Mike and Megan - Cover

Mike and Megan

Copyright© 2004 by drwho

Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Wednesday - The first story in what will become a long list of Naked in School stories that I'll be writing. This story takes place at J.C. Elyr High School. Mike & Megan are friends who are drug into The Program. There's also an appearance of a famous movie star who acts as a 3rd person narrator in one chapter. ~NOTE: This is the original, unedited version so there's still a bit of polishing that needs to be done.~

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic  

Mike

Evidentially Megan's sister had decided to borrow something to wear to school from her closet and noticed me in her bed with her. That came as a shock to her... a big shock.

"Oh my god!" Katie exclaimed at the top of her lungs.

This woke me of course...

"Ssssh! You don't have to wake the world." I replied.

"You're in my sister's bed... I... um..." She said, still shocked.

"Yea, so I am." I replied.

"WOW, and I thought she was a prude!" Katie replied.

All I could do was laugh.

"You know my dad's going to kill you two if he finds out, right?" She said.

"I dunno about that." I replied.

"No, trust me... he will." She said.

All I could do was laugh. About this time Megan was stirring.

"What's going on?" Megan asked.

"You sister just came in here, and she's a bit shocked," I said.

"Oh well... she would have found out sooner or later." Megan replied. "Good morning my love, sleep well?

I kissed her on the forehead, saying: "Of course... you?"

"Umn... yea, kinda nice waking up with someone isn't it." She said.

"Meg, you know dad will..." Katie started to say.

"Dad knows Kat... he said we could." Megan replied.

To say Katie was shocked is an understatement. Finally after a long pause, she spoke.

"He knows! He was ok with it! You're kidding, right?" Katie asked.

"No," I replied. Megan nodded in agreement.

"Did you... ?" Katie started, giggling.

"No, we just slept." I assured her.

Then Megan dropped the second bomb.

"But we have... and Dad already knows." Megan said.

"You, Megan the Prude... had sex with a guy... and dad knows!" Katie said, stunned.

"Yea Kat, dad knows about it, and yea, me the prude had sex... ok?" Megan said, starting to sound annoyed.

Katie just stood there... shocked, probably trying to think what to do next.

"I should talk with her about this... I'll be back in a few minutes, ok?" Megan asked me.

"Sure," I said.

"Go warm up the shower for us, my love." She giggled.

"Anything for you, my dear." I replied.

That little conversation was another jaw dropper for Katie... who was quite perplexed by now.

"Katie, lets go talk in your room... ok?" Megan said.

"Ugh... ok," Katie mumbled.


Megan

Well, this was another interesting start to a day. I was starting to worry though... seems like everytime we slept in the same bed someone caught us... weird, huh?

Oh well... I knew I had to have a talk with Kat about this. I am her big sis after all, and I'm sure she was shocked beyond belief... especially since she has always considered me a prude. So we went to her room to chat about it.

"What's going through your mind Kat, you're awfully quiet." I asked.

"Just shocked... I mean, I just found you in bed with a guy... and you just told me you had sex... and you said dad knows about all this!" Katie said. "I'm just really... um..."

"Yea, I see your point." I replied.

"So... are you two together I guess?" she asked.

"Yea, we're together." I replied.

"That's good... maybe it'll do you some good." she replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked?

"Come on... you've been a prude, tell me I'm wrong." Katie replied.

"No, you're right I guess... I have been a prude, but how will this do me some good?" I asked.

"Loosen you up to enjoy life, make you happier. My god Megan, you should look in the mirror. You're glowing. You're happy. I've never seen you like this before." Katie replied.

"Thanks, I guess you're right." I said, looking into her mirror.

She was right! I was glowing. I was the happiest I've been in a long time.

"So... how was... um... you know, was it what you thought... um good?" Katie stuttered.

"It was amazing..." I giggled, "Better than I could have dreamed."

"WOW," she replied. "What made you do it?"

"I dunno... it just felt right... I knew deep down he was the right person and that it was the right time." I replied.

"Are you glad you did it?" Katie asked.

"Yea, I am. I'd be lying if I said otherwise... but I am glad I waited for the right time and person." I said.

"Cool," Katie replied.

