Fear of Falling... Apart - Cover

Fear of Falling... Apart

Copyright© 2004 by Dawn

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a sequel to my story, Fear of Falling. I am posting it seperately, but it will have several chapters. The continuing adventure of Shane and the events of his spring break trip to visit his older sister, Jessica, and the woman he fell in love with, Kelly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Shane woke up before the sun was coming up. He noticed that something was different.

Somehow, in the middle of the night, Kelly and he had changed positions, and he was in the middle of the bed now. He was spooning Kelly while Jessica was behind him, her arm draped of her two bedmates.

He considered moving around, or trying to get up, but decided against it. "Hell, if it doesn't freak them out..." But, he knew that this wasn't right. What would people say if it got out? What would his parents say? Would they even speak to him or Jessica again?

He felt Jessica's arm shifting, and looked back at her. She was still asleep, smiling contentedly. He then heard Kelly sigh. "What are they, sharing a dream?" he laughed to himself. Then, he noticed what was happening.

Jessica's arm was wrapped around to Kelly's front, and she was slowly massaging Kelly's breast and nipple. "Oh boy!" Shane said, shutting himself up so as not to wake the girls. However, he couldn't shut up the massive wood springing up from his crotch. "Ok, wearing jeans, it's secured, no problem."

But, there was a problem. Shane felt his cock rubbing fabric, but it wasn't denim. Picking up the blanket, he saw his jeans were gone. All he had on were some old boxers, and his meat was poking through the hole. "What the hell? I was wearing jeans, I know I was."

He apparently wasn't the only one who felt his meat digging into Kelly's backside. Kelly moaned slightly, and pushed her butt back, pressing against his cock.

"Oh fuck... god. Her ass is hot. I can feel it through her PJs." Kelly ground against him, and looked back, still somewhat sleepy.

"Good morning baby. I'm glad to see Lil' Shane didn't get hurt last night."

Shane smiled. "Nope, he's fine. You know I wouldn't let anything happen to him. He's the only reason I can get dates."

Kelly looked at him in fake scorn. "Now you know that's not true. What you're doing to my titties is another thing you're really good at."

Shane laughed again, this time blushing slightly. "Kelly, that hand ain't mine." He held up both hands to show her.

Kelly looked down, and followed the arm back to Jessica. She was still asleep, smiling happily, rubbing Kelly's breast while rubbing against Shane's body.

Kelly looked upset, then laughed. "Well, you know what they say. Who knows how to please a woman better than another woman?"

Shane pouted, looking pitiful.

She laughed. "Awww baby, I'm sorry. But you know what I mean. It was like, last night, when I was in the room with that girl, she knew exactly what she was doing. And that is because she knows how it feels. She knows the pressure, the sensitivity. You do a great job, don't get me wrong. But... it's almost like, it's more personal from a woman. I'm sure a guy could give better head than I ever could, 'cause they know what works for them."

Shane looked at her, slightly bemused. "Ok, I'll buy that about being with a woman, because I'm not going to find a guy to prove your point. I'm sorry, but that's not my thing."

Kelly laughed. "It's ok. To be honest, the idea of two guys is kinda... not sexy at all."

Shane laughed. "What about your thoughts on two women together?"

Kelly smiled, blushing deep red. "Shane, as we are having this conversation, you're sister is rubbing my breast, and I am getting incredibly wet."

Shane's jaw dropped. "Wow... uh, I mean... that's... wow."

Kelly pushed his jaw back up with her index finger, and planted a light kiss on him. "Yeah, and it's making me so wet, we need to move her arm so I can think straight enough to talk to you."

Shane chuckled, and gently moved Jessica's arm off of them, placing it on her side. Kelly spoke again. "Baby, I told you I liked last night, and we had all discussed the possibility of being... you know."

"But... I thought you guys were just kidding. Would you both really want to be in a threesome? Even though Jess and me are related?"

Kelly cupped his face. "You know I love you. And, I love your sister. And Shane, we know your opinion of sex is more than bumping and grinding. You make sure your partner is as happy as you are. And, isn't that another form of showing how much you love someone?"

