Buying a Teenage Girl

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: Older man buys a teen aged girl look alike for Victoria Secret model Adriana Lima; she shall be his mistress and maybe more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Coercion   First   Safe Sex   Petting   .

I was a normal man and had dated many women. I found I wanted something special. I had devoted my life to my profession till now. Here I was 45 and I needed a wife to aide my career. But I did not just want any wife but a much younger woman like so many men get. I had recently come into a large inheritance and that had changed my life dramatically.

My friend Sid told me about the Robert's Agency and I made an appointment. The office's were very upper class, all oak paneling in a well to do older building in the City Center Business District. The secretary was efficient and well dressed and quite sexy. I was impressed and them Miss Robert's private office was vast. That hot looking secretary ushered me in. Miss. Robert's looked like an attractive business woman.

"Please take a sit sir" she smiled.

As I sat a feeling of confidence came over me. "I am looking for something special" I grinned at Miss Robert's.

"May I ask what your seeking" she asked?

"I am not 100% certain what I want to be honest, but I want a younger woman".

Miss Robert's gave me a knowing smile. "Maybe you can give me a description, height, weight, hair & eye color, race that you prefer. Or possibly the name of a model or actress that you find attractive?"

"Well I am fascinated with Adriana Lima the Victoria's Secret model. If I could have something like that it would be heaven."

"Well let me check" she offered. Miss. Robert's clicked her computer on and used a facial scanning program on a photo of Adriana Lima and then entered her client base seeking a match.

"May I ask sir if your seeking a White girl, Black or Hispanic?"

"Well I am not sure it matters to be honest."

"We have several young ladies that might meet your needs. One is White, but is demanding marriage as part of her contract; there is a girl, a mix of Spanish and Irish, and a Black Quadroon. All these contracts are quite expensive to be honest but it is your choice. Let me print their photo's for you."

Miss Robert's clicked print and her printer spit out three photo's and handed them to me. I was stunned the first was a Adriana Lima look alike as were the second and third. I studied the photo's closely and all were stunning females, the contract price on the White girl was startlingly high, it noted she was a virgin. The other girls were also listed as virgins but their contracts were less in price. The Spanish girl was seeking marriage or a long term relationship while the Black girl was open to all contract arrangements. Mrs. Robert's noted that Whites are usually the more expensive, Latin American's less; while Blacks usually are the least expensive contract except for specials. I asked what a special was and Mrs. Robert's laughed, explaining "movie star look alike's are always in demand and many men favored Mulatto and Mixed race girls."

"When could I have my choice delivered Miss Robert's" I enquired.

"Why today or tomorrow" she smiled.

"Would it be possible for me to buy a further contract or contracts in the future or select one or more of these delightful creature's" I asked boldly.

"Oh yes sir, we are here to provide our services. Take one or all three, and in the future we are here for your immediate needs. We have Office's located in all the larger metropolitan Center's and our Head Office is in New Orleans"

I was surprised at the size of the enterprise but pleased.

I choose the Spanish girl, named Maria she was the first photo I had seen and the prettiest. Her file was brought in, it showed she was petit 5'2", 101 pounds with black hair and blue-green eyes, was just 16 years old. That made me think, did I want a 16 year old teenaged mistress or wife. I thought about it and smiled, yes I wanted this teenaged girl.

Miss Robert's explained how the girls entered their contracts and noted "unwed mothers are also available, at much lower contract price then a virgin".

I wanted this child Maria, a virgin! The file noted that Maria's parents were from Peru and killed in an accident. She had entered her contract at the age of 12 and was raised by a family friend along with her younger brother.

Miss Roberts spoke and I snapped out my stupor and daydreaming. "You can collect her now sir and she handed me back my American Express card and receipt along with Maria's contract.

I drove to a middle class suburb and pulled into a driveway and a High School girl ran out the door to greet me. I was stunned, she had finer features and was much prettier, than Adriana Lima. The girl looked so young, her body was so slim, trim and her breasts pointing straight out.

"Are you Maria" I inquired?

"Yes" she smiled, "the Agency sent me a email with your photo attached"; she gave me a shy smile.

I was stunned Maria had the most beautiful legs I had seen, her short-shorts showed off her legs. Tight, toned rounded legs and thighs so sexy and smooth. I had to stop looking at her legs, it was hypnotizing, her legs were so smooth and perfect.

