Fred and Jackie - Cover

Fred and Jackie

Copyright© 2004 by drwho

Chapter 2: Tuesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tuesday - The second story in my NIS series, this story takes place at Muskeego County High School. Fred and Jackie are best friends who pretty much consider themselves brother & sister, since they've known and lived by each other since the day they were born. With 3 weeks left in the school year they're selected to participate in The Program as partners. ~NOTE: This is the original, unedited version and it's a work in progress.~

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Jackie

I woke up this morning and I was freaking out bad. Why? Well, a bunch of reasons I guess. The whole running around school naked thing was definitely part of it, especially since it's going to be impossible to keep that quiet from my folks. The other part has to do with Fred and the stuff that happened by the creek last night.

I guess you could say I basically raped him last night. Sure, he's a guy and all and I doubt they (guys) would see it that way, but I do. I know how he feels about 'us', we're best friends and that's it. He considers me to be a sister more than a friend really and the way he acts proves it.

Now I'm worried that things are going to change, but in a bad way. I'll be the first to admit that I love him and not necessarily in a sisterly manner, which you may have already figured out by now. He's had my heart for as long as I can remember and for a while I even felt like I would say 'I do' if he asked.

But that's not something likely to happen. While I love him, the more and more I think about it the more and more I see that we're not meant to be together like that. Sure, we'll probably wind up harassing each other when we're both barely able to walk on our own, but it'll be as friends.

My step-mom asked if everything was all right this morning while we ate breakfast, guess all the shit on my mind was bringing me down more than I thought. I just told her some BS about having a big test or something later today and that I was too busy concentrating on it. Not sure if she bought it or not.

She did tell me Fred called and said he was coming by fifteen minutes earlier than usual, something about having to be there early today.

As I headed out of the house I noticed Pa's truck was back, so that meant all hell was probably going to break loose pretty soon. I sat on the porch and waited for Fred to pick me up, wondering if he had any bright ideas on what to tell the folks. I was also worried that he might be pissed over what happened last night.

Fred

What to do... what to do. Hi, my name is Fred Anderson and I'm stuck in what can only be described as a week from both heaven and hell.

Let's see... they're making me run around school with my best friend naked as the day we were born, submitting to any reasonable request that total strangers can conceive. Sound like fun yet? Didn't think so.

On top of that last night Jackie and I had sex. She's more a sister to me than anything else and it was definitely not something I had planned to do. I've known she's had a thing for me in the past and I'm not sure if this is related or more of a 'just happened' type of thing.

Then there's this girl whom I've had a crush on for a while, Leslie, which complicates things. See I somehow managed to ask her out yesterday and then last night I went and did something really stupid. Granted, Jackie kind of started the little romp down by the creek, but I could have easily stopped it.

What's even worse is the fact that my Pa and sister Anna made it home late last night. She'll be at school today and there's definitely no way we could hide our program participation from her.

Anna's a big tattletale, always has been. We get along all right, but she'll rat me out at the drop of the hat unless I manage to bribe her in some way.

So the whole time I showered and got ready this morning I was contemplating exactly what to do. Failed miserably, I might add.

I gathered my schoolbooks and went to find Anna, hoping to be able to talk to her and figure out some solution to all this mess.

As I got close to her room you could hear the unmistakable sound of that crap some people call music today... you know, the stuff real popular with teen girls. I think the band's name is 'The Backdoor Boys' or something like that.

"Anna!" I said, knocking on her door.

No answer.

"Anna!" I said again, a bit louder.

"Hold on," she replied a bit nastily.

A minute or so later she opened her door.

"Sorry, I wasn't dressed." She said, standing partly behind her door.

Now, I don't know about you, but to me the way she was currently dressed still didn't qualify as being dressed. All she had on was a bra and a very, very small pair of what might be considered panties... I think. Really, dental floss and a Band-Aid would probably be a better description. I decided the talk could wait.

"Ugh... sorry," I replied, trying not to stare.

I probably stood there for a good thirty seconds in a bit of shock while I asking myself 'Just when in the hell did she grow up?'

"What do you want?" she huffed.

"Oh, I need to get to school a bit earlier than usual." I replied. "So plan on leaving in ten or fifteen minutes."

"Ok," she replied.

After that I headed down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. Anna came bopping in about five minutes later and went to the stove to make her a plate.

"Did I miss anything interesting yesterday?" Anna asked as she sat down at the table.

"Uh... no... not really." I barely managed to say. "Why'd you ask?"

"Oh, just that Abby left a message on my cell phone yesterday and said something really interesting happened yesterday and that I'd have to see it with my own eyes to believe it." She replied.

"Is... that... all she said?" I asked.

