In Love with You - Cover

In Love with You

by Bossbeat

Copyright© 2004 by Bossbeat

Erotica Sex Story: Love story of two young teens, the young man black, 16, the young lady white, 13, set in the early 1980, in thier Junior High School, who fall in love with each other, she wants to but he is reluctant, but she is tenacious

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Safe Sex   .

To whom it may concern, this is a story of what happens when two people who have gotten together in thier early days, as teen agers, also I'm tired of all the interracial stories, that depict, violence, and rape, we all do not think like that, this is s story of two very young people who actually like each other, and gave to each other of themselves, despite some of the odds, and that she is the one who initiates the relationship, and he is reluctant because of her age, although both at the time are minors, under the law, but young people will do what they do despite what anyone says, and I stress the point to young people, if you are reading this, and you should not be, but you probably will anyway. To use protection, that's condoms, to prevent pregnancies, and other nasty diseases, that can harm you and your partner, that you say you care for, and that you, and them can have a long, and prosperous life without those difficulties, and besides they don't cost as much as a lifetime of paternety payments. or a shotgun wedding, hope you all enjoy my presentation.


"Never been warned, never felt glad like this before!" Rankin' Roger 1985

January 1980, a young man of 16 years of age is stuck at his Junior high school because of his bad grades of the prior semester, all his friends has gone on to the high school, once in a while he sees them, but feels inadequate, around them, and he finds new friends in the the younger classes, but he doesen't know them like his own that he's growing up with, so he goes on, counting the days for he's trying to catch up with his class, and intends on graduating with them. In the late afternoons, he helps out at the Art class, being in mid-year the new class comes in for the second semester, he thinks to himself (Not another group of 7th graders, help me!!!), and so it goes for the next several days everything goes on as usual. He notices a drawing one girl is doing, she's talking a mile a minute, she has big brown eyes, and brown hair, in a pony tail, whipping back, and forth as she babbles on about something, or the other, and then he finally speaks"Elena?" she stops, and looks back at him with a smile, and a hand on her hip, and answers with a deep mocking...

"Ye-es?"

He almost laughs"What is that?" looking at her paper.

"A banana?" she says looking up at him, somewhat under eyed. and with a mischeivious grin,

Arching his eye brow he looks at it again," Nope, that is not a banana, Bob Hope maybe, definetly not a banana." he then grabs chair, and sits next to her," Here, let me see that." then takes an extra pencil she has on the table.

Staring at him with her own arched brow, asks"What are you doing?" as he takes the illustration, and drawing board, and moves behind her, to see from her vantage point.

"Mrs. Dooley's busy kiddo, lemme show you what shes gonna want to see. You see you have the basic shape of the thing, but you have to smooth it out and give the curve in the right place and lengthen it, aaaand~oops!~"suddenly embarassed, looking at the paper, and her, then back to the fruit.

Curiously she says," Let me see it!... oh!" Then giggles with a red face "I... I think you should fix this!" she giggles again handing it back to him.

"Yeah!" after a few minutes," Now here you go! A banana that looks like a banana, and nothing else." then at that moment Mrs. Dooley tells the class to clean-up and dismisses the class for the day, on the way out grabbing his books, Elena taps Alan on his shoulder," Oh, Elena, yes?" he says with a grin.

"Thank you, for helping me!" she says while holding her books in front of her.

"That's what I'm here for, don't get me wrong I don't want to be a teacher, I'm just stuck here!"

Elena laughs again," Then I'll keep your secret, uuh"trying to remember his name from the first day of class,

"What's your name?"

"Alan."

"Hello Alan, I'm Elena!" taking his hand and shaking it, in the usual exaggerated teen-aged way.

"Yes I've heard Mrs. Dooley tell you to shut-up during attendance"

"Yep that's me, see you tomorrow?"

"Well, they ain't gonna let me get away with it, so I guess I'll have to be here"he says with a wry smile, matching her own mischievious grin. a few minutes later, his bus is leaving he see a coltish figure making its way across the street, and he recognizes her, and "Hey, that's Elena, she lives over there, you know she's kinda cute for a skinny kid, not much for tits, hmmm, they'll grow." he thinks to himself not realising the bug of attraction is growing.

Over the next several months they get to know each other, and work ever so closely, and the attraction so thick a knife could cut it, then one day in an empty stairwell, they see each other she smiles, and she motions him over"What's up Elena?" Alan asks smiling seeing his friend.

