Alan & Elena: Easy Bake

by Bossbeat

Copyright© 2004 by Bossbeat

Erotica Sex Story: A moment with Alan, and Elena, from "In Love with you" bakes a cake, and makes a mess!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Food   .

A Moment with Alan and Elena, from "In Love with You"

"you Take the cake, and you slide it in the oven" any cooking show.

"Let's see, flour, eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, bowl mixer, spoon, cake pan, and frosting, I think that's it. "thinks Elena as she inspects the ingredients to make an anniversary cake for her parents, when they come home this evening, soon she has the dry ingredients mixed together as she is about to add the wet ingedients, she hears a knock on the back door, almost scaring her "Oh, it's you! "as she sees the familiar face of her black 18 year old boyfriend Alan, laughing at her expense, I'm glad to see you in a good mood" says the sarcastic 15 year old white girl.

"I'm sorry gorgeous, I couldn't help it, you looked liked one of those chicks in those horror movies. It was soo funny!" then noticing the flour on her forehead. "Hey a little heavy on the make up, eh?"

"Oh, you're so full of it today, I'm baking a cake, for my folks anniversary tonight, it's been twenty years for them! "bouncing in happiness, and Alan liking the view of everything on her bouncing as well.

He looks at the bowl, "Well, it looks sort of dry to me."

"Are you high? I haven't added the milk, eggs, or vanilla, silly!"

"If I was high, I'd eat it right now as it is, besides you know I don't do that, I get high on you. "looking at her face to face.

"You're sweet"she gives him a little peck, "But I have to get back to work."

"Need help? "he asks.

"Yeah, for you to stay out of my way, go in the den and watch, some t. v., and I'll be in there in a few minutes, after I put the cake in the oven, and I'll give you the attention you crave."

"Hmp! we're not even married, and you're a nag, nag, nag!!! "he jokes on his way out, but decides to go to the bathroom first, on his way back, Alan looks in on her for a second, and Elena is stirring the batter, she is wearing a very short pair of cut offs, and a small top tied in the back, as she is stirring the batter, her form is shaking in the sirring motion, then Alan quietly walks up to her, and kisses her on her neck, and behind the ear, she smiles as he continues to kiss her in various places, she then takes her finger, and dips it into the bowl, and places some in her mouth, and turns around, and kisses Alan, her mouth opens, and slips the sweet batter into his, as they continue the kiss, "Hmm, sweet! "then he gets an idea, he picks her up, and places her on the counter, and begin to take of her pants, and notices"Hey, black panties! I like 'em! "and continue to strip them off.

"What are you doing?" she asks giggling, as he open her legs to reveal her hidden treasure.

"This!!! "he dips his hand in the cake batter, and slathers it on Elenas lovely wet pink pussy.

"Whoaaaaa, thats coold! "she shivers,

"Don't worry, it's gonna bake in a moment, "Alan says as he begins to lick the batter around her luscious mound, catching the dripping batter not wanting to waste a single drop, Elena moans in pleasure as he takes one outer labia, and slides his tongue in the fold betwen it, and the inner labia, and does the same on the other side, she shudders as a mini orgasm happen, but he is not finished, opening the sheath his tongue slides in and licks upward to the roof, then out to her throbbing hard clitoris, then sucks on it applying pressure, while taking his middle finger, and slides it into her hot wet tunnel, going back, and forth in, and out, and then slowly tracing the rim of the bottom near her little brown asterisk, then shoves it back into the tunnel, up towards the pubic bone(This Boy Has Been Reading!!!)to the soft tissue of the G-spot, then massage it until...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.