Collision Course and After - Cover

Collision Course and After

Copyright© 2004 by Volentrin

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - <b>Unfinished</b><br>This is three of my favorite types of dooms day stories. Heavenly body impacts earth, a nuclear exchange, and weather disaster, all rolled up into one package. There will be some sex in this story, but not until later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Violence  

"I Don't believe it!" Greg exclaimed angrily.

After all the trouble the 'Protectorate' had given them, the administrators who were now in place, would retain their position, at least for the foreseeable future. Greg was stretched thin, and did not have anyone available to run that place.

Frowning, he read the agreement that had been faxed to him, including a presidential pardon for past crimes for the three Protectorate leaders. It also covered any who may have acted under their authority.

Sighing, he went to the window and looked out. Snow was falling at a furious rate. He had left the lodge and went to the ranch. The forecast was for between 15 to 20 inches of snow. He could not afford to be caught up in the mountains in a snow storm He felt bad leaving his daughter behind, but she was safe warm and well cared for up there.

Although supplies had been stretched thin, a furious time had been spent in shifting supplies to make sure everyone had enough to ride out the storm. More people had shown up looking for food and a place to sleep that was warm. With the fresh influx of people, he now had almost 150 persons at the ranch, including 6 children under 10.

The training farm was well stocked and was doing winter training. The Special Forces were split between the ranch and the training farm at this time. Most of the wounded had been moved out of the field hospital and into one of the buildings with modern utilities. He had to give Myron, credit. He had not torn down any of the previous houses his family built, but kept them as reminders of his past. He had also constructed a couple bunk houses which were able to handle the majority of people at the ranch. It was crowded, but everyone had a place to sleep.

On the other side of the world, Europe was getting the worst snow storm of it's history. The weather patterns had changed slightly, and it was probably due to the strike and new island that had been created in the Atlantic Ocean. The people who had survived the impact and subsequent almost month of rain now faced not only starvation, but freezing to death. The few places that retained utilities were turning away people. It was sad, but had to be done. Supplies only stretched so far.

On the South American continent, snow was falling from the most southern tip of it to several hundred miles north. Snow was falling in places that had not seen snow in recorded history. This too was caused by the changing weather pattern. The world's weather engine was still unsettled and was giving vent to furious storms.

All the world's oceans were spawning storms that generated winds and waves that were incredible to behold. The Space Station was gathering information as fast as it's sensors and computers could gather and process them. The information was then correlated and sent to Cheyenne Mountain for further study.

The deserts of the Middle East were positively blooming. The water and weather change was sufficient to cause wonders in that parched land. Water tables long depleted were once again filled or at least partially filled. Rivers ran full once again. With the desert growing again, the winds no longer blew sand as it once did. The water level of the Dead Sea was at least a foot higher than it had been prior to the catastrophe, and looked to still be rising.

Another side effect which was positive, was the rivers were no longer being polluted by people in most parts of the world. The furious rains of a few months ago had started a flushing of the worlds rivers. Nature was slowly repairing itself, and it was fascinating to watch and observe as the people in the Space Station were doing.

At Cheyenne Mountain, the president was getting a course in military units. Previously, he had relied on advisers, as he was non military, but he had decided he HAD to know what units were and what they did.

As more and more units reported in, the list grew longer of the assets the US still had remaining. Satellite surveillance continued of France, China, Russia, and North Korea. These countries worried the US the most.

Israel found itself in good shape after the disaster. With it's announcement of having nuclear weapons, and with the destruction of a massed armored division, the rest of what was left of the Middle East was leaving it alone.

China and Russia found that they were having trouble with record breaking cold. Again people were dying from the lack of warmth and shelter. Houses that had relied upon services provided by cities found that they had no heat or water. People fled to the surrounding country side in search of basic drinking water. This was true in the case of those very few cities that had survived, and not just in China or Russia. This was true of all cities that remained in the world.

People were also dying of hunger. A lot of the world's nations had stored food close to water souses for transportation reasons. These went in the floods, washed away. A little was found by scavengers, but not much compared to what had been stored in the warehouses.

Greg had earlier ordered scavenger parties out. Some returned with food, others returned empty handed. One group did find a surviving warehouse that was relatively untouched, and Greg sent a small contingent to guard it until that food could be loaded and shipped to the ranch and the newly joined town to the south. Initial inventory reports said it was full of canned goods and had a large refrigeration system with foods that had to be kept cold stored there.

While the power had failed, the failure was not as catastrophic as it could have been as it failed during cold months. Greg was pleased, and had trucks readied for the trip to this warehouse as soon as the roads were passable.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.