Daddy Does the School Dance - Cover

Daddy Does the School Dance

Copyright© 2004 by Heatheranne

Part 1

Incest Sex Story: Part 1 - Stories of the students, teachers and parents who attend a school dance.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Masturbation  

Mike smiled at the girl on the couch. She returned an inviting smile and he took a seat at her side, touching her from shoulder to thigh. He had always thought that Susan was the prettiest girl in his class, but he had never worked up the courage to tell her. He turned his face sideways and her face was right there, waiting to be kissed. So he did. He kissed her softly at first and then he moved his lips on hers and then he slipped his tongue in her mouth. He slid his hand across her flat tummy and cupped her full, soft breast. Her leg crossed his and nestled in his crotch against his erection. He began to hunch his cock against the hard muscles of her thigh. He didn't know what to concentrate on most, her mouth, her breast or the feel of his dick as it slid along her leg.

Mike awoke with a gasp. He rolled away from the pillow that he had been groping and probing with his aching cock. When he caught his breath, he smiled in the dark of his bedroom. That had been a pleasantly erotic dream. He hadn't thought of Susan in forever. He hadn't seen her since high school and that had been almost twenty years ago.

But the ache in his cock was more than sexual. He had to use the bathroom. He threw back the blankets and sat on the side of his bed. The only light in the room came from the glowing green numbers from a clock-radio. It told him that it was two in the morning. He groped his way to the bedroom door and opened it. The bathroom was just past his daughter's room and he was almost there when the bathroom door swung open and the hallway was bathed in blinding light.

"Uh," said Mike squinting his eyes shut against the light.

"Sorry Dad," said his daughter, Michelle. She slowly slid past him and then popped into her room.

Mike got over the toilet and reached down the front of his pajamas to pull out his cock. It was then that he realized that his fully erect member was already jutting from the opening. He snorted. Michelle had certainly gotten an eyeful. He was blessed in the penis department. By the time he had become her present age of sixteen, he had taken to laying a ruler along the top of his erection. Without any strain at all the tip of his cock would lay past the nine inch mark. The guys at school, who had seen him in the shower, had taken to calling him B.M. which stood for Big-Meat, a nickname that was the source of much pride and embarrassment.

Mike finished urinating and returned to bed. Should he tell his daughter that most guys weren't as well endowed as he was? Boy, he could just imagine that conversation. Or worse, did she already know from experience how big a normal penis was? She went out on dates. She was cute. Hell, she was beautiful when she bothered to dress up. He knew from his own horny teenage years that her dates would have constant erections. He could just see his little girl wrapping her fingers around a bulging cock and milking the cum out of it, or worse, stuffing it into her eager pussy. Mike rolled over and moaned into his pillow. He longed for the days when the biggest worry he had about his daughter was whether or not she was wearing her bike helmet.

Michelle settled into her bed. She had always known that her father was a good looking man. He stayed fit and trim, and her girlfriends were always telling her how sexy they thought he was. She could just imagine what they'd say if they knew that he was hung like a horse. She had seen only one other cock in the flesh and it had belonged to a past boyfriend named Johnny. Johnny and she had progressed quickly from a heavy make-out session on their first date to mutual masturbation on their second. After a few weeks they had moved on to steady sex. Given a generous measurement, Johnny's cock may have been six inches long. Michelle had taken to teasing him by asking, "Is it in yet?" Johnny would just growl and bang her pussy faster and harder. Their sex lives had ended when Johnny's father had taken a job a thousand miles away.

Michelle rolled over and fluffed her pillow into shape. She imagined her father's big cock belonging to Johnny. It would have looked like a third leg hanging from his thin frame. She began to feel a warm heaviness settle into her pussy. It would be nice to feel a cock like that filling and stretching her pussy lips wide and then sliding in, and in, and in even further. She began to dream with a smile on her face. In her dream, she was completely naked as she walked from her bedroom in the city house into the living room of their lakeside cabin. Johnny was there, sitting on the old couch, he was equally naked. A penis a big as his forearm jutted from his crotch.

"Where did you get that?" Michelle asked, nodding at his throbbing erection.

Johnny shrugged. "I'm taking those hormone pills you see on the Internet." He gave her one of his slow, sexy smiles that had won his way into her pants after only a few dates. "Would you like to try it out?"

