The Cycling Holiday - Cover

The Cycling Holiday

Copyright© 2004 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mom and Son go on a cycling tour that eventually takes in more than the scenery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son  

The unit we obtained was newish, large, clean and well equipped. Mom headed directly for the shower and I slumped down in front of the TV to catch up on what had happened in the sports world in the last couple of days. We had both found our respective 'heavens'. Steam eventually ceased coming out from under the bathroom door and Mom emerged all clean and pink and dressed in her last set of clothes.

"I'm going shopping." She announced, "I badly underestimated how much underclothing I needed and there's a couple of other things I want. Do you need anything or do you want to come with me?"

"That's the joke of the year. Go shopping when I don't have to? I couldn't imagine anything worse. Maybe another tee-shirt and a couple of pairs of underpants?" I was quite happy where I was and I had no intention of moving. "What time are we meeting Mr and Mrs Joe?"

"It's got to be early as they have to get back to finish up their farm chores so we have arranged to meet here at 5.30. Is that all right with you?" Mom cocked an eyebrow at me, "and it's our shout and we won't take no for an answer. Ok?"

I ran our washing through the machine and, after throwing it in a drier, returned to the tele for a peaceful and educational afternoon. I was in the shower when Mom came home and when I exited the bathroom I found a couple of packs of underwear and rather a nice shirt lying on the bed. The shirt was casual but was a lot nicer than my tee-shirts and I guessed that Mom wanted me to wear it and I was only too pleased to carry out her wishes. By the time Mom returned with our now dry and clean clothes I was dressed and ready to go eat and we didn't have long to wait before Joe and his wife collected us.

The restaurant that we went to was as good as almost any that we had at home and I really enjoyed our meal. The service was fine, the cuisine excellent and the wine outstanding and all in all it was a great, if early, night out. Joe and his wife turned out to be excellent company and we were regaled with stories of farming and small community life that both intrigued and amused us. I was quite sorry when they finally had to head home and we decided to walk to our motel since it was so early.

When we got back to our unit Mom kicked off her shoes and slumped down on the settee and when I was seated opposite her she commented,

"It's a pity we didn't think to bring our swim suits." She paused, knowing full well that I wouldn't be able to ignore a comment like that.

"Why? What possible use could they be? It's not exactly summertime here - or hadn't you noticed?" sometimes I couldn't halt the sarcasm that came to my lips and one day it would get me into deep crap.

"Well, there's a spa pool here that we could hire if we had our suits."

For an instant I was struck speechless as the mental picture of being in a spa pool with Mom came to me but I quickly came back with a response,

"What's wrong with just going in our underwear? Probably conceals more than swim-suits anyway."

"I suppose that would be OK. Do you think I should ring up and see if it's available?" Mom actually looked quite eager and when I nodded in agreement she quickly grabbed the phone. Mom disappeared into the bathroom after bringing out a white robe that was hanging in there and I was soon stripped down to my underpants and wrapped in it. When she came out dressed the same way we made our way to the spa pool enclosure and snibbed the gate behind us.

The pool area was wonderful. There was a high wooden fence right round it for complete privacy and there were a wide variety of plants and shrubs growing. A clear Perspex roof extended over the pool but the rest of the area was open to the elements and to the night sky. The thin tendrils of steam that rose from the surface of the pool gave a very distinct sense of warmth and, because the only lights that were turned on were under water, the whole effect was almost surreal and magical.

Mom's eyes were shining as she surveyed the area and she turned to me and said, "I'm pleased that we decided to come here. Your idea of underwear was a stroke of genius and I'm not going to waste any more time. You coming in?" Mom dropped her robe to the floor and she stood there for an instant in her chaste white panties and bra, causing me to wonder why she never wore sexy underwear, before she moved to the edge and lowered herself into the water. Mom reached out to the control panel and flicked a switch and the water began to bubble and froth as I got rid of my robe and moved to join her.

Soon we were sitting side by side and just relaxing together enjoying our closeness. I reached out to my robe and removed the bottle of red wine from the pocket where I had secreted it, you could purchase most necessities at motel offices these days, and waved it under Mom's nose.

"Would Madam be tempted by this?" I had withdrawn the cork earlier and it was no problem to hold the open bottle out to her.

"You'll have me drunk. What with the pre dinner drinks and the wine with the meal I already know I've had a few." Mom was quite red in the face, probably from the heat of the water, but it didn't stop her from taking a mouthful from the bottle and returning it to me.

We worked our way well into the bottle and the more we drank the closer we seemed to get until I had one arm round Mom's shoulders and was cuddling her to me. I began to caress Mom's neck and soon it turned into a massage and she turned to give me more access, indicating that she was enjoying it. Pretty soon I had placed the wine bottle on the pool-side and was using both hands to massage, with Mom having moved to sit between my legs facing away from me.

As I rubbed harder and deeper Mom relaxed more and slowly leant back towards me until she was almost completely being held upright only by my grasp of her and once again I had grown an erection which I no longer worried about it and just let press against her back. Mom made no effort to move away from my hard-on and my face was almost buried in the hair on the top of her head. I had given myself completely over to the sensations of touch and togetherness and I had never realised that it was possible to feel as close to another person as I was feeling at the moment.

I buried my face into the side of Mom's neck and I began to lick and suck at her throat and I could feel her purr as she enjoyed the sensations I was causing. I began to lick her ear and then I whispered to her,

"Take your bra off. I want to feel your breasts against me." I made it an order, not willing to give her a chance to protest, and I was not surprised when her hand seemed to rise as if of its' own accord and unfasten the clip. She leant forward a little and slipped her bra off and dropped it on the side before relaxing back into my arms. I slowly let my hands slide down her front until I had a breast cupped in each palm and I gently squeezed and released, squeezed and released until I could sense that Mom was almost completely involved in the feelings I was causing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.