Fred and Jackie - Cover

Fred and Jackie

Copyright© 2004 by drwho

Chapter 1: Monday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Monday - The second story in my NIS series, this story takes place at Muskeego County High School. Fred and Jackie are best friends who pretty much consider themselves brother & sister, since they've known and lived by each other since the day they were born. With 3 weeks left in the school year they're selected to participate in The Program as partners. ~NOTE: This is the original, unedited version and it's a work in progress.~

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Fred

Well my whole week just got shot to hell, I tell you. Hi, my name is Fred Anderson and now I have to parade my naked ass around school. Not my idea of a kick-ass time, probably not yours either if you were in the same cowboy boots.

Now the nudity part doesn't bother me so much, as long as it ain't me being the nude one. Hell, I love it when them naked girlies are walking through the halls with their perky nips and tight little asses. It's every straight guy's dream come true. Hell, I can even stand the fact that there's naked guys running around. It's not my cup of tea of course, but if it has to happen so there's naked chicks, then so be it.

Like I said, my problem is when I'm the one having to be naked. You see I'm actually somewhat shy. Ok, so maybe I'm a lot shy if I'm around people I don't know well that is. When I'm around my crew, I'm the life of the party. I guess it's a comfort thing, I just don't know.

So having to spend a week naked in school, which also means submitting to reasonable requests by anyone who chooses to make one, is not something I'm content with. That leads me to the second problem, which is kinda related.

First off let me tell you about myself. I'm in pretty good shape; working on the family farm ensures that. I'm a bit of a country boy I guess, I do dress the part most of the time... you know, jeans, t-shirt in the summer, flannel in the winter, and of course the cowboy boots. Every now and then I'll wear something a bit more 'normal', but probably eighty percent of the time I'm in what my friends call the 'cowboy mode'. What do you expect, my family does raise cattle after all.

My hair has always been really short, probably since my dad was an officer in the Marine Corps and he raised my sisters and me with very strict standards. You know always look presentable; say sir or ma'am, be patriotic, yada, yada. One of the biggest things he tried to instill upon us was to be well mannered, polite, and decent... especially to women folk. Now how the hell is walking around naked going to fit that?

I really didn't know what I was going to do, how my folks would handle this, or even how I would handle it. To tell you the truth I was shakin' in my boots. Of course it's not like I have much of a choice in the matter, since Program participation is now a requirement for graduation (which is only three weeks away). If I don't do it, then I don't graduate... which means no acceptance to the Naval Academy... which would break my pa's heart. I am on the fast track to becoming an officer in the Marine Corps after all, just like dad was.

So I resigned myself to the inevitable and strolled on down to Ms. Zeukihimer's office. Of course this day couldn't get any worse, right? WRONG! As soon as I stepped into the office I saw Jackie MacKenna... shit, shit, shit!


Jackie

My life is over... it's fucking over! I had a great weekend and showed up to school looking forward to one of my last weeks here, then they fucking put me in the god damned Program.

Hi, my name is Jackie MacKenna and I'm fucking pissed off! Why you might ask, because they're going to force me to attend school for the whole fucking week naked, that's why. Like I don't already have enough issues in my fucking life, now I gotta parade my skinny ass and flat chest all around this fucking school and let guys grope me at their will.

I'm sorry... I'm not normally this vulgar, or at least I try not to be... but I am fucking pissed off, though I'm sure you figured that out by now haven't you?

What's a girl to do though? In order to graduate you have to go through the program if selected. I have to graduate... there's no question about that. So I slowly made my way to the office and found Ms. Zeukihimer waiting there for me.

"Good morning, Miss MacKenna. How are you today?" Ms. Zeukihimer asked.

"Oh just peachy keen!" I replied, biting my tongue and faking a smile.

"Good, well then... have a seat while we wait for your partner to arrive." She replied, pointing at a chair next to her desk.

I sat in the chair and just looked around her office. She made herself busy going through a large stack of folders on her desk while we waited for this supposed partner of mine.

See, they partner participants of the Program with someone of the opposite sex so that they can give each other support during the week. I just hoped they partnered me with someone nice who had a good head on his shoulders, cause I was going to need all the help I could get.

