Sister: Lessie - Cover

Sister: Lessie

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: Romance between a busty teen and her brother that starts so innocently and ignites such passion. Lessie teachs dancing and dating skills to a willing pupil.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Chapter 1

It all started so innocently, it always does. I was never close with my sister Lessie, her real name is Leslie but I have always called her Lessie since I was a kid. Lessie likes that names and uses it in school. Lessie is seventeen year old short 5'1" 112 pound, blonde girl with a rounded build, D cup breasts and is a little chunky and guys in High School like only perfect girls. Lessie has great blond hair like but she wears it up usually.

Our parents are both executives at the Z-tech group of companies and arrive home late and are always at the Country Club or out for business dinners at fancy places. Lessie and I have never been close like some kids and have our own lives. I was talking about going to a school dance and mom suggested that lessie would teach me to dance. Lessie looked pained but agreed to do it.

Our first lesson involved learning simple steps and Lessie was being so nice and I was so slow in learning to dance fast. Our lessons continued daily and Lessie was always sweet. The main thing I did was get a hard on looking at Lessie showing me how to dance. She would repeat a step and twist as she moved in such a sexy way, her large breasts fascinated me. Her boobs had a power of me but I keep silent.

Finally I learned to dance and Lessie was proud of her student. Lessie stunned me and said now I would learn slow dancing. Lessie had me hold her around the waist and I blushed. Lessie is so small and her boobs so large, just the thought of her boobs, touching me as we danced made me stupid with lust.

As she showed me each step my mind was fogged with lust. Having your older sister in a intimate act like dancing was a turn-on and thank God for blue jeans. My cock was so hard I thought it would break. I started talking to Lessie during my lessons and we had become friends during the process.

On my first day of slow dancing lessons I was numb with lust. I was holding Lessie and we danced along her 5'1" was dwarfed by my 5'11". But her power over me grew and grew. Lessie must have felt my erection as we moved slow and we were pressed together but she never indicated it but she turned red at the end of our dance. The feelings of our touching together of our bodies together was mind blowing. My hand on her waist or the small of her back was an electric current. I thought my cock would explode or Lessie would notice my hard on.

The second day of slow dancing lessons was even more sexy than the first. I held Lessie and we moved around the TV Room and slow danced. As we moved we talked and I realized that Lessie was a sexy woman, I had never thought of her except as a pair of big tits and now I was fond of her, her quick wit and smiles were making my day.

On my third day of lesson all went good and Lessie blushed as we dance. Once again I wondered if she felt my erection press into her as we moved to the music. Slow dancing with a big breasted, pretty girl is heaven. As we finished Lessie blushed, hugged me, smiled and kissed my cheek and then ran off to her room. I was left with the most wonderful feeling on my face and a silly smile and a hard-on made of steel. This had been my last lesson and that made me sad.

I went to my room and opened my laptop and my secret diary. I am determined to continue my dancing lessons or hold Lessie. I realized I had a crush on Lessie. My feeling were no longer those of a boy for his sister but for a man for a woman. Lessie may be two years older than me but I was determined to have her as a girlfriend.

Before this started I had always had a thing for Lessie's big boobs but now I saw her as a real person, a sexy woman not just a set of tits. Lessie may have the nicest tits, I have never seen but I was damned if I could not kiss and feel her up. But now I liked her as a person it made it harder. I did not want to hurt her feelings. I had been reading porn for years and never saw a story about how to date your own sister. Girls in these stories always just allow their brother to do anything he wants to them But Lessie is a real girl and not some slut in a story.

Several days went by and now I was close to Lessie but I did not know what to say or do. Lessie was kidding around and saying now I was ready for a date and I blurted out "I don't know what to do on a date." Lessie was laughing and smiled and suggested that we practice dating just like we had dancing, and I smiled and said "yes!"

Lessie suggested we watch TV in the den room, it is more private and we could try a quick date now. I smiled so hard I could not speak and Lessie giggled and lead the way. We talked and talked and I listened to Lessie. Lessie was fascinating, her ideas and thoughts so exciting.

We sat on the sofa in the den and just talked and time flew by and we heard our parents car enter the driveway and Lessie said "that was nice "and complimented me no our date. Lessie stood came over to me and kissed my cheek and whispered "Jack your so sweet" and as she walked out the room I stared at her butt as it swayed with her walk. I thought damn my big sister Lessie is as sexy a woman as ever lived. That night in bed I jerked off over and over while dreaming of sweet Lessie.

Our next date was after mom and dad went to the Country Club for the night and Lessie put on the "Starship Troopers" DVD on and we watched the film. Lessie and I sat there and then she leaned against me smiling. Lessie laughed and said "I will not break, put your arm around me for practice" and I encircled her waist with one arm around her and my hand resting on her hip. The feeling of her warm body against me with my arm around her was heaven, I felt the blooding pumping in my head and light headed.

