Meant to Be - Cover

Meant to Be

Copyright© 2004 by Dawn

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Neigbors for almost their entire, albeit young lives, Natasha and Shane are just friends. Until a chance encounter brings true feelings to the front.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Several weeks passed, and Shane and Natasha were getting ready to start their senior year. They were both looking forward to it. Shane had already started looking for competition pieces for his drama class. He was on the Drama/Debate team, and he was the only returning male. There were several other girls, and he had talked Natasha into joining the class.

They were walking around the school during open house. Shane walked off to see if he could find the Drama coach, leaving Natasha talking to one of her friends. She was just walking back towards the gym when she felt someone wrap their arms around her. She leaned back, pressing herself to him. "MMM, sweety, let's go. I've seen my teachers, I wanna spend the rest of the night with you."

"I'm glad you finally came around, sweet puss."

The voice was definitely not Shane's.

Natasha jumped out of his grip, turning to look at Josh Hicks. Josh had pestered her all last year to go out with him, and he had been a senior then.

"Josh! Don't sneak up on people like that. And what are you doing here, you graduated."

Josh shrugged. "Nope, I fell three classes short. But, coach pulled some strings, and I'm on the football team again this year, so it's not a total loss. Now, you and me are gonna go somewhere and make all your fantasies come true." Josh moved towards her, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"No Josh! I told you all last year, and I'm telling you now, I'm not going out with you. Just stay away from me!" She turned to walk away, and ran into several large guys wearing sports jackets. "Excuse me, I'm leaving now."

The tallest, and dumbest looking, spoke first. "Well, Josh wasn't done talking to you yet."

"I don't care what Josh wants to say, I'm not sticking around to hear it. Now move." She tried to press past, but the jocks held their ground. When she tried to walk past them, one grabbed her and pushed her back towards Josh.

"Oooh, I like when girls play hard to get!" Josh and his jocks were laughing, when suddenly, Josh's arms let go of Natasha, and she heard yelling.

"Don't ever touch her again!" It was Shane, pinning Josh face first against the wall, locking his arm at an odd angle.

"Oh you're dead, queer boy! You're gonna pay for this shit!"

Shane tightened up on Josh's arm, lifting him higher off the ground, bringing even more shrieks of pain. "You and your buddies are gonna leave Natasha alone this year, you got me?" He pulled his arm up until it touched the back of Josh's neck almost. "GOT ME?"

"Yes! Yes! I got it!" When Shane let go, Josh fell to the ground, holding his arm against him. "What the hell queer boy? This isn't any of your business. This is between me and this bitch."

Shane saw red for a second. It was long enough to plant his boot squarely on the elbow he had almost hyper extended a minute ago. Josh fell oh his face, screaming.

Shane looked at the other two jocks. "Anyone else have anything to say?"

They both shook their heads, moving to either side of the hallway. Shane put his arm around Natasha, and they walked quickly down the hall and out the front door.

"Oh my god, Shane! Where did that come from? How did you do that?" Natasha was almost being dragged down the sidewalk, she kept looking back at the door.

"I don't know. I just saw him put his hands on you. I couldn't take it." Shane opened her door, making sure she got in and shut it quickly. He ran to his door, hopped in and drove off.

They were just turning the corner when Josh and his cronies hit the door. "Ha, that little bitch thinks he can mess with me. But what the hell is she doing with him?"


On Sunday, Shane and Natasha were hanging out, enjoying their last, lazy Sunday before they started school. They had taken Janie to the movies, and gone to the park, and now they were lounging by Natasha's pool.

Janie and her parents were off buying school supplies, and then were grabbing supper at Dairy Queen. Shane was lazily swimming and floating around as Natasha laid out on a deck chair.

"Nat, come on in, the water is awesome." Shane swam up next to the edge of the pool closest to the chairs.

"Shane, I want to work on my tan, there aren't many more days left in the summer, you know."

Shane shook his head. "Natasha, we live in South Georgia. It's tanning weather all year long almost. Now come on in, or I'll have to resort to drastic measures."

Natasha looked over her glasses at him. "Shane, I swear, if you splash me now, I'll make you regret it so bad."

Shane didn't say a word, he just swam away. Nat laid back, closing her eyes and letting the warm sun relax her. Then, she felt water dripping on her face and chest. She opened her eyes and saw Shane standing above her, dripping water on her. "Shane, I warned you about splashing me."

"I'm not splashing, I'm just dripping. Can't I hop out and get a kiss from my gorgeous girlfriend, who is by the way looking oh so good in her bikini?"

