Skipping School with Mommy - Cover

Skipping School with Mommy

by Phoenix Arrow

Copyright© 2004 by Phoenix Arrow

Incest Sex Story: Young Sara skips out of school early and comes home only to discover the rather kinky noon-time torment of her mother at their sexy neighbor's hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

This work is copyright (c) 2004 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.


I remember it quite clearly to this day. Every detail, every image, all of it forever in my mind.

A teenage girl is never supposed to catch her mother in such a... a...

I was skipping school that day. I got fed up with studies and needed some free time like any teenager. So during lunch I simply skipped out the back door and walked home. Luckily home isn't that far away and in no time I'd be there relaxing by myself, free from the boredom of classes and stupid teachers. Who knows what useless thing I might have been doing had I not seen the car in the driveway. Perhaps I would have wasted it watching TV or something. But turns out I was soon going to be watching something a whole lot more interesting.

The car in the drive way was my mom's. Of course this was very unusual since she was supposed to be at work. I was instantly pissed off upon seeing it there. My naive little mind thinking she must have been sick or something. No matter the reason, my mind only thought was "How the hell was I supposed to skip school with her around?"

Basically I was left with two choices, run back to school and beg the security to let me back in, or open that front door and face the music. Neither option was appealing and both would have me end up over my mom's knees with a brush in her hands. She's always told me I'm never too old for a good spanking.

Searching my backpack for the house key, I noticed the door was slightly open. Pushing it just a bit, I peeked my head inside to look around. No body was there.

With my heart pounding, I fully opened the door and walked inside, readying myself at any moment for my mother to discover me and hell would rain down. But nothing. I listened for anything, the sound of rushing water, or someone talking, but nothing.

Carefully I went to my room and dropped off my bag before heading for the kitchen. Nope, still no one there. Picking up an apple, I only got through one bite before I heard the moan. I stopped dead in my tracks, the apple in mid-bite before I heard it again. A sort of grunting, discomforting moan coming from my parent's bedroom.

With trepidation I moved closer and closer until I was just outside the partially opened door. Pushing it, I dropped my apple in shock.

Laying naked and hogtied on the floor was my dear own mother. Both hands and feet were cruelly tied together behind her, leaving her rolling on her belly. Her ass looked as if it had been thoroughly spanked and her blueish/purple tits bulged out obscenely from some twine that had been tightly wrapped around them.

The sound of the apple dropping caused her to dart her head up, "Oh please Mistress let me loose, my..." Suddenly her begging face turned to complete shock and humiliation as she realized who it was who was standing before her.

"OH MY GOSH! SARA!"

"MOM? What's going on?" I asked with complete worry. I was really concerned about my mother's present fate, all tied up like some cow, clearly haven been abused in some way.

"Oh baby NO! Not you! Quickly, she'll be back any second. Hide inside your room before she sees you!"

"Mom, what the heck is going on? Why are you..." Suddenly there was sound outside the door, near the front of the house. My mother began to frantically panic and beg me to hide.

"Its too late, please baby get into the closet and stay quite. She cannot see you!"

Not thinking twice, I dove into her closet and closed the door, leaving it open just a crack to peak outside. Another second later a woman appeared before my hogtied naked mother. I had to cover my gasping mouth as I realized it was our next-door neighbor Jillian. Jillian was about my mother's age. I had never thought of her as a being such a dominant woman, but then again, I never expected to find my mother on her belly with purple tits.

"How's my bitch?"

"Oh please Jillian, I can't do this any longer today. Please release me and we'll... play another time."

I jumped back when Jillian kicked my mother's swollen right breast, making her cry out. "That's MISTRESS Jillian to you cunt! And we're no where near finished 'playing' today."

"Owe... but... but..." It was clear my mother was anxious to end this sick perverted game with her daughter present. But Jillian was having none of it. Reaching into a little bag she had brought with her, she pulled out two paper clamps and held them to my mom's eyes.

