Neighbors: Paul - Cover

Neighbors: Paul

by falcon29

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Erotica Sex Story: Paul tells his story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

My name is Paul Sathers. I'm 37 this year. I'm married to a great woman named Gilda. I have a sister named Lisa. These days we all live in the same neighborhood and we get together with other neighbors for some fun. I have asked the others to write something about themselves to go into a kind of anthology about the whole group. The following story is a chapter in my sexual awakening. It took place the summer I was eleven. I had only recently hit puberty. Being an industrious boy, I soon had amassed a lot of knowledge about sex. I taught myself to masturbate. I managed to get hold of some men's magazines and had decorated my tree house with a few pictures from them. Of course they were covered over with posters of movies and sports figures in case someone saw them.

That summer Lisa was 15. The idea that she might masturbate too didn't occur to me. What I knew for sure was that she was gaga for a guy that lived down the street. I got a lot of enjoyment jerking her chain about Bill. Like many big sisters she didn't take kindly to that. I got a lot of bruises in the slap fights we used to get into.

One hot June afternoon I came home from the ball field with my tee-shirt drenched in sweat. Lisa was on the phone as usual. From the giggles and whispers I figured it was Bill she was talking to. Both of our parents were at work. I went to the kitchen for a soda. A few minutes later she entered. "How's Billy-boy today, Lisa?" I asked in the tone of voice she recognized.

"Shut up shithead," she retorted. I did an imitation giggle. "Tee-hee! Oh, Billy, I just love your big muscles!" I squeaked out in a high pitched voice. She took a swing at me but I dodged it. She kept coming so I set the soda on the counter and took off for the living room. She tackled me halfway across the carpet. She straddled my back and began pummeling the sides of my head. I bucked her off and rolled her over. We wrestled for a few minutes but it was too hot to get serious about it. After a few minutes we both just stopped and rested, laughing and regaining our breath.

I loved my sister and I guess she loved me. I also had begun having some vague fantasies about her but I hadn't really examined them. I knew what incest was, so I just didn't let my mind go there. Still, whenever we wrestled I usually got a handful of her small tit -- inadvertently, of course. Neither of us ever mentioned it. I also got a hard on. That was never acknowledged either.

"Phew!" she exclaimed. "You stink! Why don't you go take a shower?" She pulled her shirt up to smell it, just making sure I hadn't "soiled' her in our match. I caught sight of the lower edge of her bra. The idea of a shower did sound good. I suddenly had the urge to jerk off.

I took my little stiffie upstairs and stripped off my sweaty clothes. I made sure the coast was clear before leaving my bedroom and walking naked down the hall to the bathroom. I adjusted the water to a cooler temperature than usual, due to the heat. It felt really good as I soaped and rinsed the grit and sweat off of my body. My mind slipped back to the way it felt when Lisa's hot crotch was perched on top of my butt. I had really been able to feel the heat through our thin summer shorts. The idea gave me a thought. I knew my crotch smelled when I got hot. I wondered what hers smelled like.

I'd read about oral sex. Somewhere I had read that the aroma of a woman's cunt was an aphrodisiac. As I stood in the shower stroking my cock and wondering about my sister, her voice sounded outside the mostly closed door. "Hey, Paulie! I'm gonna go down to the corner. I'll be back in a while." My hand froze in mid-stroke, but the curtain was opaque. She couldn't see anything unless she came in and stuck her head into the shower.

"The corner" meant the little corner convenience store two blocks away. "Okay," I called back to her.

"Don't rub all the skin off your little pee-pee," she jibed.

"Fuck you!" I yelled. I heard her chuckle receding as she walked off. Well she'd ruined it. I'd gone soft. I tried to resuscitate my erection but, in truth, the soap was starting to sting a little. I rinsed off and stayed in a few more minutes.

When I got out I dried my hair but pretty much just swiped briefly at the rest. The water evaporating as it dried would cool me off more, I figured. I hung the towel up and walked out of the room. As I moved through the air I did get a cooling sensation. I passed my sister's room and was halfway to mine when I stopped. I remembered what I'd been thinking when she interrupted me. I went back to the top of the stairs and called down to her. There was no answer so I figured she was gone.

