If This is a Dream Don't Wake Me - Cover

If This is a Dream Don't Wake Me

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - If your looking for a short stroke story this is not it, This is a slow starting long story. There is no sex in the first chapter, that will cum later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Time Travel   Humor   DoOver   First   Slow  

I just stepped into the nice warm shower thinking about what I had done with the girls.

I should be feeling like a pervert. I was old enough to be their Grandfather, but in a Fourteen-year-old body. Remembering their tight young bodies squirming on the end of my tongue made my smaller head stiffen and take over my thinking.

Well if it's a dream what difference did it make? Might as well enjoy it while it lasted.

About then I thought I heard someone enter the bathroom, then turning to see who was opening the shower door I was surprised to see a naked and blushing Dawn... God she was beautiful!

"Um, I need a shower too". Waiting, staring at my erection.

"Step on in and shut the door". As I reached for the soap.

"Can I wash you"?

I asked as I lathered up my hands and at her nod began running my eager hands over her tanned back. Starting at her shoulders then rapidly moving to pay attention to her tight little ass, hearing a slight 'squeal' as I washed between her cheeks.

"Turn around so I can get your front".

As my hands gently forced her to around until she was facing me, her recent shyness returned as her hands moved to cover herself. Grasping her hands, moving them to her sides, I asked...

"Let me look at you? Your so Beautiful"!

This got me a big shy smile as I started lathering her shoulders. I was trying not to rush and grab those gorgeous breasts moving instead to her arms, hands, flat stomach then...

Oh Boy! Her Mounds felt so good! I was spending a lot of time making sure they were very clean.

I then went to my knees and started working my way up from her dainty feet then the long legs... moving in on my target.

I leaned forward to tongue wash her secret spot as she raised her foot to shower ledge... opening herself to my searching mouth.

I once again found her erect nubbin.

"Oh, God, Yessss, Ummm"! Feeling her tremble through an orgasm. I was holding her upright... As She regained her balance.

"Wow! How can you do that to me... Mmm, soo good, Umm"?

"It takes two! and your soo Sexy when you cum".

"Hum, You make it so... well anyway it's your turn now. I've never done this before but a couple of my friends kind of talked about it".

As Dawn knelt before and grasped me with her hand... pumping it gently.

She looked up at me and lowered her mouth to the head sucking in a third of my cock, Ohhm! I was seconds away from erupting.

Between her fist pumping... head bobbing, Ummm! I didn't even have a chance to warn her as my nuts tightened and the first shot hit the back of her mouth... second then third.

I was struggling not to collapse to the shower floor. When I looked down I saw her eyes locked on mine... still nursing my last trickles of cum into her mouth.

"Oh Boy! Oh! That was fantastic... Hummm, Wow"!

Pulling her mouth off... smiling up at me she asked an obvious question.

"You like"?

"Oh Ya! Thank you".

Standing up and leaning in for a quick kiss.

"Maybe you'll not beat my butt as bad when I get my spankin' then"?

"Maybe"!

As I laughed with her... watching as she quickly dried off. God She Was Beautiful! As she walked out of the bathroom, leaving me in the cooling shower.

When I had finished up and was returning to my room, hearing quiet whispers from my sister's room, I was wondering about tomorrow as I laid on my bed. I was asleep before my head was on the pillow.

The next morning found me awake at six wanting to surprise the girls as they slept, but that was ruled out remembering my parents where home.

So I gathered my borrowed backpack and headed off to George an Martha's, looking forward to being back at their farm.

As I passed the fields and smelled the freshly mowed hay, I thought about the work to be done today. Raking the fields shouldn't take too long, I hoped!

"Good morning, Jim".

Martha greeted me at the door and asked if I was ready for breakfast. As we were eating another excellent meal of Martha's, George gave me instructions for the day's work.

He then told me that they had a meeting this afternoon, to try and get their granddaughter Christy to be able to stay with them.

"Well, good luck, I hope it goes well for you, I know your looking forward to having her live with you".

"Yes we are, she's a sweet girl"!

I could feel the pride George had of her in his voice.

"The lawyer seems to think we shouldn't have a problem getting custody of her. She's been through so much lately, we're just hoping it doesn't take to long for her sake".

Around 'noon' I was half way through the last field as I saw them leaving with a wave to me.

I really hoped it would go well for them, as they are such nice people and I'm sure their Granddaughter would be happy to get back home with them.

It was about 'half n hour' later when I was finished with the raking and decided to hook up the baler for tomorrow morning's work that I once again thought about Dawn.

The vision of her young naked body had me hard and helped hurry me in finishing my work.

I left my backpack on the bed in the bunkhouse as I cleaned up. Then started for home hoping to find a couple of nymphs lurking around.

When I arrived home a quick look for the girls told we they not there, saying hello to Mom as she was getting ready for her night of work at the store.

I fixed myself a couple of sandwiches and visited with her till time for her to leave, then was left to myself.

I had been so busy lately working that sitting around with nothing to do was getting me bored.

I decided to walk around and see what was to do in the neighborhood. I remember hearing that there was a community pool and a park somewhere near by that might be worth finding.

I walked around for about 'half n hour' before hearing the sounds that kids make when playing.

Following them led me to a nice green park where I could see chain linked fence surrounding a pool with a bunch of kids having fun.

As I got closer it was hard not to giggle watching a girl talking excitedly with arms waving out her expressions to whoever was paying attention... Yep! There's my little sister.

I was planning on surprising her when my attention was caught by a very sexy looking Dawn... Wow! The bikini she was wearing... Wow! Her tanned body, Oh my! Yep... I was rock hard.

I managed to tear my eyes away from her to the group of guy's gathered around them. I counted four of them, closer to Dawn's age than mine... what stopped me cold was that one of them was sitting next to Dawn... too Close, shoulders touching.

Oh no... I had no right to be jealous! What was it then? I was seeing Red!

Dam! I had to get away from this and try to sort my feelings out.

I ran, and ran, and ran, and wanted to run some more. I was tiring and 'Chewing' myself out for being childish.

My older self laughing, puppy love at fifty-five. Shit you old fool get a grip! Then I started to think, maybe I was becoming more like a 'fourteen' year old with my emotions.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.