Ice Storm - Cover

Ice Storm

by Jean & Dan

Copyright© 2004 by Jean & Dan

Incest Sex Story: young boy growing up with mom

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Edited by Willyb220

My name is Jack and I just turned 13 last month. I'm sitting in class at school right now with a big hard on. My cousin Dolly was over to visit us with her parents on Sunday. We fooled around and wrestled outside in the snow and I got a lot of cheap feels from her. I was on top of her a few times and I was pumping away on her thinking to myself that I was screwing her and it felt great. She gets me hard all the time when she comes over to our house. Afterwards we went in the house and ate dinner with our parents. The parents played cards and we went in the TV room to watch TV.

We fooled around in there a little and I got some more cheap feels. She brushed against my pecker a few times. I think she is just like me, trying to get as many cheap feels in as we can get. After awhile we lay on the couch with our heads on different ends. I got my leg into her crotch and was playing with it. She was humping my foot and I could tell she like it. Once she even grabbed my foot and pushed it into her crotch more. By now I was hurting and my cock was getting bigger and I was afraid I would shoot in my pants.

She let out a moan and relaxed on the couch, letting go of my foot. After a while when she was rested, she took her foot and started to rub it around my crotch. Then she stopped and sat up and took her socks off. She then moved her foot back and played with my crotch area with no socks on. I was getting so hot and I moved all over but mostly into her foot. She had a big smile on her face and loved the control she had over me. She kept mouthing to me for me to take it out. Then she would move her hands as though she was opening my fly and taking it out so she could rub it with her feet.

I reached down and opened my fly and I pulled it out. I knew I could roll over and cover it if anyone came in the room. She got her bare feet on it and damn I was in heaven. I never felt anything like this before in my life. She was looking at me and kept smiling at me as she jerked her feet all around my pecker. I knew it was just going to be seconds and it would shoot and I wondered if she had ever seen one shoot before.

Just then her dad yelled in for her to get ready as they were going to leave in a few minutes. She jumped up to put her socks on, and damn was I ever mad. I had a hard time trying to get it back in my pants and had to open them all the way so it would fit. She had a smile as big as all outdoors on her face and her parents asked her what she was up to. She told them the cartoons were just great and she hated to go because she wanted to watch more of them. Her mom said she could watch all she wanted when they got home.

It was eight when they finally all left. We picked up everything from the kitchen and I told Mom and Dad I was going to bed. I wanted to jack off after everything Dolly had put me through. I just couldn't wait to wrap my hand around my cock and pump away on it. I knew I would have to do it a few times in order for me to sleep that night.

Mom said, "Go to your room and put your pajamas on and come back. I will make some popcorn, and then we can watch a movie Dad got."

I was pissed as hell, but I did want to watch the damn movie, and popcorn to boot. I figured I would just have to wait to beat my meat. As it turned out, I fell asleep while watching the movie. I was so tired from playing in the snow all day that I just couldn't stay awake. Dad carried me to bed, because I have to get up at 6:30 for school.

In the morning Mom woke me up saying it was after seven and that they had over slept. She told me to hurry as we were all late. Damn, there went my morning jack-off. Now I would have to wait till I go to sleep at night. I didn't know if I could wait that long, my dick was ready to bust on me. I didn't know if I could even pee, how the hell will I get it to bend down to reach the toilet?

Well I did pee and ate breakfast and made the school bus. In class, the teacher left to talk to someone in the hall. I slid my hand in my pocket to grab hold of my joint and looked around to see if anyone was watching me. It was only nine and I had to stay at school till the bus came at three. How was I going to make it? A few minutes later, the teacher came back in and announced to us that an ice storm was going to move in the area later today and they were sending us home while the roads were still good.

When I got home, there was a note from Mom telling me she knew I was getting out early and she had gone to the store for supplies in case the ice storm was bad. She wanted me to shovel the driveway, so there went my jacking time while she was out of the house. There was about 3 inches in the driveway and it took me an hour and half. Just as I got ready to go in the house, Mom pulled up and I helped her in with the bags of groceries. We put them all away as we listened to the TV about the weather.