Lessie and I whispered to each other as though someone was in the house, we loved the movie. We were talking about love, sex life and death. "Jack have you ever loved anyone" she said with a smile. I looked at Lessie and smiled "yes I love someone but she does not know I am alive."

"Tell me please, tell big sis who you love" as she giggled. I turned scarlet with shame "no, please" was all I said. Lessie and I talked, laughed and smiled. So ended our second date. I still did not know what to do. All night I thought of ideas. Maybe I should tell Lessie I love her and want to run away with her. I then realized that would make her hate me. I did not know what to do and fell asleep with sweet Lessie dreams.

The next day after school we had another quick date in the den. Lessie was wearing a thin summer sweater and white shorts and sandals. I sat with my arm around Lessie and her eye's beamed. Lessie was laughing and kissed my cheek again and I blushed. Lessie leaned in to kiss my cheek again, my left arm was around her shoulders and I leaned into the kiss and our lips meet lightly. My right hand seemed to have a life of it's own and cupped Lessie's left breast outside her light sweater and I felt her bra under it. Her breast filled my hand and overflowed. We kissed and then she panicked, pushed me away and said "no" and ran. I was crest fallen and sat there alone with a broken heart. I had violated Lessie's trust and she was frightened of me. I looked down, what had I done, why did my hand do it. At the same time the memory of her full breast filling my palm and fingers, it had been so warm and I could feel her bra encased boob so soft inside.

Later when our folks were home I tried to say I was sorry, but Lessie rebuffed my attempts. For three days things were different, and I was so ashamed. I'd felt up my innocent sister and pushed things too fast. Mom and dad were gone to work and it was a Saturday morning. Lessie got up at 10AM and I was at the bottom of the stairs. I called out "please forgive" and Lessie looked frightened and returned to her room.

At 10:30 I heard Lessie call my name and I went to the bottom of the stairs. Lessie was stood there at the top of the stairs in her T-shirt and shorts that she sleep in. I looked up and she had stopped frowning. I smiled "can you forgive me sis" was all I said.

Lessie smiled, looked at me and lifted the hem of her T-shirt and I was stunned as her naked breasts came into view. Lessie's dead white, round boobs sagged just a little and she has large red circles of areola and nipples. I could not take my eye's off Lessie's tits and they were better than I expected. With each breath her bosom rose and fell and jiggled gently as she stepped forward one step. Lessie's face was alive with a smile. "Let's have a date" she whispered and ran to her room. I did not know what happened but I waited. Lessie came down and her face was red, embarrassed and she held her hand out and we walked to the den. I wa carefree and smiled, I did not want to frighten her and chase her off.

"Er, er; I ; I was thinking about you and us for the last few days Jack. I know this is my fault. Maybe I was trying to seduce you, I don't know. This is so hard" Lessie whispered.

I nodded, "let's talk lessie, I am so sorry for what I did". Lessie held her finger up to my lips and said "hush Jack it is not your fault." Lessie eye's looked so kind.

"Lessie I love you" was all I could say and I was shamed, I loved my older sister. I did not care it was incest. Lessie's smile broke out even bolder.

"Jacky I love you too, I love you like a sister but also like a girlfriend" and Lessie blushed bright red.

I smiled because Lessie loved me. "Jack we need to plan where this is going. I love feeling like your girlfriend. These last three days I went crazy hoping you would not hate me. We have to go slow in this. You're my brother and no one will understand, our parents will send you away if we decide to do this and get caught. I wanted you as a boyfriend and was hoping we could maybe just kiss a little and hug but when you touched my breast it felt so right."

"Lessie we can go as slow as you need want" I whispered.

Lessie laughed "I saw your eye's on my bare breasts Jack, I liked you seeing me. If we continue we are going to be a normal couple".

"I love you Lessie, I love you like life itself, yes I want you and you alone as my girlfriend!"

Lessie leaned forward and pursed her lips and I leaned in for a kiss. Our lips meet and I marveled how soft her lips were and we continued that kiss for 30 seconds. "Wow!" Lessie said as we separated. I now had a sister as my girlfriend and was breaking the law, incest be damned.

We kissed slow and passionately and I held my sexy sister. Lessie looked at me and explained "I was in hell for three days. I knew what we were doing was so wrong but it felt so right. Then I thought about you finding another girlfriend and I went a little crazy thinking about that. It made me so sad. I dreamed I lost you to Lori Brown or one of those fast girls in School and I cried in my sleep" as tears formed in Lessie's eyes.

"Lessie your all I want, I love you" I whispered as I felt tears in my eyes with emotion.

Lessie whispered "we will have a great date tonight!"


