New Life With Stormy

by Mortimer Snerd

Copyright© 2004 by Mortimer Snerd

Erotica Sex Story: A divorced man finds unexpected fulfillment in a relationship with his new dog.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   First   .

My wife and I had just finalized our divorce. We had been married for 25 years, which was really about 22 years too long. But you get comfortable with familiarity, and when she finally voiced the truth, that we had drifted apart and weren't really lovers anymore, I cried. Despite the divorce, I still love her, and I probably always will.

Now it was time to pick up the pieces, take stock of my life, and get used to living alone again, for the first time in forever. I doubted I'd ever marry again. So I found a modest little apartment in an out-of-the-way place, and set up shop. I made sure to find a place that allowed pets, because I thought I'd probably get a dog for company, down the road. My family always had at least one dog when I was growing up, and it always seemed to make a house more like a home. I figured it would be a larger breed... not one of my wife's dogs, those little mops-with-feet that she always preferred. This would be a "man's best friend" kind of dog, one you could horse around with, that would almost knock you over with excitement when you came home at the end of the day.

A few months had gone by, and I was starting to get used to my new routine, but the place still didn't really feel like "home". I decided it was time to start looking for that dog. While scanning through one Sunday's paper, I spotted an ad by a local breeder who had Canadian White Shepherd pups for sale. I called him to find out when I could come over to have a look, and he said that afternoon was just fine. So I shortly found myself looking at three adorable little puppies. There had been 5 in the litter, 3 females and 2 males. The males had already been sold, so the remaining three were all female. I guess I had just assumed I'd be getting a male, but these three were so lovable that I quickly got over any mild disappointment. One of them in particular seemed to take to me right away. "I'll take her," I told him, and half an hour later, I carried her into my home.

Canadian Shepherds are built like German Shepherds, only they're pure white and their coats are thicker. They also have gentler dispositions than their European cousins. I named mine "Stormtrack", or "Stormy" for short. Over the next year, she became the center of my life. I watched her grow by leaps and bounds, until she was a young adult, about 2 ft. tall at the shoulder. She was an easy dog to house-train, and I had quickly given her the run of the house. Extremely loving and gentle, she loved to play and cuddle with me, and she was happiest when she got to sleep on the bed next to me at night. This was an adjustment, as she grew to occupy a good half of the bed, but having been used to sharing the bed with my wife for so long, I got accustomed to it quickly enough. It was pleasant, hearing her soft snoring as I drifted off to sleep each night.

As Stormy came into heat for the first time, I considered what to do about it. I had no intentions of trying to breed her, and it would be a problem whenever I took her for a walk... I decided I'd probably get her spayed, once she'd passed through it this first time. I couldn't help but notice how wet and engorged her labia became, though -- I had never had such a large female dog around the house before, and, frankly, it was interesting. Her swollen canine organ looked almost as large as a woman's pussy! This made me wonder how large the male's penis must be, which she was swelling to accomodate. I had never seen a canine penis that rivalled a human one in size, but Stormy's body seemed to be preparing for one. My curiosity finally got the best of me, and I lubricated a finger with some K-Y jelly, intending to see just how deep she was. As I gently inserted my finger into her, she got very still and held her tail up for me. Her vagina was tight, but my finger kept sliding in, further and further... as my knuckles bumped into her labia, I finally brushed against what must be her cervix. She was as deep as most women! Feeling her powerful heat enveloping my finger, I suddenly found myself with a hard-on. I pulled my finger out of her, abruptly ashamed of myself for no particular reason. "Sorry, girl, I was just curious," I muttered, half to myself. "We'll get you taken care of in a few weeks." I patted her on the head, then went to clean off my hand. The whole issue was off my mind by the time I rinsed off the soap.

That night, I had a dream about my ex-wife, from our passionate early years together. She was lying naked next to me, and we were about to make love. I reached down to her warm pussy and began to stroke her there, and she started to kiss me. I slipped my fingers into her moistness, letting the fire build gently between us, finding the opening into her welcoming body as her kisses got more feverish. Suddenly, I realized that she wasn't actually kissing me, she was... licking me? Startled by this, I awoke to find that Stormy was lapping my face. My hand was stroking a pussy, alright, but not my wife's! Stormy was stretched out next to me, laying with her hind feet in the air as I felt up her wet, canine labia!