Not a minute later we heard a knock at the door and Ms. Zeukihimer asked who ever it was to come on in. I kinda turned my head and looked... then I felt my knees go weak. Good thing I was sitting down.

"Ah, Mr. Anderson, please come in and have a seat." Ms. Zeukihimer said.

"Yes ma'am", he replied taking a seat next to me.

We exchanged quick glances at each other while she finished up doing something with a file in one of those folders.

"Ok, I'm finished." Ms. Zeukihimer said as she finally looked up from her desk. "Do you two know each other?"

"Yes ma'am," Fred replied. "Our fathers served together in the Marines and are good friends to this day... Jackie is like a sister to me... that an we live next door to each other."

I just nodded my head.

"Well then, that's good to hear." Ms. Zeukihimer replied. "That should make it much easier on the both of you, being that you're already friends."

I tried to fake a smile, as did Fred.

"Do you both understand the rules of the Program?" Ms. Zeukihimer asked.

We nodded yes in unison.

"Do either of you have any questions?" She asked.

"No ma'am," we replied in unison.

"Very well then, you may go to your Program suite through the door to you right and remove you clothing. You are in suite five. You can remain there until the bell for first period rings all week long. Your homeroom teachers have already been made aware of where you will be and have been told to excuse your absence." Ms. Zeukihimer replied.

"Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am." Fred replied.

I just smiled of course, trying not to say something stupid. Fred stood up and opened the door for me, gesturing me through. So somehow I stood up and made my way down the hall till I found door number five, opened it and went in.

They had some problems with the Program in the past, so they implemented a bunch of new rules and safe guards to try and combat them. The partner thing was one of the original things and these suites were another newer one.

Basically it gave everyone a place to keep their clothes and get to know their partner better in private. It was also a place participants could go for one thirty minute break during the day with their partner, if need be.

The suites were small rooms with two large lockers in them, a small sink, shower stall, and a couch on the far wall. There was also a small table attached to the wall opposite of the couch.

I sat down in the nearest chair and put my head in my hands. I guess Fred was right behind me because I heard the door shut right after that, then I heard a chair being pulled out from the table.


Fred

I followed Jackie to the suite and shut the door. When I turned around she was sitting at the table with her head in her hands, so I just pulled out the other chair and sat down.

I sat there thinking well this just gets better and better. Not only do I have to run around naked at school, I have to do it with Jackie as my partner. She's like a sister to me, we've been neighbors since before we can remember. Well, kinda neighbors... there's a mile walk between our houses, but we are technically next-door neighbors.

You see, her dad and my dad served together in the Marine Corps. They actually grew up as friends in rural Texas and both joined the Corps when they were sixteen. Dad wound up becoming an officer, while Jackie's dad stayed as an enlisted solider. Somehow they wound up serving together at the same base and managed to stay together throughout their ten years in the service.

When they got out, they took the money they saved and put it down on 1200 acres of land in the boonies, splitting it evenly amongst themselves.

About a year later Jackie and I were born, I guess they do everything together... I dunno. Supposedly I was tweeks weeks late and Jackie was three weeks early, which is why she's ten days older than me. Oh well.

We pretty much grew up together from the day we were born. While Jackie's mother was in labor she developed an embolism, unbeknownst to the doctors at that time, and passed away shortly after she gave birth.

My mother raised us both while our fathers were in the fields. That is until just before we entered grade school. Jackie's dad finally remarried and now she has a step-mother and three brothers. Tim who's ten, Billy who's eight, and Curt who's two.

I have four younger sisters... yea, talk about getting the short end of the stick. Guess who gets stuck with all those delightful chores... hint, he's the only male child in the family of course. My sister Anna is fourteen, Nicole is eleven, and the twins Beth and Tracey are six.

Any way, enough about us so now back to the story. We sat there for probably five or ten minutes in silence before either of us said anything.

"Fine pickle this is," I finally said.

"Yup," Jackie mumbled.

"You worried about what are folks are gonna say?" I asked.

"Yup," she mumbled again.

"I take it you wanna crawl into a hole and die like I do." I said.

"Yup," came the reply from Jackie.

