If This is a Dream Don't Wake Me - Cover

If This is a Dream Don't Wake Me

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - If your looking for a short stroke story this is not it, This is a slow starting long story. There is no sex in the first chapter, that will cum later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Time Travel   Humor   DoOver   First   Slow  

Morning found me lying on my back with the most gorgeous blonde hair splayed across my chest and with the biggest piss-hard-on!

"Where you going?" From a waking 'sleeping beauty'.

"I have to hit the head." I was hurrying, Whew! Relief.

"Christy, I'll be done in a second. What are you doing in here?"

She had come into the small bathroom and was standing beside me as I was finishing.

"Watching, I've never seen a guy do that before."

"Hum! Turn-about is fair play!"

"What! Just go back to bed pervert!"

"Beautiful!"

As I kissed her forehead and then obeyed, thinking how ironic it was she called me 'pervert'. A few minutes later I was Christy joined me. As she laid her head on my shoulder picking at my sparse chest hairs,

"You know that Laura said I should be careful around you."

"Who's Laura?"

"The lady I went to see, I can't remember her last name but she told me to call her Laura."

"When did you talk to her?"

"After I saw the doctor. He said he knew someone that I should talk to about the rape and stuff."

"Oh! So did it help, talking to her I mean?"

"Um, Sort of, she talked to me about how I was feeling right now, not about the bad stuff."

"And she said you should be careful around me?"

"Yea, That because you helped me. She called it hero worship and that you might be taking George's place as a person who would protect me, because he's so... Oh God! I'm soo worried he's going to die and leave me."

Christy's tears were falling on my heavy heart. I didn't know if I could protect her or not, but I was willing to try.

"Try not to worry, I'll be here for you if I can."

"That's why she told me to be careful about falling in..."

A knock had me scurrying out of bed and throwing on my clothes as Christy open the door.

"Good morning, Oh My! You've been crying, is everything ok?" Martha was looking at me, while addressing Christy with a concerned expression on her face.

"We were just talking about the things the Doctor had talked to her about."

"Oh! Well I just wanted to tell you breakfast would be done in a few minutes."

"Thank you Grandma, we'll be right there."

Christy was hugging her as she whispered,

"Everything's ok!"

I suggested to Christy we shower together, just to save time, not to mention water too. Pervert again. Well you can't blame a guy for trying.

After gathering up my clothes, I went up to the house hoping to shower there. Martha was busy making breakfast when I asked,

"Would you mind if I took a shower here, Christy's using the one at the bunkhouse?"

"Of course you can, but I'm surprised you didn't take one together, would've saved water." I knew she was teasing me by her knowing grin.

"I tried but she said something about me being a pervert."

Her laughter had me blushing again, much to her delight.

I went down stairs to visit with George, after the shower and a 'bout' with my five=finger-lover. Thoughts of Christy had me worked up.

"Hi, George." He was looking tired and sad.

"Morning Jim."

"George, when do you want me to start fertilizing?" Well, that brightened him up as he explained the fine art of applying fertilizer, once again feeling useful.

George had pretty much covered the subject, when I heard Martha calling us for breakfast. I wheeled George to his place at the head of the table and sat next to Christy as George performed the 'before every meal' ritual of saying Grace.

As we ate I noticed George seemed cheerful still from our talk. Christy looked happy, so I was happy. Martha, Well, she was glancing around, smiling as she dabbed a tear from her eyes with her napkin, she was happy also.

"Grandpa I was wondering about the car you were fixing up for me. I have another appointment with Laura and it would be nice if Grandma didn't have to drive me?"

I saw the troubled look of Martha at the mention of Christy's Psychiatrist, as she hadn't told George about this.

"Yes, Christy's follow up check with her doctor to make sure she's ok." It was the best I could come up with on short notice.

"Oh! How is your ankle doing?" Good, George seemed to buy it.

"It's getting a lot better."

"Well, that's good. About the car, it still needs some work and I can't do it. Maybe I can get Marvin over to finish it."

That got my attention because I liked to tinker with cars, as long at it didn't need anything major done.

"George, would you teach me how to work on it? You would be the brains and I would supply the hands, I would love to learn?" I could see the frown disappearing, replaced with a smug smile.

"I don't know if you'd be able to learn all I know, but I suppose we could give it a try though."

"I'll try my best. When do you want to get started?"

"Well, we could look at it when we finish eating, but before we start working on the car, we need to get those fields fertilized."

I stood to leave then and Christy jumped up saying I'll help ya and was half way to the barn. Martha stopped me with a hug on the back porch,

"Thank you Jim, that's the first meal he's touched and the happiest he's looked for the past few days. I'm afraid if he isn't feeling useful that he'll waste away in grief."

"You guy's are like a second family to me and seeing George happy, makes me happy."

Well, that got me a fierce hug, Martha is strong! Her tears, Well I'm sure that were happy tears, as were mine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.