Collision Course and After - Cover

Collision Course and After

Copyright© 2004 by Volentrin

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - <b>Unfinished</b><br>This is three of my favorite types of dooms day stories. Heavenly body impacts earth, a nuclear exchange, and weather disaster, all rolled up into one package. There will be some sex in this story, but not until later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Violence  

Greg had the person on radio watch call all the posts to see if there was any site of Sgt Ballerton yet. It had been two days since he left on his recon. Greg was worried sick. Sgt. Ballerton was a rock in an uncertain world, and now he regretted letting him go on the recon.

Radio check finished, the radioman reported negative. Sighing, Greg moved off to see to other business. Should he mount a rescue mission? No. There was absolutely no point in endangering anymore of his people uselessly.

He walked to the barn and was about to go pet Patches, his daughters horse, when a noise stopped him. He peered through the dark interior, and heard murmuring. Curious, he walked softly to where the noise was coming from, and saw Tracy, and Adam inside. They were locked in an embrace, and Tracy was talking low in Adams ear.

Frowning, he retreated thinking, this was good for Adam. He had been hurt terribly by the death of his parents and sister. Tracy obviously had taken it into her head to help Adam. On the other hand, a teen romance could lead to unwanted pregnancy and Greg did not want to see either of them hurt by that. Also, there was her mother Rachael to consider.

Greg walked softly back to the doorway, and started whistling loudly and sure enough, the two kids appeared almost immediately, Adam flushed and looking nervous, and Tracy had a curry comb in her hand.

"Hey kids. What's up? Going to curry the horse? Or have you just finished?" Greg asked, playing dumb for all he was worth.

"UM, just getting ready to brush the horse. I was showing Adam the tack room. I think he should know where everything is." Tracy said.

Greg nodded and watched as they brushed the horse. He decided to have a talk with Rachael about her daughter and how he had found them. Soon they were finished, returned the curry comb to the tack room and left. Greg chuckled to himself.

Ah, he remembered those days of heady youth. The rush of hormones, the feeling of getting away with something.

Leaving the barn, he went the 30 feet to the old root cellar that had been here when they bought the land. Opening the doors, he went into the old tunnel and turned on the light.

It had been built into the side of a hill. The last people had used it as a root cellar but he was unsure of its actual original purpose. It was a tunnel that hit a natural enlarged sort of cavern about 20 feet into the side of the hill. The cavern was a good fifty feet wide and 30 feet long, while the roof of the cavern was 14 feet above them. It had made the perfect place to store the high explosives he had brought with him.

He checked it carefully, turning the flashlight on and shinning it up at the roof. No leaks. He checked the boxes themselves, and they were dry and just as they had left them.

It was a good place to store them. Cool, about 50 degrees constant temperature all year round. Taking a final look around, he turned and went back out, carefully turning the light out and securing the door.

Still feeling unsettled, he decided to make the rounds of the guard stations. He went over and checked a snow mobile to see that it was fully fueled and had oil in it.

Finding everything in order, he went back to the house and exchanged his .45 for an M16A2.

A short time later found him bringing his snow mobile to a halt just short of the saddle lookout that Sgt. Ballerton had insisted be made. Greg made the rest of the way up on foot. The guard had already identified him, and was already checking the Hoodoo Pass road.

Greg entered the position and was still amazed at how comfortable it was. Only one person was here, but it was built to accommodate two people at once. Due to the cold weather, and the rotation schedule, only one person was on duty at each position at any given time.

Built into the ground, it had overhead cover, that protected the occupant from the weather and wind that was constant up here. Snow had been placed on top of and in front of the position to disguise it from casual observation from the road.

Specialist, Lisa Edwards, was manning the post when Greg got there. He talked briefly with her and passed her the thermos of hot soup he brought with him. Telling her to take her time, he assumed her duties until she had drunk off a full cup of hot soup.

Grinning, she thanked him, and resumed her duties. Telling her to keep a sharp eye out, he left her and went down and got back on the snow mobile and went on down the hill to the other guard position, which was located halfway down the access road towards Hoodoo Pass road, off to the wooded side.

Greg checked the Commo wire that was laid out in the little bunker. Everything tested out fine. Putting the test set and clacker back in the bandoleer bag for the claymore's, he then relieved the guard so he too could drink some hot soup.

20 minutes later, Greg pulled the snow mobile back into it's parking area, shut it down, and went in search of Rachael. He entered the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee, and finding Rachael there peeling and chopping onions for tonight's stew.

He told Mrs. Graso that he was borrowing her helper for a few minutes, and they went off to talk. Sitting down, Greg studied Rachael for a moment. Not really a raving beauty, she was never the less a good looking woman.

Red hair, Green eyes, a small nose, full lips, and all packaged in a 5'5" body. A little small in the breast department, she had nice hips, and filled her jeans in a most intriguing manner.

Greg recounted to Rachael what he had walked in on at the barn earlier that day.

Rachael listened and nodded, looking thoughtful.

"I was wondering if anyone else had noticed anything going on. I found them in the basement yesterday, holding hands with their heads together. I had sent them down for some kitchen supplies and they appeared to have gotten side tracked." She said, grinning.

Greg raised his eyebrows at her. "You don't appear too worried about two teenagers and the possible outcome of them being alone together." Greg said.

"My daughter is protected, Greg. I put her on the pill when I found her and one of her classmates naked in her room earlier this year. There is nothing you can really do to stop this sort of thing. I wish she would have waited, but she is 14 almost 15 years old, and her body and her mind said it was time to explore and have sex." Rachael sighed.

"I can't yell at her for wanting to have sex. I want to have sex, but have been holding off. I know my husband will not be coming back, and I am in a life or death situation. It's making me appreciate being alive more and more, and part of that feeling is to, how should I put this, I feel the urge to procreate most strongly." Rachael finished, looking directly at Greg.

Greg spluttered, because he finally caught her offer to him. For some reason, he had been blind to it before, but it hit him full force now. She took a hesitant step towards him. He stood, his coffee forgotten. Grabbing her hand, he quickly took her to his room. Closing the door, he looked at her.

"You're sure?" He asked her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.