Sarah Michelle Gellar Meets the Real Scooby Doo - Cover

Sarah Michelle Gellar Meets the Real Scooby Doo

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Star of Buffy The Vampire Slayer does some back round research to get in character for her new role in the The Scooby Doo Movie 1

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

With her head resting on the edge of the couch and her slender back deeply arched, Sarah jerked and pumped her ass and hips about while the greedy Great Dane slapped his wet tongue steadily into her creamy fuckslot. He lapped away energetically and vigorously. Pussy juice sprayed out, streaking his hairy black muzzle. He whined and whimpered and growled as he worried at her pussy. His big head jerked like a terrier shaking a rat.

Sarah was rising towards the crest again, getting hotter and creamier with every tongue-stroke. The doggy could sense that--could scent and taste her rising urgency, her smoldering need. Perhaps, with some bestial instinct, some doggy wisdom inherent in his genes, the brute realized that the girl was in no condition to resist his further advances, that all doubts and inhibitions had been melted in the fiery heat of her arousal. His tongue wedged into her, plowing up her soaking fuck tunnel, boring deep into her loins. Sarah moaned and panted, trembling as the waves began to lash her belly and dart up her thighs.

Suddenly Duke's tongue was gone.

"Don't you dare stop!" she wailed, jerking her ass up and looking back over her shoulder. Duke was crouching behind her, his hind-quarters lowered, his tail lashing and his teeth bared. For an instant, they gazed into each other's eyes. His amber orbs were glowing as if an inferno was raging within his skull, and looking under him, she saw that the swollen head of his massive prick was glowing even brighter. That naked red slab looked like an incandescent light bulb on the end of his hairy black cock. Then Duke sprang.

His chest hit her ass and his front paws wrapped firmly around her hipbones, dragging her back towards him. He was mounted on her ass like a gargoyle on a wall, clinging to her haunches tenaciously. The great lever of his prick was standing upright, the underside pressed against the crack of her ass and his knob dripping down his hairy stalk. Holy shit! He wants to fuck my cunt! Sarah realized, gasping at the thought. Duke's hindpaws scrabbled on the carpet and his flanks rippled and heaved. He humped, his powerful haunches slamming out and driving his prick against the back of Sarah 's thigh. She felt his smoking hot prick bump against her, dribbling slime down her leg.

The brute humped again, missing the hairy target in his frantic attempts. This time his cock-head rebounded from the cheek of her ass. The doggy, frustrated by being mounted with his cock still unburied, whimpered. Sarah realized that even though the Great Dane had been able to clamp himself to her haunches, he would not be able to get his cock up her cunt-hole by himself. If Duke was going to fuck her cunt, she was going to have to help him get in. Otherwise, he could only batter away at her ass and the backs of her thighs, his cock angled wrong.

But did she want to help him get his cock up her fuckhole? Sarah wondered, shaking her head and tossing her blonde hair about. Letting the doggy lap her pussy wasn't really very naughty, and jerking him off was just sort of fooling around, but to actually let the dumb brute shove his hairy prick up her pussy and fuck away until he spurted all his hot, thick doggy jism into her--that, she knew, was really depraved, really wicked and degenerate. Yet the thought of having that huge, rock-hard dog cock plunging into her cunt was wildly exciting--all the more exciting because it was so wicked.

She knew how his prick throbbed and pounded in her fist when she was jerking him off, and how all that creamy fuckjuice came hosing from his pisshole in great spurts, and the horny girl could just imagine what it would feel like to have his massive cock slamming away into her pussy. And then, at the creamy conclusion, to feel his steaming dog-cum flood her fuckhole. Undecided, wanting to get fucked by the beast, and yet hesitant to take her depravity to such depths, Sarah gave her ass a shake as if to dislodge the doggy. But Duke only clung more firmly to her hipbones and humped again. This time his long, black-sheathed cock came sliding up between the cheeks of her ass.

Sarah moaned as she felt the naked meat of his glowing cockhead nudge at the tight brown bud of her asshole and his thick, throbbing stalk pulsate in the crack of her ass. His bloated balls pressed into her crotch. She reached back under her belly and cupped his ballsac in her hand, squeezing gently. She could feel his hard nuts jiggle inside the hairy bag and he was so swollen with a cum load that she thought she could feel the slimy stuff sloshing around in his balls. She fondled his cumsac and Duke whined. His haunches trembled and his cock throbbed up the crack of her ass.

He pulled back slowly, his hairy cock stalk and naked knob sliding down between the cheeks of her ass, towards her crotch. Sarah shuddered with desire. Her hips shot out from side to side. Her weight shifted from one knee to the other, hiking the cheeks of her ass up and down. Her pussy was smoldering and steaming. Cuntjuice gushed out and ran down her thighs and her fuck button throbbed, standing out stiff and taut in the creamy flow.