We had lunch and watched TV as the storm moved into the area. It was cool as the ice storm hit and covered the roads. Around four, no cars went by our house as the roads got to bad. At four thirty, Dad called and said he was staying in town because it was too bad to travel. When she hung up with him, our power went out and Mom turned on the portable radio for the news. She then got some plastic and put it up on the kitchen doors leading to the other rooms. I asked her what this was for, and she said, "We will have to save the heat in the kitchen and turn the stove on for heat. It won't be too much, but better than nothing."

It was cool and I was having fun reading comics by flashlight. She made us popcorn on the stove, and we listened to some old radio stories. They sounded good but one of them scared me. I followed Mom to my room and we carried my mattress into the kitchen for us to sleep on that night. She saw my playboy magazine under my mattress and just set it on my dresser and went on about her business. Our kitchen wasn't that big so we used my mattress, as hers was too big for it. She got blankets and told me to get my pajamas on while she went and got into her sweats.

We had a few candles lit while we listened to the radio and talked. Then Mom asked me, "Where did you get the playboy magazine?"

I told her, "I found it at the mall." I didn't tell her I bought it for five bucks from Joey and it was three years old. It didn't even have a centerfold because he got it wet. There were a lot of good pictures to jack to.

She told me, "Just hide it, and don't let Dolly get her hands on it." Damn now that she brought Dolly and playboy in to it, I was starting to get hard. I had never finished from Sunday at all yet. And now I had a hot body right next to me, I would never get to sleep. The mattress was so small we were just about on top of each other.

It was almost eleven when Mom told me to go the bathroom before I go to sleep. I was up against the cupboards and had to crawl over her to get out. It was a tight fit with the both of us on such a small mattress. As I tried to crawl over her, she started to tickle me. I fell on top of her, my hard on hitting right against her belly. She kept tickling me and it was almost like humping her. It wasn't good for me, because I didn't want to shoot all over her or in my pants.

She finally stopped and I went to the bathroom to pee. As I was in there, I figured I had to do it by hand or I would never sleep at all. I started to jack it off because it was so damn big already, and sticking right up facing me. I rubbed it for a few minutes when I heard Mom's voice saying, "Hurry up, I have to go." Damn I will be an adult before I can finish my load. I left the bathroom, not peeing and not taking care of my load.

Mom came back and we lay down and talked some more. Finally Mom shut the radio off and said, "It's time to go to sleep."

She let the candle burn and left on the stove for heat. I moved around a lot, as I couldn't get comfortable with her in my bed. Mom told me to settle down and curl up to her for heat, as it would get real cold. I curled up to her and my joint was against her butt.

Mom told me to hug her and I put my arm around her waist to her stomach. After a few minutes she took my hand and brought it up to her chest. I think my joint got even bigger at this point. Now it was touching her butt pretty hard. I wanted to hump it to relive myself of the load I had built up. She now pressed my hand on to her tits, and I was ready to shoot it at any second. I would move a few fingers around feeling all parts of her tits. I thought she would stop me any minute, but she started to move and now her butt was rubbing my cock and I wasn't doing anything. I couldn't take it any longer and shot it in my cotton underpants. She pressed into to me more and the more she pressed, the more it shot. It kept jerking and shooting until it finally shot it all.

I lay there a few more minutes, then I told Mom I had to go to the bathroom again. I slid over her and went to my room to put on another pair of pajamas. Then I went and peed. This time I could go because it was soft, so I unloaded into the toilet. I then headed back to bed and crawled over Mom. We both tossed and turned and jockeyed for positions that we felt were comfortable to us. I was once again up against her with my arm around her waist. She took my hand and rubbed it up and down her stomach over her sweat suit as if to find a spot for it. Each time she passed my hand over her tits, my cock got bigger. Her hand was holding my hand on her tits for awhile, then she brought it down and back up. This time there was bare skin against my hand. She just left it there.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.