Good Girl

by Grimjokk

Copyright© 2004 by Grimjokk

Erotica Sex Story: A young girl accepts a gift from a customer on her paper route. She does not come to regret it, though perhaps she should...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Kelsey smiled in satisfaction as she approached the last stop on her paper route. Today was her fourteenth birthday; she'd been sure to tell all her customers about it, and the tips this week had been incredible. In fact, she'd made more today than she usually made in a month. Her customers liked her... she was always friendly and polite, and she gave them good service, always making sure their papers went where they wanted them, to places protected from the weather and convenient to the customer.

She hadn't been able to tell her last customer, Mister Aakarshan, about her upcoming birthday because he'd been out of town. He was an odd old duck with a thick Arabic accent, an archaeologist or something, who traveled a lot, sometimes for months at a time, but never cancelled the paper delivery while he was gone. He tipped well, too, even when he wasn't even around to get his paper.

So Kelsey was thrilled to see his car in the driveway as she approached the house. He'd probably be good for a big tip when she told him about her birthday. Smiling in anticipation, she jumped off her bike, leaned it against the fence in front of the house, and ran around to the back door where she usually left the paper. She knocked on the door, knowing that, even if he'd been home all day, it could take him a while to answer... he was usually very involved in some project and, though he would always hear the first knock on his door, it might take him some time to drag himself away from his work. She'd received a scolding from him once, for continuing to knock when he'd in fact been heading toward her, and since then had been very careful to knock only once, with three sharp raps on his back door.

Kelsey saw him coming, a short, balding dark-skinned man whom she'd known for some years. She gave a big smile at his approach.

"Hi, Mister Aakarshan!! Welcome home! Hey, guess what? It's my birthday!"

Aakarshan gave her a toothy smile. "Really, Kelsey? How wonderful! Tell me, how old are you today?"

"I'm fourteen!"

"Well, we must find some way to celebrate this momentous occasion. Why don't you come in while I find an appropriate gift?"

Kelsey followed Mister Aakarshan into his kitchen, and stood by the sink while he stepped into the next room. He returned a couple of minutes later, with a small cardboard box in his hand.

Still smiling, he said, "This came from one of my digs, an ancient treasure from my homeland, Egypt. Open it."

She smiled nervously, cringing inside, imagining some dried-out old piece of junk. Slowly, she lifted the top off the box. Inside was a funny-looking gold pendant on a rawhide thong, like a cross with a loop instead of the top arm. Where the arms crossed there was a big, polished blue stone. "Oh, wow", she said, eyes widening, "Is it real?" It was actually kind of gaudy, but it was probably worth a mint.

"Real gold, you mean? Oh, yes. I thought it would look good against such fair skin as yours, and it offsets your lovely red hair. The stone is called lapis lazuli. It matches your eyes."

"Wow. Thanks, Mister Aakarshan, this is great!"

"You are very welcome, my dear. You know, in my homeland it is believed that an ankh possesses magical powers... that it brings good luck when worn next to the skin. Maybe you should try wearing it that way."

"Ummm... sure", she said, glad for the excuse to keep the thing, however much it might be worth, out of sight while she brought it home. She tied the thong around her neck and slipped the ankh under her blouse. She'd bring it home and then put it away. That would be best.

But she didn't take it off when she got home. She wore it for the rest of the afternoon, through dinner, and all night. She even left it on when she went to bed, making sure it was secured between her breasts and the sweatshirt she wore to bed.

She had very strange dreams that night.

First she dreamed there was a snake living in her head, whispering secrets to her. Then she dreamed she was a marionette. She couldn't tell who was controlling her strings, but she had the feeling she knew him... and it was definitely a him. She danced to his command until she couldn't remember anything else.

She remembered neither of these dreams when she awoke, but she woke with her fingers in her pussy, which was sopping wet and throbbing pleasurably.

Mister Aakarshan was there when she went to deliver his paper, just coming out of his garage as she approached the back door, sweaty and nude to the waist. He grinned his toothy smile at her and said, "Kelsey! Good afternoon! I've just been doing some yard work. How are you?"

"Pretty good, Mister Aakarshan. How are you?"