"Look, I wanted to tell you cause I know you were shocked... and I wanted to make sure you understood why." I said. "I also wanted to know what you thought about everything. That, and I don't want you to go out and do it just because I have... I'm not going to be a prude as you say about it, but I think you should wait till the right person and time come along. And if you have any questions, just ask me or Mike... dad is a bit uncomfortable with the subject based on us, and you know how mom is." I said.

"Ok... does she know yet?" Katie asked.

"No, and I want to keep it that way. Dad's going to handle it." I said.

"Ok," she replied.

"Well, good. I believe I have a warm shower waiting for me with a very... um... undressed guy." I giggled. "I shouldn't keep him waiting, now should I?"

Katie broke up at that statement. "No, you shouldn't. Enjoy... be good!" She snickered.

"Of course I will..." I grinned.

"You know now I got to find a new nickname for you... hmn, what should it be? Megan the Bunny, Megan the orgasmic..." Katie laughed.

"Ha, funny. Just be ready in a hour to go to school." I replied, walking out the door, then peeked my head in and said, "Hoover?"


Mike

I was waiting for her in the shower... and after what seemed like forever, probably only 10 minutes, she came in.

"Hey... miss me?" Megan asked looking down, noticing my erection.

"Of course," I grinned. "Why don't you join me?"

"Sounds like fun..." she grinned, slipping off her nightie and jumping the the shower.

"So, are you in danger of becoming a sex-a-holic?" I asked.

"Most definitely..." She giggled, grabbing by dick. "You going to complain?" she laughed, squeezing it.

"No ma'am!" I exclaimed, faking a military salute with my hand.

She just laughed at that, saying: "You're a nut!"

"I know," I replied."A nut in love with you, Ms. Marbary!" kissing her.

She moaned her approval through the kiss.

"Feeling horny... wanta try a quickie in the shower with me?" I said.

"We only have 30 minutes..." she said.

"Hopefully no on else needs to shower... or there's enough hot water!" I said with a big grin.

"Yup," she said smiling.

We locked into a long embrace, gently caressing each others body with our hands. After we broke from the embrace I smiled at her, then started to kiss her neck for a few moments, working slowly dow to her shoulders... lightly rubbing my hands along her back the whole time. I continued kissing down from her shoulders to the tops of her breasts, bring my hands to them, lightly rubbing. She was definitely reacting well to this, her nipples were hard and the sounds she made were easily identified as pure pleasure.

I gently took her right nipple into my mouth, rolling my tongue over it and sucking... every so often gently biting it between my bottom lip and upper teeth. She would jump every time, letting out little squeaks and gasps. I did the same with the left nipple, not wanting it to feel left out. Then I started working my way towards her belly button, kissing the whole way and gliding my hands over her amazingly tight ass. Bypassing my usual, I dove in between her legs, licking up and down the length of her slit. She was going wild at this point... bucking her hips and grinding her pussy in my face. I slide two fingers into her, curling them up to hit her g-spot and started to stimulate it. This sent her over the edge... she was cumming and trying her hardest to stay quiet. I didn't continue much longer, knowing her... um... loud nature.

When I stood up she pushed me back against the wall, kissing me fiercely and moaned: "Fuck me now!"

We flipped positions and she wrapped her legs around mine. I lined my dick up with her pussy and pushed in. It went right in up to the hilt... god that felt so damn good. We started to slowly fuck, with her back against the shower wall. Our pace increased steadily, me sucking on her nipple while the water was hitting my back. She was moaning softly, again trying her best to stay quiet. I moved my hands down to her ass, grabbing each cheek... then stepped away from to wall. She looked down at me and was really surprised.

"God... this feels g--r--e--a--t!" She moaned.

"You're telling me!" I said.

"Shut up and suck my titties!" She cried.

So I did... it didn't take long after that and she started to cum again.

"Oooooooo... that's feels so good. Mikey wanna cum?"

I just smiled a yes at her. Then, I felt her pussy squeeze my dick so hard I lost it.

"YES! Fill me with that cum, loverboy!" she was screaming.

"Oh my god..." I replied, half in a daze. "What did you just do?"

"Squeezed my PC muscles... like?" Megan asked, squeezing again.

"God yes!" I moaned. "Where'd you come up with that idea?"

"A magazine..." Megan laughed.

"Remind me to get you a subscription to that magazine!" I joked.

"Have one already," She replied.

We stayed like that for a little while, me buried deep inside her, her legs around my waist and arms around my neck, kissing.

