Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Meet Mike, a good man in a bad position who must now make a choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex  

Until yesterday I'd spent all of my post-plague existence in the cabin and feeling pretty safe. After seeing those dogs and then dealing with Asshole, I couldn't help but think that there were still quite a few ways in which we were vulnerable. I needed some time to think about how to ensure the safety of the growing group I was seemingly in-charge of. I also needed some time to clear my head. The sight of all these beautiful women in extremely relaxed states of dress had my libido rising again and frankly I was just a bit freaked by the events of the day already. I decided to walk the perimeter of my land and do a little thinking.

Gil and I sat on the front porch for a few minutes talking about the situation we now found ourselves in. He was just as shocked by the sudden interest women had in him as I had been about their interest in me; but neither one of us wanted to go back to the way things had been before. Talking with Gil reminded me a bit of talking with Rob; it was as if I'd known him well for a long time. After seeing how he'd handled himself while we were dealing with the psycho from the day before, I felt comfortable that Gil would take the responsibility of protecting our group very seriously - just the same way I did.

I told Gil that I wanted to do a bit of a recon of my land and the immediate areas around it. He immediately saw the value in such a move and asked if I wanted him to accompany me. I told him that I felt his services protecting the women would be more beneficial to me.

With my gut telling me that I could trust him, I took Gil down into the Den and shut the door. He was as amazed as Maureen when I swung the book case section away from the wall to reveal the metal security door and electronic keypad. I punched in the code and led Gil inside my little armory. He whistled in appreciation at the collection of hardware he was able to see arrayed in front of him. "There's got to be a story behind all this Mike."

"Yeah, there's a story all right; but it will have to keep for now," I said as I outfitted Mike with some weapons and reviewed them with him. For myself I took a pair of high powered field glasses, my decked out weapons vest, the usual assortment of hand guns, and the Mossberg. After checking the load on each of the weapons and putting everything in its place, we checked the batteries on the radios to make certain that they were in good order. Gil and I agreed that I would call in hourly to check back with him and give him my position. If he didn't hear from me, or if he had some news to report, then he would call me.

I was not able to leave the house until after a quite intense hugging and kissing session with the fifteen women who now felt attached to me. I think they were each trying to let me know how very much they wanted me to return safe and sound. It felt really good knowing how much they cared. I promised to return safe and sound as soon as was reasonable. Tracy and Dawn both promised to keep their Glocks at the ready in case Gil needed their assistance while I was gone.


I had only been gone from the others for a few hours but I found that I was already missing them a lot. I hadn't really seen much in the way of threats; but I had been thinking a lot about where we were situated in terms of long term safety and access to resources. If we stayed at the cabin we'd have to deal with cramped and crowded quarters no matter what we did in the way of defenses as well as finding some long term source of food. If we were willing to live off of canned food and dried foods, there'd probably be enough stocked away in warehouses and stores to last for years. I figured the power would go out sooner or later and the fresh and frozen stuff wouldn't really be much of an option much longer.

I could understand why Stephanie had been interested in the farm. If you could grow some crops, a decent garden, and raise some livestock a farm would definitely be the place to do all of that. You'd pretty much have to fence the whole damn place in though if the dogs continued to be the kind of problem I was expecting they'd become. Then I started to worry about all of the details running a farm would entail. The more I thought about all of the things I didn't know, the more concerned I became. I had two major areas of knowledge: computers and warfare. Once the power was out, the computing skills probably wouldn't mean squat. I wondered what the others in our little group knew. I should probably make an inventory of that when I got back.

After thinking about what kinds of questions I needed to be asking people, I almost wanted to kick myself. I didn't need to be waiting for a time when I could gather this information; I needed to get someone else focused on it right now. I called Gil on the radio and asked him to put Maureen on. She listened to my thoughts on the matter and told me they'd start on it right away. I spoke with Gil again for a few minutes and when we finished our conversation I found I felt a bit better about everything.

I'd been starting to become overwhelmed with everything, but the fact was no matter how thorough and far reaching my plans might become, we could only accomplish so much at a time and would just have to play things by ear a bit. The good thing was that I seemed to have a cooperative group of people to work with.

I'd been making my way for the highest point on my property for the better part of an hour. I climbed up the large hill and then climbed up the tallest tree available and lifting the binoculars to my eyes, took a good long look in every direction. At first everything looked alright, but when my eyes settled on the cabin I realized something. The cabin had a wisp of steam or smoke rising from the chimney; a small thing really, but shouldn't the other few dwellings I can see have some sign of life? I tried not to let it bother me. Other forms of heat might not produce any visible sign from this distance, so trying to determine if someone was alive from such distance wasn't that logical really, but the nagging ever present reminders of the death the plague left were beginning to weigh on me. On our drive on the road, we'd seen no vehicles moving other than our own. Then there were the remains we'd seen in the few vehicles we examined. I guess the enormity of it all was hitting me again.

I climbed down from the tree and began to head towards the cabin hoping to make most of the trip before sundown. I hadn't taken more than a dozen steps away from the tree when I saw one of the most startling sights I'd ever seen. A blue shimmering cylinder of light formed right in front of me and one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen stepped out of it. When the light faded out of existence I saw that she was nude.

