The Cycling Holiday - Cover

The Cycling Holiday

Copyright© 2004 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mom and Son go on a cycling tour that eventually takes in more than the scenery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son  

On the third day we had breakfasted well in the morning and we were deep into the countryside by noon and had paused at the bottom of a long, long hill that looked as if it might go forever in its climb to the clouds. With a great hissing of air-brakes a gigantic truck stopped near us and the driver offered us a lift up the hill, Mom quickly agreeing and we were soon crushed in the cab with our bikes tied on the back.

"I must admit that I quite admire and even envy you guys. It must be a great way to see the country. No great hurry and you can easily stop anywhere. Almost completely independent." The driver sounded almost sincere. "I'm Joe, by the way."

"I'm Anne and this is Johnny. Yes it is a great way to look around and it's just a pity it's not all flat or down-hill." Mom sort of laughed as she said this.

Joe grinned at her and I could see him checking her out. He must have found it a bit unusual to see such an age difference between us, I was 15 going on 19 and Mom was 32 going on 25, but he was too polite to comment and contented himself with saying: "You should be pleased to get this ride then. This hill is almost 15 miles and climbs I don't know how many feet. I'll tell you what though, keep your wet weather gear handy as you are getting well into the high country and the weather is very, very changeable."

Mom and I looked at each with some disbelief as it was hot and sunny outside and there wasn't a cloud to be seen. I was becoming increasingly uncomfortable as Mom and I were squeezes into one passenger seat and we were pressed hard against each other. I could feel the full length of her bare thigh hard against mine and I could even distinguish the soft swell of the side of her breast crushed against my chest. I was getting nervous that I was about to get a hard on and was fearful how obvious it would be through my shorts and it was with some relief when I felt the truck slow and begin to pull off the seal.

"Here's the top. I can drop you off here or take you further if you want. It's all downhill from here until the flat and then it's about another15 to 20 miles to the next township." Joe had the truck completely halted by now and was waiting for our decision.

"The view's too good to pass up. I think we will get off here." Mom leant over and gave Joe a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you ever so much for the ride."

"You're more than welcome. Don't forget what I said about your wet weather gear." Joe was blushing and seemed sorry to see the back of us.

I climbed down and turned to lift Mom down and she lurched, seemingly accidentally, and fell into my arms. For a few highly arousing seconds I had Mom's body pressed hard against mine and for a crazy split second I was tempted to wrap my arms round her and crush her to me so as to enjoy the softness of her breasts against my chest for longer. However the moment soon passed and I turned her loose and turned away to lift the bikes down and conceal the bulge in my crotch.

After Joe had disappeared into the distance we decided to have a coffee before setting off downhill and we broached the thermos of hot water that we had filled at the motel that morning. It was easy going when we set off again and was really just free-wheeling downhill in the sunshine and it was impossible to take Joe's dire warning seriously and, by the time we woke up to the fact that black clouds were gathering rapidly, it was too late. The rain began to hammer down before we had a chance to get our parkas on and we were quickly soaked to the skin. Being wet was bad enough but the temperature also fell rapidly and we were soon shivering from the cold with a bitter wind cutting through us.

We were making our way painfully slowly along the road and luckily there was little or no traffic as we would have been difficult to see in the conditions and it was only a stroke of pure luck that I made out the sight of a hay-barn in a field some 100 metres off the road. I headed off the road to the fence gesturing for Mom to follow and I quickly lifted our bikes over the fence wires and we made our way over to the shelter. It was extremely basic, just a roof supported by about a dozen poles but it did what it was designed for - kept the hay-bales fairly dry - and as the shed was almost empty with just a few bales remaining there was plenty of room for us to pitch our tent.

"This rain looks like its here to stay. I think we should set up camp here and stay the night. What do you think, Mom?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.