"Yea, kinda weird if you ask me. She was all excited and giggling like crazy... whatever it was had to be 'big'." Anna replied, using her fingers to quote when she said big.

"Weird," I replied as I got up and took my plate to the sink.

"I'm going to run over and pick Jackie up so you can finish breakfast." I said. "So be ready to leave when you hear the horn."

"Ok," she replied.

I didn't waste any time as I headed out the back door to the truck, which had already been running. I threw my book bag into the bed then jumped in the cab and put the key in the ignition. Seconds later I was on my way towards Jackie's house.

Yea, yea... I already know that you're wondering how it was running if I had to put my key in the ignition. Well, I bought one of those remote starter thingies a few weeks after Pa bought the truck. He was a bit annoyed, saying it was a waste of money. That is until he saw it in action a few times. After hopping into a nice warm truck one freezing winter morning, that is. Since then he's never complained about the thing, though he prefers to take a more meritable approach as to why it's a good thing.

See you have to let a diesel engine warm up longer before you drive it than you do a gasoline engine. If you don't, you could really cause some issues with longevity, not to mention it'll run like shit until it does warm up. So Pa sees the remote start thing as a good way to warm her up. Personally I just thought it was a cool thing to have.

Jackie was sitting on her porch reading a book when I pulled up.

Jackie

Fred came tearing down the driveway about five minutes after I sat down in the rocking chair on our porch. I closed the book I had been reading, then made my way out to his truck.

"Morning," I said as I climbed into the passenger's seat.

"Morning." He replied.

"Your sister up yet?" I asked.

"Yup... and there's a problem." He replied.

"Huh?" I asked, a bit worried.

"Her friend Abby evidentially left her a voice mail yesterday about something she'd 'have to see with her own eyes to believe'" He replied.

"Shit..." I murmured.

"Yup," Fred said.

"Is that it?" I questioned.

"That's all she said... but I get the feeling she knows more than that." He replied. "She was doing that eyes thing while she said it."

"Ught-O," I whispered as we started to pull out the drive towards the road.

"Yup... what's even weirder is when I went to tell her to be ready early today, she answered her door in her underwear." Fred said.

"Huh?" I replied, a bit shocked.

"And we're not talking about normal ones either... they were skimpy enough to make a cum drunk dumpster slut blush." He said.

"You sure your head's alright?" I asked, putting my hand on his forehead just to be sure.

"Um... yea, feeling just fine the last time I checked." He replied.

"How about the other one?" I asked quietly (while dragging my hand towards his crotch) before I realized just what I was doing and saying.

"WHAT?" He asked, almost running off the road.

"Uh..." I mumbled, unable to think of anything to say.

"Jackie, what the hell is going on?" He asked as we pulled into their driveway.

I was almost in tears now.

Fred stopped the truck right there at the end of his driveway and looked over at me. I just sat there staring out the window into the field.

"Jackie... please tell me what's going on." Fred said.

"Um..." I mumbled.

"Come on... since when did we have a problem talking to each other?" He asked.

"I'm horny." I finally spat. "Ok?"

"Ok..." Fred replied.

"Sorry... I... um... think I'm... um... loosing control." I whispered.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I can't help myself... all I want is sex." I replied, blushing.

"Oh... ok." Fred replied, almost laughing.

I of course hit him hard on the shoulder.

"It ain't funny!" I said.

"Sure it is." He replied.

He was still kind of laughing about it until he saw the look on my face... you know... the look of someone 'staring daggers' at someone else.

"Jackie, I sorry. I didn't mean anything bad or mean about it." He finally said. "It's just the way you said it... it was funny... that's all."

I though about it for a few seconds then started to laugh myself. He was right, it was funny.

"You're right," I replied. "I guess it is a bit on the funny side."

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied.

He drove down to the house and honked the horn. Anna came running out the front door a few seconds later and jumped in the back seat of the truck and we headed off towards school.

Fred

The whole trip in I tried to figure out how to handle the problem we were facing. I didn't have any luck at all.

We made our usual stop at the Starbucks in town for coffee. Anna ran in to get me a Mocha Joe, a Latté for Jackie, and an Espresso for herself.

"What are we going to do about her?" I asked Jackie as Anna was heading into the Starbucks.

"I have no idea." She replied.

"Thanks... you're a lot of help!" I grunted.

"How much do you think she already knows?" Jackie asked.

"Not sure... but I think it's a lot more than she lead me to believe." I replied.

"Maybe the truth would be the best choice here." Jackie replied.

"Yea... I was worried that might be the only choice." I replied.

"Here she comes." Jackie said.

Anna got back in the truck, then handed us our drinks. I took a sip of mine while I drove on to school. We were still quite a bit early, so we sat in the truck and enjoyed our refreshments.

