Just One Kiss - Cover

Just One Kiss

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Erotica Sex Story: Two teenage girls experiment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Anal Sex   .

Copyright© 2000-2003

An old man at the Folies Bergere
Had a jock, a most wondrous affair:
It snipped off a twat-curl
From each new chorus girl,
And he had a wig made of the hair.


I regretted it numerous times but none so vehemently until I met Gory, our photographer.

My best friend June's smile was wide and her anxious pleasure obvious as she held my hand, to stop me from running away I should think. June introduced us, and Gory simply grunted and looked me slowly up and down before returning to a tripod with a large light upon it.

My friend turned to me and giggled behind her hand. God was this embarrassing.

I had to confirm, "Five hundred right Gory?"

He grunted yet again, it seems to be his prime form of communication.

Let me explain just what Gory looked like - probably in his middle forties, older than my dad, two hundred fifty pounds and over six feet tall with greasy brown hair that was tied in a tiny knot behind his head. Not just that but he wore this tight faded Harley Davidson shirt and well-worn jeans.

Combine that with the locale - Gory lived in the basement of a old worn down house. It still had dirt floors! There were beer bottles everywhere, a couple of wine bottles and cartons of take out food boxes laying about.

There was one thing that did stand out from all of that - it was the photography equipment. It looked new and and the area in the corner of the basement that was where our 'location' is, was clean and had large white reflectors about. In fact the couch at the centre of the cameras and lighting equipment was the only clean looking piece of furniture in the whole room.

That was where it was supposed to happen.

June pulled me toward the couch, brown leather I now notice, and we sit down still holding hands. Gory just looks up and then returns to his equipment.

She was more anxious to do this than I - and I'm the one that needed the money. Five hundred bucks.

It all started three weeks ago when I crashed my boyfriends brother's car into the fence. Now the car was a huge old clunker that could take a beating - but the fence would need work. Lots of work. My boyfriend, thankfully, bartered with the old guy who owned it to have it fixed without the insurance or police being involved. All it came down to was four hundred and fifty dollars.

June heard my tale, as a good friend does, and vowed to help me find a way to earn it. Gees, I never even guessed it would lead us here.

When she first suggested this I thought she was joking - but that look in her eyes told me she wasn't. I still disagreed with her suggestion. But she was persistent, and asked again and again. Until I began to wonder if there was an ulterior motives for her suggesting this - but I couldn't bring myself to that conclusion just yet.

Then I got a phone call at home from the old guy who owned the fence - one more week or he calls the cops. Seems he would like the get his fence fixed as soon as possible - something about his fucking poodle sneaking out of the yard or something.

The next time June asked, I reluctantly nodded my acceptance.

It seemed Gory was ready and started a video camera on another tripod over near the side and hefted up a large camera in his beefy hands. "I'm ready girls. An extra five bills each if you guys pet?"

I could feel my blood drain from my face and just stared in shock. God I knew this was a mistake!

June answered pleasantly, "Not this time Gory." This time! Her hands squeezed mine reassuringly - it didn't work.

"OK than. Your money in on the table over there." He nodded with his chin and I saw two stacks of old bills piled cautiously between a pizza box and a beer can pyramid.

"Tell me your names for the camera girls?" The camera came up and the first picture was taken - all the lights blinded me.

My friend started, "I'm June and I'm sixteen years old." I looked at her and wondered how she could be calm about this?

I mumbled, "I'm Candice."

"And how old are you Candy?"

"Candice. I'm sixteen too."

"Candice and June - wonderful!" A couple more pictures of us just sitting, when I realized June still held my hand. I yanked it from hers and she didn't even blink toward me - she was all eyes on Gory and the camera.

Looking at her I could see that her slender face had more makeup than was normal and her short brown hair was done to perfection.

"Look this way Candice." I did, the flash blinded me yet again.

"What cup size are your boobs girls?"

What? "I'm an 'A' cup and Candice is a 'C'." Now why did she have to go and tell that pig how big my breasts are?

"Very nice. Tell me why you are here girls?"

June nudged me but I sat round shouldered and embarrassed. "Candice needs the money."

"Then why are you here June?"

"Because I'd do anything for my friend." When I again looked at her, sitting straight and proudly, pressing out her small chest I noticed, I saw that her smile was white with teeth.

"Tell me what you are going to do for the money June?"

My friend stumbled briefly, "We are supposed to kiss each other."

"Have you ever kissed your girlfriend before Candice?"

