Collision Course and After - Cover

Collision Course and After

Copyright© 2004 by Volentrin

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - <b>Unfinished</b><br>This is three of my favorite types of dooms day stories. Heavenly body impacts earth, a nuclear exchange, and weather disaster, all rolled up into one package. There will be some sex in this story, but not until later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Violence  

Weeks went by. Winter settled in, and it was a cold snowy winter. More snow fell than Greg had ever seen or experienced since moving to the mountains. Sgt. Ballerton recovered from his wounds, and moved back out to the bunk house to be with his troops.

Greg had ordered that a team be sent down slope to see what had happened to the town of Superior. So far, no movement had been noted, not even any smoke from fires. Those had disappeared. It had been 5 weeks since the last smoke had been seen.

Careful watch was kept, and although they occasionally spotted someone, it was usually a lone person. For a town the size of Superior, there should have been a lot of movement, yet it was empty.

Lots of flood damage was seen, but no effort at rebuilding. Also, the bridge over the river was out. This might explain why they had had no problem with people trying to come uphill.

Evidence of looting was everywhere on this side of the river. Homes burned down to husks. Even some bodies were visible. These would have been removed had an organized government remained in Superior. Farther to the north, they thought they could detect a haze, possibly smoke, but they were to far away from the source to be sure.

Greg decided that it was important to watch the Idaho side of the mountain and had a team go up, set up the large military antenna, and now they had 3 guards at the top in constant radio contact with his home.

Also, using the rest of the logs from behind the house, he had a guard house made at the junction of his road and the Hoodoo Pass road. It was manned by two persons at all times. It was a well appointed little guard house. Ten foot by ten foot. It had a small electric heater to warm it. A line had been run from the main house to the guardhouse, giving it heat and electricity.

A cot with blankets was there so that one guard could rest while the other kept watch. Meals were brought to the guard house on a regular basis. Guards were on duty for twenty four hours then relieved. A shelf with binoculars, Nods, and a Starlight scope was opposite the heater. Every effort was made to insure that the guards had all available items needed to scan the distance, night or day.

In space, Steve, Jessica, and Bob, as he wanted to be known by, had settled in for the duration. They had been accepted as members of the station and all had jobs of some sort to keep them busy. In Jessica's case, it was make work. Reading gages three times a day, or helping with actual dusting. Even in space you needed to dust. The electronic components needed to be protected, so she vacuumed.

Several space walks had been completed to finish an additional portion to the station. It was an addition to the science section. Supplies had been offloaded from the space shuttle and stored in it. They also opened up an additional module for sleeping.

Cheyenne Mountain was now in constant contact with the station. Bob generally took all military calls, and answered to the best of his ability. Control of several spy satellites were entrusted to the stations crew.

Part of the space stations new job was to monitor for any radio stations heard, watch for lights, and reposition any of 3 spy satellites that were under their control. Also weather was now their primary function. It was important for ground control to monitor weather patterns.

"Hey Steve! Jessica! You got to see this!" Bob shouted.

"What is it, Bob?" Steve asked curiously, floating up to Bob's station.

"Recognize anything on this monitor?" Bob asked.

"I know it! That's our house! How are you doing this?!" Jessica asked excitedly.

"Spy in the sky, Jessica. Wow, I didn't realize we had such good photography from up here." Steve said.

"Most civilians don't. We purposely never release the good photos. Keeps the bad guys guessing. This is real time by the way. What your seeing is what they are actually doing." Bob said.

They watched for a little while, then Bob shut off that particular view.

"I think we have our landing spots picked out for re-entry." Bob said to Steve.

"Oh? What have you come up with?" Steve asked interestedly.

"Well, as you might not be aware of, the US has always been interested in what if scenarios. One is if the US is invaded and most military and civilian airports are knocked out or denied for our use.

"So for years, the US has quietly been looking at highways and roads as alternate landing strips for aircraft of all sort. We even have tested some in a limited fashion." Bob said with a wink at Jessica.

"Here." Bob said, pointing at a road that came up on a different photo.

"This road is only 20 miles from your home, Steve. You need about 3,500 feet of runway, correct?" Bob asked.

"Actually, I can land on 2,200 feet, but 3,500 is the set safety factor for my craft." Steve replied.

"Well, I called up the 'What if ' roads, punched in your criteria, and this is what came up. So far, I have been able to confirm that this road is still in existence, in good shape and repair. Most importantly, laser measurements show no bad spots at all. Nothing that is outside the parameters of this craft of ours anyway.

"So, having found you a close landing strip, do you think you can drop me off at this field? You will be refueled, compliments of the US Military Command. That should be more than enough fuel to get you to your strip." Bob said calling up another photo. This one showed an airstrip over 1 mile long in the mountains somewhere.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.