Finally we broke our kissing off and were staring into each other's eyes.

"I love you Megan Marbary," I said.

"And I, you, Michael Donahue." She replied back.

"Good, then you'll understand that even though I hate for this to end, but my back's saying it has to." I replied.

"That's ok... but we HAVE to do it again." She replied.

I agreed, then let her down to stand up.

"So, you ready to face the masses today?" I asked.

"I gotta shave my legs first..." She laughed. Then, as if possessed, she asked:

"Wanna help?"

"Maybe..." I laughed. "Where's the razor?"

She handed me the razor and some soap.

"Of course..." She said, "I was thinking... wouldn't it be nice to do something wild and different for a change?"

"By having me shave your legs?" I asked, "I see the different part of it, but how's that wild?"

"No silly... shaving something else..." She said, with a big smile looking down.

"Agh... feeling naughty?" I replied.

"Ugh-huh... that, and I'm sure you don't like that there tickling your nose when you go down on me." She laughed.

"It's not that bad, but you're right... I prefer shaven."

"Well then, it's settled... do it!" She exclaimed. "Since you were nice enough to shave those balls for me, I'll keep myself shaved for you."

"If you insist... but how'd you know I did that?" I laughed.

"I felt some stubble..." She grinned. "Besides, I doubt your hair down there could be that short naturally... so I put 2 and 2 together. Was I wrong?"

"No, I shave the balls and trim the rest... looks better and there's other reasons..." I started.

"Hmn... does one include a girl?" Megan questioned.

"Yea... maybe." I replied.

"Agh... well, remind me to thank her." She laughed.

"Of course... now, enough of that. Lets get your 'rebel statement' out of the way." I laughed. "You're sure about this?"

"Yes, I am... besides it's either that or I'll start screaming about how good you fucked me in the halls... but I think the powers that be, as you say it, wouldn't like that now would they?" Megan giggled.

"No... Ms. Voulet might not take to that too well." I said. "But I'd laugh my ass off."

"Of course YOU would." She snickered.

"Got some scissors?" I asked.

"Sure, a small pair in the top dresser drawer by my bed." Megan replied.

I jumped out of the shower and ran into her room, still naked mind you, to get the scissors. I failed to notice the closet door open, while I was rummaging through the drawer looking for those damned scissors. Finally, after a few seconds, I found them in the back piled under all kinds of things... figures.

Next thing I heard was another "Oh my god!", and I froze, turning around to see Megan's sister there with another girl her age, maybe a bit younger.

Katie was smiling... not like she hadn't seen it before at school... but the other girl was blushing a bright red.

"Mike, this is our cousin Penny. Penny, this is Megan's boyfriend Mike." Katie said.

"Ugh... high," I said... still kinda stunned.

Penny just stood there like a statue, blushing and staring at my dick. She had tried to mumble a hi I think.

"Me thinks Penny is a bit embarrassed," I joked.

"Yea... she goes to one of those all-girls schools across town, their last day was yesterday. Her parents decided to go skiing, but she's not into it, so she's here this week." Katie replied.

"I see," I replied.

I guess that explained why she acted the way she did. Poor girl had probably never seen a guy naked, as those private schools don't have The Program. My step-sister goes to one, and she is always asking about the damn program. I get the feeling she doesn't believe it actually happens.

"Sorry, I didn't think anyone else was out here or I'd have got a towel to cover up first." I laughed. "Can you talk Penny?

"I'm... sorry... I, ugh..." Penny mumbled.

"That's alright, didn't mean to scare or embarrass you." I said.

"That's alright... I just never say a guy... you know, naked before." Penny replied.

We all laughed at that.

"Oh, I see. Well, first time for everything I guess. I better get back to the shower. Nice to meet you." I said.

Penny just nodded her head, as I returned to the bathroom. As I was closing the door I heard her say, "Wow, that's what they put in you!" to Katie, giggling.

"What took you so long?" Megan asked.

"I had unplanned visitors..." I replied.

"Katie? What'd she do?" she said, kinda annoyed.

"Katie and Penny. They were in your closet." I replied, continuing to tell her what happened.

Megan just started to crack up laughing...

"Oh my... her mom is going to love this. She thinks me and Katie are bad influences on her." Megan said.

"You, a bad influence? Now I could understand the Katie part of that, but why you?" I asked.