Half a whisper, "No." Which wasn't true, but small kisses on the cheek randomly didn't seem to count. Did they?

"You don't want to kiss June do you Candice?"

I felt my friends gaze turn toward me for the answer. What else could I say but the truth, "No." I heard June's breath inhale in surprise and perhaps anger.

"But you are going to do it right... for the money?"

Oh course, "yes", I had no other choice.

"How does that make you feel June?" Why was he asking all these fucking questions? Can't we just get this over with?

June shrugged next to me, "A little sad I guess... I am only trying to help my friend."

"OK girls, can you turn on the couch and sit facing each other... knees touching June." I couldn't meet June's eyes. "Candice, look into your friends eyes." I had no choice.

Plenty of flashes, but I was getting good at ignoring them.

"Now with eyes open move slowly in... closer... stop right there." Our lips were a centimetre apart and I could feel my friends breath upon my face.

I could see that she was excited, anxious to do what we came here to do. I too wanted to get started, but so we could finish quicker.

I had to ask, "How long is this going take?"

"Twenty minutes maybe?"

My best friend since elementary school whispered for me only, "In a rush?" I would have to come to some stark facts about June soon I realized.

"Lips wider June... now both of you turn your heads, the other way Candice... just a little more closer."

Plenty of flashes.

"Now move in... don't move your mouth or head just hold it...", the flash went off many times as I held my breath feeling June's lips against my own. We were still barely touching thankfully.

"Pull back a little Candice...", we were apart again, "... now stick out your tongue June... lean in...". I sensed more than felt the tip of her tongue between my open frozen lips, actually within my mouth.

Oh god, please make this be over.

"OK Candice, your turn... slip your tongue past June's and into her mouth... !" My god, my tongue would have to slide along hers to accomplish this - our eyes were locked and she looked anxious, daring. "If you want your cash Candy, you will do what I ask."

I felt her tongue against my own and a shiver of revulsion slipped up my spin. It continued as I slipped it along hers until I felt it touch the edge of her lips.

"Good girl... hold it." Plenty of flashes. Then the pig moved very close in and I swore his lens was less than ten centimetres from our lips before more flashes. "OK girls... you can sit back."

My tongue returned to my mouth faster than it takes to tell, June on the other hand suddenly licked around my lips leaving a trail of her saliva before her own mouth closed and she sat back.

Gory went over to the corner to replace the film in the large expensive looking camera.

This gave June a few seconds to whisper, "This isn't so bad is it?" I could tell that she was enjoying it, her nipples practically redefined her chest by pressing against the tee-shirt.

I whispered back, "This was a mistake June."

She shrugged and attempted to reassure me, "Only a few more minutes and it will be over honey." Honey - she never called me that before?

"OK girls, ready." The pig returned. "I got some good French pictures but I want some neck and ear stuff OK?"

June was bubbly with excitement, "Sure!" I just slumped there.

"Okay... Candice, can you close your eyes and let your head fall back a little?" I thought with my eyes closed this would be easier, I was wrong. "Perfect... June lean in and slowly kiss up and down your friends neck... yea, pucker just like that."

June's lips touched ever so lightly up and down my neck, as Gory took his photos. "Wrap your arms about her June... hold her hair in that hand... yep, now grasp a handful of her sweater around the waist with the other... perfect!" June was fiercely holding my hair back and to the side, exposing my neck but it was her other hand that seemed to practically be laying upon my ass cheek.

"Now press your chest into hers...", I felt her tiny soft mounds press into my own larger boobs and felt another shiver, "... now stick your tongue out and lick her ear... hold that pose!" Her tongue was holding up my earlobe as the flashes went off numerous times.

"Great... you can sit back June. OK Candice", I turned to look at this pig of a photographer, "your turn. June can you lie back on the couch... Candice came round to this end of the couch...", I was standing at the end while June lay back with her head just below me, "... now lean down and kiss your friend."

I did as asked while the flashes went off - June kissed back and I realized, with disgust, that we were kissing rather aggressively.

"That's great girls... now June... stick out your tongue... now Candice, suck on it baby."

Isn't it twenty minutes yet?

They both noticed my hesitation, "No different that a couple minutes ago Candy." I hated his shortening my name - pig.

Beneath me, "Come on Candice, we are almost done." I looked down to see that my friend was clenching her thighs together anxiously.

What else could be done, I've gone this far. I leaned down and slipped my lips about June's tongue and sucked gently.

