The Cycling Holiday - Cover

The Cycling Holiday

Copyright© 2004 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mom and Son go on a cycling tour that eventually takes in more than the scenery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son  

Mom smiled in relief and she leaned over and kissed me before she continued, "I'm ever so relieved you feel like that. I would really like to go further with our relationship and even though it is illegal I can't see that we will be doing anyone any harm. I can see no reason why 2 adult people, if they are acting of their own free-will, can't fuck each other as much as they like. Nature allows wild and farm animals to do it all the time and nothing bad seems to happen so that seems to suggest that its' OK. We're really only animals after all. If YOU want to go further it is alright with me and I think I'm prepared to experiment and to try anything with you at least once but I want you to promise me that you won't force me to do anything that I don't want to and that you won't do anything that you don't enjoy."

I was shocked to hear Mom use the 'fuck' word as I couldn't remember ever having heard her swear before and I wondered if foul language was a bit of a turn-on for her. I vowed to find out but first I re-assured her that I would stick by her wishes and I pulled her into my arms and we kissed for a long time. I was highly excited by the time we ended our kiss and, going by the way that Mom's nipples were prodding me, she was also aroused.

After removing my arms from round her I whispered in her ear, "Right! Now, roll off me and onto your back and open your legs so as I can examine your cunt. I've never really seen one close up and I want to see what I was toying with last night. You can play with your tits and nipples while I check you out down there and if you're really good then I might let you teach me how to fuck you properly." I checked to see how she was handling my dirty language and the way I was giving her orders and I saw that she was flushed and her eye-lids were drooping almost closed. She seemed to be panting a bit and I was sure that she was wound right up with excitement.

When she had rolled onto her back I threw the covers off and flicked on the main lights before I crawled to the foot of the bed and in between her spread legs. I finished up with my face only a few inches from her crotch and I finally got the good look that I had been seeking. It wasn't really as I had imagined, there was a lot more hair there than I had expected and the lips were bigger than visualised, quite long and thick and soft and tender looking. I used my fingers to make a part in the mat of hair and I found the small nubbin that I had been rubbing last night and when I began to run my fingers back and forth quite firmly on it I found that it soon began to grow and to become firmer and more erect just like a small cock. Mom sucked her breath in sharply when I did this and I saw her tummy muscles sort of clench and I realised that she got much of her pleasure and arousal from this small piece of flesh.

While I continued to rub with one hand I began to slide the fingers of my other hand back and forth between Mom's pussy lips. These also swelled and seemed to open out, revealing pink fleshy folds of flesh inside and I suddenly found that there was more to mother's cunt than I had first thought. Everything seemed to be getting a lot more moist and slippery as I investigated and it suddenly dawned on me what was happening - Mom was getting aroused and self-lubricating in preparation for intercourse. I then discovered that the opening at the bottom of her lips, the one that I had been pushing my fingers into last night, was beginning to gape open and I could see that there was also considerable moisture inside there and I easily worked out that this was where I was supposed to insert my cock. I had no trouble in pushing a couple of fingers into this hole and working them around making Mom wriggle and push her pelvis up and back at me and I found that the more I worked on her pussy the wetter and more open it became.

When I looked along the length of Mom's body I saw that she was squeezing a breast with each hand and that she was also pinching and pulling at her nipples and that these were standing out like little fingers. Mom was very red and her high colour started at her breast level and went right up into her hairline and she had her head forced right back and was breathing quite noisily through her wide open mouth. It was clear that she was highly aroused and was enjoying what I was doing to her.

I began to force my fingers in deeper and firmer and I soon found that she had opened up enough for me to insert and work a third finger as well and, after doing this for a few moments, when I removed both hands and grasped her ankles she whimpered in protest. I pushed her feet up towards her bum, encouraging her to lift her legs and bend at her knees and this opened her crotch even wider. There was a definite odour coming from Mom's cunt by this time and this was making me tingle all over and exciting me to a state where I knew I wouldn't be able to continue to merely play with Mom with my hands for much longer. I had to have more.

I moved up between her wide spread thighs and lowered myself down to lie on top of her. Mom didn't mind my weight on her at all and she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face down to hers and locked her lips on mine. Mom's breasts were crushed between our bodies and I could feel how erect her nipples had become and I knew she must be able to feel how hard and long my cock had expanded to as it prodded at her thigh and belly. I finally managed to lift my body enough to reach down and try to guide myself into Mom's opening. I had all sorts of trouble and I couldn't seem to line it up in the right position and every time I tried to push it in I seemed to meet with some sort of unyielding resistance. I was almost crying with frustration and I was getting desperate when Mom finally reached down, pushed my hand away and took my cock in hers. She held it so as the head was just starting into her opening and she instructed me to continue,

"Just shove your cock into my cunt as far as you can. You don't have to be too gentle, I'm so wet and slippery you shouldn't have any trouble getting it in." Mom was talking dirty again and I was fearful that she would get me so wound up I would be no good to her.

I carried out her instructions and pushed my groin hard against her and I felt my cock force its' way deep inside her body. Mom groaned in what I knew was pure pleasure when I was completely buried in her and she wrapped her arms round my back and her legs round my thighs and groaned to me,

"Don't move. Just keep your cock in there until I tell you can move and now, KISS ME!" Mom obviously delighted in the feel of having her pussy filled again after so long and wanted to extend the feeling as long as she was able. I marvelled at the way her internal muscles were grasping my cock and the grip was such that I probably couldn't have moved even if I wanted to. I mashed my lips hard on hers and found that she was sucking desperately at my extended tongue and it was almost as if she wanted to swallow it.

Finally Mom relaxed her suction on my mouth and eased off the pressure of the grasp she had on me and she gasped in my ear.

"You can't know how good you feel in there. You could start to screw me now if you want. Not too hard or fast at first though."

I began to do what seemed to come naturally, pulling my cock almost out of Mom's pussy and then pushing it firmly back in, and the feeling this induced quickly heightened my excitement and I couldn't stop myself from beginning to slam my cock back in with increasing force. Even above Mom's crooning I could hear the sounds of our bodies slapping together and I could also make out the squishy sound that all the moisture oozing out of my mother was causing. I thought that Mom was just making un-intelligible noise but it suddenly dawned on me that she was muttering, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck..." and I realised that she was getting very close to her climax and didn't mind me fucking her as hard as I was. By now she was sweating profusely, the veins in her neck were standing out and she was throwing her head from side to side as she cried out with her dank and wet hair flopping around as she moved. Her eyes were screwed tightly closed, she was breathing noisily, almost gasping, through her wide open mouth and she was pawing frantically at her tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.