"There's something on your nose.", he rubs his hand across it," No, you didn't get it! Here let me try." She steps closer to him, and then surruptitiously she kisses him on the lips, suprised they almost fall, but the wall catches them, then he pulls her away from him.

"Whoa!" he says shaking his head shocked," What was that for?" Elena still in his hands, and his head swimming, he looks at her sternly," Don' tell me... you lost a bet!"

"Noooo, didn't you like it?" she giggles at the look on his face.

"Well, I liked it, but arent you kinda young for that?"

"Oh like you're the ripe old age of what... six-teen!?", and if I'm too young why are your hands on my breasts?"

He looks down, and sees that his left thumb is resting there on her right nipple"Oops, sorry! I didn't know it was there!" Moving it.

Knowing he's embarassed," I don't mind, you can touch me there anytime, among other places." as she smiles, at that moment a teacher appears.

"Don't you two have someplace to be?" He says sternly.

"I was just telling her that. Sir."

"Excuse me, son, how old are you?" noticing his peachfuzz moustache, and beginnings of a beard,

"Six-teen, Why?"

"Aren't you supposed to be at the High School?"

"HEY!" they both look"Why aren't you yelling at me? I'm the one that made us both late for our classes, and as for him, from what I'm told, he did what he was supposed to do and your stupid files got screwed up! Now he's fighting his way back! So there! "she exclaims as she stands feet apart, and hands on her hips, shaking her head as she defends her friend.

The teacher realises something, and a slight smiles forms "O. K. Both of you get to class, this is just a warning, young man, before you go, you seem to have found yourself a winner, she willing to fight for you." He grins," I have seen you around for the last several years, and you seem to be a nice kid, and she seems to actually like you, I'm not supposed to do this, but I have seen young people like you, and her make mistakes, that grow, If you know what I mean? I know you are different races, but you kids seem to not mind that, this may be the wave of the future, Open your jacket, don't look in there until you get home, and in your room, and read the package carefully, and don't let it be said I don't recognize young love, capice?"

They both say"Yessir!" Alan looks at Elena as she blushes at what the teacher told them, Alan also feels his face get warm as well.

"Now off to class, tell your teachers I was talking to you."

With that they both walk off down the hall.

"Well?" Elena inquires.

"Well what?"

"What did he put in your jacket?"

"Gimme a sec." They huddle by a locker, as he unfolds the contents of his jacket pocket," Oh shit!" he exclaims, eyes wide.

Elena the same, as she giggles, as they see 12 packs of condoms unfold from a roll, then they look at each other.

Several days later in class Alan is doing his duties as an assisstant, as the teacher has everyone paying attention to her, Elena sneaks up

behind him, and taps him on his shoulder, and he turns and is surprised when he sees that she has lifted her shirt ahowing him her little a cup breasts, almost bugging his eyes out to fall on the floor, then she puts it back down, and joins the rest of the class in the lesson, with a silent giggle to herself.

Later after class.

"Elena, what was that about?"

"I was just having fun, have you thought what that teacher gave you?" looping her arm with his, as they walk down the crowded hall way.

"No, you're too young, we're friends, maybe if you were closer to my age..."

"Are you sure this isn't a white thing?"

"Do you actually eat with that mouth? OR do you have one under it for just eating, while you talk? And don't do that, someone'll think we're going together."

"You are ashamed to be seen with me, you think I'm ugly!" she pouts stopping on the spot with her arms folded.

"Now what make you say that?" Then Alan takes her by the hand, and brings her to the open area of the girls bathroom, and stands her in front of the mirror"See that image in the mirror? That is you, a very pretty girl"then as if he's finally seeing for the first time"No, a... pretty young woman, who is coming into her own." Then they look into each others eyes, thier breaths are heavy, he notices her scent, and she his, and then"I-I-I think we should get to class." but before he can walk away, she takes his hand and, clasps her fingers with his together.

"Not before you say you'll come for dinner tomorrow nite."

"What're you trying to do cause trouble? Your Dad'll throttle me, or me him, or which ever come first"

"If I have it my way, we'll both cumm first!" mocking him on the last two words.

"I can't believe that I just walked into that one." he says exasperated.

"Ohh, come on, I need help on the art project anyway, come over after school, my Mom'll be there, and afterwards my Dad'll bring you home, what can I do with them right there?" she says with her mischievous smile," Please, with sugar on top!"

Alan laughs," Alright, Homework, dinner, home."