My best friend in the world groaned beneath me, sending tiny shivers along her tongue to my mouth. One of her hands came up unbidden and I mentally screamed for Gory to tell her to put it back down, but rather it came up and caressed my check and jaw.

"Great... another break." I yanked back and saw the disappointment on June's face. Gory was reloading again.

I again sat down next to June and whispered, "I can't do this any more June?"

She sat up and pressed her hip and thighs against my own, her arm coming up to pull me into her flank. Her lips moved next to ear and she whispered back, "Gory is almost done."

"I don't care."

"Aren't you enjoying this?"

Enjoying this? Was she fucking crazy? I didn't bother answering.

Gory was back, "Hold that pose girls... perfect." More flashes, these ones seemed to bother me much more than the last several dozen. "Now I need some light photos, holding hands, hugging that sort of thing."

I didn't say another word as the both of us were like puppets on a string for Gory to animate and position as he wanted. Each time only one or two photos were taken, so this part of the session lasted much longer.

The only one that truly bothered me was when Gory had me lie down upon the couch and June lay between my legs, stomach to stomach and chest to chest. We only looked into each others eyes and two photos were taken but when he told us to move to the next position I felt a definite press of June's loins into my own. The accompanying look in her eye told me it hadn't been a mistake.

Soon it was over and I immediately stood and retrieved one pile of cash and quickly counted it. June on the other hand stood around Gory, as he cleaned up, and asked him questions about the lighting, which poses looked better, etcetera. She looked up as I rushed up the stairs toward the door to wait for her on the street.

Ten minutes she made me wait. It gave me the time to come to a realization about my friend that I hadn't known, or I had purposely ignored for all these years - that she liked girls. More immediate, she liked me.

We have been friends of nearly ten years, why didn't I now this?

"Well that's all over?" June came from the house and actually glowed with a light sheen of sweat and a large smile.

I just turned and walked next to my friend to walk the few blocks back to our homes. June kept stealing looks at me as if she wanted to ask something but I didn't even acknowledge her and so we just kept moving.

Finally, we stood outside her house, mine only two doors down. "Its OK Candice - you got the money and its all over." She wore that sweet 'I understand' smile that had always worked on me in the past. "Mom and dad will be back in a couple of hours, would you like to come in?"

We met eyes and I saw the expectant anxious look and knew she was asking more than just a simple visit. My god June was a lesbian - a girl lusting bitch that I didn't even realize till today. As innocent as I'm sure she may want me to come in I could see the feverish, hungry, look in her eyes and knew wanted more than a simple visit.

I turned and left her standing there and returned home. I had a bill to pay.


Things were cold between June and I for nearly a month - I went out of my way to stay away from her. We had to share a couple of classes, but other than a nod in her direction I never even acknowledged her. June, on the other hand seemed devastated.

I can be such a bitch - that is my best friend of many years that I've hurt. Yet, can't she just understand that I'm not a lesbian - that it can't ever be that way between us?

I paid off my bill of course, which left me again broke.

Then George my boyfriend called me up in the middle of the night crying - he had been beaten up for owing some of the rougher kids some money. The dummy I was, I never even asked why he owned money to these guys. Then he asked me - for nine hundred dollars to save him from another, worse, beating!

I never told anyone where I got the last money, but George guessed it was from a rich relative or something else equally stupid.

Didn't Gory say it would be worth a thousand dollars if June and I kissed and petted a little?

I felt disgust and sick when I hung up the phone - I loved George and at that point in my life, I would do anything for him. Even... well, even that.

The next call was to June, "Don't say a word, call and see if Gory wants to take some pictures of us petting? A thousand bucks." I hung up.

Perhaps they are right, the first time is the worst.

Gory was actually smiling two days later when I sat on that brown leather couch in the middle of the lights as he adjusted his camera equipment. June arrived minutes later, late as usual, and looked nervous - much to my surprise. I had thought her to be pleased with this little session.

I remembered George's bruised face and broken fingers and resolved to simply do what I needed to help him. Hadn't I sucked June's tongue once before? Was it really that bad - fuck yes, I'm no lesbian. But this time could not be any worse could it, a little fondling with hands right?

June and I had gone through some tough times together as we went from prepubescent girls to sexy young ladies, and as such we were not unfamiliar with each other. Yes, that means we have also touched each other.

