Fear of Falling... Apart - Cover

Fear of Falling... Apart

Copyright© 2004 by Dawn

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a sequel to my story, Fear of Falling. I am posting it seperately, but it will have several chapters. The continuing adventure of Shane and the events of his spring break trip to visit his older sister, Jessica, and the woman he fell in love with, Kelly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The next morning, Jessica woke up, feeling rested and fulfilled for the first time all week. "Mmm, I never thought a dream involving yard work could be so much fun."

She walked into the bathroom, brushing her teeth and starting the shower. As her robe fell off her shoulders, she shuddered, feeling the material touching every inch of her exposed skin as it fell, like thousands of tiny, sensual touches. She pulled her panties down, noticing how soaked they were. "Oh god, I'm getting wet just thinking about him."

Stepping into the shower, she moved under the water, feeling the heat soothe and relax her cramped muscles. She leaned back, popping her back and stretching her muscles. When she stretched, her breasts were in perfect position for the hot water to run all over them, bringing her nipples to full attention. "Ohhhh, yessssss. God, I'm so horny, I could fuck a mop handle!" She leaned against the far wall of the shower, feeling the water hitting her pussy. She rubbed her breasts, pinching her nipples, moaning lightly. "Oh yes, touch me right there. Mmm, right on my pussy. Rub it... rub my pussy, stick your fingers in there. Oh god that's right. Rub my clitty, oh yes... rub my clitty!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jessica collapsed against the wall, sliding down until she was sitting in the shower stream. "Oh god. I have to find out who that guy is. I need him." Jessica finished, or rather started, her shower. She toweled off, wrapping herself in the towel, and bent down to grab her robe. She didn't notice her soiled panties fall out of the bundle, landing next to the sink.

Kelly was waiting on the couch, holding her clothes. "It's about time. Did you leave any hot water for the rest of us?"

Jessica blushed. "Sorry. I'm just a little out of it this morning."

Kelly nodded. "Uh huh. Well, first one out gets to make breakfast. Hop to it girly. I'll take my eggs sunny side up."

"Yeah, alright your majesty. Shane, what do you want?"

Shane didn't answer. He was face down in sofa bed, snoring.

"Shane! What do you want for breakfast?"

Shane still didn't move. "Should I wake him up?" Kelly asked.

"No, when I start cooking he'll wake up. He has a nose that can track a burger through a swamp, he'll know what's going on."

Kelly laughed, walking into the bathroom. She dropped her pajama top onto the floor, covering the soiled panties before she noticed them. Kelly took a quick shower, singing off key, warbling out her version of "Hit Me Baby One More Time" using the shampoo bottle as a mic.

Hopping out of the shower, she brushed her hair out, wrapping it in a towel. Grabbing her PJs, she suddenly had an idea. The mirror was still fogged, and she wrote out "I love you Shane" with a heart surrounding it. Corny? Yes. Fitting? Definitely.

Walking out of the bathroom, she noticed Shane staggering towards the bathroom. "And a good Friday morning to you, sir!" She mock bowed, and then kissed the tip of his nose.

"Yeah yeah. Good, great, whatever." Shane passed her, halfway into the bathroom, he turned around and hugged her tight. "Just kidding baby. But, I'll hold off on a good morning kiss, I've got wicked morning breath."

Kelly giggled, hugging him back. "Oh yeah, baby? I left you a little surprise in their." She walked into her bedroom, looking over her shoulder at him, a sexy look in her eyes.

Shane's eyebrows picked up. "Oh really?" He ran inside, looking around. Then, he saw it.

"Awww, that's almost sickeningly sweet. 'I love you Shane, ' and it's wrapped in a heart. That's my baby." He laughed to himself, wiping off the mirror, and felt something touching his foot. Looking down, he saw the panties. A sly grin crossed his face. "Oh ho ho. She didn't." He picked them up, sniffing them, feeling their dampness. "Oh my god she did!"

He held the panties to his nose, inhaling his lovers scent, excited beyond belief. "Oh god, she knows just how to get me." He dropped his boxers and stripped his shirt off. He wrapped the panties around his throbbing cock, feeling the soft cotton tickling at his skin, the dampness cooling his hot rod. Sitting on the toilet, he smelled the panties again, rubbing his balls and his cock, and alternated rubbing his cock with the panties. It wasn't long before he was about to blow. He buried his face in the panties, sniffing deeply, and shot his load across the bathroom, hitting the tile wall.

"OH god, that was so great." He dropped the panties to the ground, watching his wilting cock soften contentedly. Kelly really knew how to get him going.

He hopped in the shower, rinsing himself, and then wiped off the wall. Tossing the panties into his toiletry kit, he walked back to his sister's room, putting it in his duffel.

Walking into the kitchen, he was smiling brightly. He sat down next to Kelly at the counter, and kissed her on the cheek.

