Reluctant Photographer - Cover

Reluctant Photographer

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: It was my birthday and I had received the Digital Camera that I had requested but Jill, my 15-year-old sister was bugging me to take some picture of her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

"Why not?" my younger sister screamed at me, "mum it's not fair, he won't take any pictures of me."

It was my birthday and I had received the Digital Camera that I had requested but Jill, my 15-year-old sister was bugging me to take some picture of her.

"Look who wants to take pictures of a scrawny thing like you," I said nastily.

"Mum, he's being horrible to me," she shouted.

"Pete, be nice to your sister and take a few shots," said my mother.

"Yeah ok," I said somewhat reluctantly.

"Now, are you going to take them now?" Jill jumped up and down.

"Ok now, if I can borrow the car," I turned said to our mum.

"Good idea," she said, "get rid of both of you for the morning and at least we can have some peace around here."

"I'll go and grab some clothes," cried Jill, and she ran off upstairs.

"Don't be too long," I shouted after her retreating back.

"Here's some money dear," said my mum, "buy some lunch for you both and don't come home too early."

I pocketed the money and grabbed the car keys and went out to the car. As well as my new camera, I had received three memory cards and two replacement batteries sets that should last me, I thought. I bibbed the horn after five minutes and at last she ran out of the house and jumped into the front passenger seat.

"Sorry," she said with a big smile, "couldn't decide what to bring."


We drove for a while until we reached our family's favourite place. I had stopped on the way and picked up a six-pack of beer and some sandwiches.

"I've brought lots of things," she gushed, "shorts, bikini, a fabulous dress, what do you want me to start with?"

What did I care what she wore, now if it was Clare James from college then it would be different.

"I'll put this dress on shall I?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah," I called and wandered off down to the lake.

We often came here in the summer for although lovely it was mostly deserted.

I couldn't believe it, it was my sister for sure but somehow she had grown up and where did those curves come from.

"I haven't shown mum this dress yet," she giggled and I could see why.

It was very short showing a lot of slim but shapely leg and the top was held up with two thin straps and slashed down to her navel. She might not have a lot up top in the way of breasts but what she did have was mostly on show.

"I bought it to go out with Jamie Brown," she giggled, "but I lost my nerve and never wore it."

"Sit over here," I said and she sat down on the picnic rug I had spread out.

Doing so made her top gape and exposing even most of her small tits to me.

"Opps," she laughed, as she held the top together.

"Ok lets take some pictures," I said.

In my mind she was still that scrawny little sister but through the viewfinder was this sexy girl. The skirt was so short that she couldn't help exposing her underclothes to me and every time she moved she exposed more of herself to my eyes.

"I'll better change," she said and while getting up I once again saw almost everything she had.

I looked through the pictures and almost every one was exposing more than it should, well I don't have to show them to our mother I suppose.

"I thought as you've already seen everything I've got, I might as well go for my new bikini," she giggled.

Somehow she looked more naked in her scanty bikini than if she was really naked. The bottom was little more than a thong while the top barely covered her nipples.

"I just wish my boobs would grown some more," she said looking down at herself. "The rest is ok, I love my legs don't you?"

"Yeah, yeah," I said staring at her.

"I just want a little bit more up top," she said cupping herself. "Mum's a lot bigger but then she had two kids so I expect that changes things. Do you want my top on or off?"

She looked up at me expecting me to answer.

"Off I think," she answered herself, "not a lot there anyhow."

I don't know why she was knocking herself so much, ok they weren't particular large but they were very beautiful.

"Ok where do you want me?" she asked.

My mind went off into it's own world for a few seconds then I came back to earth.

"Stand over there by the edge of the lake," I suggested.

I finished off the first card and started on the next before I called a halt.

"Let eat," I suggested and broke out the beer.

She sat down beside me still with her small tits on display and munched on a chicken sandwich.

"It so nice here," she said, "and lovely and hot. I've brought some sun cream if you would be so kind."

Her skin was hot to the touch and very smooth as I ran my hands over her back.

"Your hands are lovely and cool," she giggled. "I think I'll let you do my front as well."

"Stop it," I said with a big grin, "I may take you up on it."

"There you go," she giggled turning over, "do whatever you want with me."

I hesitated for a few seconds then I poured some more cream on to my hands and started on her bust.

"Mmm, you have very nice hands," she sighed, "better than Jamie's any how."

"Thank you madam," I said but not liking the thought that this Jamie character had got his hand's on her tits too.

"Shall I take my bottoms off?" she asked.

"Better not," I said reluctantly.

"Why, will me showing you everything turn you into some savage beast?" she said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.