The dog's tongue had started the job and now the randy woman was desperate to come again--and longing to have her cunt stuffed full of dog cock. Sarah slowly smiled. Fucking hell, she thought. I just got to let this big son of a bitch fuck my ass off! Her last inhibitions and doubts ebbed away, replaced by pure desire. If she felt guilty or ashamed afterwards, she could cross that bridge when she came to it. The bridge that she wanted to cross now was that hairy span between her cunt and Duke's balls! Duke yelped and whined and humped, missing her cunt again, his prick- knob sliding through her crotch and squeezing out below her hairy cunt mound. Sarah stared down past her swinging tits and tense belly, and saw the naked red meat of his cockhead throb in her gold bush.

She thought how wonderful it would be to feel that hot slab pounding away in the very depths of her fuck tunnel. Her hand slid up from his balls and folded around the root of his cockshaft. Duke growled in his throat and stopped humping, standing rigid over her haunches, perhaps realizing that manual assistance was about to be offered. His bushy tail slowly switched from side to side.

"You want cunt, boy?" Sarah whispered in a husky voice. "Ummm? Do you want that nice big prick stuck up my hot, wet fuckhole?" Duke yelped with enthusiasm, and his hairy cockstalk bucked in her fist. Sarah 's hand slid up his prick and caressed his slick red crown. Preliminary spunk bubbled from his pisshole and she rubbed it into his slippery fuckmeat with her thumb. She brushed her forefinger against the sensitive spot where his cockhead flared out from his shaft and the thick vein spread into his naked slab.

Sarah was shaking and trembling with expectation, yearning for a cuntful of that massive, iron-hard dog cock, teasing both of them by delaying that coupling. Her whole body jerked and wriggled, and her fat tits swayed under her as her ass heaved up and down. His paws dug into the hollows in front of her hipbones. The brute's long red tongue was hanging out, and doggy slobber dripped onto Sarah 's jerking ass. She stroked slowly back on his cock, her fist skimming down toward his balls and skinning the hairy sheath back so that the naked meat of his cockhead flared out in a wide wedge, cum oozing from the cleft. Her hand cupped his balls again and caressed them, loving the way they ballooned in her palm, longing for the magic moment when the dumb brute emptied his steaming hot load into her cunthole.

Slimy ribbons of scum trickled down from his cock and matted his hairy sack. Her hand pulled up again, sliding along the slippery, cum- drenched fuckrod. She fingered his naked slab again and more slime bubbled out. Sarah was enjoying fondling the beast's cock and balls, but now she was afraid that the brute might blow his wad too soon, before she got that big fucker stuck up her pussy. It had been bad enough to find out that Freddie, who had looked like such a talented fuck, had been a premature ejaculator--Sarah didn't want to risk a repetition with Duke! She slid her hand back to the hilt of the dog's jabbing prick and tightened her grip around the hairy roots. Tilting her wrist, she jerked his cock down into her crotch and, at the same time, tilted her ass a bit higher.

The dog's cock was at the right angle now, and his dripping fuck-knob was aimed directly at her open pussy. Duke stood stiff, panting, his flanks heaving in and out and his amber eyes aglow. His cock pounded in her fist and his cock loomed out like the warhead of a guided missile targeted on her juicy fuckhole. Sarah shoved her hips back and guided the dog's prick into her pussy. She fitted the slimy tip of his cockhead into her open cuntlips. Duke yelped and pawed at the carpet. His knob flared in the entrance of her fuckhole and her cunt muscles sucked and dragged on his naked cock- meat.

Sarah pulled his cockhead into her twat. "Oh! Oooooh--" she moaned when she felt that huge slab of red-hot crown fill her cunt. She turned her wrist, rubbing his cockhead up and down in her pussy and brushing it against her pulsing clit. Then she pulled him deeper. And the head of the fat wedge of his naked cock vanished into her cunt-slit. Her pink pussylips collared his hairy fuck-stalk just behind the crown. With his cockhead buried, his long, thick fuckrod stood out like a bolt between them, fixing his balls to her crotch. Sarah drew her hand away, knowing that now that his cock was buried, the doggy would know what to do without needing any further guidance. His balls swung slowly in and out, the folds of her pussy lips caressed his shaft, rippling and pulling, slippery on the shaggy sheath.

Cum still trickled down his fuckrod, but now that cum was streaked with lashings of cuntjuice, matting his bristly stalk and dribbling onto his balls. Their mingled juices glistened like quicksilver on his black cockshaft, thick drops dripping off and splattering on the carpet. They held that position for a long moment, only the head of his cock stuck up her pussy, his long prickstalk standing out. Duke quivered and panted. His tail twirled like a propeller. Sarah was squirming, groaning and whimpering as she worked her fuck slot around on the dog's buried cockhead and waited for the rest of his enormous prick to slam into her loins. She twisted her hips, winding her juicy slot around on the big slab of his knob and rubbing it against her frenzied fuck button.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.