Blackmailing my Sister - Cover

Blackmailing my Sister

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Just before five her door open and out came Danny with a big smile on his face, followed by Ruth, my elder sister still buttoning up her school blouse. The look on her face when she saw me sitting there was worth the wait on its own.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

One of Mother's golden rules, never to be broken on pain of being grounded for life, was allowing boyfriends/girlfriends upstairs in our bedrooms. I had come home late due to being in detention yet again when I heard noises coming form my older sister's bedroom. Well it could be one of her stuck up girlie friends but then again it could be Danny her current boyfriend. In either event it was too good an opportunity to miss. I sat on the top step quietly and just waited. Our mother was due in about five thirty so I knew things had to happen before then.

Just before five her door open and out came Danny with a big smile on his face, followed by Ruth, my elder sister still buttoning up her school blouse. The look on her face when she saw me sitting there was worth the wait on its own.

"Hi sis," I called out to her but she just scowled back at me.

"Who's going to get grounded," I chanted once the front door had closed behind Danny.

"Shut up you little shit," she fired back savagely at me.

"Hey, I didn't have someone in my room since coming in from school," I sneered, "and I wasn't still getting dressed either."

"Shut it," she said, but I could tell she was dead worried.

I headed off to my room to start my homework but I knew she would have to come and talk to me before mum came home.

"Can we talk?" she said very sweetly with her head around my door.

"Sure," I agreed swivelling on my chair to face her.

"You're not going to tell mum about him are you?" she asked biting her bottom lip.

"Sure I am," I laughed, "it's not like you are ever nice to me or anything."

"Please don't," she wailed, "I'll be nice from now on, I promise."

"So you're going to be nice to me just like you're nice to Danny?" I said.

"What! No, that's disgusting, you're my brother," she spat out.

"Ok, you'll choice," I swivelled back to carry on my homework.

"Wait," she cried, "I'm sure we can come to some agreement. Suppose I give you my weekly allowance?"

I turned back and stared at her, then looked her up and down. I could see that she hadn't yet replaced her bra for I could just about see her nipples through her blouse.

"Stop looking at me like that," she snapped, "it's disgusting."

It looked like she wasn't going to give in to me voluntary but there was more than one way to skin a cat. I grown quite a lot in the last six mouths and for the first time I was bigger and stronger than her. Before she could react I had covered the few feet between us and grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and pushed her to her knees.

"Stop that," she screamed.

"Look my slut of a sister," I whispered close to her ear, "all I want is some of what you give Danny boy."

"Please no, let me go," she struggled but I was much too strong.

"You haven't even put your bra back on," I laughed, my free hand moving from one breast to the other.

"No don't," she wailed.

"Nice tits too," I whispered. "Now we got a few minutes before mum comes in, so what am I going to tell her? Be nice to me and I'll keep my mouth shut. Now there's a thought why don't you open yours for me."

I unzipped and hooked out my hard cock and pushed it into her face.

"No," she struggled even harder.

Trouble was, struggling so hard had made her breathless and I was able to push my cock into her panting mouth. With both hands now I face fucked her quite savagely until I spunked deep in her throat.

"Your disgusting," she said spitting out some of my spunk and wiping the back of her hand on her mouth.

"Well at least you won't get grounded for life now," I laughed putting my limp cock away and zipping up. "Now there's mother right on time."

Tea was a quiet affair but I kept my mouth shut and so did she.

"You two been fighting again?" Mum asked.

"No, not much," I said with a big grin on my face.

Next evening after school we walk home together but she was still not speaking to me until the front door closed behind us.

"You bastard," she said turning on me and hitting her fists hard on my chest. "You're a disgusting degenerate bastard."

"Yeah glad you enjoyed it too," I said catching her wrist and holding her tight. "If you want some more then you're going the right way about it."

"Let me go you moron," she snapped trying to get free.

"Temper, temper," I said calmly and spun her around so that I could cup her fine tits from behind.

"Stop that, let me go," she struggled.

"I must say one thing sis," I said holding on tightly, "you do have a fine pair of tits. What size are they?"

"Let me go," she struggled even harder, so hard that when I did let her go she fell awkwardly onto the floor.

"Legs aren't bad either," I said for her short school skirt was up around her waist.

"You're a pervert," she said struggling to her feet.

"I'm expecting you to be nice to me again tonight," I called at her retreating back.

Well enough of having fun I had stacks of homework to do. When I still hadn't seen her by five I thought it was time for me to take action. I didn't knock on her door I just walked into her room.

"What are you doing in here?" she snapped.

"You didn't come to me so I thought I better come to you," I explained.

"Get out of my room," she screamed.

Once again I grabbed her handful of hair.

"Look I getting sick of your attitude," I said closed to her face. "Either you're nice to me or you're grounded for life."

"Stop it, let me go," she struggled.

With a casual push I propelled her towards her bed where she fell sprawling; before she could move I was pinning her down.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.