"Michael Telford I have been sent to invite you to a meeting with the Wizard Manix. Are you willing to meet with the Wizard?" She inquired.

"What does he want with me?" I asked in total and complete astonishment.

"He wants to meet with you and the other men that he has gifted. The future of mankind is in peril and he wants to develop a plan to increase our chances of survival."

"Yes I'll meet with him; but why me and what gifts?"

The woman looked at me with some confusion of her own, then she took a step closer and I saw her nostrils flare, her nipples hardened, and she looked like she might swoon at any moment.

"Mr. Telford, you most certainly have been gifted by the Wizard. You haven't noticed that women find you very desirable or that others are willing to follow your lead? You haven't noticed any physical changes?"

"Well, yes! That is because of the Wizard's gift?"

"Yes. He will tell you more about it when you meet him and the others who have been so gifted," she told me.

After telling me that one of the Wizard's servants would contact me again to work out the details and scheduling of the meeting, the beautiful goddess vanished in another blue shimmer of light and I realized that I hadn't even learned her name.

I headed back to the house at a brisk trot and didn't slow down until I was quite near to it. Just so I wouldn't spook Gil too much, I called him on the radio before I drew into visual range. I didn't want to get hit by 'friendly fire'.

During the first few days of the plague I'd setup a little surveillance desk just inside the entrance of the cabin. The desk held four monitors that cycled between views provided by sixteen cameras placed to cover all avenues of approach to the cabin. A lot of this gear came from my war against the Torch. I had been afraid that people might resort to looting and didn't want to be caught off guard. Gil didn't question me about why I had setup the equipment, he was just happy to learn that he could stay in the warmth of the Cabin and watch things from there as long as the cameras were all functioning correctly.

"It's good to see you back again Mike. Did you learn anything while you were out?" Gil asked.

"A bit. I need to get out of this gear and put it away, take a hot shower, grab a bite, and then think a bit. I'll share more of my thoughts with you and the others after that."

"Sounds good to me," Gil replied.

I asked Gil a few questions of my own. Just as I was finished talking with him, Patty came up with two mugs of hot coffee and gave one to each of us. In addition to the coffee I also received a loving kiss.

"Are you hungry Mike?" she asked with concern.

Ever since the day I'd rescued Dawn and Patty from the Torch and his crew, she'd always gone out of her way to make certain that I was comfortable and my needs were met. I truly appreciated the thoughtful concern she regularly showed me.

"Yes Patty darling, I'm very hungry. I thought I'd get out of this gear and stow most of it away. Then after a hot shower I'd like to enjoy my dinner in the company of the most beautiful women on the planet. What's for dinner anyway?"

"I'm sorry you Mike, but it's a surprise," Patty told me giving me one of her sweet smiles as an apology for not answering my question.

"Well I wouldn't want you to get in trouble Patty," I said as I turned to Gil. "I don't suppose you know what they've been working on?"

"Oh no you don't Mike!" Gil replied with a chuckle. "I don't want to make any of these lovely ladies angry with me; besides, I really have been out here most of the day and they haven't filled me in on the details either."

"Well thanks for the coffee anyway honey," I told Patty as I pulled her in for a tongue dueling kiss and played a little grab ass with her. "Do I have an hour until the meal?"

"That sounds about right."

"Alright, I'll see everyone in an hour."


As I was putting things away down in the armory room, many of the things I'd been puzzling over from the day before began to fit into place. The Wizard had given me some sort of gift that caused others to want me as their leader. "At least that explains all of this damned 'Sir' business," I thought to myself. The beautiful messenger had also had mentioned some physical enhancements; I guess that might begin to explain the sexual marathon I'd run in the morning. I must have come at least twenty times and it felt like Mr. Dicky was ready to go all over again right now. The attraction women now seemed to feel for me would certainly be a plus. I'd already been lucky enough to find four women who were happy sharing my affections and now it appeared that my "Harem", as they'd taken to calling themselves, was growing rapidly.

I headed to the large shower in the Master Bedroom. Once there I found that I was not alone. Becky and Patty were there waiting to assist with my shower. They were not wearing a stitch of clothing and were kneeling down at my feet.

"May we serve you Master?" they said in unison.

I didn't know what to say at first, and I'm sure my stumbling and stammering was probably pretty damned funny; but somehow the two found the strength not to laugh at my reaction. Finally I managed to mumble an affirmative response and they gracefully rose to their feet. Patty quickly removed the rest of my clothing while Becky headed for the bathroom. Once I was completely naked Patty led me into the large shower where Becky was already waiting for us underneath the hot spray.

We'd been living as a family unit for quite a while now; but not once, for whatever stupid reason, had we taken a shower together like this. Patty stayed behind me and washed my hair while Becky used her soapy breasts to wash the front of my body. When she was finished with my hair, Patty soaped up her bountiful boobs and washed my backside while Becky made love to my cock with her mouth. It was wonderful and satisfying; but I restrained myself from pushing one or both of them up against the wall and fucking them senseless. I was hungry and wanted to fully recharge my batteries so I could be ready for the evening; however I did manage to deposit a healthy load of cum in Becky's eager mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.