Michelle couldn't deny the tingle in her pussy. "Yeah," she answered. She straddled his hips and tried to stuff the huge cock into her pussy. She swayed her hips and twisted and turned and tried to every way to get the thing between her wet lips, but nothing worked. "It's too big," she whined. "And the head's too soft."

"You're just not big enough yet, honey," said a voice much deeper than Johnny's.

Michelle looked up into her father's face. It didn't bother her in the least that he had taken Johnny's place. "Oh daddy," she said. "I was fully grown three years ago." She renewed her attack on the huge cock, but she finally had to settle for hunching her clit against its soft skin.

Michelle's eyes popped open. Her hips continued to sway back and forth, but there was no giant cock there. She had managed to gather the overstuffed comforter of her bed covers between her legs. She stopped moving when she realized that an orgasm wasn't going to show up any time soon.

The next morning Mike's mind was more at ease. He was driving Michelle to her private school before he went to work. The twenty minute drive gave them time to discuss their plans for the day. "I got a call from John Hardwick yesterday," he said. Hardwick was the principal at Michelle's school.

"What did he want?" asked Michelle, suddenly leery about what a principal might tell a parent. She was no angel, but she couldn't remember any deeds that would warrant a call from her principal to her father.

"He asked if I could help chaperone the dance tonight." The school was hosting a fall social event that night.

"Oh, that's cool," she said, relieved.

"You don't mind?"

"No," she said. "We can ride together."

"Don't tell me that you don't have a date?"

Michelle gave him a sly smile. "Well, I kind of told four or five guys that I would meet them there. I hope they don't complain when I just happen to walk in with the best-looking guy there."

"Hey, nice suck-up to the old man there, kid," laughed Mike as he pulled to a stop in front of the school.

"It's the truth," said Michelle. She reached over and squeezed the top of his thigh. "You are a very sexy guy." Before Mike could say anything she was out the door and on her way. Mike could still feel the heat of her hand on his leg. A little sexual tremor ran the length of his cock. Now what the hell was that all about?

Late that same afternoon, Mike was pacing the floor at home. He checked his watch for the tenth time in the last five minutes. He was ready to leave for the dance but his daughter was still dressing. "Come on honey," he called. "I know it's a social faux pas, but we have to be there early."

"If you're waiting on me, you're backing up," said Michelle as she swept into the room.

Mike gave his daughter an appreciative look. Like her mother, she was almost six feet tall in her heels. But unlike her mother, who strove to stay stick-thin, Michelle had a much healthier look. Her sleeveless dress of smoky silver silk had thin straps above lacy trim that accented a large amount of cleavage. After hinting at a waist, the dress fell to half way down her thighs where the hem was trimmed in more lace. "That's a pretty slip, Michelle," said Mike. "Now why don't you hurry and put on a dress."

"Oh Daddy," said Michelle. "That's why they call it a slip dress." She took his arm and tucked it hard against her breast as she led him to their car.

Even through the combined layers of the fabric of his blazer, her dress and her bra, Mike could feel the mass of Michelle's breast move against his arm as they walked. I really need a date, he thought. I'm fixated on the feel of my daughter's breast, and I think my dick's half hard. His wife had walked out of his life three years ago and he hadn't had a woman since.

When they arrived at the school, Michelle and Mike were met at the door by Principal Hardwick. "Thanks for coming, Mike," said Hardwick. "And Michelle, you look very pretty in that dress."

"Thank you," she said to the principal, and then her eye was caught by someone's waving arm. "Dad, I see some friends. I'll talk to you later."

"OK, honey," said her father. The two men watched her walk away for a second and then turned to each other.

"They sure grow up fast," said Mike.

Hardwick laughed. "For me, they stay the same age; it's the faces that change." The two men chatted for a few minutes, and then they noticed a pretty, young lady as she approached. Hardwick greeted the woman and introduced her. "Mike, this is Joan Preston. She's been on our faculty since the summer session. I'm going to let her train you in the art and science of being a chaperone at our school."

"Hi," said Joan, giving Mike a friendly smile. She had brilliant, white teeth and short-cut straight blonde hair. She was wearing a narrow skirt cut a couple of inches above the knee and a form fitting red blouse that had a ruffle down the front. "Let me give you a tour," she said as she steered Mike into a room large enough to hold a couple of basketball courts.