"How was the trip?" I asked Anna.

"Great!" She replied. "I had a blast and Jo-Jo was fantastic. We didn't win anything, but it was a lot of fun." (Jo-Jo is her horse.)

"Good." I replied.

"Why did you have to get here early today?" Anna asked.

"No reason in particular." I replied.

We chatted a bit more about the competition, before Jackie broke in with a question.

"Fred, I almost forgot... Tammy wanted to know if we could drop her an Amy off at the mall today after school." Jackie said.

"Sure, I need to grab some things myself." I replied. "Um..."

It was at that moment that I remembered something really important... some dirt I had on Anna, only she didn't know I had it. Some really good dirt that she would do absolutely anything to keep a secret from the folks, I'd bet.

"Anna, is Abby going to ride home with us today?" I asked.

"Yea... I think so." She replied. "We're supposed to study for a test."

"Is that what you call it?" I replied, grinning ear-to ear.

"Huh?" Anna replied, looking stunned.

"You heard me," I replied. "I never knew having oral sex with your girlfriend was considered studying."

You know... the look on her face was PRICELESS. She couldn't even speak. Anna just sat there with her mouth wide open, blushing up a storm.

"What?" Jackie exclaimed, looking back and forth between me and a violently blushing Anna.

"Remember when I broke up with Tina?" I asked Jackie.

"Yea," she replied.

"Well, after we broke up I went home. Ma and Pa were out that night, the other brats were at Aunt Becky's. When I was walking to my room, I heard some weird noises from Anna's room. She had left her door open and I saw her and Abby going to town, 69 style." I replied.

Jackie just sat with, her jaw wide open. Anna was on the verge of tears.

"Please... Fred... don't tell the folks... I'll do anything..." She sobbed.

"Ok... well, first off... what exactly did Abby tell you about yesterday?" I asked.

"Um... she... um..." Anna tried to talk, but was blushing up a storm by that point.

"I'm waiting," I said.

"She said you had a big dick." Anna whispered.

"Really?" I laughed. Jackie burst into a fit of laughter at the last comment. "What else?"

"Just that and you were in the Program." Anna replied. "I swear that's all."

"Ok..." I replied. "What was with the way you answered the door this morning?"

"Uh... I... she... uh..." Anna mumbled. She was definitely embarrassed... hell, you could have stood her next to a fire truck and she would have blended right in... she was blushing so much.

"Out with it." I said, a bit forcefully.

"I... um... was... um... trying to... um... get... you... um... ex..." She murmured.

"Excited?" I asked.

"Uh... yea." She whispered, staring down at the floor of the truck.

"Why?" I asked, stunned.

"Abby said I should." She replied.

"Ok... did she say why?" I asked.

"She... um... said... er... thought... it would... uh... be... funny." Anna replied.

"Ok," I said. Can't say I bought it, but in the interest of time and all things considered, I figured it best left for another day.

"So... what should we do about all this?" I said.

"I dunno," Anna whispered, on the verge of tears.

"Tell you what, you agree to keep absolutely quiet about Jackie and I being in the Program and we'll just forget about this morning." I said.

"Ok... what about... you know... me and... Abby." She asked quietly.

"What about you two?" I asked.

"You're not going to tell, are you?" Anna asked.

"Why would I?" I asked.

"Because... um..." Anna said, but I cut her off.

"Because you fool around together?" I asked.

"Yea," she replied.

"I could care less if you two do or don't." I replied. "Just be really careful... you know as well as I do what Pa would do if he found out." I replied.

Anna just nodded.

Jackie

Holy shit, batman! Anna was a carpet muncher too... just what the hell is wrong with this world. I guess you can tell I'm a bit uncomfortable with that kind of stuff, even with my best friend being in a similar relationship.

To be honest with you, it doesn't bother me as much as I might lead people on to believe. It's not something I think I'll ever try, but I can't say it's something I'm totally against. Then again I never thought Fred and I would hook up either.

For some reason whenever stuff comes up on that subject, I get horny. I don't understand it... so my natural reaction is to fear it and act accordingly.

We headed into school, still with some time to spare. Anna took off to find her friends as usual, while Fred and myself made our way back to our Program Suite. Our clothing was removed quickly and put in the lockers.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me about Anna and Abby?" I asked Fred.

"Musta slipped my mind," he replied.

"Yea, sure!" I replied. "You not trust me or something anymore?"

"Nah, just like I said... it happened when me and Tina had just broke up and I had a lot of things on my mind at that time." Fred replied.

"I guess I can see that happening." I replied. "You think Anna will keep quiet about everything?"