Shane stared back into her eyes. "I really landed myself a smarty, didn't I?"

Kelly nodded. "You sure did."

Shane suddenly blushed. "Well... to be honest... I have done it one time when it wasn't so soft and gentle."

Kelly looked confused.

Shane smiled. "Well, think about it. Why did we go into the room?"

"Because we were going to try something... naughty." He nodded. "And, something different. Now, when you get horny, what do you feel like doing?"

Kelly thought about it for a second. "You mean, like honestly?"

"From your gut, what is it that you think of doing."

She smiled, but it wasn't her normal smile. This had a hint of... he couldn't figure it out. "Shane, I think about throwing you on the ground, ripping your cock out, and fucking the ever-loving shit out of you."

Shane had to smile. "Well, that's what I thought I was doing to you... but it was actually Jessica."

Kelly grinned. "So, you were going to do that with me? Take me, make me yours, fully?"

He nodded.

Kelly hugged him close, kissing him deeply. She pulled back, and stared into his eyes. There was that look again, so deep and lustful. She leaned in, nibbling on his ear. Then, she whispered, "So do it."

Shane gasped. "What? Do what?"

"I didn't stutter Shane. Do it, take me, and make me yours."

"But, Jessica is right here."

Kelly's smile widened. "I know, and I have plans for that."

Shane smiled, and kissed Kelly deeply. Then, he took control. He got on his knees, very gently, so they wouldn't disturb Jessica yet. "Get on all fours baby."

Kelly blushed. "Oooh, that's new. Are you gonna take me from behind? Are you gonna make me your dirty little girl, and fuck me in my pussy doggy style?"

Shane shuddered, hearing her talk like that. "Yes baby, I'm gonna fuck your hot pussy so hard, you'll be screaming.

Kelly cooed, and started to pull her shorts down. Shane stopped her. "Unh uh uh. I'm gonna fuck you with your PJs around your knees, and your panties still on. I've got my boxers on, it's not fair that you'd be the only one naked."

Kelly leaned back, grabbing him around his neck, pulling him into a hot, searing kiss. "Oh god yes baby, fuck me, fuck me like this."

Shane pulled her back to him, sliding his cock into her sopping wet pussy. "Oh Jesus, you weren't kidding. You're soaked."

"Yes, I'm so wet. Fuck me baby, fuck me."

Shane hushed her. "Don't wake her up Kelly, hold on." He started out slow, and then he started speeding up. He was fucking Kelly's wet pussy so fast he heard it sloshing in and out. He felt his thighs covered in her juices, dripping everywhere, splattered when he fucked into her.

Kelly was writing, leaning on her arms, unable to hold herself up. "Oh god... Oh Shane... fuck me baby."

Shane rubbed her back, reaching around to cup her swaying tits under her night shirt. "Kelly, touch Jessica."

"WH... what?" She was bouncing so hard, her voice was shaking.

"Touch Jessica. Don't you want this to be the first thing she sees when she wakes up?"

Kelly moaned. "Ohhhhhh goddddddddd yesssssss," she hissed.

Kelly reached over, rubbing Jessica's pussy through her shorts. Jessica moved a little, her smile widening.

Shane looked over, seeing his beautiful sister's smile. "Call her name, Kelly. Talk to her."

Kelly nodded, trying to steady her voice. "Jess? JEssy, wake up sweets. Jessica, it's time... oh god yes... it's time to wake up."

Jessica's eyes fluttered. She looked up, seeing her friend's face, and smiled. "Morning, did I sleep late?"

Kelly laughed, shaking. "No, my alarm woke me up." She jerked her thumb back.

Jessica sat up, and saw what was happening. "Oh my god!"

Shane was fucking Kelly hard and fast. "What's wrong sis? You ok?"

Jessica sat, dumbfounded. "Yeah, I'm great."

Kelly looked up, crooking her finger at Jessica. "Come here sweety. I've got something to give ya."

Jessica leaned over, and Kelly pulled her into a deep kiss. Jessica was shocked at first. She had never kissed a girl before, but this was... so erotic and hot. Jessica's panties were soaked. She sat back after breaking the kiss, and watched Shane fuck Kelly good.