Maria went to the door and retrieved a bag and said good bye to her brother and guardian, a fat Hispanic woman. She would miss her little brother as I overheard her say "I will be back to see you and take care of you. Good bye". And She came to my car with her bag. The boy looked sad and the woman looked like she hated me for taking Maria away.

Her records showed she had attended a private school, done very well, graduated this year. Maria had been in school several clubs and was a bright, beautiful girl. I felt a touch of guilt, I had just bought a girl, a teenaged girl as a mistress. Some how this was so wrong and I was driving little Maria to my home to fuck her and live with me. How could something so right, Maria was wonderful, be wrong. My lust got the upper hand and all my guilt fled as I drove,

I stole glances at Maria as we drove. She was so young and youthful with a slightly Asian look to her. "Maria are you part Asian" I asked.

She smiled "no I am not, but many people from Peru have the same look as me" she smiled.

"There must be many beautiful women there then" I commented and she grinned from ear to ear.

"You think I am pretty then" she appeared happy at my observation.

"Oh my god yes, your beautiful Maria."

Maria smiled again and her pretty smile warmed the whole day. She was truly beautiful and when she smiled she was devastating. Maria was gorgeous and so young. As we drove she talked to me and we got along fine. I stole peeks at her magnificent legs and thighs.

I stopped at a traffic light and told her "Maria we will be friends and I will marry you."

Maria jumped to me as far as her seat belt allowed, grabbed my face and kissed me. "Oh my god, marry me; that is so sweet" she said.

"I am glad that you got my contract; I was afraid it would be someone not handsome and sweet like you" she smiled shyly.

Maria's kiss still burned on my lips, I had leaned into it and her lips were sweet. I would go slow and be her friend but I wanted to fuck Maria, right now! My mind went mad thinking that soon this beautiful girl would be naked and under me as my cock took her body.

We arrived at my house and I did not want to frighten her. I showed Maria our room and she blushed. She placed her small bag on my bed. Tonight Maria would be sleeping in my bed.

I took Maria to the mall and Target for anything she needed. In Target she bought socks, sneakers, shorts and a few little blouses. Maria stopped at the nightie display, looked though them and asked "what's your favorite color?"

Maria held up a short black baby-doll, see through nightie and I gulped. Soon this young goddess would be naked in my house and bed. The thought warmed me. I had not yet seen her naked but her leg's foretold of a perfect body!

Maria bought some sophisticated dresses, a short black backless dress, a red dress slit on the left leg and other nice things. "I could never buy everything I wanted before" she whispered as if it were a secret.

We stopped at a display of bra and panty sets and Maria blushed. I smiled and she laughed as I winked. As we checked out the checkout girl looked at Maria knowingly. She knew Maria was or would be my little whore soon. Maria did not notice the attention as she looked over all her purchases.

Driving home we stopped at Outback Steak House for dinner. Maria loved her steak and raved over the meal and it hit me, to her simple tastes this was fine dinning. "I can cook" she said in a low voice, "we can stay home for dinner tomorrow" said with a smile.

As I drove home I could not take my eye's off Maria. Her legs were perfect and looked so smooth. Maria was a little Latin sexpot and I had bought all the rights to her.

We put Maria's new cloth's in my bedroom closet and dresser. She would now be living with me. The thought of getting Maria into my life was exhilarating. Maybe having a younger sexy little lover would keep me young. The Chinese believe a man fucking a younger woman was rejuvenated and stayed younger. Maria made my blood rush to my cock.

I lead Maria to the livingroom and I saw she was relived. She may have feared that I would just throw her on the bed in my room and have my way with her. Rather than just sex I liked Maria and wanted to not waste an opportunity. I knew she would marry me just because she had too but I wanted a wife.

I sat in a large leather club chair and motioned Maria to come and sit on my knee. She appeared shy and demure but sat on my knee.

"Maria your so pretty, you're the most beautiful girl I ever saw."

Maria giggled "Oh my goodness that is so sweet, so sweet" and she leaned over and gave me a light kiss. I returned the kiss and she seemed a little startled.

I placed a hand on Maria's left hip, gently but I could feel the warmth of her. I knew I could love this girl. Our world was rotten and she was a breath of springtime, so innocent in her way. I leaned in slowly and kissed Maria and she pulled back a bit a little. I gently pulled her closer to me and had both hands on her hips. Maria looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car, frightened and so sexy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.