"See, I told you I had them somewhere. Now you can stop begging me to buy some!" Mom bit her lower lip lustfully as she looked at them, then shook her head clear.

"Please Jillian, lets go to your house. I can't do this here. I don't feel comfortable..."

"Oh hush up or I'll stuff that apple over there in your mouth!" My mother's eyes went wide as Jillian did a double take and went over to the partially bit apple. "Where the heck did this come from?"

"I... um... was having it before you came over..."

Jillian looked at my mother suspiciously, then put the apple on the dresser and approached my belly-resting mother.

"So should I put these on now or what?"

Mom looked long fully at the sturdy black paper clamps. Where was she going to 'put these on'? I watched intently as Jillian lowered to her knees and brought one of the clamps to moms left nipple. NO SHE WAS NOT...

Mom squealed as the nasty clamp pressed her sensitive, distended nipple flat. In another moment, the other nipple was just as crushed. Was mom crazy? That must have hurt like hell? Why didn't she demand for them to be removed? I watched as tears rolled out of her clenched eyes and down her quivering cheek.

"Good isn't it pet?"

I couldn't believe it when mom nodded yes, eyes still shut tight in pain. She actually likes this?

"So how are these bonds going? Holding you together tight I hope. I tried to make them stronger the way you like them."

"Mistress, they're very good. But please release me. I've had enough!"

Suddenly a hand swatted my moms naked behind. "Boy you really do get into this don't you? Begging me to stop. Such a slut."

My mom moaned in apparent delight as her ass received more spankings from her next door neighbor. If her body wasn't arched in the other direction, I just knew she'd raise her hips to meet Jillian's stinging hand.

After ten slaps, she rose and strolled back to my mom's head, pulling her hair up and spitting squarely in her face. Mom shivered when she did. Moments later, Jillian dragged a chair in front of mother and sat before kicking off her sandals.

"Be a good neighbor and suck my tired toes. After all I had to run all the way back to my house to get those awful clamps you wanted so badly."

I looked at those toes, as did my mom. How humiliating it would be to have to "suck" another woman's feet, especially my own neighbor's. Would mom actually do it?

I shivered as her eyes darted to the darkness in the closet... at me... before lowering her face to Jillian's "tired" right foot and bringing her big toe into her mouth. In another moment both women moaned in pleasure of the act.

"Mmmmm such a gooood neighbor. That a bitch, suck those toes. Such a nasty slut neighbor." Mom didn't respond, simply closing her eyes and going from toe to toe passionately. It was as if she were making love to them. Has she done this before?

After five minutes, she switched to Jillian's left foot and worshipped them equally. It was at that time that I looked between my mom's bent legs, and saw the leakage going on. Mom was fucking wet! She was TOTALLY getting off on all this. I just couldn't believe this.

Then I looked down between my own legs and wondered. In slipped a hand inside my shorts and past my panties... indeed I was getting moist. I looked backed up and studied the sight before me. My mother, naked on her belly, arms and legs tied together behind her back. her tits tied tight, bulging her purplish flesh out to the black mean clamps squeezing her nips flat. Her red soar ass, her wet pussy, and her devoted worshiping lips over her neighbor's tired deserving toes.

I rubbed my clit and licked my lips at it all. Gosh I never knew my mother could look so hot like this.

As mom sucked in the last of our neighbor's toes, Jillian's reached into her small bag and pulled out a ruler. "Look what I found in Tommy's room!"

Mom looked up, still sucking the toes. Tommy was Jillian's ten year old son.

"I wonder where I'll be using this..."

Mom plopped the toes from her mouth and simply stared at the ruler as lustfully as she did the paper clamps.

"Tell me pet, where should I apply this wicked child's ruler?"

"My..." She took a quick look my way in shame, "... tits. Please use your son's ruler on my tits!"

"But they're already all purple and swollen. You'll hardly even feel it. Even if I whack the hell out of them you'll only moan a little bit."

"Oh please Mistress, whack my purple tits. Please hit them with your son's ruler. I promise I'll feel them. I so need it PLEASE!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.