my penis. Her face turned slightly and I felt her lips gently kissing my ribs. "Darling... ?"

The leaves looked so fine this morning.

The hand became bolder and the whole of her tiny hand encircled my soft cock and squeezed it expertly. "Master... ?"

Why was the Clan elder coming to see me?

Behind me, mother wiggled about so that she was able to slip her face about my flank, her cheek upon my lap. "Please... ?" Her warm moist lips encircled the head of my soiled soft cock, her tongue swirling about anxiously.

I grasped the back of her head in my hands, holding onto her short blonde hair as her lips became more aggressive. Mother was very experienced with sucking her son's cock - it has been in all three of her holes more times than I care to count - but that sexy full lipped mouth was used more than her ass or cunt.

Just when I felt my dick swell with interest, and mother began bobbing her face up and down, the damn phone rang.

It was an old rotary by the bed and I retrieved the receiver immediately. Mother never missed a stride. "Hello?" My voice wasn't the friendliest.

"Tom?"

"Yes."

"Dale Cardigan... your fathers friend." I felt the blood from my face drain away and my dick started to soften.

"Yes, hello Mr. Cardigan." Dale Cardigan and my father were old drinking and hunting buddies from years past - though it was strange that he was contacting me directly.

He was also a Clan member, of course.

"Its your father Tom... he's dead." I pushed mother away from me and she rolled back onto the bed and waited like a good slave should. She knew me well enough to see that something important was happening, so she silently waited.

"What... dead... how?" Dad may have been a prick, even to me, his only son, but he was still my father and I felt my eyes well up with water.

"Yesterday. He killed himself Tom. God, it was terrible." Mr. Cardigan sobbed, a sound that I would have thought impossible from the gruff bear-like man. "Since you were at school I had to handle the immediate matters for the coroner and the Clan." Then he said something that surprised me, "I had to send your sister Linda to you, by train, she should have arrived at the station an hour ago."

"Linda? I thought dad sold her?"

Father, in all his wisdom had thought with his cock and not with his brain - and took pleasure in his pretty daughter. Fun for a while, to be sure - but it was stupid, as it lowered the chance for Linda to have a fruitful life and even her resale value. It was near impossible to sell a soiled teenager for marriage - as a mistress or a whore, sure, but never for marriage - as dad had found out.

Father, though, had finally found a man who was willing to buy his daughter. Even knowing that she was not a virgin - the man being near his seventies, didn't seem to care. In other words, dad lucked out. Oh, he didn't get the same price as if she was a virgin but more than if she was sold to a Clan run whore-house."

It had been dad's saving grace - after loosing his job from his enjoyment for the booze - finally finding a buyer for his daughter which put some money back in his pocket. Dad had sunk so low that he even lost the house to the local Clan bankers - and lived not much better than I did here at school.

"The old man died the day before the signing of the contract - and his family sent her back." That is what must have killed dad - he had so much relied upon that deal to get him out of his financial troubles.

"There is something else Tom... something that he wanted to hide from you. He had gotten in hot water with the Clan as well." He what? "Something about telling off an elder and sleeping with another man's wife."

How fucking stupid can one person be?

Within the Clan, fornication of another mans property was punishable. Let alone it ostracized the offender for years afterwards - no man within the Clan could trust him. In effect, life as he would know it was at an end.

My tears tried up suddenly and I turned my head to see mother, having only heard my side of the conversation, was fighting back tears of her own. Though she may hate the man she had been sold too, whom she had married and then given children too - she was still a woman. And as the Clan bible said, a woman was a weak and emotional thing.

The door knocked right at that moment and I nodded for mother to get it.

"I think Linda is here now Mr. Cardigan." She must have taken a taxi from the train station - it would be just like Mr. Cardigan to give her some cash to effectively dump her at my doorstep. Dad had to have tell his close friend how mother and Linda simply hated the sight of each other? Both men had been of one mind when it came to the care of their slaves.

"You should sell Linda son, her life..."

I had to interrupt, "Yes, I understand." Her life within the Clan would be miserable if she could not find a marriage to be sold too. Unless I decided to keep her.

Mother had pulled on one of my soiled tee-shirts and opened the door for her daughter. The two of them just glared at the other.

"The lawyer will be in contact with you for all the estate matters." Like outstanding bills - father had tens of thousands of dollars he owned... or more accurately, I now owed. "I'll call tomorrow... ?"