"Hot and sweaty. Why don't you come down into the basement with me? I have something I want to show you down there."

"Ummm, okay..."

He led her through his back door into the kitchen, then opened the cellar door and, after turning on the lights, said, "Come along, my dear."

The air conditioning of the house was certainly welcome after the heat of the June afternoon. Kelsey approached, thinking he was going to lead the way. Instead, he put his hand on the small of her back, just over her buttocks, and pushed gently. "This way."

She went down the stairs with him following close behind, his hand on her shoulder. The stairway opened up into a fairly large room. The concrete walls were painted white and there was some cheap, commercial-grade carpet on the floor, and a door leading out of the room on the opposite wall. The only furniture in the room was a footlocker, an armchair and a bed with a bare mattress. There were several video cameras on tripods in the room.

Confused, Kelsey asked, "Uh, you were gonna show me something, Mister Aakarshan?"

He rounded in front of her and said, "Of course, sweet girl, of course. But first, tell me: are you still wearing your ankh?"

"Sure."

"Show me."

She reached up to pull the ankh out from under her tee shirt, but he stopped her, grabbing her by the wrists. She was shocked at the strength in his hands.

"No, no, my dear. You remember I told you the ankh should be worn next to the skin? Besides, I want to see if I was right about its color complementing yours. No, I think you should show it to me by removing your shirt."

She gasped. "I - I can't do that."

He let go of her wrists, frowning.

"Oh? Why not?"

She blushed, turning bright pink. "That's wrong! You're an old man! I'm a good girl..."

He interrupted her suddenly. "Oh, really? I don't think so. Good girls obey their elders. GOOD girls do as they're told."

Kelsey paused, confused. There was something missing here, some connection she wasn't making, but it was true her parents had always expected her to do as she was told, had praised her when she did and scolded her when she didn't.

"In fact", Mister Aakarshan said, "I think you're being a very BAD girl."

At the words "bad girl", a tidal wave of despair hit Kelsey, so hard it nearly drowned her. All she knew in that terrible moment was that she did NOT want to be a bad girl; she wanted to be a good girl, and she'd do anything to be a good girl, anything at all. She hung her head in shame at the bad girl she'd been.

"Please, Mister Aakarshan, I - you're right. I'll be a good girl, I promise I will", she said, reaching for the hem of the tee shirt.

"I will tell you when you are or aren't being a good girl, I and nobody else. Now show me that ankh."

She quickly pulled off the shirt and dropped it to the floor, letting him see the ankh still hanging from her neck. The cool of the air conditioning raised goose bumps on her exposed back and belly.

He stared at her for a long moment. "Very nice. But you know, the effect is quite spoiled by the color of that brassiere. Kindly remove it, as well."

"But I-", she began, but felt that same black anguish descending on her again and quickly changed her mind. "Y-yes sir".

She pulled off her sport bra and dropped it on top of her tee shirt. The chill air made her nipples stand up almost immediately, and she blushed in embarrassment.

"Very nice indeed", Aakarshan smiled, "but you shouldn't be so embarrassed. You have beautiful tits, dear girl. I love those puffy pink nipples. Be proud of them."

He reached out with both hands and began to massage her nipples. A warm glow started in her belly, brought on by both the physical sensation and the praise. Mister Aakarshan was pleased with her!

"But- but this is wrong", the words gasped out of her before she could stop them.

He circled around behind her, cupping her breasts and continuing to massage them. "You are mistaken, Kelsey. Only things that displease me are wrong. Pleasing me is the only thing that matters to you. Do you understand?" He was kissing her neck and ears now, and her skin was getting hot.

"Huh- yes. Pleasing you is all that muh-matters. Only displuh- pleasing you is ba... ummm, wrong."

"Good. Then it would please me to see you remove your jeans, so I can punish you for being such a BAD girl earlier."

She quailed at the memory of being so bad before. How could she have been so stupid? And though she was afraid of the punishment Mister Aakarshan was going to give her, it would please him so it had to be good...

She started to unbutton her Levi's. "Okay, Mist-"

"No", her interrupted her, "when we are together, you will call and think of me as 'Master'. When we are NOT together, well, I would rather you avoided mentioning me entirely."