I went back to her room and peeked in. It was the usual disaster area. Books, magazines and clothes were strewn all over. The bed looked like the WWF had held a meet there. I leaned over and took an experimental sniff of the sheets. There was something there but it didn't smell like anything sexy. I looked around. I didn't think she knew how things were positioned because it was such a mess. Still, I didn't want to take chances. I lifted only the corners of shirts and pants searching for some panties. Since I didn't find any at first I went to the top drawer of her dresser.

I knew only clean underwear would be there but the whole thing had made me curious about my sister's panties. Sure enough the top drawer was where they were. I just looked at first. It was a riot of pastel colors with some white and one black pair. True to form nothing was folded. I felt the silky nylon and my cock started to reawaken. I poked my hand to the back of the drawer, looking for secrets. Boy, did I find one! I felt something other than cloth. I felt something square and thin. When I pulled it out I stared for a second until I read what the little package said. It read, "Trojan" in big letters. Smaller print below said, "Prophylactic Condom". Lisa had a rubber! I stood there with my mouth hanging open for a long time, images of what it meant flowing through my mind.

I replaced the condom where I'd found it. I picked up a pair of yellow bikini panties and brought them to my face. They smelled of fresh laundry, of course. Still the feeling of the material on my face was wonderful. I imagined my pinup girl wearing them (instead of being naked the way she was in the picture in the tree house). By then my cock was hard again. I got an idea and took hold of it with the hand that held the panties. It felt so soft and smooth! I stopped and replaced the panties and closed the drawer.

I glanced around the room again. Then I felt really stupid. My eye fell on the hamper, identical to the one in my room. I picked my way across the room and opened the plastic lid. Right there on top was a pair of dark blue nylon panties. I pulled them out and held them up for inspection. They weren't bikini style but the sides were narrower than my own briefs. Holding them in front of my face I got my first ever sniff of pussy.

I felt the crotch and found that it was a little stiff. When I peeked inside I saw that the crotch had a whitish stain on it. I inverted them, my fingers right under the stiff patch. I put it right up to my nose and took a healthy whiff. I felt kind of dizzy. It was definitely a human scent, I thought. It wasn't good or bad to me at that age. Not having any direct experience to relate the scent with, it was just a curiosity. Recalling the act with which smelling a girl's crotch was associated -- namely "eating out" -- I stuck my tongue out. I detected nothing at first. Deciding that if I really wanted to find out about this I would have to be bolder, I pushed the stiff part into my mouth and let my saliva soften it and then I sucked on it.

In spite of my lack of experience, whatever pheromones were left there did their job. My cock throbbed and bobbed. My hand squeezed it as I repeated the sucking. It was salty and sweet. There was a slight tang and a vague shit smell -- which I attributed to the proximity of her ass hole to her pussy. It was, overall, supremely nasty! Of course, nothing that definitive occurred to me then. I just knew I really, really liked the taste and smell.

I heard the door open downstairs. I threw the panties back into the hamper and tiptoed out of Lisa's room and down the hall to mine, holding on tight to my cock all the way. I made it without being caught. I closed the door without making any noise and turned the lock. The aroma and taste lingered enough to make my orgasm better than usual. I wiped up my semen with a pair of my own dirty underwear and tossed them into my hamper.


I was in the tree house a few days later. My shorts were lying on the floor. My erection felt good in my hand. My sister yelled at me from the house. "Paulie, you'd better get your chores done before Mom and Dad get home!" I was almost oblivious to the shout because my eyes were glued to the glossy pictures I'd revealed by lifting the poster of Star Wars. My hand flew up and down with urgency and I felt my orgasm getting really close.

Then it was washing over me. As had become my habit, I let the milky fluid spurt out the window of the tree house and sprinkle over the leaves below. As I already mentioned, I was fairly new to masturbation. The tree house had become my favorite spot for it since it was the first place I had experienced orgasm. Like most healthy boys, however, I didn't confine my jerking off to just the one location. I also used my bedroom, the shower, the basement, and -- on the rare occasion that I had the house to myself -- anywhere that suited my fancy at any given time.