"You sound like a broken record, you know?" I replied.

"Yup," she replied.

"You wanna have wild sex with me?" I asked jokinly.

"Yu... wh... WHAT!" she stumbled, then raised her head and looked right at me.

"Just joking... was getting a bit tired of them yups of yours." I replied.

"Oh, sorry." She replied. "I'm just a bit out there, you know?"

"Yup," I laughed.

"Ha, ha... very funny." She replied, sticking her tongue out at me.

"This is gonna suck." I said.

"You're telling me... at least you're somewhat normal. I gotta show off my nonexistent boobs and skinny ass." Jackie replied, tears starting to form in her eyes. "I'm going to be a laughing stock!"

"Nah, you got some boobs... they just aren't huge is all, who cares?" I replied.

"I do," she said.

"Bullshit, you shouldn't. Besides, think of it this was. It just proves you have more brains in you head, where they should be." I replied.

"Oh sure... that's real popular with guys." Jackie replied, sarcasm very evident in her voice.

"You'd be surprised." I replied back.

"Right! Whatever." She replied. "So, you have any bright ideas on how to get out of this?"

"Nope," I replied. "You?"

"Nope," she replied.

"Well, we got twenty minutes to figure it out according to that clock on the wall." I replied.

"Maybe one of us should call the folks." Jackie said.

"What good is that going to do, short of start World War III?" I asked.

"I guess you're right." She replied. "And to think, our folks went nuts that time we skinny dipped in your pond... we were what, eight? How are they going to react to this?"

"Not good, not good at all." I said.

We sat there for a few minutes; I guess we both were contemplating the issue at hand.

"Ten minutes left," I said.

"Which of us is going first?" Jackie asked.

"I dunno, I doubt either of us wants to, so what... flip a coin?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a quarter.

"Which do you want?" I asked.

"Heads," she replied.

"So I'm tails." I replied.

"Yup," she answered.

"So if it lands on heads, you go first; tails and I go first." I said.

"Yup," she replied.

"Ready?" I asked.

"As ready as I can be." She replied.

I flipped the coin and let it hit the floor. My luck, fucking tails.

"Looks like you go first." Jackie giggled.

"I guess so." I replied.

I kicked my boots off, then pulled my t-shirt over my head and folded it. Then I unbuckled by belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and took them off. Finally after a few quick breaths I dropped my boxers to the ground and stepped out of them. I put the clothes in my locker and then turned around to find Jackie staring at me.

"Your turn," I replied.

I guess I should describe her to you. Jackie is exactly five feet tall and very skinny. She might weigh eighty-five pounds, if that. She has brown hair and hazel eyes, though she usually dyes her hair so it's a reddish brown color. Her skin is really fair and she can burn quite easily, just by mentioning the sun it seems. The girl can also eat for a day straight and not gain a pound, trust me. She might have a tiny bit of baby fat, but that's it. Of course she's not very busty at all, but it fits her body just fine.

Hell, if she wasn't like a sister to me I might actually try to go after her, though our body differences would be quite dramatic.

See, I'm six foot two and weight 220 pounds, with short brown hair and brown eyes. I'm not very hairy, thank god, but I do got a bunch of muscles. That's from working in the fields of course, as is the golden tan I have. Finally there's lil'Fred, as an ex-girlfriend used too call him jokingly. Well, he ain't so little. I guess I got lucky there, as the thing's huge... probably about six inches when soft, though if I get hard it doesn't get much bigger... maybe seven or seven and a half inches, according to my ex.

Now I've had a few girlfriends, even took the last one to bed a few times, but I'm not a stud or anything. Besides the one I slept with, I've fooled around with maybe two others. But I'm very picky about who and when. And that brings us to the problem with the program.

The last guy who was hung pretty well got hammered by the girls. I kinda know the guy and he swears they ripped the skin off his thing every day at school, probably from all the handling. Well mine's bigger soft though he's definitely bigger hard. Not like that'll matter any, since they'll assume other wise and grab me, get me all excited, then get upset when it doesn't live up to their expectations and leave me hanging.

BTW, I've always been good at thinking ahead and seeing the big picture... it's a curse really. Then again I babble a lot, sorry. I'll get back to the story now.