"Because I won't take her mom's shit and bow down to her."

"I see, well I think she was a bit embarrassed. Get the feeling that she's in a repressed house..." I said.

"Yea... you could say that." Megan replied.

I told her what she said when I was closing the bathroom door, and Megan bust out laughing.

"Gosh... even me, the now ex-prude, knew the basics long before her age!" Megan said.

"If that's the case, then I doubt her parents have told her anything about sex or guys or such... you might want to go talk with her sometime." I said.

"Ok, I think I better." Megan replied. "Now, don't you have something you're supposed to do, my love?"

"Gladly," I replied, giving her another quick kiss.


Megan

"Well, you like?" I asked Mike... while I was admiring my naked form in the mirror.

"Definately... good enough to eat over and over again." He replied.

I laughed at that... still kinda shocked I suggested shaving my hair down there... bald again, hadn't been since before puberty... hell I never even trimmed it before. This was a radical change for me. I knew some girls did it, but I was still amazed I had the guts to do it myself... especially since we had to be naked in school all week and it made my pussy so much more visible now.

"Well, we should probably get dressed then get some food. Mind driving me and Katie to school?" I said.

"That's fine... you gonna go talk with Penny?" He asked.

"Yea, guess I better." I replied.

We shared a quick kiss, then I grabbed my robe and headed to Katie's room. Her door was open and Penny and her were trying on clothes.

"Hey you! I hear we were embarrassed earlier." I laughed.

"Nah... just surprised." Penny replied.

"RIGHT!" Kaite screamed. "She turned 5 shades of red!"

"I did not!" Penny exclaimed.

"You did too! Ask Mike!" Katie retorted.

"Penny, it's alright... I don't care and Mike doesn't either. We just want to make sure you weren't scared or upset, okay?" I said.

She nodded her head yes.

"Do you have any questions?" I asked

She nodded yes again.

"Ok, is it you're scared to ask?" I questioned.

"Scared mom would find out..." Penny mumbled.

"We won't tell her, if you won't. And anything we say here stay with us. Agreed?" I said.

"She's right," Katie replied.

"Ugh... ok." Penny answered.

"Tell you what, we have to go to school, but afterwards we'll pick you up and go get some food or ice cream or something and talk. How's that sound." I asked.

"Good." Penny replied.

"Ok, well I'll see you later then. I gotta go get dressed." I said.

I went back to my room... shared a few more kisses with Mike, then we got dressed. Mike was pretty much done, waiting on me to do my makeup... constantly reminding me I didn't need it.

"Well, I still think I do." I replied.

"Suit yourself, but you don't." He said.

"Well, why don't you tell Katie we're about ready to leave." I asked.

"Ok... um, where?" He said.

"End of hall, door on the left", I replied.

"Ok, will do." He said, giving me a few quick kisses on the neck.


Mike

I went to her room, knocked on the door even though it was open.

"Katie?" I said, peeking inside.

No answer.

"Katie?" I said a bit louder.

Still no answer. So I turned to head back to Megan's room when Katie ran into me, coming out of the bathroom.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." I started to say.

Katie turned a bright shade of red... she was standing there in just her panties, and immediately put her arms over her chest.

"Don't look at me!" Katie screeched.

"Miss open has a body image issue?" I teased.

She looked a bit upset, so I figured enough of the teasing.

"Ugh... sorry, didn't mean to upset you. Megan wanted me to tell you we'll be leaving in a few minutes." I said, looking away.

"I... ugh..." Katie stuttered.

"Ugh, Katie, isn't like you're totally naked... you have some clothes one." I laughed.

"I feel it though..." she mumbled.

"Why, I'm sure your bikini leaves just as little to the imagination. Besides, you've seen me naked." I said.

"How do you know... you've never seen me in a bikini!" She questioned.

"Tan lines dear, tan lines." I laughed, pointing.

"I... ugh... just... am embarrassed about... um..." she said, starting to cry.

"What, your body's fine. What's embarrassing?" I inquired.

"I have no boobs... ok, there I said it. HAPPY!" Katie sounded pissed.

"OH... well, sorry... I didn't know it bothered you. But, I wouldn't say that. Anyway, you're what... 13, 14? You'll grow, I wouldn't expect you to look 20." I said.

Then, to reassure her I said: "I'll keep it a secret, won't tell anyone... ok?"