Kelly started shaking, almost violently. "Oh my god, Shane, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss!!!!" She came shrieking. Shane grabbed her hips, slamming in one more time, and his seed shot deep into her. They rocked back and forth, panting and moaning, and then collapsed. Shane rolled off of Kelly, holding her from behind. Everyone was silent for a minute, and Shane kissed the back of Kelly's neck. "Oh god baby. That was so fucking hot."

Kelly couldn't answer. She rubbed Shane's arm, and then crooked her finger at Jessica. "Don't you want to cuddle?"

Jessica was shocked. With what she had just seen, and now they wanted her to join them in their after sex rituals? "Are you sure?"

Kelly laughed. "Of course."

Jessica scooted over, hugging Shane and Kelly. "You guys, that was so... intense. I almost felt like Shane was doing that to me."

Kelly and Shane broke into laughter. Shane spoke up. "Well, I did kinda. I had planned on doing that with Kelly last night, and I did. But, you were there. That's the first time we've ever done more than slow gentle love making."

Kelly laughed at Jessica's face. "Oh, and Jessica? Don't worry, I'm not mad at you for stealing what was supposed to be my first good 'fucking'." Kelly broke into laughter.

Jessica just smiled at them. "What time is it anyway?"

Shane checked his watch. "It is exactly... 5:15 in the A.M."

Jessica's mouth dropped open. "You know what, if you guys had woken me up for anything other than that, I'd have been so pissed off."

Everyone laughed at that. "Now, I know everyone's excited, but it's really early, and it was a rough day. Can we go back to sleep?"

Shane and Kelly laughed.

"Ok," Shane said. "We'll pick up sometime later."

Shane turned off the lamp, and everyone snuggled down.

The silence was broken by Jessica. "Ummm, can I ask something?"

"Sure," Shane said, halfway asleep.

"Could Shane get back in the middle? I liked that last night."

Shane sat up. "Waitaminnit. We fell asleep with me on the side, then Kelly, then you. And we woke you up with our... you know." Kelly giggled at that. "So, how do you know I was between you guys?"

Jessica giggled. "I woke up when Kelly went to the bathroom, and we thought it would be cool if we could both cuddle with you."

Shane poked Kelly in the ribs, her ticklish spot. "You set me up!" He kept tickling at her ribs, squirming around on the bed, and before he realized it, he was back in the middle. "Damn, you guys are good."

They all snuggled up, and drifted off again.


Kelly woke up first, squinting against the sunlight. "God, what time is it?" She picked up Shane's arm, looking at his watch. "6:45? What do I have to do to get some sleep?" she whined, falling back on the mattress. "Oh, well, I might as well get up and start breakfast." She slipped quietly out of bed, and had made it halfway to her drawer, when something occurred to her. She felt Shane's cum running down her leg. "Whoops. I guess a shower might be a good idea."

Grabbing a long tank top and fresh panties, she went into the shower. After she had rinsed her hair and stepped out, she wrapped a towel around it, and stepped into her fresh clothes. Looking in the mirror, she remembered her surprise for Shane. "Too bad he's still asleep, I'd leave something even cheesier," she giggled.

Walking into the kitchen, she was surprised to see the coffee pot was already on. "Did we leave that on all day yesterday?" she wondered out loud.

"No, I just made it."

Kelly jumped at the voice, unaware that anyone else was awake. She looked up, seeing Andrea. Her temper rose, but stalled slightly when she saw the side of Andrea's face again. "Oh, good morning. I thought I was the only one awake."

Andrea shook her head. "Couldn't sleep."

Kelly poured some coffee, and sat down, watching the last minutes of the early morning news. Andrea was sitting on the couch, staring at her coffee, not saying a word.

The silence got to Kelly. "Andrea, we need to talk."

Andrea nodded silently.

Kelly stood up, walked over to the couch, and sat down near Andrea. She set their coffee down on the table, and looked at Andrea.

Andrea shrank back, waiting for the shouting, for the cussing. She knew she deserved it, she didn't blame Kelly for hating her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.