As I sat down Jackie stood up, then lifted her tank top over her head to reveal her bare chest. It was one of those tops with the bra built in I guess. Next she unhooked her skirt then dropped it to the floor. She was standing there naked already! She bunched her clothes up, tossed them in her locker and sat down again.


Jackie

I'm so embarrassed... first because he caught me staring at him and secondly because of his question.

"Ugh... you not believe in underwear or something?" He asked.

"Well, it's not like I need a bra." I replied pointing to my chest. "And I just didn't feel like putting on panties this morning, so I said fuck it." I replied.

"Ok," he replied.

"Um... sorry I stared... I just never... you know... seen..." I stumbled.

"A naked guy?" He asked, a bit surprised.

"Yea... I um try and steer clear of the program participants usually. I've seen a few from a distance, but never anyone close up." I replied.

"Don't worry about it," he replied. "Can't say I didn't stare at you a bit... it's a natural thing, I guess."

"Sure," I laughed.

"You look fine, trust me." He replied.

"Well, other than the doctor you're the first guy to see me naked since... well... in a while." I replied.

"Really?" He asked. "I thought you and that Roy guy had a thing going."

"Roy! Hell no, that little fucker tried but I never did a thing with him." I replied.

"Um... ok." Fred replied.

"I'm a virgin, you should know that. Hell, the most I ever did with a guy was kiss." I laughed. "And now I gotta let them fucking grope me at will!"

"Well, you know about Tina..." He started to say, but I interrupted him.

"Oh yea, she told me all about you and lil'Fred as she called it." I replied, giggling.

"Christ," he replied. "What else did she tell you?"

"That's between me and her," I replied. "But I do know you fucked her."

"I was thinking it was more along the lines of have sex with her. Fucked implies we didn't give a shit about each other at all and it was just for the hell of it." He said.

"She thinks that's what is was," I replied. "You did break up with her after all."

"Yea, but that's because she was being a brainless bitch." He replied.

"Maybe, though you did break her heart." I replied.

"I know," Fred said. "I didn't want to, but what choice did I have?"

"Good point," I replied.

Right then the bell rung to end homeroom period.

"Well, you ready to face the masses?" I asked.

"Not really, you?" He replied.

"Nope, but it's not like we have any other options is it?" I replied.

"Nope," he said.

As he stood up I took a quick look below the belt... he was soft of all things.

"Not excited to see me?" I laughed. "Guess I can't blame you."

"Ugh... no... it's just you're like... you know... a sister to me... and it wouldn't... feel... right... um..." He stumbled.

"Sure, you don't have to explain... I know I'm not that desirable." I replied.

"If you really want to know, I did get one watching you undress, just the table hid it." He replied sheepishly.

"Sure you did," I replied. "Thanks any way."

Before he could answer I opened the door to the hall and walked out. There was another naked couple ahead of us heading down the hall. I don't think they knew we were behind them though, or if they did they didn't acknowledge it. We followed them to the end of the corridor until we reached the door that lead to the main hall.

The guy opened the door and the couple in front of us stepped out to a very large, very loud cheering crowd. I just stood there like a deer in the headlights, letting the door shut and drown out the noise from beyond. A few moments after that I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Fred asking me if I was all right.


Fred

Watching her walk down that hall really woke up lil'Fred in a hurry. I don't ever remember having a boner quite so hard before in my life. I swear the thing was throbbing!

Ok, I'll admit it... she had a hell of a body, especially that ass. It was a thing of beauty, let me tell you. The thing that bothered me was this was Jackie who was turning me on so bad... it just didn't feel right, well, at least not to my conscious. Lil'Fred had a mind of his own after all, so I doubt he gave a shit who the ass was attached to as long as he got in it.

There was another couple ahead of us by maybe twenty feet. As they opened the door and headed into the main hallway of the school the sound of cheers, whistles, catcalls, and quite a few other things became deafening. Jackie had been about five feet in front of me and I knew immediately that she was really frightened by what she just heard and saw on the other side of that door.

The poor girl stopped dead in her tracks some ten feet short of the door and was visably shaking. As I came up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder to let her know I was there.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Oh my god, no!" She replied, sobbing lightly. "I dunno if I can do this."