"Thank you Mr. Cardigan... I will chat with you tomorrow."

"Bye Tom." He hung up.

After I placed the phone in the cradle I turned about to look at my sister, whom I had not laid eyes upon in nearly three years.

Mother still had her hand upon the handle of the door and blocked her daughters entrance. If mother hated dad, she was disgusted with her daughter. Not once in our time together had she spoke of her female offspring.

"Let her in." I growled.

Linda was a thinner, younger, version of mom. Long blonde hair and smaller of hips - she had a sexy innocent look in her eye, that I was pleased was still there. Her breasts, nearly as big as moms, were noticeably huge for her thin shapely frame.

She stepped in carrying a single duffle bag and looked exhausted and very sad.

Her father and lover had died. Yet, don't forget he had died after he had sold her to marriage of servitude to an ancient man and when finding out she was returning had killed himself. I had no concept of what she must be feeling right now.

"Tom." She dropped the duffle on the floor just inside my single room apartment, ignoring her mother. They were rivals for far too long, Linda effectively taking away the older woman's husband and master, and taking the dominant female position in father's household very seriously. Well the tables were reversed now obviously - Linda was homeless and had very little to look forwards too in her future.

"We don't have room, she'll have to go!" Mother was addressing me, barely holding in her rage. I wondered if mom was still jealous, an offence for a slave within our Clan, of her daughter. Of course she was, I chastised myself.

I stood up and faced the two of them - Linda looking down openly at my hanging member. Was that hunger within her eyes? Could she see mother's saliva still upon me?

Mother must have noticed her daughters glaze as well, "Sell the bitch to the lower caste darling!" He voice was becoming shrill.

Linda spun her head and hissed at mother and then turned back to me and smiled sweetly - her sadness seeming to melt away. Then it struck me, what must be very obvious to my mother and sister - Linda's life now belonged to me, her brother. Her whole future lay in my hands, and both slave's knew it. Up to that point she has always been just my sister - a distant younger sibling, female as well. In a Clan family, a woman, even a family member, was worth only what she could be sold for.

To be truthful, I had no idea how to handle this situation. I couldn't take fathers actions and advice - look how fucked up we had all become because of him!

"She stays." Mother's face became pale and her shoulders slumped in defeat and fear. While Linda's brightened up and she blinked her eyes and thrust out her very generous breasts toward me.

Mother never missed a thing, as she look wild eyed and defeated.

Not knowing what else to say or do, I grabbed a clean towel from a shelf and slipped into the only other room in my apartment, the bathroom. I shut the door and sat upon the tiny throne and held my head in my hands and shed my grief with tears.

The scolding water helped return me to normal - but did nothing to help me handle the two volatile women in the other room.

My apartment was filled with tense negative energy as soon as I opened the door to return to the main room. Mother, still wearing my tee-shirt was cooking me a late breakfast. Linda had changed from her jeans into very skimpy shorts and nothing else.

Her side was toward me and when she saw me, she slowly brought up her hands to cover those huge breasts. They were larger than her small hands and overflowed rather sexy - I could not help but notice. Then she smiled and I knew this was all a pretence, a game. Those breasts, as well as the rest of her were mine to do with as I pleased.

Mother slammed the frying pan down onto the hot plate and swore under her breath. Both Linda and I didn't even turn at mothers outburst and the sexual tension between us was building up.

"Oh Tom. I'm sorry", an innocent smile just for me, "I was just changing." She let go of one breast and reached for a tiny shirt, which I thought would not cover her navel. Her breasts were very large, like our mothers, yet they were higher upon her chest and firmer. Turning her back to me, she pulled on the tiny tight shirt and turned back - it may as well had been painted upon her body, it was so tight upon those big sexy breasts.

I was naked as well - and walked over to the corner, where I kept my chest of clothing - and Linda rushed over to kneel by me.

It startled me and I looked down and noticed that her face was but a foot from my soft, now clean, cock. Her eyes were watching it closely as she reached into the chest and brought me out well worn jeans. I took these and pulled them on, her lips and face pouting comically when my cock was hidden behind the denim. Then she passed me a clean tee-shirt and finally socks, which I denied the latter.

Mother never attended to my every day needs, per my wishes - though it appears that Linda was taught differently. There is something to be said for having a sexy slave attend to you!