Kelly blushed. "Well, I take it you got my message?"

"OH yeah. Loud and clear." He rubbed his nose on hers, sending both into a laughing fit.

Jessica was still at the stove working. "If you two keep that up, I'm gonna have to get an insulin shot."


Shane and Kelly were getting ready to go to the party, and Jessica was putting the finishing touches on her makeup.

"So, will I have to fight off lots of guys to keep my lady with me tonight, or do I already have a spot on her dance card?"

Kelly pushed Shane back on the couch. "You doofus, you know I'm only going to dance with you."

Jessica came out, wearing a tank top and stonewashed jeans. Her hair was curled at the ends, bouncing and bobbing. "Ok guys, are we all ready?"

Shane stood up. He was wearing a banded collar sky blue shirt, and black jeans. Kelly had on a fringed, white blouse, and a knee length green skirt that almost matched her eyes. "But of course." They walked to the driveway, Shane opening both ladies doors. They drove a couple of miles, and found a spot near a crowded lawn. After helping both girls out of the car, Shane extended both arms, and led the ladies into the party. "Now Jess, do we need to have 'The Talk'?"

Jessica hit Shane in the arm. "Shut up and show your girlfriend around, dork boy."

Jessica went over to find Janine, wanting to see who the mystery lawn boy was. After searching around for about ten minutes, she finally saw her. "Janine! Hey, Janine!"

Janine walked over, hugging Jessy. "Hey girl, how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah, classes are stacking up. Junior year, everything starts stacking up. I have a question for you though."

Janine was sipping a Diet Coke. "Yeah, whatcha need?"

"I saw someone working in your yard yesterday, who was it? It didn't look like Paul."

Janine laughed. "Jessy, you kidder. It was..." Janine's phone started ringing, and she checked the Caller ID. "Oh dang, I have to take this Jessy. I'll catch you later, ok?"

Jessica shrugged. "Sure, no problem." Janine walked out the front door, leaving Jessy in the middle of the floor. Suddenly all the lights started to flash. "Oh damn, game night."

Across the room, Shane was looking at the ceiling, wondering what was going on. "Kelly, what's up, is it a surge?"

Kelly laughed. "No, it's game night."

"What is game night?"

Kelly pointed at the hallway. "Have you ever played that game Seven Minutes in Heaven?" Shane shook his head no. "See all those doors? Well, that's the bedrooms, offices and even a closet. Whoever wants to join in pulls a card from the bowl, and they go to the room with that symbol on the door. But, all the rooms are dark, and everyone is blindfolded. They'll help you into the room. But, once you're inside, you can't talk, or make any noises beyond a few moans and groans. If you do, they throw you outside on the lawn, buck naked." Shane looked shocked. "Well, I've never done it before silly. But... I can talk to Ally, and see if she can hook you and me up in a room. It would be really... naughty."

Shane twitched when she breathed that word "naughty" in his ear. The idea was majorly exciting. "If you want to do it, I'm all for it. Go talk to Ally."

On the other side of the room, Jessica was willing herself to go up to the front of the room to join the game. "Come on Jessica, you need a good fuck. Just go do it." Finally, she talked herself into it, walking to the bowl, and drawing a card.


Shane was standing in front of a black sheet being used as a partition curtain to the hall. He was pulled behind the curtain, and a short brunette girl handed him a blindfold. "Hey, Shane is it?" He nodded. "I'm Ally, and Kelly already talked to me about your little 'adventure'. I'm glad she found someone to make her happy, I've been trying to get her to loosen up for a long time. Take off your clothes, put them in this bag, and then put the blindfold on. I'll take you to the room Kelly is in."

Shane nodded, stripping down and tying the blindfold over his eyes. HE felt someone brush past him, definitely a female someone. "Kelly? Nah, Ally already put her in the room." Shane was twitching, shaking, nervous about what was going to happen. It was so exciting, so... dirty almost.


Jessica had brushed against some guy when she was led into the hall, already nude and blindfolded. "Hmmm, maybe I'll get to bunk with him. Something brushed my leg, and I don't think it was his hand." She heard a door open, and was led into a room, and set down on a bed. She sat and waited for her new 'friend' to come inside.


Andrea had slipped behind the curtain, offering to help Ally put people in rooms so the fun could start. She pulled Ally to the side. "What about him, where does he go?"

Ally smiled. "Oh, that's Kelly's new boyfriend. I set them up special, they know they'll be together. He goes to room six, make sure he's put in room six!"

Andrea nodded, and took Shane's hand in hers. She took him down the hall, and passed room six, walking to room nine. She flipped the sheet of paper, making the nine a six, and opened the door. She saw legs and a pussy, and the girl definitely wasn't a redhead. She pushed Shane into the room, walking down the hall, flipping the six into a nine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.