Natasha smiled, and gave him a peck on the lips. Suddenly, he scooped her up in his arms, and walked to the edge of the pool. "Shane! I warned you! Shane, don't do this!"

Shane just smirked at her. "Technically, jumping in here with you doesn't count as splashing. It counts as swimming." With that, he jumped into the water, keeping Natasha above him, letting her go as they hit the water.

Natasha came to the top, sputtering, looking around for Shane. She didn't see him, and was about to climb out, when she felt something touching her bikini bottoms. Shane was rubbing her through her suit, and it felt so good. The warm water, his strong fingers, the silky material... all of it was getting her excited.

Shane surfaced behind her, kissing her shoulder. "You're not mad at me, are you?"

Natasha shuddered as he rubbed the cloth over her clit hood. "If you stop doing this, you're a dead man."

Shane lifted Natasha's legs, leaving her floating on the surface. He moved to the side, kissing her deeply, running his hands along her body. He rubbed her breasts through her top, feeling her nipples harden in the warm water. "Darlin', can I try something new?"

Natasha nodded quickly. Her breathing had deepened, and she was trembling slightly. "Damn him, I can never stay mad at him when he does this!" she mused to herself.

Shane slid down her body, moving his head between her legs. He moved her bikini bottom to the side, rubbing her lips softly, letting the water run down her slit. He licked at it slightly, feeling her jump, watching the water ripple around her. He put her suit bottom back in place, and pulled it up into her slit, separating her lips.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god..." Natasha moaned, feeling the material slide inside of her.

Shane licked at her lips, tickling the inside of them with his tongue. He rubbed her clit through the material, causing Nat to buck so hard she almost went under. Shane put her legs on his shoulders and his hands on her back, holding her steady. He untied both sides of her bottoms, letting them float across the water. Then, he dove in.

"Oh god, Shane... shit shit shit... eat me baby, you eat me so good..."

He pressed his tongue deeper into her hole, fucking it in and out. His nose bumped her clit, making her jump. Within seconds, she was a withering mass of fury, splashing and shaking. Shane held her tight, never stopping his duties. He kept licking until he felt her pussy stop spasming.

Natasha looked down at him, amazed at this. "Shane, what made you think of this in the pool?"

Shane shrugged. "It just came to me."

Natasha swam over to her bikini bottoms, pulling them back on and tying them down. She noticed Shane clowning around in the shallow end, doing handstands and flips. She got an idea. "Hey Shane, see how long you can stand on your hands. But... you can't come back up until you're out of air, or else... you'll be punished."

Shane chuckled. "Yeah, like you'd hold out on anything." He swam to her, hugging her and kissing her nose. "You love it as much as I do."

She laughed. "Just do it. I want to see how long you can stay under water."

Shane backed up and flipped up onto his hands. He steadied himself, and stood straight up.

Natasha moved to his front, steadying him at the waist. With her free hand, she undid his shorts, pulling his flaccid cock out into the sunlight.

Shane gasped. He hadn't expected this when she dared him to do a handstand. But, he wasn't complaining either.

Natasha took the head of his penis into her mouth, licking and sucking gently. She wrapped her lips around the head, and pulled back, letting it slide out of her mouth with an audible pop. She blew lightly on the head, causing his cock to jump, and Shane to come up for air.

He was sputtering, coughing and gulping for air. "What... was that... about?"

Nat just laughed. "Oh, it just came to me." She wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist, as Shane started dancing around the pool, waltzing in the water. "Shane, I've been thinking. I want us to... be together."

"We are together, darlin'. Aren't we still going out? If not, I didn't get the memo." Shane smirked, prompting her to hit him in the shoulder.

"No you goof. I mean... 'be together'."

He stopped moving. He looked straight at her, deep in her eyes. "Are you sure about that, Nat?"

She kissed him softly. "Yes, I know I am."

Shane suddenly looked upset.

"Shane? Honey, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

He nodded. "Yes, darlin', I am. But, I have something to say, and I don't want you to be mad at me."

Natasha nodded, worried inside about what this meant.

"Natasha, you know I love you. And you know I love being with you, in every way possible. But... I don't want to be with you right here, right now."

Natasha's heart dropped. She was ready to cry. Did the man she loved really just tell her that he didn't want to be with her? "Shane, I don't understand. I thought I made you happy. I thought we were happy. You don't want to have sex with me?"

He shook his head. "No Natasha, I don't want to have sex with you. But hear me out, ok?"

She nodded, fighting back the tears.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.