At first, I was horrified at the situation. But Stormy actually seemed to be enjoying it, if her eager licking was any indication. And we did have the place all to ourselves... ah, hell, who was to know? If this brought her some pleasure, well, she brought plenty to me with her company. I resumed fondling her, and she lathered me up pretty well, indicating her approval. "You like this, girl?" I said, turning my head away for a moment. "You like it when Daddy touches you there? Yes..." Once again, I found myself with a hard-on, and sighed, knowing that I would have a date with my right hand in the very near future.

The next night, Stormy cuddled right up to me on the bed, licking my face and presenting her belly to me. "Well, she learns fast, I knew she was intelligent," I muttered to myself. Figuring I'd get it over with, I reached down and fondled her again. She seemed even more receptive the second time, almost pushing herself against my hand as I stimulated her. This time, knowing how she seemed to enjoy it, I slipped a finger on up into her vagina. She humped back at me hard, once, lapping me eagerly. "Must be nice to have someone willing to finger-fuck you, ya silly dog," I said. Again, I had this hard-on and no use for it, so after several minutes of letting Stormy have her fun, I decided to relieve my own urges. Using my hand, I quickly ejaculated onto my belly, then lay there catching my breath. Suddenly, a wet nose touched me, and Stormy began to lick my penis! She had startled me, and I had intended to make her stop, but the feel of her warm tongue on me turned out to be quite nice! She licked me all over, then found my cum and licked that up, too. She lapped all around my genitalia for a long time, and I found myself patting her on the head and talking to her. "Good girl, that's so nice, Daddy loves you, too." Finally, she decided I was cleaned up enough, and she shifted into a comfortable position and fell asleep next to me. I drifted off soon afterward, feeling her warmth against my side.

This became a pattern over the next couple of days. Stormy would present herself to me at bedtime, and I would pleasure her with a finger or two, my initial reservations giving way to my affection for my canine companion. It was a pleasant way to end the day for both of us, and nobody else needed to know. It didn't occur to me at first that I had begun to feel the need to jerk off every time, or that my orgasms were getting more powerful instead of less (as I might have expected). One night, though, as I was about to cum, I caught myself thinking not of some beautiful babe, but rather of the lithe, fur-covered body next to me. I had never considered what Stormy and I were doing as "having sex with an animal", so it startled me when this exact thought was what sent me over the edge, on that occasion. I must be some kind of pervert, I thought! After that, I decided I'd better stop our nightly fondling sessions. Stormy whined the next night, but I patted her on the head and scratched her back, and that seemed to satisfy her for the moment. I thought I was doing the right thing.

A morning or two later, though, I was having an unusually intense sexual dream, one of those you wake up from before you're really ready for it to end. Someone was taking my dick into her mouth, promising to give me the blow-job of my life. I awoke to find Stormy tenderly licking my rapidly-hardening penis! The combination of the remaining shreds of my dream with Stormy's hot, wet tongue sent me over the edge in seconds. I shot all the way up to my chin, spurt after spurt as she lapped my twitching dick with her big tongue. Finally, I had to push her away, too sensitized to take any more. She eagerly found where I had squirted on myself, cleaning me up with great care. Overwhelmed by what had just happened, I stroked her fur lovingly. "Okay, I've missed you too, I admit it", I told her. To hell with what society thought was "taboo"... that had been the best "oral sex" I'd ever had! I decide I had been wrong to put the brakes on our "relationship". Stormy loved and trusted me, and who was I to say that we shouldn't take mutual pleasure in one another?

For the next few nights, we explored stimulating each other, both one at a time and mutually. We found that "69" position worked pretty well... I would cuddle up to Stormy with my head on her belly, fondling her and then slipping a finger or two into her vagina, her hips arching into me at least once or twice as I penetrated her. Meanwhile, she lapped me with her big tongue, tip-to-balls, over and over again. I found that each night, the experience grew more intense, as we got increasingly comfortable with each other this way. Stormy's vaginal muscles would contract around my fingers in ever-quickening spasms, in what I could only assume was her version of an orgasm, and this began to trigger my own climax, spurting my seed as we brought each other to our peaks. Sometimes, I wound up ejaculating almost directly into her mouth, as she lapped me. Far from being a turn-off for her, like with most women, Stormy seemed to enjoy this little "treat". I began to feel a real physical and emotional bond with my furry companion, as we got better at pleasuring each other.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.