"Yup," he replied. "She sure as hell doesn't want Pa to know about this morning... he'd kill her... and definitely doesn't want him to know about her and Abby."

The rest of the homeroom period was spent tweaking our homework. We left for first period with a few minutes to spare, to avoid as much groping as possible in the hallways.

Mr. Pimbleton gave us one of his famous pop-quizzes in Calculus. He really redefines the pop in pop-quiz. Ten questions on them, and whoever gets all ten questions right gets a free pop from the soda machine in the teacher's lounge, on his dime. I firmly believe he should be nominated for teacher of the century for that idea.

I really enjoyed the caffeine in that Mountain Dew... Fred seemed to enjoy his Dr. Pepper as much. Only two other classmates managed to score a ten out of ten. They both got Lemonade... why they didn't grab something with caffeine in it, I'll never understand.

Fred was called to the office with ten minutes left in class. He left with a shocked look on his face; he's a good boy after all and never gets in trouble.

He made it back just in time to escort me to English. I asked him what that was all about, but he didn't have time to answer and said we'd talk about it later.

On the way to English I was attacked by a group of freshman boys. They grabbed just about every part of my body... one even tried to stick his finger up my ass. Fred growled at him and they all beat a hasty retreat.

Tammy sat with me in English. I immediately noticed that today the classroom was much warmer than normal. As the bell rung, we saw another student come in and take a seat at the teacher's desk.

"What's up with this?" I asked Tammy.

"Didn't you hear the announcement in homeroom?" She asked.

"No... we were in our suite and didn't have the TV on." I replied.

"Getting a little friendly, were we?" Tammy asked, grinning.

"No..." I said, blushing as I thought about last night's romp at the creek.

"Sure..." Tammy replied. "Anyway, seems the old hag keeled over and died last night from a massive stroke."

"No!" I replied.

"Yup, someone told me the cops found her sitting at a traffic light in her car dead as a door nail yesterday afternoon." Tammy replied.

The student who came in asked for everyone to quiet down.

"For those of you who don't know me, I'm Josh Waterford. Ms. Zeukihimer asked me to take over your class today." He said.

[Silence]

"If you haven't heard by now, Ms. Hagley passed away yesterday afternoon." He tried to finish, but most of the class was clapping and happy... talk about some morbid motherfuckers.

"The school will be having senior AP English students filling in as substitute teachers for the remainder of the year." He finished, to a large round of applause.

After everyone quieted down, he continued.

"I'll be here on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Fred Anderson will be here on Wednesdays and Fridays. Molly Sacrutz will be here on Mondays only."

Tammy nudged me in the arm when he said Fred's name. The naughty part of my mind was going a mile a minute... reminding me that I've now officially slept with one of my quote unqquote teachers!

Since this was sprung on him suddenly and he didn't really have anything for us to do, Josh told everyone to either work on other class work or talk quietly amongst ourselves. Most people choose the later, however Tammy and I used the time to study together for the History test scheduled later today.

As soon as Tammy and I made it into the hall after class, I had not less than ten hands roaming all over my body. Yet again, as soon as Fred showed up everybody fondling me disappeared... just when I was about to have another orgasm too.

I just stared at him real hard... ready to find the nearest somewhat sharp object and do my version of Loraina Bobbit on him. I think he figured out I was really pissed, cause the next thing I knew he was on his knees in front of me and his tongue was doing wonderful things as it made it's way around that area down there between my legs.

Just as my orgasm hit me, I saw Tammy's eyes popping out of her head. All I could do was throw my head back and moan my approval of Fred's efforts.

As I was coming down from mine, I felt Fred groan into my pussy. I looked down and saw that Tammy had managed to squeeze her head in between his body and my legs, giving Fred a wonderful blowjob. Seconds later Fred let out a groan and Tammy swallowed.

Somehow I found the sight of her swallowing highly erotic and started to get even wetter than I already was.

Fred

Ok... it was a split second decision on my part to go down on Jackie in the hall, but she looked to be really pissed at me and I'm sure she would have blamed me for scaring the boys away from her. Tammy going down on me was a pleasant outcome of the whole event.

I know she was really surprised when she saw what I did to Jackie, so I'm guessing Jackie hadn't let last night out of the bag yet. I'm sure that's going to happen soon though, given what just occurred between us.

Unfortunately our show didn't go totally unnoticed. With the cheers, hoots, and hollers from other students in the hall... we also got a weird look from the substitute computer teach... damn she's a hottie. I'm not sure if it was a good look or a bad look, as another person's reaction and presence worried me even more.

Standing a couple yards from us were my sister Anna and her friend Abby, both with shocked expressions on their faces. I motioned to Jackie, who turned her head towards them. They just turned away and walked down the hall.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.