Once, late at night as we had a sleep over at my house, we somehow ended up topless showing each other our different breasts. It was obvious that she was interested in my much larger fuller boobs - and so, after I touched and caressed hers briefly, she fondled mine for nearly twenty minutes. I'll admit, it felt good - but I simply closed my nightgown and turned off the light. That was as close to sexual touches that we had come to, before out last photo session.

Other than that we have kissed, like sisters, or so we thought. We hugged frequently and we have often held hands. As I said we are, or should I say, were very close.

"Hi Candice."

"June." I didn't even look at her but could feel her disappointment at acknowledging her so coldly.

"OK girls - can you two stand and face each other?"

"The money?" My voice was very cold.

"On the table, thousand each." Gory was facing us behind a tripod. I saw that each pile as held with a dirty old elastic band.

I stood and faced my friend. When our eyes met, I saw such depth of pain and hurt that it caused my own heart to swell with empathy.

"June stroke Candy's long hair with your hand." The flashes started.

"Now lean in and kiss her... gently. Close your eyes Candy." I had given up in correcting the pig about my proper name - I was here only for the money.

"Pull apart a little... mouths open... Candy lick June's lips...", he caught some very close photos.

"Great! OK girls, June can you start removing Candy's jeans?"

I froze, "Jeans? I thought we were just going to pet a little?" I felt my face freeze in a frown - June, next to me froze and waited. She was quiet and submissive, not the girl that I've known all my life.

Gory smiled and showed his rotting teeth, "You can leave your panties and bras on... and I plan on taking a lot of photos of you guys stripping each other."

I didn't like it, and quickly glancing at June, I knew she would go along with anything I wished. I'm doing this for George, I retold myself.

Glaring at my friend, "Go ahead June."

She only caught my eye briefly before moving forwards. Gory's camera came up and caught as she knelt before me.

My eyes watched everything as my best friend of so many years fumbled with the buttons on my jeans. I could see that her hands trembled, from I'm not sure what, but I never said a word.

The two flaps of my denim parted and June's thumbs hooked into my waistband as she started to tug the snug jeans down my hips.

"Slower babe! That's it... make sure you leave the panties on... yea, very hot June baby!"

Finally I stepped out of my jeans and Gory motioned for June to thrown them out of sight of the set and the camera. "Leave those socks on honey, looks sexy... kiss her thighs and look at her panties... Candy, hold up your tee-shirt over your belly button... that's it..."

June barely touched me with her lips, but I could see that her eyes were glued to my white cotton briefs. I knew she would see the hint of my sparse jungle beneath the fabric, and I could not help but feel disgust.

"Higher up June baby."

Her lips were barely a centimetre from my covered crotch when Gory finally spoke, seconds before I was about to speak up in contention, "That's it June... can you stand up and pull off Candy's tee-shirt... great... lift your arms Candice, perfect..."

I now stood motionless with only my sports bra and panties, both white and made of cotton. I didn't think they were overly sexy, but I hadn't though I would have to strip down to them either, though by the look in June's eyes I knew I must look OK.

"Kiss around her chest, just above... yea, that's it baby."

The flashes were going off so much in my eyes that I closed them, feeling a little dizzy.

"Now kiss up to Candy's lips and kiss her... suck on her lower lip a little darling!" I simply stood and underwent this torture.

"Great... your turn Candy. June stand up and turn away from your friend and stay still." June was wearing a short skirt and blouse, it showed her athletic figure and long strong legs to perfection. "On your knees Candy... kiss up the back of your friends left leg... slower..."

I kissed firmly and roughly, trying to make sure June understood that this was only for the camera.

"Perfect Candy... June lift your skirt in the back to your waist... hold it there, Candice stare at her bottom."

Fuck, June had worn a thong and it hid nothing from my eyes as the camera clicked again and again.

She did have a lovely firm ass though.

"Perfect... OK, take a breather as I reload."

I sat back on my heels and closed my eyes, trying to still my beating heart. God, I hope George understands how much he means to me.

"Candice?" June was kneeling before me, whispering. She never touched me, I noticed with grim satisfaction. "I'll do anything you want OK? I don't want to loose you as my friend." Her eyes were watering up and I knew she was in torment.

"OK girls... same position June... June?"

She only knelt there before me as if waiting for my command to continue - I needed this money damn it.

"Lets just get this over and then we can talk. I don't want to loose you either." I knew it was true when I said it - she and I were more than simply discardible friends, we were soul mates. My eyes watered up as well and the weeks of treating her like shit hit me with extreme guilt. I did love her... as a friend of course.

We flew into each others arms, and hugged fiercely.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.