"Yes, Master", she said, unzipping the jeans, then realizing she had to untie her sneakers and take them off, first. By the time she'd done so he was staring at her impatiently, so she tried to hurry - now that she finally knew the difference between good and bad, she certainly didn't want to keep Master waiting - but the jeans were sort of tight and she'd sweated into them, so she ended up tripping and falling. She quickly pulled them off from there, but she could tell he was not particularly pleased.

"Clumsy girl", he said, then walked over to the footlocker and opened it. He rummaged through it briefly, then drew out a thin leather belt. He doubled it over and snapped it.

"Now bend over that side of the bed", he said, pointing. She quickly did so.

"You've been a very bad girl indeed, Kelsey. Tell me, how long have you been such a bad girl?"

"I- I thought just today", she whispered.

"Nonsense. You've spent fourteen years not tending to your Master's needs. That's very bad, indeed. And look at this! White cotton panties and a sport bra? GOOD girls wear push-up bras, to display themselves, and thongs so they can be more quickly punished when they need it... when they are allowed to wear anything at all.

"Now I know you didn't understand some of these things", he said, cupping her bottom with both hands and sliding her panties down around her ankles, "that's why I'm only using the belt. Oh, my, you do have a sweet little ass. Let's give it some color, now. I'm going to beat you until my arm gets tired." And with that, he gave her a sharp crack across her bottom.

He kept it up for a long time, alternating strokes and his pace, hitting the same spot several times and then switching to someplace new.

Somewhere in there she started crying, as much from the knowledge that she must have been a very bad girl indeed for Master to need to hurt her this much, as from the pain itself. Eventually he gave up on her bottom and started working the backs of her thighs, which hurt even worse. Her cries turned to wails.

"Please, please Master! I didn't know! Let me be a good girl! Show me how! Please please please please please..."

He stopped, walked over to the armchair on the other side of the room, and sat.

"Are you ready to be a good girl, then?"

Not trusting herself to speak, she could only nod vigorously.

"Then stand up, kick off those panties and face me. Very nice indeed. A natural redhead, I see. You're quite a beautiful girl, Kelsey. Now show me you're sorry for being so bad. Get down on your belly and crawl over here to me."

Kelsey got quickly down on the carpet and started across, glad for the chance to please Master, to learn HOW to please him. The carpet scraped at her nipples and belly uncomfortably, but she pushed herself across the room to him without lifting herself up off of it even once. When she reached his feet, she looked up at him hopefully and said,

"Teach me to be a good girl. Please, master?"

He smiled down at her tear-streaked face. "I'm very glad to see you can learn at least basic obedience. Of course I will, dear child. It pleases me that you want to learn. Here, dry your face", he said, handing her a handkerchief and then sitting in the armchair.

Her heart thudded heavily in her chest. She had pleased her master! The warmth she had felt in her skin when he was kissing her started to return.

"Now", he continued, "when I come in all hot and sweaty from any kind of work, I'll want to get out of my dirty clothes, of course. You may start with my work boots and socks."

"Of course, Master!" she said, practically attacking the boots' laces. When he was bare-footed, she looked up questioningly at him. He stood.

"And the trousers, of course. It would please me very much if you were to run your pretty hands up and down my legs as you remove them."

She did as she was told, noticing that, aside from a slight potbelly, he was covered in well-toned muscle. She rubbed his legs gently, concentrating on his calves while she tried to ignore the other thing she'd noticed: that his penis was quite erect beneath his boxers, in fact the head was peeking out from behind his waistband.

He lifted her chin in his calloused palm and said, "Now the boxers, my dear."

Nervously, she slid the underwear down his legs, taking care to lift the waistband over his thing - she certainly didn't want to hurt it, that wouldn't please Master at all! She waited while he stepped out of them, and placed them out of his way. Finally she looked up at him.

She hadn't known a man's thing could be so big! It looked almost as long as her forearm, as big around as her wrist. It stood straight up, proud and dark red, displaying the big, hairy balls beneath. She smiled nervously at him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.