Sarah Michelle Gellar Meets the Real Scooby Doo - Cover

Sarah Michelle Gellar Meets the Real Scooby Doo

Copyright© 2004 by RedLobo 69

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Star of Buffy The Vampire Slayer does some back round research to get in character for her new role in the The Scooby Doo Movie 1

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

Next day Sarah Michelle went to the studio. As usual with Buffy the shooting schedule was furious so she was really looking forward to seeing Freddie that night when he arrived at her luxurious LA apartment. "Does he bite?" Freddie asked nervously, when the big Golden Great Dane came trotting up to them. "Oh, no--he's very friendly," Sarah assured him as she reached out to pet the dog.

Freddie and Sarah had just entered her apartment and this was his first introduction to the other male in Sarah 's life, and the Great Dane had come down the hall to meet them. He was wagging his tail, but he still made Freddie a bit wary. The hall was dimly lit, and the big brute looked like a black shadow--a black shadow with gleaming white fangs and a long, red, wet tongue. "Good boy," Sarah said, stroking the dog behind the ears. He cocked his head and whined happily. "Er--what's his name?" Freddie inquired.

At the sound of the man's voice, the dog turned a baleful amber eye upon him and curled his black lip up, revealing his ominous fangs. He didn't seem the sort of dog that a girl would keep strictly for company as a pet, thought Freddie. He looked more like some great brute used to guard prisoners in a Nazi concentration camp or to run down and savage escaping slaves. In fact, Sarah did not keep the dog strictly as a pet--although she petted him a lot. "Duke," she said, laughing. "Isn't that such a classic name for a doggy?" "Yeah," Freddie replied, thinking it was really an absurd name for such a savage-looking beast, but not wanting to antagonize Sarah in any way-- at least not before he got into her pants.

Freddie was hopeful. He had waited long enough two months in fact and now it was pay back time, the slimness of her torso emphasizing the size of her large, thrusting tits and the sweep of her firm-cheeked ass made his dick twitch just thinking about it. She was wearing a short skirt that showed a lot of tanned thigh and a tight-fitting blouse that seemed to be molded to the contours of her heavy tits. It stood out in twin peaks where her stiff nipples jutted out from her tit-globes. Freddie figured that he had struck it lucky --although he still felt a little bit nervous about the dog.

Sarah lowered her supple body onto one knee. The other knee was raised and her skirt slid even higher. She stroked the Great Dane's flanks and the dog squirmed under her caress, rubbing his head against her leg. After a moment, she stood up again, giving Freddie a sideways glance. Her gaze slid down to his crotch. Freddie 's cock was semi-hard by this time and a prominent bulge stood out in his pants. As her eyes moved down, Sarah smiled and raised her eyebrows. "Let's go into the apartment," she suggested.

She moved on ahead. Freddie followed her down the hallway, admiring the way her ass swung at every stride. Christ! he thought. Sarah just keeps getting hotter! And from the way his long red tongue was lolling out, the dog might have been thinking the same thing! Duke watched them go into the large open planned central part of the apartment with its wall of plate glass opening on to the hills behind LA. and a rumble sounded deep in his throat. His amber eyes gleamed, and he shook his head as if in his doggy fashion he was jealous. But he was a well-trained and obedient doggy. His mistress had not summoned him to accompany her and so he stayed where he was. But under his shaggy belly, his massive prick began to swell and harden

Sarah moved on to the couch. She sat down and motioned for Freddie to join her. He grinned and crossed the room, aware of the fact that his cock was almost fully erect now, and throbbing-- and also aware that Sarah was gazing at the big lump, her green eyes glowing like melted jade. Freddie sat down beside her, and without any hesitation, Sarah twisted around and moved into his arms. They kissed, lightly at first, their lips brushing together. Then her mouth opened on his. Freddie slid his tongue past her lips and she sucked on it hungrily. As if his cock was attached to his tongue, Freddie 's big fucker jerked and jolted as they French kissed.

He drew his tongue back and her tongue followed, probing his mouth and entwining with his tongue like serpents mating in a moist cavern. She sighed, squirming against him. They were panting into each other's open mouth, swapping slobber, their lips grinding passionately together. She arched her slender back, pressing her tits out against his chest. Her stiff nipples burned into him in twin peaks. Freddie ran his hand up her flank, then cupped one of her fat tits, squeezing the firm globe. Sarah murmured happily. Freddie knew for sure that he had scored now, and he began to feel her up with both hands as they continued to kiss.