Chapter 2

After dinner our parents left for the Club and a night with friends and business associates. Lessie smiled at me and I grinned like a fool. Tonight was special, we were back together. I know incest is wrong but not why. My body tells me that Lessie is a woman and so sexy but I think how can it be wrong that I have romantic love for my own sister. Lessie maybe my sister but she is perfect for me and I already love as a sister. Now with my old love mixed with lust and desire I feel swept away.

I waited in the den and smiled. Lessie appeared dressed in a short black skirt and thin red summer sweater that fit tight. I could see her bra straps and the outline of her bra under her sweater. I whistled and thought damn.

"You don't think my leg's are to fat or that I look chubby in this sweater" she smiled.

"Lessie you look wonderful, you're so sexy and womanly. You look like a Playboy Playmate of the Year" and she grinned ear to ear and blushed.

Lessie sat next to me on the sofa and reached out and squeezed my hand, then lifted the back of my hand to her face against her cheek and turned and kissed my hand. It was electric feeling her lips touch me. Lessie smiled at me "it is so nice to be back with you."

We sat talking like nothing had happened. I realized that Lessie had decided to have an affair with me and be my real girlfriend. Being a real girlfriend included having sex with me, her brother, she was beyond caring now about incest now. We sat next to each other and Lessie pulled my arm around her shoulder and smiled.

She leaned forward as did I and we kissed as if for the first time, a long lingering kiss. Our lips were pressed together and her breath and mine mated. My tongue had a will of it's own and licked her lips through my slightly parted lips and meet her tongue as time seemed to end and seconds passed. I had just french kissed my own sister.

Lessie took my hand again off her hip where it rested, opened my fingers and looked at me with love and then kissed the palm of my hand. She held my hand so softly and then transferred my palm to her left breast. She held my open hand against her bosom and then leaned into me and we continued kissing with my hand covering her breast over her sweater. I kissed Lessie over and over with a hunger and kept my palm covering her tit and fondled her bosom gently and kneaded that prime titty.

Lessie pulled back her head with my hand remaining on her boob and she smiled at me. Lessie smiled more and leaned in for another kiss. Our lips were like fire and I could not stop kissing Lessie. My hand felt her sweater and the bra underneath as well as her breast inside that sweet bra. I moved her boob around as we kissed. Rubbing my palm over it and stroking her breast with my finer tips, even rubbing her tit with the back of my hand. Feeling Lessie's big boob was heaven, through her sweater and bra I felt her hard nipple against my palm and she moaned as I touched her.

I was sat against the arm of the sofa and I pulled Lessie to sit on my knees'. She blushed as she knew this is what a girlfriend did with a boy. Lessie leaned against the arm of the sofa and I pressed her against it, my hand at her bosom like a lover's. Lessie held my face in her hands and my left hand was at the small of her back and pulled her forward in an embrace while my right hand fondled her.

Lessie whispered "let's watch the movie boyfriend there will be more later" and smiled. I pulled her to sit with her back to me as Lessie turned on the DVD player and I cupped both her breasts through her sweater. Inside her bra I felt the luxury of two big tits.

"Hold on cowboy one breast was given and you have claimed both" she laughed. I nuzzled Lessie's neck as she laughed. Lessie was on my cock and I knew she felt the hardness as my hand felt her up. Lessie's head turned like a snake to kiss me as her bottom moved gently on my erection. I used her breasts to pull her into me as we kissed over and over. Kissing Lessie and her neck and enjoying the feel of her big boobs.

I turned Lessie and her back was supported by the arm of the sofa and her legs straight. I looked down at her thigh where her skirt had ridden up and her lush thighs' looked like silk. I place a hand on her thigh and Lessie spread her thighs apart and her skirt rode higher. I placed my hand on the inside of her thighs and felt skin as fine as the best silk. Smooth thighs and my hand traveled up her thigh just six inches. Lessie had her eyes' closed tight and whispered "Oh God."

"Lessie your mine now!"

"Yes Jack I am yours now" she whispered.

Something had happened and we had broken the incest barriers and Lessie was nothing now except my girlfriend. I knew we would never be the same. Her thighs closed around my hand and clamped it. Feeling up your sister's tits is great but now I was feeling her most private area, her pussy was only inches from my hand.

I turned my attention to Lessie breasts, she was half laying on the arm of the sofa and I rolled up her sweater and bared her belly. My palm caressed her sweet silky belly, looking at her belly button made me realize this was my girl. I reached down and lifted her skirt higher and now Lessie was sitting with her skirt up around her waist and her panty-covered bottom on my lap. Lessie wore blue silk panties and I could see the shape of her little slit through the fabric. I moved her sweater even higher and saw a matching blue bra. I pushed Lessie's sweater up and helped her remove it. Lessie looked dreamy and lost, her eye's heavy with desire as she raised her arms to assist me to undress her from her sweater.