"That's all. And my Dad won't throttle you, I promise!" she says with her big brown eyes wide open. thinking

"He, s in for it, now"

The next day, after an uneventful day, at school, (Elena didn't tease him today, she really want's Alan to come over.)"Mom, I'm home," they head to the kitchen, where Elena's Mother is preparing dinner"Mom, this is my friend Alan."

She looks at him, and is surprised to see that he's a strapping young man, standing next to her now seemingly tiny daughter, who actually stands shoulder height to him, (And they're not fully grown yet)"Yes,

Elena says you're a very fine artist, is that true?"

"Well ma'am, I'm hoping to be a cartoonist someday."

"Well that sounds like a noble profession, and you know what you want to do, most kids your age have no idea, what they want to do, uhh, how old are you?"

"Six-teen, they messed up my records last year, so it's not my fault, partlyl "he says sheepishly.

" Mom! Third degree him later, we got work to do." bouncing like girls usually do.

'Alright, before you get to work, go change out of your school clothes, and both of you work in the den."

"Actually, we were planning to work in my room upstairs." Elena says with her mischeivous grin.

"WHA-AT?"

"Joking Mom, don't have a heart attack just yet! C'mon walk this way." she leads him out.

"I can't walk like that, I'm a guy!" he walks up to her," Can you walk like this?" he puffs up his chest, like young men do, and she does the same pushing out her little breasts, he looks, her mother looks, and"Maybe you shouldn't do that."

"Why?" her eyebrows knitted, and head cocked sideways.

"I think your Mother would agree with me on this one, you'd get the wrong attention!" then they go off to the den, as her mother muses to herself.

"One of the days little miss, hopefully not too soon."

A few minutes later, Elena returns wearing a striped t shirt, and a knee length button down skirt(Which was the style of the day.)which shows off her blossoming figure, Alan thinks to himself"She's gonna be a knock-out one of these days!" and they both get to work, an hour, or so later, her Mom comes in with refreshments.

"You two really have been at it in here, take a break, here's some lemon-aid, and dinner will be ready soon."

"Thank you, Ma'am!"

"Thanks Mom!" she leans back in the chair"You know sooo much stuff, I can't see why they set you back. Look at how much we got done in an hour!"

"I told you it can be done if you put your mind to it!" he says as he leans back in his own chair, then notices her legs, They're nice legs, and that's not all then follow up to her skirt where several buttons are undone from the left side almost to her hip, then that leg moves open riding the skirt higher, and exposing her young almost hairless vagina to him, then he looks up to her face, where she has that grin again.

"Like what you see?" then giggles

"You're gonna get me killed." he states in a hushed voice.

Then hearing her Mother approach, she closes her legs, and sits up"Elena dinner is just about ready, would you set the table?"

"Sure mom." as she get up, her mother notices the skirt.

"Elena your skirt buttons have come undone, like your friend said earlier, you might get the wrong attention."

"That's what I hate about this skirt!" then to Alan," Did you see anything?" she teases.

Then he spurts up what lemon-aid that he was drinking as she asks the question." HUH?"

"Elena, don't embarrass the young man, and if he did it's your own fault, now go set the table, and I'll help him clean this up. Did you?"

Followed by a nervous'Uhh, no! No ma'am!" but she knows he did he is a young man after all, but he has descretion, and somehow she's beginning to like this young man, even though he is black.

"Yes Mom." and she goes off to do her chore, and dinner is served, joined later by Elenas Father, after dinner Alan is given a ride home accompanied by Elena as they pass by the school, Elena remembers that there is an upcoming spring dance," Daddy, there is a dance this Friday, can I go?"

He looks at her, forgetting his little girl is beginning to grow up, but remembers in his day," I don't know honey, you're still young yet, some boys might be drinking beer, we used to do that when I was young like you. and sometimes they get pretty irresponsible." hoping to put the idea out of her mind.

"Oh." she says dejected, then she gets another Idea, and looks back at Alan"Well, Alan can take me he's pretty responsible, and if anything happens he can take care of it, besides I heard he was in a fight the other day, and he cleaned the other guys clock!"

"Did you? What was it about?" looking in the mirror, at Alan, who is now cringing in the back seat, at the idea.

"Wellll, I bumped into him by mistake, I said sorry, but he got nasty so I had to... you know! I didn't want to do it, but he got me mad, besides I was hungry, and I wanted to get to lunch, I get irratable. How'd you know about it? "

"It was all over the school! You know how the word gets out! C'mon Daddy please, can he take me?"

"Well, ask him, if he may have other plans." hoping he's playing poker, or something ridiculous that teen-agers do

"Do you?" she asks putting him on the spot." And don't lie either!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.