"Thanks," she replied. "I'll meet you two downstairs."

"Ok," I replied, heading back to Megan's room.

"I head a scream... forget to knock did we?" Megan said, sarcastically.

"No, she wasn't in her room... when I started back she ran into me coming out of the bathroom." I said.

"That's doesn't sound so bad." Megan replied. "Why'd she scream?"

"Well, she wasn't wearing much... and got a bit embarrassed I believe." I replied.

"What! You're kidding... right?" Megan asked.

"Nope... just panties. She looked really upset." I replied, explaining the situation.

"I never knew..." Megan said.

"Well, just promise me you won't say anything... I told her I'd keep it a secret and I know you know how she was feeling, need I remind you?" I said.

"Ok, I guess you're right... I promise." Megan said, laughing.

"Good," I said. "She said she'll meet us downstairs."

"Well, I'm almost done." Megan replied.


Megan

I finished my prepping, and me and Mike meet Katie downstairs. Then we all piled in the Hummer for a trip to school. On the way there Mike called his Uncle and told him why he didn't bring the thing back last night, promising to after school.

Other than a small crowd it drew when we got there, nothing much happened during the day. I was amazed at how easy I had become with stripping and walking around naked in school.

Alot of people did noticed the newly shaven me, quite a few comments about it... all good I guess. Most rude in some manner, but nothing too bad. Katie's were a different story.

"My god, you're bare!" Katie exclaimed.

"Yea, so what? I replied.

"I just can't believe you did that." Katie said.

"Same with the Mike in bed, sex thing... right?" I laughed.

"Well, now that you mention it..." Katie replied.

"Well, I can't believe you..." I started, remembering then I had promised not to tell. Ooops.

"Damnit... he told you, didn't he!" Katie said, pissed.

"Yea, I asked him why you screamed. He said you ran into each other in the hall. I said that didn't sound too bad, but then he told me about the panties only problem." I replied, trying to make it sound like all I knew.

"Oh... ok," she said.

Right about the the bell rang, so we went to our classes. I was still amazed at how well I was handling it, especially since me and Mike only shared 1 of the three classes today. My first class of the day, Drama, went fast with no unusual happenings.

I meet up with Mike outside of History, and we went in. Kevin and Lisa already were there so we tooks seats in the back near them.

"Oh my god... you shaved!" Lisa said.

"Yea... why's everyone making such a deal about it?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry... just surprised me." Lisa said.

"Oh," I replied. "By the way, Thanks."

"For what?" Lisa asked.

"Teaching a certain someone to trim and shave certain things..." I giggled.

"Oh... you like, do you..." Lisa asked.

"Of course!" I replied.

"You look different, both of you... can't quite put my hand on it... enjoying it more or something?" Lisa questioned, Kevin agreed.

"Ugh..." I started to say, with Mike cracking up next to me.

"More like 'Oh yes!'", Mike laughed.

"Agh... ," Lisa said, "He gave you another orgasm. Which reminds me... you two had some big shit-eating grins last night when we left Queensland, what happened?"

I looked at Mike, and he nodded yea. So I broke it.

"Not much, other than the fun and excitement from a ride, devirginizing each other, great food, etc."

"You didn't!" Lisa screamed.

"We did, twice last night and once this morning in the shower at her house." Mike said.

"Wow... well?" Lisa asked.

"Well what?" Megan questioned.

"How was it?" Lisa said.

"Earth shattering, mind boggling, excellent..." Megan giggled.

Everyone laughed at that.


Mike

History flew by... at lunch we all ate together. After that, Megan went with kevin to their Sociology class while me and Lisa returned to Coach Jackson's room to do our daily duties as teacher aids.

"Well, the nudists are here." Coach J snickered.

"In the flesh..." Lisa replied.

"Anything we need to do?" I asked.

"No, I guess just sit back and enjoy yourselves... but not too much if you know what I mean." Coach J said.

"Ok" Lisa and I replied.

We sat around for awhile, watching whatever we could find on TV and chatting.

"So, how was it?" Lisa asked.

"What... oh, you mean the sex, right?" I said.

"No, I meant what you ate for lunch silly. Of course I meant the sex!" Lisa said.

"Everything I expected, but better." I replied.

"So, tell me about it..." Lisa replied.

I told her about everything that happened up to the point we arrived at school.

