Sister: Prophet - Cover

Sister: Prophet

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: Can a Prophet save a girl from a horrible fate even if she has to become his slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Violence   .

It says in the Bible that Prophets and Men of God will always be with us. What is a Prophet really and why does he develop into one, does he have a choice in the matter? When I turned thirteen, I started having dreams, dreams that showed the possibilities to all things. The world is linked through Math and Probability but can it be controlled?

In my dreams or visions I saw life as an endless stream resulting from each choice that people make but those choices are predictable and probable. If you choose, tea over coffee can it change the world, no! But can the right choice by the right man at the right time change the world? I have read that the Soviet General in Command of Nuclear Rockets in Cuba was ordered by Fidel Castro to Launch a Nuclear Attack on the USA during the Cuban Crisis and he lied to Castro and said he was unable to do it without Moscow, he saved the world.

The same thing happens in life except are more predictable than politics or war. People hid who they are and have a false face on for the world, who are they really. Foresight into probability would make prediction of some persons life easy and sure. The same went for stocks and investments but more so. Markets move on profit and loss or demand and supply and information overwhelms investors.

For three years I dreamed of probability and then it all came together in a rush. I was out with buddies and got drunk and in the morning it came to me as a shock were drinking leads and a door opened in my mind, a path to the future for each choice we make.

I have been thinking sexual thoughts about Tracy my older sister for years. Tracy is two years older than me, an all American girl, tall, slim, long brown hair with long legs and a Miss America build. I had always known that Tracy was not like me. Tracy is smart and beautiful but weak.

I was laid in bed and thinking what Tracy would look like naked in bed with me, a wonderful fantasy. It came to me with a rush her life would be horrible, she'd marry a loser that beat her and either end up driven insane by her husbands abuse or murdered by him. I could even see a possible list of who'd she marry and one name, a creepy guy lead the list. I would keep this information to myself for now.

Mom let me open a Stock Brokers account that charged a monthly fee that included free trades, the account is what they called a Custodial Account, my money but mom had to OK it. I put in $1000 from the money that my grandparents had invested in a mutual fund for me. I still had $4000 invested mutual funds. Mom let me play with the account. Three months later when my statement arrived Mom called out "Aaron there is a mistake in your account it says you have $5000 in your account."

I walked into the kitchen and laughed and smiled "yes mom nearly $5000 in my account and growing" I grinned ear to ear. "Aaron how did you do this" she asked. I explained to mom that I used my computer to pick stocks based on probability that I would make money. Mom was floored "Aaron you're a genius" she smiled. I showed my monthly statements with all my trades on it. Mom is a widow and dad passed away several years ago but mom is an Office Manager and made good money.

I explained how I made all my trades and she said "Aaron I am just lost how you did this. Could you do this with more of your grandparents mutual fund money?"

Sure mom, nothing to it. Mom opened an account online for $2000 for herself and transferred my mutual fund into my stock account.

A Prophet is just a man that see's the possibilities and probabilities as a rational construct. I had thought long and hard what a Prophet was and think my view is reality rather than religious fiction.

Tonight Tracy watched TV wearing a babydoll nightie and as she watched TV I snuck looks at her long naked legs, her belly where it showed and her baby doll face but most of all I stared at her breasts, encased in thin cotton that moved as her breath entered and existed, breasts so sweet and her hard nips pointing forward. Tracy leaned forward and her cleavage showed so sweet and smiled at me "getting an eye full perv" and she laughed. Tracy loved to tease me and I turned red.

In the months that followed mom became a believer and wondered at how I could run up our money. I tried to explain more than once but neither had the math skills nor the insight to follow. Mom was shocked as our accounts grew and grew. Mom speculated that this skill ran in the family, she mentioned her great aunt who was a Spiritualist and Medium. I could see mom's point.

Mom and I became close as never before and Tracy bought nicer cloths. Tracy is that All American girl you see at the mall dressed in faded, tight jeans and a round butt and wearing high heeled cowboy boots and a shirt with her long brown hair parted in the middle and a well scrubbed, clean face. Tracy has a triangular face, white teeth and symmetrical features and a small nose with full lips.

"Mom what if I thought that Tracy would have a horrible life married to a man like that ugly Mr. Ronald Smith that beat his and murdered his wife, the guy on the TV News?"

"Don't even think that Aaron, what a horrible man, Tracy could never marry a man like that?"

"Mom what if I knew she would and could prevent it?"

"Aaron you love Tracy and if you could you'd have to prevent that from ever happening!"

I had seen Tracy's future and it was grim and ended with her murder, or I could change that future. But is it immoral to change a future if I profited by that action? Would my gain mitigate her change of futures, was her real future better than her being my little love slave?

As the weeks had gone by, Tracy and I had become closer than we had before. Tracy loved all the things our new wealth could buy her and she believed in me. I knew that telling Tracy would lead to disaster so I thought and thought. I would gain and enjoy her sexually but her life would be changed in a positive way. This would be positive incest if I decided to do it.

Mom was away at a Spa for the weekend and Tracy and I would be home alone together. Tracy was in cock teasing mood and walking around with a pair of tight cotton gym shorts and a loose fit belly shirt made from a man's muscle shirt, her mid drift was bare and her boobs swayed as she walked around. Tracy even did her classic bending over and I saw heaven, her cleavage was champion and her breasts smooth and soft looking, I could nearly see her nipples as she bent over.

We were in the hall leading to the Living Room from the kitchen and as Tracy passed me she turned as we crossed, her face to me and smiled. I reached out and grabbed her upper arms pinning her to the wall.

"Aaron what in the name of hell are you going, stop that you shit!" she screamed.

"You like this don't you slut! You have always wanted this and now you got it!"

"Aaron stop this your frightening me" she whispered as I held her tight to the wall. I am two years younger than Tracy's Seventeen but a big kid and I took martial arts.

"Tracy your going to be my slave this weekend and for the rest of your life!"

"Aaron please let me go, please, please Aaron."

"If I let you go Tracy you'll do whatever I tell you to do?" Tracy swallowed "yes".

I released her and stood in front of her and did not move one inch. "Show me your tits sister" I said in a harsh voice.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.