When I was finished dressing in my normal attire she stood and placed both hands upon my chest and leaned in. She was shorter than I, though a couple of inches taller than mom, and stood upon her toes, so her lips were an inch from my own and whispered, "I belong to you now big brother." She smiled at me, as if we shared a secret, and I felt a flutter between my legs.

My sister was good.

She knew where her strength lay - not with her brain, if I could remember correctly - but in her strong sexuality. Even knowing this, and understanding how it had ruined my fathers life, I felt the draw of her as my cock started to lift and press against my jeans.

I know not what would have happened when a loud crash suddenly brought me out of Linda's power and I looked toward mother. She had dropped the frying pan, making a mess in the process, and stood staring at her two children. "Uh... sorry... slipped." It wasn't a very believable statement.

Linda hissed again and I quickly slipped past her to help mom clean up the mess. Privately thanking her from separating me from that seductive slave.

Was the Clan elder coming to visit me because of dad's indiscretions? There were circumstances that the whole of a man's family could be punished for some wrong - was fucking another Clan members wife and slave one of those? Was he coming here to take possession of my slaves and to give me one of those two fateful options young Clan boys whispered about?

Linda may be trouble, but she was damn sexy. A younger version of mom indeed. There was something more - something seductive about the teenager. Certainly it was that innocent and young look upon a gorgeous woman's body. It could even be that her nipples always seemed to be hard, thrusting against whatever she wore - and just begged to be bite! Or was it because she was my sister - more of that forbidden fruit that I have already tasted with mom?

Not to say that mother was any less appealing - her kneeling there before me while cleaning up her mess, her loose neckline hanging down so I could see that huge soft sexy breasts swaying beneath her. She knew too and looked up to meet my eyes and she smiled seductively at me as well. Even mother played the game - it saddened me if anything.

Since I had taken possession of my first slave those years before, our time together has been magnificent - every teenagers wildest fantasy. Yet that little look she had passed me just then was new; mother realized her position and life was in jeopardy and was turning on her charms to steer me away from straying. Hadn't she already lost one master, though not a very good one in my opinion, to her daughter?

Linda was behind me, still over in the corner of the room - probably waiting for me. Waiting to direct more of her potent sexual seduction toward me. Mother knew it too.

Mother leaned in so her face was inches from mine, "I want you master." She fluttered her eyes and lifted her chin so I could get a better view down the neckline of her tee-shirt.

Mom was smart, and experienced when it came to what excited her son - calling me 'master' and knowing I had been interrupted from my earlier blow job.

She leaned in and kissed me, our lips opening and her tongue slipping softly into my mouth. I slipped one hand between her kneeling hands and hefted one beautiful big breast - as if weighing it. Mother moaned with pleasure and gasped into my mouth. She pulled away from my lips long enough to again whisper, "Mommy needs you darling." As I said, the 'forbidden fruit' indeed!

Deftly she rolled onto her back, her lips still connected to my own, so that she lay with her head inverted beneath me. Both her hands lifted up the tee shirt to her neck exposing her fully. Mother grasped her full heavy breasts and squeezed them roughly, again gasping into my mouth with expansive pleasure. Then one hand stole downwards, past her flat stomach to that hairless pleasure place between her legs. A longer uncontrolled gasp as her back arched pressing her navel upwards.

Just then I felt lips against my ear and was actually surprised - though I shouldn't be, Linda would have been able to see everything in this tiny bachelor apartment. She spoke near silently, "You and mom are making me so hot big brother!" Her hand squeezed my ass through my jeans firmly. "I'll do anything you want Tom...", her tongue slipped into my ear canal briefly, "... would you like to see mom lick me?"

That caused me to disengage from mother and turn my head to look at Linda in the eye. She was smiling softly, seductively, waiting for her new master to instruct her. The seconds slipped by when she mouthed, "Anything".

I then nodded at my sister, affirming her last suggestion. I had never even fantasized about such a thing - and when my sister had suggested it, the concept blew my mind. I would like nothing better than to see these two slaves couple together.

I sat back and saw that mom was frozen, her eye filled with grief as she watched me. Gone was that seductive horny woman and all that was left was a depressed middle-aged slave. She could not have heard what Linda had whispered to me, but she knew that her seduction had failed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.