"I think you can," I replied. "Just take hold of my hand and don't let go."

"Ok..." she replied.

She pushed open the door and we walked out into the hall. In less than ten seconds I felt no less than three hands on my dick and I know Jackie was grabbed at least a dozen times too, as we tried to make our way through the crowd to our first period class which was AP Calculus.

Hey... I might have grown up a farmer's boy, but I ain't no idiot. I can hold my own in school, same as Jackie. Our parents always made sure of that. It's also how I know I'm going to be an officer in the Corps... they were jumping up and down to recruit me, being a legacy child and all... then again the three point eight unweighted GPA I carry doesn't hurt either. Factor in the AP weight scale and that GPA is well above four point zero!

We managed to get loose from the gropers and found our seats in the back of the class. Talk about a rude awakening, those seats are damn cold when it's your naked ass sitting in them. Jackie must have really felt it because she let out a loud squeak when she sat down.

Just them our teacher Mr. Pimbleton hobbled in.

"Ah, I see my two favorite naked students are here." Mr. Pimbleton said.

"Ugh... sir, how can we be you two favorite naked students?" I asked. "We just started the Program not thirty minutes ago, this is the first time you've seen us."

"Maybe, but you are my two favorite students... so wouldn't it be correct in saying since you are my two favorite students you would now be my two favorite naked students?" He replied.

"Ugh... well, when you put it that way, I guess so." I replied.

What can I say, the guy's weird. Picture this, he's in his mid thirties and is barely taller than Jackie so maybe five foot two, if I had to guess. However unlike Jackie he's a bit on the pudgy side... ok, maybe a lot on the pudgy side... maybe around 200 pounds.

He's definitely your quintessential math geek, but I would hate to be anyone who ever tried to attack him. He might look geeky, short, fat, etc... in other words an easy target... but he's also a Rokudan black belt in Judo. To give you an idea, that means he's a sixth level black belt out of ten possible levels. Level one being the lowest and ten being the highest.

I'm a brown belt myself and I've been training since I was five. Dad fell in love with the martial arts when he was stationed in Japan and made sure to get me in when I was young. I've since advanced at a very quick pace. So you can probably imagine how long Mr. Pimbleton has been doing that stuff.

We just sat there until the bell rung then Mr. Pimbleton wobbled up to his podium and class started.

"Good morning class!" Mr. Pimbleton said, quite cheerful.

"Good morning, Mr. Pimbleton." The class replied, much less enthusiastically.

"Is everyone here?" He asked, scanning the room. "Hmn... where's Miss Meyer?"

Another girl raised her hand.

"Yes Miss Olson?" He asked.

"She's not here today sir. Her grandmother passed away this weekend." The girl replied.

"Oh my, how terrible." He replied, pausing for a bit. "Well then, lets begin."

Looks like Jackie and myself will have to ask for relief if we need it, not surprising considering Mr. Pimbleton is very big on people taking charge and saying something when they need help.

Class was pretty much boring; it is AP Calculus after all. Thank god we're not on the block scheduling like that other high school in our county, J.C. Elyr is. I don't know how I would be able to stomach two hours of this stuff.

Oh yea, in case you're wondering we go to Muskeego County High, home of the fighting braves. But yea, we're lucky. We have seven class periods a day, each lasting forty minutes. There's a five minute break in between classes, a 100 minute lunch period (since we have an open campus), and a twenty minute homeroom period at the start of the day.

Mr. Pimbleton assigned us our homework just before the bell rung. Oh joy!


Jackie

I hate math... it's not a subject I'm fond of nor do I understand it much. Of course daddy made me take AP Calculus this year... why I'll never understand.

So far this day has been a disaster. I'm nude for one, which is always a bad thing. On the way to class I got groped by so many guys I couldn't begin to count... and even by one girl! Ewww! Yuck! I almost had to run to the bathroom and puke because of that.

So yeah, the class was definitely boring. The one upside of it is it's chock full of geeks and dweebs, so the vast majority of them were too embarrassed to even look at us. Of course, that was about to change as class had just ended.

"Jackie, you ready to face the mob?" Fred asked.