"Wow... interesting night you two had." Lisa laughed.

"Yup." I replied. "Speaking of which, I think Lisa found herself a new boytoy." I said, with a grin.

"No I didn't..." She started to say.

"Well, I don't believe you... I know that look you shared with Kevin earlier, you two messed around last night or this morning." I said.

"Alright... I'm caught. Me and Kevin fooled around a bit last night at his house." She replied.

"Enjoy yourselves?" I laughed.

"Of course... but I had to teach him some things." Lisa said.

"I'm sure you did." I replied.

"So, am I going to have to find a wedding dress... you two spend alot of tie together." Lisa asked.

"Probably not for a few more years." I replied. "I wouldn't rule it out, just too early to tell."

"Oh goody... I love weddings." Lisa smiled

"Sure... you mean funerals..." I joked.

"Guys, will never understand them..." Lisa started to say.

"Ditto... we guys never understand you girls." I laughed.

We sat around for a bit longer before the silence broke.

"So, did you make her shave?" Lisa questioned.

"No... her idea." I replied. "Can't say I wasn't for it though... you know what I like." I said.

"She looks hot shaven, don't get me wrong she wasn't bad before, but now... hell, I could be tempted to throw her down and eat that shit raw." Lisa giggled.

"WHAT! Since when were you into girls!" I said, stunned.

"Always kinda have been curious, but I've never tried anything except for a kiss." Lisa replied.

"No shit... all this time and you never told me?" I inquired.

"I though you would hatch a devious plot to get me in bed with another girl if I had told you." Lisa said.

"Well... you most likely thought correct, but still..." I replied.

"Agh... don't be mad." Lisa said, with one of those sad puppy-dog expressions on her face.

"I'm not... just shocked." I replied.

"Ok, if that's what you say." Lisa joked.


Megan

Sociology flew by today... that was a first. Mike and Lisa were waiting outside the room for us, so we ran to our lockers and gathered our things. Everyone meet up outside to get dressed and decide what to do.

"Movies?" Kevin said.

"Sounds good to me." Mike said.

"I'm for it." Lisa chimed in.

"Settled then, what do we want to watch then?" I asked.

We had a general conversation on the subject while we got dressed. Everyone decided on something with some comedy, so we agreed to meet at the cinema around 4. Kevin and Lisa took off together, so that left me and Mike standing there.

"So, my love, how was your day?" I asked then kissed him.

"Mmmm... bien, et toi?" He replied.

"bien... non, tres bien." I replied, kissing him again. "Anything interesting happen?"

"Um, now that you mention it, yea... but I don't know if I should tell you or not... involves you kinda." Mike replied.

"You'd better tell me... or else." I said, reaching down and squeezing his dick gently.

"OK!" He screeched in surprise. "I'll tell you, but you better promise to keep an open mind and not get pissed."

"Of course..." I replied.

"Me and Lisa were talking earlier, and she asked if I 'forced' you to shave that beautiful pussy of yours." He said.

"Oh... that's bad?" I asked.

"No... um, it's what she said after that... basically I said it was your idea, and then she said you looked hot before, but now she was tempted to throw you down and to eat your pussy raw." He smiled.

I was speechless.

"You gotta promise me that you won't tell her I told you... and please don't shy away, she was probably just joking... but I do get the impression she would kinda like to experiment like that." Mike replied.

"Oh, I'm not mad or anything... just shocked. Besides, I'm sure you're like to see that... wouldnt you!" She grinned.

"Well... I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't intrigue me..." He replied.

"Well, then how's this for intriguing... you remember my best friend Erin Bullock?" Megan asked.

"Yea..." Mike said.

"Well, let's just say that we've... um... done that with each other on more than one occasion." Megan said.

"You and Erin! OH MY GOD, I would have never guessed that! No way..." Mike exclaimed.

"You're not upset?" I asked.

"Why would I be... and no, actually I'm in pain." Mike said, pointing at his crotch. He was definitely hard as a rock.

"Agh... excites you then..." I giggled.

"Of course... but her, seriously, you know me and Lisa had fooled around... and you've accepted that. I couldn't in good conscious get all mad because you've fooled around too." Mike said. "Besides, to be honest with you just the thought makes me so fucking horny!"

I fell to the ground in a fit of laughter.

"What?" Mike asked. "I brutally honest, remember?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.