The Golden Knot - Cover

The Golden Knot

by Bradley Stoke

Copyright© 2004 by Bradley Stoke

Incest Sex Story: Candice is on a quest for The Golden Knot whose magical qualities will banish the curse bestowed on her. She is cursed not only with male rather than female genitals, but with a constant erection. She encounters Kate who is pleased to assist Candice with her need for relief and to attend her on her quest. But first she must seek the permission of her family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Incest   Son   Father   Daughter   .

The golden hills stretched further onward under the blue, cloud-dappled sky, the shining sun bringing a hallucinogenically sharp contrast to the trees and bushes against the meadows. As Candice ascended the hills, her sandaled feet crushing the daisies and buttercups that pebbled the grass, she could make out ahead of her, at last, the silhouette, clouded and still hazy, of the mountain kingdom she sought. The Staff of Readiness was gripped firmly in her right hand, giving to its owner that extra stamina and energy that all these leagues of travel would surely have defeated a lesser woman. Around her shoulders was wrapped the Shawl of Comfort, which would warm Candice through the coldest night on the snow-swept mountains. And around her waist was tied a strong leather belt in which she secured the Purse of Plenty and in its sheath, too deadly sharp otherwise, the diamond-keen Sword of Valour.

A warm breeze lifted up a lock of her long brown hair, brushing a few strands across her freckled nose. The breeze also lifted aside her cloak, under which Candice wore little. Her travels had not been kind to her once-beautiful and costly clothes, now all torn and ragged. She wore a singlet which covered one but not both of her proud full breasts, their nipples stiff in the early afternoon sun, and not secured at all, as clothes for women are not designed to so secure, her penis which protruded erect, the skin drawn off the shining glans, as was ever the case, and the veins along its length straining to hold upright a stiff penis that would be a proud boast for any man, but most extraordinary indeed on a woman. Especially on a woman of such comeliness as Candice.

She regarded her penis as it stretched ahead of her, at a rigid upright to the perpendicular of her stride: the curse that had brought her so much misery, a few desperate moments of pleasure and was the cause for her quest for the Golden Knot, whose magical properties would bring her suffering to an end. At last! She would once again be a normal woman, able to enjoy the pleasure of vaginal intercourse and the very different, but, she now knew, immeasurably richer delights of pleasuring herself.

As she ascended the brow of the hill she could hear panting and gasping, unmistakeably those of sexual pleasure, but coming from two very dissimilar voices. One being that of a girl and the other, Candice was sure, of a dog. And, as Candice espied over the next ridge, a dog and a girl were indeed the two participants. The dog was a plain, wolf-like animal, of the breed common to the farms and smallholdings of the Bramblewood Union Hills. He was atop a naked girl whose long reddish plaits fell down on either side of a red freckled face, paws drooping over her back and his pelvis thrusting in and out of the girl's behind. He was gasping and panting in the urgent whiney manner of canine sexual pleasure, while the girl's face held an expression of beatific pleasure as the dog's thrusts brought her to ecstasy. Her own gasps were unfeigned and urgent, shrill and guttural in equal measures.

The girl raised her head as Candice came into view, a broad grin across her face.

"Good morrow, sweet maiden! How comes you to our sweet hills?"

Candice smiled and stood a few steps away from the girl and her dog, who was now thrusting more from habit than desire, warily aware of another person's presence.

"Good morrow, my sweet damsel," Candice saluted, standing astride, her cloak parted to show to its best advantage her fearsome sword and her erect penis. "I am journeying to the Kankun Mountains, beyond the great plains of Pi. I am in need of sustenance and rest. Know ye of a place where that I can find? I have the means to pay for my lodgings."

"I do indeed, madam," the girl replied. "But first I must apologise for my rudeness in so kneeling like this. I would arise to greet you, but Valiant, my faithful hound, has me caught in a terrible knot and I cannot escape without doing great hurt to both myself and my beloved pet."

Candice laughed indulgently. "And so I see! Your Valiant is indeed a very loving pet. In fact, it is a knot, but a very different knot that I seek. The Golden Knot, which is known to be in the Kankun Mountains, and rumoured to be guarded by a fierce cockatrice. This is why I come striding so many leagues across your lands and towards the distant snowy peaks."

"But why is it you who so ventures, brave mistress? Ought you not to be sending brave knights on this quest to bring you home the sacred jewel and perhaps by proving their worth to take your hand in marriage?"

"It is not choice that drives me in this direction. It is I who have to make union with the Golden Knot, for it is only by such means that I can be cured of the curse which bedevils me and denies me the pleasure to which your dog has so generously given you."

"And what curse is that, if you please, madam?"

"It is this!" announced Candice theatrically, pulling her cloak to one side and grasping the sheath of her penis in the forefinger and thumb of one hand. "The Warlock of the Golden Circle has cursed me with the possession of an ever erect penis. No longer do I possess a sweet cunt in which can sink a knight's throbbing mettle nor even the tongue of my waiting maids. Instead I have this accursed thing!" Candice shook it angrily, but it bounced back and forth on the tight coil beneath the pubic hairs. "Curse the Warlock! And curse even more my foolish words on that fateful day!"

"But what is amiss with having possession of such a splendid thing?" wondered the girl, still on her knees, with her dog's penis still deep inside her vagina, locked in place by the trick of his canine anatomy. "I had seen the thing when you cast your cloak to one side, but I thought it was perhaps a trick of the eye or else a curious, exotic toy or bauble that you choose to carry."

"Besides the freakish nature of this 'gift' and the loss of my beloved cunt," Candice replied, "it gives me great nuisance when I wish to piss. I cannot let a trickle of urine leave me until my penis is sated and has released itself of sperm. And then only when I have released a volume of semen, does my penis shrivel and become able to urinate. But as soon as I have relieved myself in this way, and I needs must be fast as the competing calls of nature do give battle, for all too soon my cock once again regains its stiffness and I can piss no more."