"The dance is going to be in here," said Joan. "It's a multi-purpose room that's usually divided up into classrooms and activity areas. You can see that most of the curtains and room-dividers have been pushed to the walls to make way for the dance floor. They make for lots of nooks and crannies that the kids can hide in."

"Now why on earth would they want to hide?" asked Mike in a mock serious voice.

Joan laughed. "About what you'd expect. Some of them want to smoke. Although why they think they won't be noticed is beyond me. And some want to drink - they're pretty hard to catch. But most are couples who want to make out, or worse."

"Or worse?" said Mike.

Joan laughed again, tossing her hair off her pretty face. "Yeah, after several slow dances a lot of the guys and some of the girls are little sexual bombs eager to explode."

"In the old days we never did that sort of thing at school," said Mike.

"No? You were all good little boys and girls?"

Mike laughed. "Not really, we just waited until we were in our cars."

Joan gave him a sexy smile. "I bet you messed up a seat cover or two in your time."

Across the room, Michelle watched as her father and Ms. Preston walked and talked and laughed with one another. Michelle heard a voice from behind say, "Isn't that your father with Ms. Preston?"

She turned and saw that a friend of hers, Tommy Rice, was also looking at the couple. "Yeah, that's him. It looks like they're having fun." She and Tommy had known each other for years. She knew that Tommy had a crush on her that flared up from time to time. Michelle thought he was cute but he had a reputation as a geek, and she was at an age where coolness outweighed friendship by a wide margin.

Tommy turned to her and said, "You know, I've got something you might want to see."

"What?"

"Come on," said Tommy. "The dance won't really get going for a while." They left the room and went down a hallway as if they were going to the bathrooms, but they went past that point, rounded a corner and entered the school's library. Tommy went to one of the library's computers and switched it on.

"You're not going to show me some porn site, are you?" asked Michelle. "I've seen all I want of women screwing animals, and everything but the kitchen sink stuck in a vagina."

Tommy chuckled as he typed and clicked. "No, it's more interesting than that."

She looked over Tommy's shoulder and saw a list of e-mails scrolling down the screen. "You're hacking somebody's e-mail?"

"Yeah, it's Hardwick's. He had me set up his account to filter out spam, and I left a backdoor so I could take a look."

She slapped him on the shoulder. "You'll get caught and expelled, or jailed."

"You mean old lady Smith will get arrested. That's who I'm signed on as."

Michelle had a mental picture of the obese and very snobby English teacher being led away in handcuffs. She giggled and said, "Can you make sure she gets caught?"

"Here it is," said Tommy. He clicked on one of the e-mails. "Read this."

Michelle peered over his shoulder at the screen. It read:

John,

I was looking through a trade magazine this morning and saw that Joan Preston had joined your faculty. No doubt you saw that her last position was as an instructor over here at Harmon Junior College. I don't know what reason she gave you for leaving there, but it was a real scandal. This isn't a rumor; I got the story first hand from some of the people involved. It seems that cute little thing is a real sexual tiger. She was stringing along several of the richer male students. She collected more jewelry than the Queen of England, and there were very few weekends or holidays that she didn't spend in the arms of one stud or another somewhere very expensive. She got away with it until she dropped one of the students who just happened to have an uncle on the board of directors. The young man ran to his uncle and an investigation ensued. The board fired her and threatened to invalidate her teaching credentials if she made a fuss. Well, Ms Preston knew exactly what she was doing. All the young men that she had 'dated' were adults, and what they had received for their presents and attention certainly didn't have anything to do with school work. She threatened to take the board to court where she promised to testify in excruciating detail about what she had done with those students. By the time she was through with the board, she had received a year's severance pay and a glowing reference in return for her resignation. I doubt that she would try anything with the boys at your school, but I know there are a lot of wealthy fathers of those students who might think that she would be a pretty little thing to play with. I just wanted to give you a heads-up on Ms Preston. Now about our ongoing golf bet...

* To read more about Joan Preston, page down to 'Joan's Story.'

Michelle skipped the rest of the e-mail. "How about that? Ms. Preston is a real gold-digger."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.