As I calmed down the memory of Lisa's dirty panties drifted through my mind. I hadn't repeated the experience because I'd had no good opportunity. I used a length of toilet tissue to clean things up and put my shorts back on. I checked my watch (a gift from Grandma Sathers for my birthday). It was only 12:45. I had plenty of time to clean my room and run the vacuum in the living room and dining room. My parents wouldn't be home until 6:00.

I let the rope ladder down and climbed down to the lawn. I knew my dad would want me to mow it before too much longer. I retrieved my glove and baseball from the base of the tree where I'd dropped them. I crossed the lawn tossing the ball up and catching it. Well, mostly catching it. The second time I missed, my grab slapped it across the yard where it rolled to a stop outside the old playhouse. My dad had let me help build it for Lisa and me when I was eight. Once my friend Jack and I got the idea of the tree house, however, I abandoned the playhouse.

I bent down to pick the ball up. When I stood up I happened to glance in the open square of window. One of our sleeping bags was lying inside, unrolled. I walked around to the door and leaned down to look inside. There were candy wrappers and a couple of empty soda cans. Unless some hobo had been camping out there I knew my sister must have been behind this. Suddenly I remembered the condom in her drawer. I thought I knew what she'd been up to out there. I got an evil grin on my face and went toward the house.

Lisa was on the phone again. I got a soda from the refrigerator and popped it open. I passed Lisa as I went toward the stairs. "Tell Billy hello for me," I said. She just caught the back of my leg with her toes as her foot lashed out. I laughed and went upstairs. I was currently working on assembling a plastic model car. I remember it was a 1965 Ford Mustang convertible. Of course it was red. As I broke the parts off the rods and glued them carefully in place, a plan began to form in my mind.

I got my chores -- and the Mustang -- done in plenty of time. While we ate dinner that night I asked permission to go to Jack's house the next afternoon. My mom said it was okay as long as we didn't go anywhere else without permission. "We have Little League practice tomorrow," I lied.

"I thought you only practiced on Monday's, Wednesday's and Thursday's," Dad said. The next day was a Tuesday.

"Coach wants us to go tomorrow. He says we need it."

"No kidding!" Lisa snorted. "Bill and I saw part of the last game. You guys suck."

"Lisa!" Mom chided. "You know I hate that expression."

"Sorry, but they do. Paulie struck out twice. Oh well, that just means I don't have to watch the brat."

"Gee, thanks, Sis," I said. Next time I'll try to hit you with a foul ball."

"That's enough, you two," Dad said. Then he turned to Mom and they got into a discussion about this and that -- adult stuff. I was busily imagining what revelations the next day would bring.

After dinner I was in the living room with my parents and Lisa. I can't remember what show we were watching, but about halfway through it the phone rang. Lisa caught it and talked a few minutes. Then she called back in, "Mom? Is it okay if Bill comes over for a while?"

"I suppose, as long as he doesn't stay too late." A few minutes later Lisa returned and dashed upstairs. I wondered if she was getting a condom but decided she wasn't that stupid. A few minutes later she was just coming back down when the door bell rang. I noticed that she'd changed clothes -- the old ones, no doubt, joining the pile on her bedroom floor. A second later, Lisa called, "We'll be out on the porch." The door closed and they were gone.

The show ended and I went to the kitchen for a glass of water. On the way back to the living room I peeked out the window beside the front door. The porch light was off. They were sitting on the top step and making out. Bill was leaning on one hand which rested just behind Lisa's butt on the planks of the porch. Lisa's arms were wrapped around Bill's neck and their mouths were glued together. As I watched, Lisa's back arched. I realized that Bill's other hand was likely feeling her up. Since I was a typical little brother I reached over and flipped on the porch light. They jumped apart and their heads whipped around, their guilty expressions clear to read. I cackled and when Lisa finally located my face in the window she flipped me the finger. I turned the light back off and went back to the TV.