"It is a curse!" agreed the girl. "To have a bladder full of piss, but a penis too stiff and hard to let through even the smallest drop! Can I be of help? I can not offer to let you fuck me whilst my dear dog, Valiant, maintains his grip upon my cunt, but I can suck your penis dry."

"That is indeed a kind offer," Candice agreed, "and more likely than the most energetic self-exertions in lessening my penis of its stiffness. But before you apply your lips to my penis, sweet damsel, please tell me first your name."

"My name, madam, is Kate. 'Cunty Kate' the boys know me hereabouts, because I am free and generous with the delights of my quim, but I prefer to be called just 'Kate'. I live with my father, a shepherd and swineherd both, in a cottage not more than a league or two distant, with my mother and my brothers and sisters. But enough of me, sweet madam, please offer me your penis so that I may put tongue, lips and throat to its proud glory."

Candice agreed and knelt in front of Kate so that her penis was ahead of Kate's mouth, patted Valiant on the muzzle as he lay gasping and panting astride his mistress, still locked in place by his knot, and admired the young shepherdess as she exercised her penis with tongue and lips. She was clearly a mistress of the art of fellatio, possessing a skill and artistry that could only have come as the result of extensive practise. Not for her a languid licking or sucking, for she took a firm grip on Candice's fleshy pole, near the base, by the hair in which nestled the sore and straining testicles, and pumped her mouth back and forth, now in a series of fast and violent lurches, then slower while the fingers of the hand she didn't use to balance her weight was applied to massaging and pummelling the testicles and sheath, Candice's glans was aching and straining and thrusting as Kate brought the penis towards an explosion of spermy delight.

And then, while Candice was truly transported by Kate's expertise and skill, almost wishing this moment would never end, it did so and a stream of semen gushed forth. And then another one. And yet more. Huge globules of spunky, creamy, oozing semen splattered like thick milk over her cheeks, chin and nose, bubbles of semen squeezing out from the corners of her mouth and falling in huge droplets down her chin and onto the buttercup-strewn grass below.

"And now, dear Kate, I believe I can at last piss freely," said Candice, watching with satisfaction as her penis shrivelled to just a nutmeg of its once proud rigid self.

"On my face, dear mistress!" commanded Kate. "It will wash clean the semen you have so generously bestowed on me."

"If you so wish, dear Kate," agreed Candice, letting loose a tremendous stream of urine, gushing out more than a day's worth of blocked and frustrated pissing, splashing off Kate's face in fresh jets from its sheer volume, catching Kate full in the mouth and dampening those loose tresses of hair about her forehead not severely tied into plaits and causing her dark reddish freckles to shine more fully and more deeply than before. And as this gush came out, Valiant, was at last able to release his own penis from within his mistress's vagina, and with a panicked yelp, jumped clear out of the way, as sprays of urine ran down Kate's breasts and onto her bare freckled shoulder and settled in a dark golden puddle in the sunbaked soil.

"Thank you, madam!" cried Kate with delight when the stream had finally dropped to a mere drizzle and then to only the smallest tear of piss. "Thank you. You are so charitable and bountiful with the cock's liquid pleasures!"

"Nonsense, Kate. It is you I should thank. Were it for you, I know not when that I should once again spend both semen and urine in such a productive and gratifying manner."

Candice, exhausted, rolled onto the grass, her penis already regaining its rigidity and stiffness after so soon releasing its liquid excretion. Kate crawled over to Candice, naked as before, and lay beside her, the two of them weary from their efforts.

But not so weary that Kate should not tease Candice's penis as it stood upright to the sky, while its owner lay on her back, one breast and its proudly firm nipple displayed to the world and her cloak spread fanwise beneath her. Candice smiled with indulgent pleasure, as Kate teased and troubled and tweaked her penis, admiring the way it sprang back up like the most diligent soldier after being pulled down with great effort, the tautness coiled inside the groin resisting any attempt to keep the penis other than resolute and standing to attention.

"This is such a darling cock!" Kate exclaimed. "It is surely amongst the very largest I have ever seen and most certainly the most lively. I should love to be impaled on it and to feel it slide within my cunt."

"That you may, Kate. Be not anxious. You can gladly sit upon it and I should be pleased to fuck you. The pleasure of fucking in this way is what I shall most miss when I at last find the Golden Knot, and I would be happy for there to be many such occasions of pleasure before the curse is banished."

Kate sat above Candice, a knee on either side of the woman traveller's thighs, and gently eased the penis into her vagina, still oozing in liquid pleasure and as frictionless as an oiled lever, still preserving the memory of her passionate coupling with her dog, who was now sitting some distance from the two lovers, his tongue greedily lapping away at his own canine groin. Kate pistoned herself up and down, up and down, the shaft managing to fill a cunt that was already so loose that few cocks could now easily give her the pleasure she most craved.

"Yours is such a delightful cock!" Kate exclaimed in delight. "I should so like to always have the chance to take delight in it. And attached to the body of a woman as beautiful as you, with your eyes so green and sparkling, your lips so red and seductive, your smile so white and winsome. If I could fuck you every day, why! I should be in heaven."

"Do you think so, Kate?" wondered Candice, her penis thrusting up and up, her buttocks twitching and pushing the whole of her body clear of the ground.

"Indeed, yes!" sighed Kate, sliding up and down, vaginal juice easing down the inside of her thighs and leaving a glistening sheen on Candice's shaft. "It is as if, I cannot credit it, that we were meant to come together in union like this. I'm sure there will only come good fortune from our union. Even though I am but a mere peasant who ekes a living from the fruits of the soil..."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.