Neighbors: Harry & Samantha - Cover

Neighbors: Harry & Samantha

by falcon29

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Erotica Sex Story: Harry grew up next door to Samantha and Cheryl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Spanking   Oral Sex   .

Hi. My name is Harry Burbach. I'm 32 years old and my wife is Samantha. We moved into the neighborhood about five years ago on the recommendation of my sister, Gilda. She and her husband had lived here for two years by then.

Sam and I grew up next door to each other. There is an eight year gap in our ages. Sam has a sister, Cheryl, who is only a year older than I am. It would seem logical that Cheryl and I would have ended up together. We almost did, but that's another story.

Sam was fourteen and I was six the first time my mom asked her to watch me while Mom and Dad went out. I hadn't ever thought about Sam as anything else than Cheryl's sister and just an older kid. My reaction was to treat her like shit.

Nevertheless, she came back whenever my mom asked her to. Her own parents used her to watch Cheryl a lot so she was pretty mature for her age. At six I couldn't have cared less about girls. Cheryl was my best friend. Our mothers used to strip us down on hot days and turn on the sprinkler for us in the back yard. Obviously I noticed she didn't have a penis but that was just a fact I accepted.

So when Sam babysat me it was nothing for her to give me a bath. Sometimes she was watching Cheryl at the same time and she bathed us together. It was just normal. One night I was in a particularly bad mood. Sam was starting to get mad at me before bath time, but when I splashed her she pulled me out of the tub and threw me over her knee and spanked me.

That really pissed me off! Besides, it was one of the nights when Cheryl was there too and she just giggled at my discomfort. I just stewed about it as Sam dried me off and got me into my PJ's. Then she sent me to bed early.

That wasn't the last time she spanked my butt as a kid, either. Thinking back now, I realize that I would sometimes misbehave just so she would pull my pants down and tan my ass. I didn't know it then but she liked spanking naughty kids. I just knew that I always felt calmer after a paddling. Sam would be really nice afterward, too, as if she felt bad for doing it. Sometimes she spanked Cheryl too. I always loved watching, so I couldn't be too angry with Cheryl when she giggled at my punishment. It was the most fun when she would make us pull our pants down and spank us together. Cheryl and I held hands while she smacked our butts.

Once when I was seven my mom had to go out of town to stay with my aunt. She arranged for Samantha to sort of move in with my dad and me. I mean it was no big deal since she just lived next door. But Mom wanted somebody there in the morning with me after my dad had to leave for work. It was just easier for Sam to sleep in the spare room instead of getting up so early and coming from her house.

Sam says now that Dad never touched her but I don't know if I believe her. I used to hear them talking after she had put me to bed. They seemed to laugh a lot. Anyway, one night I woke up from a bad dream. I was crying. Sam came in and sat with me. I remember she was wearing a blue shirt and her underwear. When I calmed down she stood up to leave.

"Don't go, Sammy," I pleaded.

"It's late, Harry. I'm tired." She was halfway to the door.

"Pleeease?" I used my most pathetic voice. She stopped and came back. Kneeling beside the bed she hugged me again. She was warm and I liked the swell of her soft pubescent breast against my cheek. It felt good, is all. I was seven but I was beginning to get the idea that girls were built different for a reason. "Can you sleep with me, then?" I asked.

She sighed and stood up. She shoved me over and crawled under the sheet with me. It was a warm night so all I had on were my briefs. I snuggled up against her lanky body and pressed my head against her chest again. She rubbed my back and butt while I dozed off with my crotch pressed tight to her hip.

I woke up when I heard my dad's car drive off. Sam was still there next to me, sound asleep. My little penis was stiff, the way it got sometimes. When I sat up I saw that her shirt had ridden up so that her nipples were bare. My little sister, Gilda, had just been born the winter before. I had watched Mom nurse her. I was curious. I placed my lips gently on Sam's nipple. She moaned a little bit.

I sucked. The nipple hardened in my mouth. As I kept sucking my hips pressed against her hip harder. I didn't know why at the time, but my hard little cock pressing against her warm skin felt good. I let go of her nipple and looked up at her. Her eyes were open. She pushed my head back down and I sucked the other one.