The next day was another hot one. By the time I got up my parents were already off to work. Lisa was still in bed. I made some cinnamon toast and ate it with a glass of milk. A half hour later I peeked into Lisa's room to make sure she was still sleeping before I went out to the garage. I located my dad's toolbox and got out the long flat screwdriver. Slipping it under my shirt I went to the back yard and around to the back of the playhouse. It sat in the back corner of the yard.

Since my dad was a guy who thought ahead, he had removed the sod from the site of the playhouse and built a 2"x6" frame around it. He covered the bare dirt with two layers of plastic and set four concrete footings in place to build on. Then he filled in the box with gravel and sand. The little house sat in the shade about two feet from the hedges that surrounded the yard. The door faced our house and the windows were on the two sides. The back of the playhouse was solid plywood.

I used the screwdriver to chip at the corner where two sheets of plywood met. Before I got through, though, I had a thought. I went back around to the doorway. I reconsidered my spot. I thought it should be a few inches higher than where I'd started. I went back to work.

By the time I was done I peered through the narrow hole I'd made and grinned. My vantage provided a narrow but unobstructed view of the sleeping bag from just a foot away. By moving side to side I could see the whole thing, as well as almost the entire inside of the playhouse. Going inside the playhouse again I cleaned up a few wood chips that had dropped to the sleeping bag. I put the screwdriver back in the garage.

In the house I found Lisa just coming out of the bathroom. I told her I was leaving. "What time will you be home?" she asked me.

"Practice usually starts at one o'clock and lasts a couple of hours," I said. I tossed my glove into my backpack, grabbed my bat and rode off on my bike.

Instead of going to Jack's I went to the park. It was just a couple of blocks away. I had some cookies and a soda in the pack, along with a book. I parked my bike in the rack and walked into the park. I strolled around until I found a spot where I could see Bill's house. I sat in the grass and ate cookies and read while I "staked out" Bill's place. I was dropping the soda can into the trash bin beside the path when he came out.

He got on his bike and rode it off in the direction of our house. I ran to my pack and shrugged it on. Then I returned to my bike and pedaled for home. I turned and went into the alley behind the house. I braked suddenly because I saw Bill there, just parking the bike in the hedge. I realized then that he wouldn't want to attract any more attention than I did. He didn't see me and he went through the gate to the back yard.

I left my bike beside the neighbor's garbage can and followed quietly. Peering through the hedge I watched Lisa let him in the sliding door. I waited a few seconds before sneaking through the gate and getting behind the playhouse. Then I waited.

I was beginning to think that my plan had failed. They were going to do it in the house! Why would they come out here if they were alone? Still, I couldn't think of any time when I'd been home and they would have had a chance to come out here before. I was just about to give up when I heard the door slide open. I heard a whisper and Lisa giggle. I got comfortable.

The voices became distinguishable as they neared. "You're so pretty, Lisa," Bill said. She giggled again.

"Oh, Bill," she said. Then he gave a loud moan. I wondered what she'd done. Then they were inside. I hadn't noticed the beach towel hanging in the doorway. I figured she had put it up there and hooked it over a nail or something. Lisa let it fall over the doorway. Since there was no door, it made sense.

Bill grabbed her and they started making out. Then his hands lifted her shirt over her head and off. She wasn't wearing a bra! Her little teenage titties were pretty cool looking. The nipples stood up all puckered. He started pulling at her shorts but she edged away. "You first," she teased. Bill wasted no time in shucking out of his clothes. When he pulled his pants down his cock sprang up already hard. It looked like it was twice as big as mine. Lisa wrapped her hand around it as he tugged her shorts and panties (pink with white flowers at the sides) down. She wiggled them below her knees while she grinned at him. She stepped out of them and they got onto the open sleeping bag.

Lisa's mound had a sparse covering of sandy hair the same color as that on her head. They were on their knees and Bill leaned over to suck her tit. I was eager for them to lie down because right then all I could see was his hairy ass, with two red pimples on the right cheek! I heard Lisa moan and Bill chimed in. I could hear that he had something in his mouth. I lifted my hips up and slipped my shorts down. I grabbed my cock but waited to stroke it. I knew the show was going to get better.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.