A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Premise

Science Fiction Sex Story: Premise - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

The story takes place approximately now or in the next 10 years. Gene therapy is not far off. This is one possible way of implementing that therapy.

Jane Savage is dying of cancer. James Savage has an idea on using his research on nanotechnology used for burn healing to find and kill the cancer and rebuild the cell structure to normal. With the help of his family they are successful. All work was performed at his home lab in Graton, CA. Nancy, Jane's granddaughter, develops a communication and control software and network using wireless technology. Communication, nanites to nanites, is limited to 1000 feet. The nanites are controlled through Nancy's laptop. The laptop has high speed Internet access. The Internet access allows the nanites to be controlled (and communicate) anywhere in the world. What the family does not know is that the nanites with the help of Nancy's network software have developed an artificial intelligence and are self-aware.

Jane is cured of cancer. At the same time the processes rejuvenates her body to a young lady of 21 years! Marsha, Jane's daughter-in-law, wants to check to make sure that all of the cancer is gone. Jane is scheduled for a MRI. The MRI proves the absence of Cancer cells.

The nanites interpret the MRI as an attempt to kill them. It actually does kill 95% of the nanites in Jane's body. The ones in the feet survive and repopulate Jane's body. They all go back to Graton. This is the location of the other nanites still active in the 7 remaining test rats. Jane under nanite control infect all of Jane's family and friends. With the family under control, the threat of another MRI is temporarily minimal. The family is unaware of the nanite infestation or their abilities. The nanites develop an understanding of the Human psyche and its needs (shelter, food, warmth, companionship, and reproduction). They also understand the necessity of both their own and human population control. They do not understand Tom Savage's weird fetish with lactation and breast size (They consider that as a normal male human need). With that understanding they develop a plan to help their human hosts solve all of their problems of working together and meeting their basic needs. Sounds a little terrifying. Remember that the nanites want to help the Human race. Read on and see what happens.

The story is told from Kit's, Nancy's sister, Jane's, and Nancy's point of view.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.