She moaned again. Her hand rubbed my back and she pushed up to me. Then she did something I didn't expect. Her other hand reached down between us and took hold of my stiff cock. It felt wonderful. She just squeezed it and rubbed it while I nursed. Of course there was no milk, but we both got a thrill from what we were doing.

After a while we just stopped. Sam got out of my bed and went to the kitchen. When I went out she had fixed me a bowl of cereal. She watched me while I ate. "I don't think we better say anything about you sucking on me, Harry. Your dad might think there was something wrong with it."

"Was there something wrong?" I asked.

"Well, it just isn't something we should be doing," she said. I pressed her, but she said she couldn't explain. "Just don't say anything about it, okay?" I told her I wouldn't.

"Can we do it again?" I asked. She smiled then. She just stood up and walked over next to my chair. She kissed the top of my head. She took my hand and we went into the bathroom.

Sam turned on the shower and while it was warming up she took off her shirt and panties. I saw that she had hair on her crotch while mine was still bald. Then she pulled my underwear off and led me into the shower. She washed me all over. I knew she probably shouldn't have spent so much time soaping my penis, balls, and even my butt hole. It felt good, and it probably felt better because I had a sense that it was somehow naughty. My little penis stayed stiff the whole time.

What was really fun was when she knelt down and handed me the soap. She told me to wash her then. I tickled her when I washed under her arms. I thought it must have tickled, too, when she spread her legs and told me to wash between her legs. I washed her slit really, really well. She didn't laugh, though. She just gave more moans like she had when I was nursing on her nipple.

She turned around and bent forward to stick her butt in the air (and almost in my face!). "Wash it really good, Harry," she said. I did. I used the soap bar first, running it up and down her crack, over her holes. Then I used my hand. I rubbed and scrubbed. Then she told me to rinse her off. Se moved over so that the spray was falling right on her butt. I used my hand to make sure all the soap got rinsed away.

She got up again and turned the water off. We got out of the tub and dried off. I was going to put my underwear back on but Sam stopped me. "Let's go back to your room for a while first," she said. She was still naked, too.

In my room she had me get on the bed on my back. She got next to me with her head down by my waist. My eyes got really big when she took my penis in her mouth and sucked on it hard. It gave me a funny kind of shiver all the time she sucked on me. Of course I was too young to have an orgasm, but it felt great the few minutes she sucked on me.

Then she told me to suck on her the same way. She had to use her hands to put my head where she wanted it. The taste (except for the soapy part) wasn't bad, but it was sure strange -- and the hair tickled my nose. When I realized she was getting wet I thought she was starting to pee. She told me it wasn't pee at all, but something that girls' bodies made so that men could put their penises inside them.

Well, that was a revelation to me! My parents had yet to explain to me about sex, so Sam did. She explained that was how babies got into women's bellies. "Your dad put his penis inside your mom to start you and Gilda," she said. She pulled her folds open to show me the opening. Then she told me to lick her right there. I did. She told me to put my finger inside her. I did. It was really hot and slippery in there.

Then Sam told me that since she was being naughty I should spank her. She rolled over and stuck her butt up. I swatted her. She told me to swat her again, only harder. So I did. I spanked her until my hand was sore. While I was spanking her she played with her slit, sticking her fingers in and rubbing it. Her hand moved faster and faster until she collapsed to the mattress, shaking all over. I thought I had spanked her too hard, but she laughed and hugged me. She rolled to her back, pulling me on top of her. She told me to suck her nipples then. I liked doing that best of all, I think.

We played like that for a long time that morning. Then Sam said she had to get dressed and go get Cheryl.


As I got older I realized why being naked with the girl next door had felt so good. I learned that Sam had used me to help her masturbate. We had done pretty much the same thing a bunch of times after that first time. Sometimes we even invited Cheryl to play with us naked. Once, when I was eight and she was sixteen she even had me try to put my penis inside her. It was a little bit bigger then. She only let me put it in a little way, though.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.