My Mother My Slut - Cover

My Mother My Slut

Copyright© 2004 by MasterJack

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story of the mother's travel into slavery to her son. Some long forgotten pictures come into his possession and he uses them to turn his mother into his slave and slut.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Tom finished typing and leaned back to look at his document, suddenly the screen flashed and the whole document disappeared. Tom was totally shocked to he had worked for a week on this biology 102 paper and it now was gone totally. He desperately checked the file for a backup, but the computer hadn't saved any.

Tom's first response was the use a hammer to fix the computer, but he vowed to find the problem. He had run every virus check the he could find nothing that caused the problem. A friend is suggested using a program that opened deleted files, because most computers when they deleted a file only deleted the directory entry not the file. Tom's friend had said that some of the new viruses would delete their file after they had begun running.

Tom downloaded the program and began searching the hard drive. There was a lot of garbage there stuff that didn't mean much, but he found a few interesting things. He did find a copy of this paper and saved it to a new file. He was about to close a program and stop when he opened a folder that had his mother's name on it. There was a bunch of notepad files and some picture files. Tom opened one of the picture files, and what he saw took his breath away. The picture was one of his mother lying on a bed naked it was evident she was posing for someone. He quickly opened another and found another picture of his mother posing, after looking at the pictures that were all of her posing for someone. He opened one of the text files to see what it said was even more shocked to find out that it was a love letter to someone named Brad. The only Brad Tom new of was his father's cousin. Tom read more letters and found that while she was married to his father she was having a torrid affair with Brad his cousin. Tom's father was a good man that worked many hours, and this would crush him.

Something made Tom stop, as he was ready to hit the delete key. He copied the whole file onto a disk that he stashed in his drawer. Tom hated to admit it that he had been extremely turned on by his mother's pictures, and he caught himself several times taking the disk out to look at the pictures again.

About two weeks later things came to the head, Tom's father was away on business as he was much of the time. Tom's father was a consultant and his work took him all over the world. Betty Tom's mother had just returned home with some groceries, and walked-in to find Tom's books all over the table.

There was an irritated edge to Betty's voices she spoke, "Thomas get down here get your things picked up now, I won't have this when you father is not here."

Tom hurried throwing his robe on over his underwear rather than getting dressed, "ah mom is just my school books, I'm not a child anymore I'm 19 and college sophomore." Tom was a little bit irritated because he had been looking at some of the pictures of his mother when she called him.

Tom's mother was standing there in the kitchen as he picked up his books, and headed for his room. Suddenly Tom's mother shrieked, "You little pervert what are you doing like that in this house."

Tom looked down at the front of his robe to see the robe had came open, and his cock was sticking out still hard from the pictures of his mother. Tom hastily pulled the robe closed, but not in time. His mother stepped forward slapping him, and then drew back to slap him again.

Tom's hand came up first grabbing her hand before she could slap him again, "no, I did not deserve that. I can't help it if I was looking at your pictures you sent to Brad, and what business did you have writing those love letters to him, while you were married to Dad."

Betty sucked in her breath and for an instant it looked like she might fall, "what pictures, what are you talking about? There aren't any pictures of me."

Tom knew he had said too much but what the hell he had to go on, "oh yes there is. I was doing some maintenance on the computer and I came across some files you had deleted, there were nude pictures of you and letters to Brad. If you don't want me giving copies of the pictures and letters to Dad then there are going to be some new rules around here. You make your choice I'm going to my room, I expect you to be there within ten minutes. Remove all your clothes, and crawl into my room naked." Tom tucked his books under his arm and headed for his room slamming the door behind him.

Tom knew he played a big card, but the heat of his passion had clouded his thinking. Now he lay on his bed stroking himself, as he watched the clock tic by. Finally, just as the 10 minutes were up there was a light knock on Tom's door followed by Tom's mother very slowly crawling into the room. She was totally naked as he had told her to be, but she tried to cover her swaying breasts with her arms as she moved.

Tom let her crawl to the center the room, "that's far enough slut. From now on you will call me master, and your name is slut, do you understand?"

Tom's mother hung her head in shame and nodded her head that she understood.

Tom couldn't believe how things had changed in so short time. "I didn't hear you answer me correctly slut. I think you need to be punished maybe a few whacks from my belt will teach to the proper way to speak to me."

Tom's mother looked I like she had already been hit by the belt as she spoke quickly, "please master don't hit me with the belt, I will obey from now on." She had no choice if he told his father about the pictures and letters she would be dumped without anything. The short affair with Brad had been a terrible mistake in more ways than one, because she and even had to cover a STD she had gotten from him.

Tom looked at the nude woman kneeling there before him and knew that his wildest dreams are about to come true. "Crawl over here to me now slut and suck my cock I know you now how."

Tom's mother crawled across the floor to him, and as she did she said, "Yes master." When she reached his feet she raised up and used one her hands open his robe while the other one cover her breasts. She did as was ordered but Betty couldn't believe this was the son she had raised.

Tom reached down and slapped her hand away from her breast's letting her know he wanted to see them while she did her job. She leaned forward taking his cock in her mouth at first she sucked in gently on just the head, but his hand on the back of her head told her to take more. Soon she was taking all the way to her throat, and then some pressure on the back of her head forced that cock down her throat. She found herself gagging on the meat in her throat, but she knew she had no way of arguing with Tom so she just let it happen and forced her throat to relax. Finally she began to feel that cock in her mouth pulsing, as it got ready to shoot its load of cum. Then she felt the cum sliding down her throat filling her stomach with its youthful amount. Finally, Tom let go of her head letting her fall to the floor at his feet.

"That wasn't a bad blow job but you will do better from now on. From now on you will not wear any clothes around the house when no one is here but us. If someone else is here you may wear robe or house dressed with nothing on under them. Now, get downstairs just the way you are, and make my supper."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.