Blind Lust - Cover

Blind Lust

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Erotica Sex Story: A blind mature woman is stalked by a stranger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   MaleDom   .

Copyright© 1997-2003

A clever young man named Eugene
Invented a jack-off machine.
On the twenty-third stroke
The fuckin' thing broke
And beat both his balls to a cream.


Lora knew she was being followed. It was evident to me, as she became nervous and crashed into more objects and people. Her cane snapping back and forth seemed to help her little from the small accidents she had. The long curly mane of blond hair whirled about as the woman seemed to try to get a fix upon me while she tried to manoeuvre to her home.

It had started nearly four months ago, when I first saw her waiting for her train on the way home. We shared the same transport, a forty minute drive, every day. At first, I didn't realize Lora was blind, as she looked incredibly sexy and relaxed in her environment. Wearing a dark brown dress and tanned nylons, she was the picture of a professional, attractive, woman. But, as I watched her she became much more to me. She unfolded a white cane and made her way onto the train and later, at her scheduled stop, off.

From that day onward, I would consciously attempt to be near her. At first it was just to see her tanned skin within a few feet, from the tiny wrinkles about her eyes to the delicate curve of her full red lips. And then I would attempt to be near her to smell her wonderful scent, clean, rich and very sexy. In the last weeks, I had become more daring, my hand would reach out to gently stroke a whisk of hair or touch a flowing curve of her skirt or blouse.

I don't know why I never approached her, to chat as we both waited each day on that train, perhaps wanting fate to take a part in our first 'official' meeting. Nor do I understand why I found a woman a few years older than I very sexy and the knowledge that she was blind, rather titillating.

I was worried as she half-ran through the crowd, trying to get away from me, that she would harm herself. Lora, though normally very expert in moving about in locales that she was familiar with, seemed lost as she crashed through people and unmoving objects. I closed the distance, unknown to her, not wanting her to be hurt because of me.

And yes, it was I that had placed her in such a state.

I've watched Lora from close and far for these many weeks and find nothing negative about her. So naturally beautiful and sexy, to the point that I doubt she even realized how attractive she truly was. Did her husband realize? Did her two kids know what a wonderful mother they had? Well, I knew.

A month ago, I had followed her home, and watched her through the condo's window as she prepared her families supper. Discarding her flat, sensible shoes and donning fuzzy slippers and an apron, she prepared a pork roast. She moved about the well organized kitchen with ease, never having a problem with her disability, nor needing her eyes. The kids came home, but I barely looked at them, so beautiful was their mother. Then Lora's husband came home, an argument ensued and I barely contained the urge to enter the household and protect the woman that I so desired. Nothing but a silent supper came of the argument and it tore my soul up, to watch the married couple ascend up the stairs to bed, arm in arm, with their lips sucking upon the others. I did not return to that window for nearly a week but when I did, nearly every day I watched her after her evening trip home.

I am not proud of the fact but to discover more about this woman I stole the unopened mail in her insecure mailbox - I rifled through her garbage. Soon, I began to form a mental picture of Lora and her life.

Our train was normally very crowded, so much that Lora and I had to stand more days than not. That was when I most enjoyed the trip together. I could stand directly behind her, with my nose in her hair, and my breath touching her neck, without undo attention. Even lately I've become more brave and allowed my body to brush up against hers when the train jerked our bodies around. I soon found that I could brush my crotch against her sexy round ass without being too obvious.

Our relationship, and yes, that is what we had, if only one sided, had to progress somehow. This afternoon, on the train ride home, it did.

I had found a seat, and Lora stood unknowingly before me, rocking to the motion of the train. Leaning forward I found that I could actually place my face against the woollen fabric of her skirt. It was a weakness on my part, I agree, but I had no control over my feelings for her.

My hand touched the inside of one calf, the silky nylon and the warm smooth skin beneath intoxicating. I felt the muscle beneath my grasping hand clench and Lora attempted to step away.

It was an impossibility though. The crowd was so thick that it was shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip - the swaying of the train pressing bodies rhythmically against the other in a mass song. Lora could not move from before me and my hand still grasped her calf even after her stumbling attempt to retreat.

I was actually touching the woman of my dreams - the person of my lust that I have only viewed from afar. It was intoxicating - it was magical.

My hand slid upward, beneath the skirt, enjoying the soft inner thigh above the knee.

Lora clenched her soft thighs vainly, her knees locked against the other. My hand was firmly entrenched between those sexy thighs so there was no denying me now that I had finally passed the step of voyeurism and fantasy to reality.

Her free hand came around behind her and tried to push her skirt down, forcing out my arm that was hidden to the elbow of her pleated woollen skirt. I am sure she was strong for her size, but it was no match for me - who had been working as a millwright since I dropped out of high school.

I touched the smooth nylon directly over the crotch of her panty hose, with a satin panty beneath. It was warm and I wondered if she was hot for me - her invisible lover, being touched by me for the first time. It was right wasn't it - that she should be as excited as I?

Lora nearly stumbled when she shifted her weight to one foot and kicked backward, trying to hit my leg. Well she only skinned it, but the effect was nearly disastrous for her, as she almost fell to the disgustingly dirty floor.

My free hand stopped her and I felt like a hero as I held her by the waist until she steadied herself.

With her back to me, all I could see was Lora's long curly blond hair, but I could tell that her head hung down and I sensed that her willingness to deny me was gone.

Her knees again parted to a steady stance, easily giving me space between her thighs. With my dirty long nails I tore at the nylon about her upper inner thigh until it tore in my fingers and my flesh touched my loves for the first time.

I am sure some electrical lust travelled between our first touch and I knew she now must know of my lust for her. We were meant for each other - our lust binding us before even this first, of many, touches.

The tear in her nylon easily spread so that I was able to open the whole of her crotch and very soon I was fondling her crotch.

That fact that she did not call out for help - does that not tell you that she had come to accept my love?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.