Lessie had truly remarkable breasts, large, round and full in a small blue bra and the tops of her bosom showed perfectly, rounded pale curves encased in the bra, a low cut bra that exposed two inches on the tops of her breasts, fine white firm flesh. I leaned forward and kissed the bare skin on the tops of her bosom. Lessie clamped my head to her bosom and moaned "Oh Yes!" I kissed and kissed every millimeter of Lessie exposed tits as well as her cleavage.

I looked at my sister's eyes, reached out pulled the straps of her bra off her slim shoulders. Her bosom sagged a little and more of her boobs were exposed. Lessie looked shy and then I pulled the straps lower and lower and her bare breasts exploded from her bra. Her bra ended up around her waist and I reached out and in wonder touched her large dead white tits. My finger tips traced her nipples and areola and I cupped both her full breasts and held them as I leaned forward to kiss my bare-breasted sister.

Lessie had ignited passions in me that I did not know existed. I pulled her forward and Lessie wrapped her legs around my waist as she sat in my lap. I crushed my half-naked sister to me and tore my T-shirt off and pressed her big boobs against my chest. Lessie was laughing and her eyes were on fire as I held her. Only a thin pair of panties now separated my sister from my jeans covered cock. I rubbed her back with my palms and crushed her to me.

Lessie whispered in a low voice "you want me, you want me bad" and giggled. I silenced her with an open mouth kiss as my hand returned to her naked breast and my other hand dipped inside the rear of her panty and palmed her bottom. Lessie wiggled forward and her cunt was right above my cock, she was sat on my cock now and it felt so good.

"I didn't know we'd go this far tonight. I thought maybe you'd feel me through my blouse and feel me up, God jack you can do anything you want with me, I am your little whore now" Lessie whispered with passion in my ear and crushed herself to me and pressed her tit into my palm as she kissed me with an open mouth kiss of lust.

I sat on the edge of the sofa and undid my jeans and ripped them and my jockey shorts down and pushed back and m pants and underwear fell to my feet. My nearly naked sister had her legs around and was only wearing panties and her wet pussy was pressed atop my erection. Lessie was mumbling "I love you" over and over. I reached behind her and literally ripped the back of her panty and pulled her torn panties away.

I moved my naked sister up and down and was dry fucking, her cunt pressed up and down on my cock and Lessie was screaming "Ahh, oh my god, oh I am dying" over and over as our bodies took on a life of their own. Lessie was kissing me and snaking her belly and rubbing her hot, wet cunt against me my hard cock.

I lifted Lessie's bottom, she screamed "yes" and her hand guided my cock into her sweet little pussy lips. I slowly lowered my naked sister, her cunt slowly accepted my penis. First the head spread her lips and then with a rush my cock entered her body and Lessie screamed in pain. Lessie was impaled on my penis, I was all the way inside her and I held her tight.

"Lessie you ok baby, babydoll are you all right?"

Lessie was crying and started to kiss my neck, rubbing herself against me and her groin moved a little up and down on my cock. I held Lessie's face in both hands, stared at her eyes and then kissed her with all my souls. A wet, long kiss with all the passion I felt for my lover, my sister. Lessie was crying as we kissed.

"Jack I love you, you made me a woman now, your woman" as tears rolled down her face.

I felt her inside clutch my penis and I started to lift my penis in and out of my sister. I lifted her butt and lowered her as I moved my groin in and out of her. Lessie clung to me shaking and crying. Her body seemed to vibrate and shiver. Lessie was crying and her legs remained clamped around my waist as we made love.

Lessie was chanting "I love you; I love you; I love you" as out bodies moved. Her insides were so tight on my cock it nearly hurt. I was pounding my sister's tight pussy as she screamed and I was taking her and using her the way a woman needs to be used. Lessie started to shake and almost vibrate and my cock felt it would explode. I was driving deep inside Lessie and the head of my cock was touching something and that made my cock almost alive with me as I pushed as deep as I could go pulling her ass into me with each stroke.

Lessie started screaming "I'm coming oh god I am coming" and she sat atop my lap and was sobbing. "My brother fucked me" and said "I am your little whore now and forever" she was muttering. I rolled and laid Lessie on her back and my erection had not wilted with the river of sperm I had injected into my sister's tight cuny. I started pounding her cunt again, my weight on my hands and arm and my middle moving on its own accord. Lessie had come more than once and I needed to cum inside her again.

"Oh my god your fucking me again" she whispered, "my brother is fucking me again" said with a strange smile.

I seemed to chant "I love you sis" as my body took her's again. My penis had a mind of it's own and I could not get enough of Lessie. Her face was red and contorted as she started to shake again and scream "Oh God" over and over and my penis seemed to squirt a bucket of semen inside my sister as I collapsed atop her with her legs still locked around me. I immediately fell asleep with my cock still inside Lessie.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.