He licked at her parted lips and she moaned. His hand squeezed on her tit-mound, and his fingers pulled gently at the taut tip, feeling her nipple swell as he rolled it in his fingers. Her wet tongue shot into his mouth again, tapping at the roof and sliding into his cheeks. A trickle of saliva ran down her chin. Freddie licked it up. The horny actress was so hot she seemed to be melting in his arms. He could feel her hips thrusting gently against him. He massaged her tits with his hands and slipped his thumb back and forth against the tips.

He moved one hand down onto her thigh. Her legs spread as he stroked the smooth flesh. Grinding against him, she parted her thighs, and her short skirt rode higher. Freddie slid his hand up to her crotch and almost choked--Sarah was not wearing any panties. She had obviously planned this night to be their first night as he had hoped and Freddie was about to benefit from that preparation. His fingers brushed her cunt. Her pussy lips were unfurled like the petals of a flower, and her open cunt was creamy with her juices.

Her clit stood out like a bullet as he fingered it, and her nipples shot out even more, as if in sympathetic vibration with the throbbing nugget of her fuck button. Freddie traced along her open cuntlips, then gently slipped his middle finger up her fuckhole. Sarah moaned and gasped, jerking her belly out as she worked her pussy on his hand. He tilted his head so that he could look down without moving his lips from hers and drew her skirt up above her waist. Her crotch was a mouth-watering sight! Her pubic mound was a tightly shaven vee of gold, Her pink pussy folds were streaked with cuntjuice, and her clit stood out from her creamy cunt-slit. A trickle of cuntjuice ran down her crotch and seeped into the crack of her ass. Another slimy ribbon ran down her thigh. Freddie watched his middle finger push in and pull out.

Her pussy-muscles were dragging on his finger, the pink lips sucking as he pushed in knuckle deep. Slowly fingerfucking up her cunthole, he rubbed his thumb back and forth against her clit. Her loins jerked as she squirmed against him and her fuckhole felt incredibly hot. Her hand caressed his thigh, moving higher. He shoved his hips upwards and she cupped the bulge of his groin, fingering the contours of his cock and balls through his pants. Freddie gasped. He thought he might cum in his pants.

Maybe Sarah Michelle thought that as well, because she began to open his fly, drawing the zipper down very slowly and teasingly. She unbuckled his belt and the front of his pants spread open. He was wearing white cotton shorts and they were molded to the outline of his stiff prick, stretched around the huge, mushroom-shaped knob and drawn away from his belly by his jutting fuckrod. Encased in the white cotton, it looked like the ghost of a prick wearing a sheet and rattling the chains of his carnal desire.

Sarah began to caress his cock through his shorts. A dark, damp patch spread out on the white cotton where his cockhead flared and his pisshole began to weep. "Oooooh--" she murmured, seeing the moisture. She rubbed her thumb against the slippery patch, then traced up and down his cockshaft with her fingers. He groaned and twitched and the fat vein that seamed the underside of his cock pulsated against her hand. "It's--so--big--" she whimpered.

Freddie tried to smile at the compliment but his facial muscles were so taut that he could only grimace with lust. He began to push three fingers up her cunthole, bunched together in a phallic bundle, and scissored them inside her fuck tunnel. She rubbed his cock and fondled his balls. His shorts were drawn out so far now that the elastic band was threatening to break. Sarah slipped her fingers inside and slowly drew his shorts out over his throbbing prick, then drew them down. She tucked the elastic under his swollen balls, so that all of his formidable sex tackle was exposed. Her eyes widened at the sight. Freddie 's prick was long and thick and rock-hard.

His cock knob flared out in a purple wedge, and his fuck- stalk was gnarled by dark veins. Her eyelashes fluttered as she gazed in admiration at his prick-meat, and a little whimper of anticipation came from her trembling lips. She began to stroke his naked cock and balls. She lifted his bloated ballsac in her palm, as if judging the weight of the jism they contained, and purred happily. She ran her hand up his cock and fingered his flaring crown. A blob of preliminary cum oozed out of his open pisshole and she rubbed it into the hot meat with her thumb. Then she folded her fist around his cockshaft and began to slowly stroke him up and down. More cum squeezed out and poured down his cock, and her fist skimmed fluidly up and down the slippery stalk. Freddie pushed his fingers into her pussy in the same rhythm, finger-fucking her as she frigged his prick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.