"Huh?" I replied, having been daydreaming.

"Bell rung two minutes ago, we gotta get moving." He replied.

"Oh shit!" I replied, standing up.

It didn't take five seconds for a hand to find one of my non-existent boobies as soon as we walked out into the hall. Seconds later I yelped, stunned when a finger found it's way up my pussy.

Even though I'm a virgin, I ain't no stranger to orgasms... I frig myself regularly, every night and usually once in the morning while I take my shower. It just feels too damn good not to.

Well whoever the boy was who had his finger in me definitely knew what he was doing and I was well on my way to having quite an orgasm right there in the middle of the hall. Right before I did, the son of a bitch stopped! I mean, what the fuck!

Fred escorted me to my next class, which was English, then ran on to his class. Somehow I got placed into a normal class while he was in an AP one. Oh well, just means less homework for me... right?

I found my seat in the middle of the room and plopped into it, instantly wishing I hadn't. See the old bitch that teaches this class always keeps the room at a temperature similar to the continent of Antarctica... in other words it's always fucking cold in there. And I thought the seat in the other room was bad.

Luckily my friend Tammy is in this one and I know she was surprised as hell when she walked in and saw my naked ass sitting there.

"Oh my god!" Tammy screamed.

"Don't you say a fucking word, I mean it." I replied.

"Sorry honey, I just think it's funny." She replied.

"Yea, it's a fucking riot let me tell you." I replied.

"You need to get some relief or something." She replied.

"I need my fucking clothes back, it's freezing in here!" I replied.

"Yea, I bet it is." She replied. "So who'd they pair you with?"

"Big boy," I replied.

"No!" Tammy screeched. "You're shitting me, right?"

"Nope, Fred himself." I replied.

See, Fred's last girlfriend gave him that nickname... which after what I saw earlier I guess there's a good reason for it.

"So, is the nickname appropriate?" Tammy asked.

"Yup," I giggled.

"Hmn... and just think, he has to submit to any reasonable request, doesn't he?" She half asked, half stated.

"What would Amy think about that?" I asked.

"She don't care if I bed a few Program boys every now and then." Tammy replied. "Not like we're married, we just fool around together."

"Ugh... I didn't need to know that nor is it something I'm interested in." I replied, a bit grossed out.

See, Tammy is bi-sexual and currently in a relationship with this other girl Amy, who's a die-hard lesbian. Tammy is also quite a slut, just she's careful about who knows what. But her reputation does precede her. I wouldn't put it past her trying to fuck Fred this week... actually this afternoon come to think of it... because she's always had a fixation for guys with large cocks.

"Sorry," Tammy replied.

We had to shut up then, since the bell rung and Ms. Hagley is a complete bitch. She gave me an evil stare of course, as she's not a supporter of the Program, in fact she's quite against it.

We used the time to read Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte out loud. Talk about a boring class, we started reading it about a week ago... by the time the class was finishing chapter two, I was already done with the book. Kind of shows how sad of readers some of the kids are, hell I wonder if some of them could even read a children's book by themselves. Guess it's just another example of our fine upstanding educational system in this country.

I just sat there and day dreamed about nothing much. Can't complain about it too much though, the class is an easy A after all.

The bell finally rung and Tammy and I left together. Of course I had quite a few hands on my body the instant I got out into the hall. I actually thought I might finally get to cum this time, but the son of a bitch stopped as soon as Fred showed up which left me in a really shitty mood.

"Thank's a whole fucking lot!" I screeched.

"What!" Fred asked, stunned.

"I was almost there and you scared that poor boy away... god damnit! I wanna cum so bad it's not funny!" I replied, surprising myself.

"Ugh... sorry Jackie." Fred said. "I didn't mean to scare him."

Tammy was right next to me, laughing her ass of course. That is until she took a good look at Fred's cock. The next thing I know she's on her knees in front of him sucking it! Right there in front of god knows how many people in the middle of the hall and she's giving Fred a fucking blowjob!

The look on that boy's face was absolutely priceless. It took her maybe thirty seconds before he grunted and came in her mouth. She just sucked it all down and cleaned him up with her tongue before she stood up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.