Vampire Bliss - Cover

Vampire Bliss

by sam177

Copyright© 2004 by sam177

Erotica Sex Story: It's a romantic vampire story between a shy woman and her vampire mistress. Somethings may not be for everyone though.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Horror   Vampires   FemaleDom   Torture   Snuff   .

Thank you so much Susan for all the help fixing my story.

Samantha couldn't believe how fast she'd been swept off her feet and fallen head over heels in love. She'd dreamed about love at first sight but never actually believed in it, until now. Now, Samantha believed because the first time she had seen Her she'd felt an instant attraction. An attraction so powerful it could not be denied. Now Samantha couldn't bear to be apart from Her and longed for work to end so she could go to her love.

They'd met at a party. Samantha wasn't really into parties but her friends dragged her to it saying she needed to get out more. It was an OK party, she supposed. Except that the music was too loud and her friends all disappeared looking for men. She spent most of the night sitting alone in a corner near the bar, sipping her ginger ale.

She kept glancing at the door wondering if she'd spent enough time there and could get away with a quick "I had a great time but it's late and I've got to get up in the morning".

In reality she had a headache and just wanted to go home, but she didn't want to disappoint her friends by leaving too soon. As if anyone would really ask her, she'd thought somewhat bitterly at the time.

Then at midnight She had walked in. The woman was dressed elegantly, all in black. She was beautiful, sensual, and erotic. Samantha was instantly drawn to Her. She forgot the noise and the crowd. She even forgot her headache and her friends. Everything was forgotten as the breathtaking beauty glided toward her.

Samantha never could remember actually leaving her seat but somehow she met the woman halfway across the floor. The woman embraced her, then brushed some stray hairs back before cupping her face.

She said, "Hello, my little one," and kissed her.

Now, Samantha had been kissed by women before -- occasionally even with tongue -- but she'd never been kissed like that. She gave a moan of pleasure and her knees sagged. The woman easily held her up and they began a slow sensual dance.

Samantha's body moved with a grace and sensuality that she'd never known, but she didn't worry. All that mattered was Her. Samantha could feel a wet heat building within her. It was a desire, a lust, a hunger like she'd never known. A part of her knew that others were watching them, that they desired them. She knew she should have felt scared being the center of attention but nothing mattered at that moment except Her. If this woman had removed her clothes and made love to her right there in front of others Samantha would have gladly welcomed it. In fact part of her wanted it.

When the dance was over Samantha was panting and dripping with sweat and need.

"Would you like to take me home?" The woman asked.

"Yes! Please!" Samantha's answer was filled with joy and longing. The woman took her hand and led her off the floor and outside as others watched. When they were outside the music started up again and people who'd stopped to watch them went back to their own dancing.

Samantha didn't remember the drive home but what they did together that night was burned in her memory forever. She was nervous but the woman gently reassured her and they made love for hours. It was incredible. It was the best night of her life. She was made to feel so wanted, so desirable. And she wanted and desired the mysterious woman even more. Samantha knew that she'd carry the memory of that night forever.

When she woke the next morning Samantha luxuriated in the warm, erotic aftermath created by her lover. She was saddened when she realized she was alone, but her sadness vanished when she read the note She had left on the pillow.

Thank you for the night, my little one. I am sorry I could not be there to watch you wake but we will see each other again soon. I promise. Wait for me and let no one touch you. You are mine forever more.

Your loving Mistress

Samantha had another orgasm as she reread that letter. She treasured it and kept it with her always. "Until we meet again my Mistress" she thought as she reluctantly got out of bed to shower. She wore a turtleneck to work. For the first time it wasn't because she was cold but to hide evidence of the night's passion, the twin marks on her neck. Nothing could hide her glow, however, and her coworkers commented on it; they all assumed she had found a man. She tried to deny it, but much to her embarrassment her denials only confirmed his existence to them. Little do they know, she thought, with a secret smile.

She spent the next week agonizing over her Mistress's return. Part of her worried Mistress wouldn't come back, but Samantha's hopes were strong: after all, Mistress had promised. Everyday her desire to be with her Mistress rose and rose. Samantha wanted desperately to relieve the sexual tension that filled her belly, but her Mistress had said, "Let no one touch you," and she took that to include herself as well.

Finally, when her need was almost unbearable, Samantha received a package from her Mistress. She quickly opened the attached note and read.

Hello My Little One,

I am proud of you. Continue to be brave one night more. Your waiting will soon be rewarded. I will be arriving tomorrow at eight. Be kneeling wearing only this when I come to you

Your Loving Mistress

Inside the package were a small leather collar and a lock. There was no key for the lock, and there was no key hole. Nor was there a combination to open it. Once locked it would remain that way forever, unless forcibly cut away. Samantha shuddered as her desire doubled. She reverently placed the collar back in the package and went to soak in cold water.

Samantha was very distracted the next day. Her boss, who was much like a mother to her, sent her home early rather than see her hurt herself or damage any more merchandise. Samantha spent the rest of the day cleaning and double checking every last thing to be sure that everything would be just right for her Mistress's arrival. Then she placed the collar around her throat and pressed the lock closed. The solid click gave her a chill of excitement.

When the door bell at last rang Samantha almost fainted with joy. She quickly ran and knelt before the door. Giving one last caress to the collar now permanently encircling her throat she lowered her head and placed her arms behind her back. As she knelt there nude except for the collar she felt a wave of fear over come her. What if Mistress doesn't like how I look? Samantha thought anxiously.

When the door finally opened, Samantha couldn't breathe. She was too nervous to breathe. Did she have everything right? Was her Mistress pleased? She prayed the answers were yes. She trembled in fear until a cool touch from her Mistress's finger lifted her chin so that their eyes met.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.