Melissa's First Girl - Cover

Melissa's First Girl

by Zachary Miller

Copyright© 2004 by Zachary Miller

Erotica Sex Story: Two young girls, Jenn and Melissa explore each other for the first time. Unfortunately, they are interrupted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Slow   .

My first girl-girl experience occurred a long time ago. I was only 12 at the time and my friend Jennifer was 13. It was the summer of 1983, and we were in a small town in Upstate New York. Both our families had summer houses on the lake and had for many years so our families (and several other families on our side of the lake) were very close. My family was having a BBQ that Saturday afternoon and there were about 15 adults, Jenn, her brother who is a year older than her, a couple of his friends and me there. Needless to say a 12 and 13 year old girl are going to get bored there, we had been swimming for a bit, we ate, swam some more and were looking for something to do.

Jenn suggested that we go over to her place and talk, since it was only like 10 houses down and people wouldn't be walking all around. So we went up to her room and were looking through some magazine like Teen Beat or Seventeen. We started talking about boys too, as all girls around that age will. Well, it turns out that both of us had only kissed boys. Then the subject kind of changed and it was me who did it.

At this point, I think a little background info may be in order. Being 12 I was barely in a training bra, actually a very small a-cup. I had long blonde, and I mean blonde hair, and hazel eyes. I was about 4'9" and maybe 80 pounds sopping wet. Jenn was 5'2" probably about 110 lbs and a c-cup already. She had curly dark hair and dark brown eyes. We were both still in our swimsuits, mine, one of those bikini's for girls with no chests, and her in a one piece to cover her "changing body".

So, I asked Jenn about her "boobs" as I referred to them at the time. You know, things like "What's it like?" "Are guys always staring?" (She was an early developer) And then I asked the question that probably changed my life..."What do they feel like?"

Jenn started to describe to me in the best terms she could, which weren't too great. Then she stammered a bit... and to my shock, horror, surprise, delight... all of the above at the time, pulled down the top and grabbed my hand. "Here, feel" she said, and I almost pulled my hand back, but my curiosity got the best of me so I felt. Oh my, did I feel and it was wonderful. They were soft and full and malleable and just felt magnificent in my hand. Compared to the little bumps on my chest, this was soooooo different. My little puss was getting wet and I could smell it. I was wondering if Jenn could too. Then I felt her nipple harden under my palm. Mind you my ministrations of her breast were well short of what I would now consider sexual, but at that point to me it was highly arousing.

Absently, my left hand had fallen into my lap and was softly rubbing through the material of my bikini bottom. Then I felt hands on my shoulders, it was then that I realized that Jenn was no longer holding my hand, that I was massaging her tit and rubbing her nipple myself. She slowly pulled the bow behind my neck and let the material of my bikini top fall. I must have turned ten shades of red. Here I was with no tits in front of my friend with these beautiful breasts.

When I felt her fingers on my nipples, my embarrassment disappeared. I was overcome with such a lust! Unknowingly, my finger was working its way into my bikini and it wasn't until it reached my wet puss that I realized what I was doing. I think Jenn realized too and I was totally embarrassed, but then she leaned in and kissed me. Just a quick kiss on the lips, but that was all it took.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.