My Clan Family: Soccer Championship - Cover

My Clan Family: Soccer Championship

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Returning from winning a soccer match, Tom and his date are interrupted by his slave mother and his sister arguing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   .

Copyright© 2001-2003

There once was a sailor named Gasted,
A swell guy, as long as he lasted,
He could jerk himself off
In a basket, aloft,
Or a breeches-buoy swung from the masthead.


Read: 'My Clan Family - My First Slave' for previous episodes.


Her kisses were like sugar and my mouth was glued to hers as we stumbled into my home. Her lithe body was pressing passionately against my own and my hardness throbbed as a response.

When I got through the private patio door to my room, in the basement, I threw my trophy onto the couch.

Leanne's tongue was spearing aggressively against my own and her hands seemed to be glued to my hard ass.

I was dirty and a little sore after the game, my shorts and shirt degrees worse, but neither of us cared. One of my knees had a long scratch where I had fallen upon it - the blood long dried.

I had little illusions why Leanne was here with me and not with her jock boyfriend - I was the school hero of the moment. I had won the winning goal for the soccer game, even our local papers will have a picture of me kicking the ball through the mud into the opposing teams net in tomorrows edition. I would suspect any pictures after that goal would also have the very pretty Leanne next to me - smiling for the cameras. I could care less - she was the hottest girl in school and she was with me.

With the door closed behind us I began to fumble with her blouse, her light jacket already discarded upon the floor behind us. Her hands now fumbling with the knot of my shorts.

I was the hero that won the championship - the most points for the game and the winning goal. This girl, the most popular girl in high school, was mine.

Unbuckling her jeans I began to push them down her smooth thin hips.

She had given up on the knot and slipped her hand up the shorts leg hole to grasping my hard cock. Now she was panting into my mouth with a need that matched my own.

My passions were high and I pushed her gently away with a grin. She was the prize that I had earned this day, the joke a couple of my teammates had whispered to me just before I left the party.

Leanne seemed puzzled why I had pushed her away. I slipped back so as to get a good view of her beauty and ordered, "Get naked."

She seemed startled for some reason - it couldn't be inexperience, there was a story about how she took the starting lineup of the football team in the middle of a watching crowd a couple of months before.

But soon the smile reappeared, the one that even wooed the male teachers at our school, and she began to slowly dance to some unheard music - her clothes slowly being discarded meanwhile. It was hypnotic watching her slim hips sway as more of her perfect skin came into view.

Her years at high school had taught her how to be the seductress to perfection.

My gaze was hungry - she was gorgeous. When her breasts came into view, I started on my own clothing - breaking the knot of my shorts in the process. I was naked and panting in a very short amount of time.

"Come here."

She sundered to me with a sly grin.

When she stood with her heaving perky breasts nearly touching my stomach, I grasped her suddenly and spun her about so that her ass touched my hard prick. I felt her tense in puzzlement and surprise. I slipped my hands about her body and grasped her round firm breasts, my lips coming to her neck. She felt so wonderful before me that my dick throbbed against her hard teenage ass.

With passion I swung her back around and pulled her face into my own - my tongue slipping into her mouth again.

Through slits in my eyes I saw her wide eyes as she watched me with a mixture of nervousness and innocence. I had to have read that look wrong?

Pulling away from her I asked gently, "Anything wrong?" She was the slut of the school - there is even witnesses to prove it!

Leanne shrugged and then her seductive smile lightened up her face and her posture returned to that of the teenage girl that anyone in my school would recognize. With swaying hips she sauntered over to my messy bed and crawled upon it - her round hard ass wiggling inviting. She rolled over onto her back and promptly spread her legs revealing the true prize.

My cock was rock hard and thrusting before me and without any other preamble I slipped it into her. She lay there and looked up at me... as if she was being patient.

That look disturbed me briefly.

Upstairs I heard the front door close and then light footsteps - mom and Linda must be home. I saw them last just at the end of the game, and they told me they were going grocery shopping before returning home. The sounds upstairs moved to the kitchen and I guessed they had accomplished their mission.

I was determined to block them out of my mind - to better to enjoy this prize of mine.

With the passion I was feeling I began to piston myself in and out of the prettiest girl in the school - her body bouncing to the slap of my thrusts but otherwise she just lay there. Must be something wrong? I changed the movement of my dick and slowed to a easy in and out, taking an excruciating amount of time for each thrust. Still nothing.

Leanne lay there watching me - waiting!

I stopped and looked into her eyes, "Something wrong Leanne?"

She frowned, her cute face loosing much of its appeal, and asked, "Why should anything be wrong?"

"Your... you don't seem to be enjoying it?"

Upstairs I heard Linda yell and then my mother yell back. Shit - now was a bad time for my mom and sister to have another one of their fights. Father was out of town on business and I was certainly not in the position to break up the fight - though I knew it would escalate till one of the males of the house broke it up.

Leanne was frowning with disgust - not at the screaming upstairs but at me.

And I had no idea why!

Perhaps it was her gaze or the rational of knowing that this was exactly how she 'fucked'. My buddies and I had joked about 'average' girls being better lays than the beautiful ones - but I always laughed at them. My mother was a hot looking woman and she certainly was not a bad 'lay'. Then of course, she was a slave of the Clan and her life was devoted to her master, me.

It came to me like a hammer, I had made a big mistake.

I slipped my hard dick from her sexy naked body and headed toward the adjoining bathroom, "Get dressed and get out Leanne." I didn't mean to be as cold has it sounded, but I had lost all desire for the prettiest girl in school.

"What?" She screamed the question in surprise. No one, and I mean no one, turns down this seductress I knew.

I had just told the prettiest, and the easiest, girl in the school to get out of my bed without properly shagging her. I know the guys will think I'm nuts and Leanne will most likely advertise that I'm a fag or something - but it didn't matter. It meant nothing. As a member of the Clan with my own desirable slave, I knew Leanne was nothing against my own mother.

She was cursing and fumbling for her clothing in disgust as I ignored her and went to my adjoining bathroom.

The shower was hot and soothing but even with the noise of the spray I heard the shouts upstairs escalate and something fall and break. Shit.

Wearing only my robe, I ran up the basement stairs two at a time. "Mother! Linda?" My voice was loud and commanding - intended to interrupt any argument that were having.

I found them facing each other dangerously in the middle of the kitchen. Mother had her arms folded over her bountiful chest and Linda had her hands on her hips. A pottery bowl was on the floor between them, in pieces. Filled bags of groceries lay about the counter. Linda was red in the face and screamed now at me, "Get your slut slave out of here Tom - the bitch doesn't know her place! Dad should have sold her when he had the chance!"

Mom opened her mouth, most probably to scream at her daughter not to yell at her master, when I intercepted, "Shut up Linda. Mom go downstairs." Mother glared with daggers at her daughter and stomped past me toward the doorway to the basement and our privacy.

"The slut must clean up this mess first!" Demanded Linda, loudly.

I was the man of the house while dad was gone and Linda was acting rather inappropriately.

My voice took on a new dangerous tone, "You clean it up Linda - then you will make dinner." I glared at her with anger, "And you will do it quietly!"

Swinging about I followed mom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.